Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,014 members, 7,814,458 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:13 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2389) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4585560 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:58am On Jun 25, 2017
Why do we want to turn to Neymar and Amigos FC? sad sad

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:42am On Jun 25, 2017
Posted by Leo some minutes ago..Just look at that cake..What a Man,Showing his love for Barcelona....#Leo

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:43am On Jun 25, 2017
bykebyke:
Why do we want to turn to Neymar and Amigos FC? sad sad
We can't sign Paulihno..God forbid
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iPopAlomo(m): 12:11pm On Jun 25, 2017
bykebyke:

L.

Messi fan boys yesterday still talked more about Ronaldo yesterday than messi even though it's his birthday...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 12:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
jonsnow92:
Posted by Leo some minutes ago..Just look at that cake..What a Man,Showing his love for Barcelona....#Leo

Messi literally can't do anything without Barcelona. No wonder he flops so hard without Xavi/Iniesta and Neymar/Suarez when he plays for Argentina.

What are the odds that at least 2 of the aforementioned four assisted with that Cake sef?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 1:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
jonsnow92:

Barca made him what he is, have you forgotten his story?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 3:08pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nihilist:

Messi literally can't do anything without Barcelona. No wonder he flops so hard without Xavi/Iniesta and Neymar/Suarez when he plays for Argentina.

What are the odds that at least 2 of the aforementioned four assisted with that Cake sef?
sometimes I wonder if you have sense,how does messi flops for Argentina oga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
Godstraight:
sometimes I wonder if you have sense, how does messi flops for Argentina oga

This life.

The dat you were getting bashed left right and centre by tonnes of fans on the Chelsea thread, I was the only guy that had your back.

They bashed you to the point where you had to change your username, and I was the only person who was telling niggas to calm down.

Yet this is how you do me.

But it's ok. I don't really care that you're a dïck riding fagg0t who loves the attention. I don't really care that you look like you rubbed oily akara instead of lip balm on those lips as wide and as flat as Dunlop slippers.

It's not my business that you wear eyeliner and rub pancake on your face, looking like Bobrisky's side chic. You won't catch me talking about that mate.

Because It's ok fam. I get it. You're a Barkabot. That's how you roll...

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:24pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nihilist:

This life.

The dat you were getting bashed left right and centre by tonnes of fans on the Chelsea thread, I was the only guy that had your back.

They bashed you to the point where you had to change your username, and I was the only person who was telling niggas to calm down.

But it's ok. I don't really care that you're a dïck riding gay who loves the attention. I don't really care that you look like you rubbed oily akara instead of lip balm on those lips as wide and as flat as Dunlop slippers.

It's not my business that you wear eyeliner and rub pancake on your face, looking like Bobrisky's side chic. You won't catch me talking about that mate.

Rflmao... cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by calculator123(m): 3:26pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nihilist:

Messi flops at Argentina?.. Pls you need a brain check. ...What u saw him did with the cake is called LOYALTY...

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Godstraight(m): 3:31pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nihilist:

This life.

But it's ok. I don't really care that you're a dïck riding gay who loves the attention. I don't really care that you look like you rubbed oily akara instead of lip balm on those lips as wide and as flat as Dunlop slippers.

I was a bit rude,am sorry but by the way am a Chelsea fan,but sometimes mate you sound irrational about messi,

hahahaha,Jesus am laughing like a mad man,brobosky side chic?
why does this profile pix look Gayly to nairaland folks,its a random pic though,and I was g*dgay before suen changed based on religious and homophobic tensions,but nay definately not gay but I don't resent them either.but you funny ,just laughing like a mad man now

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 3:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
calculator123:

Messi flops at Argentina?.. Pls you need a brain check. ...What u saw him did with the cake is called LOYALTY...

Who played the last penalty in the Copa final into space?

Who quit from the international scene?

Who lost about 3 finals while playing for Argentina?

Who hasn't worn an international trophy with his national team?

Yes! I remember. . . . .it's not Messi. It's totally Maradona, or maybe Ronaldo I'm not sure grin grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 3:46pm On Jun 25, 2017
calculator123:

Clicked on your profile and the first thing I see is you asking if addictions are spiritual problems.

Bruh....

Your own case can be diagnosed by a local chemist. grin grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jun 25, 2017
iPopAlomo:

Messi fan boys yesterday still talked more about Ronaldo yesterday than messi even though it's his birthday...
Where? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by donjazet(m): 4:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nihilist:

This life.

But it's ok. I don't really care that you're a dïck riding fagg0t who loves the attention. I don't really care that you look like you rubbed oily akara instead of lip balm on those lips as wide and as flat as Dunlop slippers.

