Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,196 members, 7,822,043 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2529) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610765 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
AT this stage, i will not bother myself, suggesting who barca should buy or who they should sell, because the truth is that, whatever we write here, has no effect in spain, so it feels like time wasting saying we should purchase draxler, purchase this, purchase that. "All i will do is to fold my arms and watch how things plan out in this my beautiful barcelona, but i am sure that everything will be fine and our fans will smile again. "lemme use this opportunity to wish the families of those that were affected by the terror attack, "well" my heart and condolence goes to the people of barcelona. "GOD bless BARCELONA.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 6:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
Draxler over De Maria. I think the fee is less than 30 mil. Let's get Dealer and still pursue Coutinho and Dembele. Arsenal and Chelsea are interested in Draxler.
una no De hear word o

PSG say u should not target their players

hmm, who knows the will activate MESSI clause now

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:16pm On Aug 18, 2017
Lordemperoris100:
una no De hear word o

PSG say u should not target their players

hmm, who knows the will activate MESSI clause now
lol. neymar the snake left for the limelight and to be the Don. no sane footballer with ambition would leave barca for psg. except a hungry footballer.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:20pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
Draxler over De Maria. I think the fee is less than 30 mil. Let's get Dealer and still pursue Coutinho and Dembele. Arsenal and Chelsea are interested in Draxler.
is barca making any move for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 6:26pm On Aug 18, 2017
I can't believe we have still not gotten a suitable replacement for neymar, what a shame ?
I have already given up on coutinho .
I am not even sure dembele will come.

With suarez out for a month.

This is the beginning of the end.

Who will play 9. Alcacer ? that hediot

So many hediot in the present barcelona squard.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

What was Hazards old self? Has he ever been anything better than Wilfred Zaha?

Krychowiak got to PSG and suddenly lost for and he is glued to the bench. His first big club and we can see the only thing he brings is his asss to the bench

Talk about busquets, leave krychowiak. If they are not collecting ball from his legs, they will be dropping his azz on the grazz.
Best dm ever, indeed. I have not seen a weak dm playing for a top team in europe before. Favouritism in HD.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

Talk about busquets, leave krychowiak. If they are not collecting ball from his legs, they will be dropping his azz on the grazz.
Best dm ever, indeed. I have not seen a weak dm playing for a top team in europe before. Favouritism in HD.

WHat is there to talk about Busquets a starting DM for Barcelona one of the top sides in Europe. Who won the world cup, Euro 3 CL and 2 trebles as astarter.

Let us talk about the bench model at PSG who you called the best DM in the world right now glued to the bench like a mannequin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

WHat is there to talk about Busquets a starting DM for Barcelona one of the top sides in Europe. Who won the world cup, Euro 3 CL and 2 trebles as astarter.

Let us talk about the bench model at PSG who you called the best DM in the world right now glued to the bench like a mannequin

So busquets losing getting floored by everyone he faced, losing possession and causing that heart-breaking goal, was his hallmark of excellence?

His weaknesses have been exposed every season. This season's came too early. Kovacic will need the gif, and it has been sent to him. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:55pm On Aug 18, 2017
Nihilist:

That would be a glorious day.
Of course it would be a glorious day for you.

Which Cr7 fan wouldn't celebrate the GOAT being surrounded by more imbeciles. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:
So busquets losing getting floored by everyone he faced, losing possession and causing that heart-breaking goal, was his hallmark of excellence?

His weaknesses have been exposed every season. This season's came too early. Kovacic will need the gif, and it has been sent to him. cheesy

Isnt it about time Busquets start losing after almost a decade of winning

When will Krochowiak move from the bench of PSG, imagine a pro footballer glued to the bench in all those French winter they might need an axe to shift him away. Krychowiak must be cussing the day you claimed he was the best DM in the world

His former coach is now auctioning him around to anyone who wants to buy a 4th grade DM, maybe Akwa United will buy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:01pm On Aug 18, 2017
Theflash98:
lolz..who won't know rivaldo?......and I started supporting Barca cause of ronaldinho in 2006......And on the issue of neymar....I love neymar as much as you love messi
Messi leaves Barca to another club,and I sever all ties with him.

Well,except he moves to Man City...Then HASTA LA VISTA Bayyyyyybeehhhhhh. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:02pm On Aug 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Yes..it didn't seem weird I would say something personal like that online.undecided

I meant that as a joke...You took it literally.lipsrsealed
Funny enough... I took it as a joke too. I only responded because of the way you quoted usbcable. Meanwhile, below was my response to prove I only took it as you being sarcastic.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2017
dmcdad:

Funny enough... I took it as a joke too. I only responded because of the way you quoted usbcable. Meanwhile, below was my response to prove I only took it as you being sarcastic.
Yeah yeah.

All good bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:08pm On Aug 18, 2017
omotayo9177:
who is this one
We should be asking you that question.

Are you byke?

You surfaced just after he deactivated his former profile.

And then created a new one devoidbof any previous links. My suspicion is it was done to leave a sane profile alone and have a parallel profile to exhibit the brash words and nuances he is known for.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by parrotibaba(m): 7:15pm On Aug 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Yeah yeah.
All good bro.
bykebyke na you be dis? Wetin do your other account?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:24pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

A decade of attache. Now those carrying him are no more there, he is getting sodomised left and right by at every comer at 29. There's a reason for the past 10 years, he has never received that honour of making fifa's best 11. Xabi alonso, kroos and all the key barca stars have all been honoured, except the mugu. Fifa can't be deceived by team's glory and give honours to every tom and jerry in the team.