MY GOD!!! Nihilist, you are deadly. shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:35pm On Jun 25, 2017
donjazet:

MY GOD!!! Nihilist, you are deadly. shocked shocked

bros, I hail o, I dey here dey look u with one corner corner eye. sadsad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by donjazet(m): 4:36pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

you, I still dey look you with one eye open. sad

Chei!! My Nigga, e don tey oo. I haven't been active for quite a while now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 4:38pm On Jun 25, 2017
donjazet:

Chei!! My Nigga, e don tey oo. I haven't been active for quite a while now.

e no matter, oya do normal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by donjazet(m): 4:50pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

e no matter, oya do normal

right now I dey carry out some projects. later I go do am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:04pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nihilist:

Lol..The odds they assisted him with the cake is 1.02..2014/15 season Messi won the balon d or..Iniesta that season had less than 5 assists..That was Neymar's best season..He scored 39 goals..Mostly due to Messi carrying Barca for back..All these players should be thankful to Messi..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 5:05pm On Jun 25, 2017
Chelseafan1:

Barca made him what he is, have you forgotten his story?
If Barca didn't sign him..If he had signed for Madrid..He would still have been great brother.. Messi na A+ Boss
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 5:21pm On Jun 25, 2017
all time top scorer for argentina, all time top assist provider for argentina, world cup golden ball winner for argentina, copa america golden ball winner for argentina, world cup finalist for argentina, olympic gold winner for argentina, junior world cup winner for argentina, highest goal scorer for argentina in one calendar year, highest goal scorer for argentina in one world cup qualifying tournament, highest number of hattricks ever for argentina, highest number of man of the match awards for argentina in one world cup, highest number of man of the match awards for argentina in all world cups, highest number of man of the match awards for argentina in one copa america tournament, highest number of man of the match awards in all copa america tournaments, only player to score against all 9 South America countries for argentina, youngest player to score for argentina at the fifa world cup. THIS IS THE SAME GUY WHO FLOPS FOR ARGENTINA. SMH.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 5:57pm On Jun 25, 2017
If greatness is a measure of the number of trophies won, then Pedro Rodriguez would no doubt qualify as the greatest ever.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:02pm On Jun 25, 2017
Nihilist:

Funny how you accolade most of Messi's greatness to Xavi/Iniesta's influence..Was Xavi the reason Messi scored that brilliant solo goal against Getafe in 2007?Where he rounded up 7 players and scored?..That goal was the sole reason Most players stopped washing their Jerseys after Matches..Oh Iniesta was the reason Messi scored his first ever hatrick in World's greatest club rivalry against Madrid at 19?..Was Neymar the reason Messi scored a hatrick in the World's greatest National Rivarly against Brazil?..Iniesta pushed Messi to score 4 goals against Arsenal and made Wenger confess He plays like Playstation?..Xavi pushed Messi to score that brilliant solo goal against Rinaldo's Madrid in 2011 at the Bernabeu..Pepe,Ramos and Casillas could only watch and stare at His brilliance..The winner against Man United in 2 finals nko?..The brilliant solo goal against Athletic Bilbao in the Copa del rey final in 2015 was inspired by Xavi..His 500th goal scored at the Bernabeu just some months ago was due to Iniesta's Motivation yea?..Or The SEASON MESSI SCORED 91 GOALS IN A YEAR..A feat Goal poacher Ronaldo still masturbates to..Whereas this is not to ridicule or undermine Those great players influences on Messi..Just like Bale scored the winner against Atletico and Ronaldo could only score a last minute penalty that was a dead rubber and he still went ahead and pulled his shirt for camera..Or 2008 final against Your Chelsea where he missed the Penalty in the shoot out..If not for John Wife snatcher Terry,We would have had a different story..So Messi is Boss Baba..Take a Bow

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilist: 6:23pm On Jun 25, 2017
Mcleo007:
If greatness is a measure of the number of trophies won, then Pedro Rodriguez would no doubt qualify as the greatest ever.

The day Pedro cops a Balon D'or, his place amongst the greats is sealed for life, no Heidi Klum.

I don't think you understand Messi's precarious predicament. To put in it's real perspective, If Mikel Obi manages to steal a Balon D'or tonight, he is automatically greater than Messi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:33pm On Jun 25, 2017
it's just not possible for a guy who has the highest number of goals for his country, has the highest number of assists for his country and has the highest number of man of the match awards for his country to be tagged a flop for his country. just not possible!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 7:00pm On Jun 25, 2017
jonsnow92:
Lol..The odds they assisted him with the cake is 1.02..2014/15 season Messi won the balon d or..Iniesta that season had less than 5 assists..That was Neymar's best season..He scored 39 goals..Mostly due to Messi carrying Barca for back..All these players should be thankful to Messi..
And messi shouldnt be thankful to them also?..for providing him assist and him feeding on their glory?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:10pm On Jun 25, 2017
Theflash98:
And messi shouldnt be thankful to them also?..for providing him assist and him feeding on their glory?
he has more goals than them. not just that; he has more assists than them and he has more chances created than them. so pls tell us, who should thank who?

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:13pm On Jun 25, 2017
Is it that you guys don't know when somebody is trolling or what?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:59pm On Jun 25, 2017
mcdreeezy:
Is it that you guys don't know when somebody is trolling or what?
I just dey laugh ni...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:06pm On Jun 25, 2017
Barca B promoted...Booooom.

Currently taking a vacation from all agendas and propagandas...To resume when the season starts.

See you all in August.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2386) (2387) (2388) (2389) (2390) (2391) (2392) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Ijustwantto, Tech01 and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.