[img]http:///media/9-28-2016/qU4LNs.gif[/img]

[img]http:///media/9-25-2016/FkTIYs.gif[/img]

[img]http:///media/8-08-2016/S75k5u.gif[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark no gree for Dayo oooo.

He wants to drag you into kryochiowateva his name is.

Fine you called him best DM at the moment.

But na busquet una dey drag most times.

No shift ground.

Make I come run away as I don't find trouble finish.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 7:32pm On Aug 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Messi leaves Barca to another club,and I sever all ties with him.

Well,except he moves to Man City...Then HASTA LA VISTA Bayyyyyybeehhhhhh. grin
lolz..same here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 7:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
usbcable:
airmark no gree for Dayo oooo.

He wants to drag you into kryochiowateva his name is.

Fine you called him best DM at the moment.

But na busquet una dey drag most times.

No shift ground.

Make I come run away as I don't find trouble finish.

cheesy cheesy cheesy

I know his antics. He may jump to terry or hazard, any moment from now. I don't know what concerns a psg player in busquit matter.

I have said it before, if a team wants to win barca easily, rush busquets aggressively, he can be easily broken.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:48pm On Aug 18, 2017
Official: Barcelona players will wear Barcelona on their shirts instead of their usual shirt names in the game against Betis as a show of Solidarity for those who lost their lives

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

A decade of attache. Now those carrying him are no more there, he is getting sodomised left and right by at every comer at 29. There's a reason for the past 10 years, he has never received that honour of making fifa's best 11. Xabi alonso, kroos and all the key barca stars have all been honoured, except the mugu. Fifa can't be deceived by team's glory and give honours to every tom and jerry in the team.

Who was he attaching to? He won world cup and Euro without MSN, he won 2015 treble without Xavi

You Krychowiak went to PSG and he is a statue on the bench, How can a player go from best DM in the world to watching Rabiot from the bench
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Diademk07: 8:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
emmyspark007:
make barca sign draxler and eriksen na...atleast dem dey cheaper and they cant possibly flop cos both of dem are really good..I don zero my mind for coutinho if im no come no wahala afterall the guy sef dey injury prone..Paulinho go fit turn barca favorite overnight..the hatred towards him too much.
I strongly hope he rise above expectations

Eriksen is cheaper? Lol..

Even before the market turned this way, Spurs' owner has always been a dick, let alone now that transfer fees are becoming absurd.

He won't only demand for huge fees, even more than the ones asked for Coutinho but also, frustrate Barca's board..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:35pm On Aug 18, 2017
parrotibaba:
bykebyke na you be dis? Wetin do your other account?
Deactivated it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:36pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
Draxler is not for sell.......keep off
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
lol. neymar the snake left for the limelight and to be the Don. no sane footballer with ambition would leave barca for psg. except a hungry footballer.

WHICH PLAYER WITH AMBITION WILL REMAIN AT BARCA HEHEHEHE
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 8:41pm On Aug 18, 2017
raumdeuter:

Who was he attaching to? He won world cup and Euro without MSN, he won 2015 treble without Xavi

You Krychowiak went to PSG and he is a statue on the bench, How can a player go from best DM in the world to watching Rabiot from the bench

Busquets must idolise Xavi and iniesta till death do them part. Once iniesta leaves barca, busquets should just be forming injured player, like boathand, to keep mockery away from himself.

Once barca gets a solid dm, who will not lose possession anyhow, and can defend well, 80% of the team's problems, will be solved.

Immediately busquets caused that benzema's goal, everything went down. Busquets is a major problem in that middle. The era of iniesta is there, no problem, is gone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:43pm On Aug 18, 2017
Imagine trying to negotiate with Daniel Levy at this point in the transfer window. grin

Better be ready to give him 222million for one player. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by parrotibaba(m): 8:44pm On Aug 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Deactivated it.
why? Because of neymar departure from barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:45pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

WHICH PLAYER WITH AMBITION WILL REMAIN AT BARCA HEHEHEHE
psg is courting sanchez. draxler wants out. this barca will shock you guys this season. we must get draxler coutinho and dembele.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:46pm On Aug 18, 2017
BARCA FANS ARE SO SALTY AND BITTER ABT NEYMAR GOING TO PSG.... APART FROM MESSI AND MAYBE SUAREZ NO OTHER BARCA PLAYER WILL EVEN SEE BENCH AT PSG........ NONSENSE.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

Busquets must idolise Xavi and iniesta till death do them part. Once iniesta leaves barca, busquets should just be forming injured player, like boathand, to keep mockery away from himself.

Once barca gets a solid dm, who will not lose possession anyhow, and can defend well, 80% of the team's problems, will be solved.

Immediately busquets caused that benzema's goal, everything went down. Busquets is a major problem in that middle. The era of iniesta is there, no problem, is gone.

IS THIS SAME MAD PERSON THAT WILL LATER CHANGE MOUTH AND TELL YOU INIESTA IS NOTHING WITHOUT XAVI OR THE ALMIGHT LAMPARD IS BETTER AND XAVI IS JUST AN AVERAGE PLAYER...... NONSENSE

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:49pm On Aug 18, 2017
parrotibaba:
why? Because of neymar departure from barca?
Tahhhh....God Forbid.

That Barcelona performance on Wednesday turn my brain...I vex deactivate.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2526) (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.