Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,345 members, 7,819,223 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:59 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2530) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603769 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:51pm On Aug 18, 2017
ddippset:
psg is courting sanchez. draxler wants out. this barca will shock you guys this season. we must get draxler coutinho and dembele.
Arsenal wont sell Sanchez and Draxler is better than Lucas moura. Psg wont sell and Emery is a fan of Draxler.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by parrotibaba(m): 8:57pm On Aug 18, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Tahhhh....God Forbid.

That Barcelona performance on Wednesday turn my brain...I vex deactivate.
hehe hehe
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 9:00pm On Aug 18, 2017
Neymar1095:

[s]IS THIS SAME MAD PERSON THAT WILL LATER CHANGE MOUTH AND TELL YOU INIESTA IS NOTHING WITHOUT XAVI OR THE ALMIGHT LAMPARD IS BETTER AND XAVI IS JUST AN AVERAGE PLAYER...... NONSENSE[/s]

You jumped into issue that is beyond your grasp. You don't need to type in all caps, before i know you were hitting your head on the wall while typing. If you like use red colour to send signals of your anger, nothing changes, busquets remains a bag of pop corn, easy to chew. Madrid's players have decoded that and successfully murked him in recent games.

He is an easy target and the more your team keeps him in the first 11, the better for madrid. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 9:09pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

You jumped into issue that is beyond your grasp. You don't need to type in all caps, before i know you were hitting your head on the wall while typing. If you like use red colour to send signals of your anger, nothing changes, busquets remains a bag of pop corn, easy to chew. Madrid's players have decoded that and successfully murked him in recent games.

He is an easy target and the more your team keeps him in the first 11, the better for madrid. cheesy
SURE LIKE THEY MARKED HIM WHEN BARCA TRASHED DEM 4:0 OR D 5:0 OR THE 6:2. HA BE. WHERE WAS D MODRIC AND KROOS AND WHEN BARCA WAS RAPEING THEM 4 :0 AT D BERNABU NONSENSE.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by omotayo9177: 9:11pm On Aug 18, 2017
usbcable:

We should be asking you that question.

Are you byke?

You surfaced just after he deactivated his former profile.

And then created a new one devoidbof any previous links. My suspicion is it was done to leave a sane profile alone and have a parallel profile to exhibit the brash words and nuances he is known for.
Oga, save me the story. No be only byke, na Keke.
Go check my profile. I'm not a newbie, okay? I've been a member on NL since 2012. So whoever byke is and whatever trash you have with him is non of my biz. Enough said
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:39pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

Some of what u said abt busquets are actually true...Busquets is an easy target now not because his abilities are diminishing..Its because he doesn't have options anymore..No one to get into spaces for Him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Aug 18, 2017
jonsnow92:
Some of what u said abt busquets are actually true...Busquets is an easy target now not because his abilities are diminishing..Its because he doesn't have options anymore..No one to get into spaces for Him.
True.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Aug 18, 2017
Imagine surrounding Busquets with a midfielder that runs away from the ball like Andre Gomes.

LoL..chai. grin grin

Enrique has blood on his hands.

That Wednesday performance is on him...can't wait for him to pay.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 10:12pm On Aug 18, 2017
airmark:

Busquets must idolise Xavi and iniesta till death do them part. Once iniesta leaves barca, busquets should just be forming injured player, like boathand, to keep mockery away from himself.

Once barca gets a solid dm, who will not lose possession anyhow, and can defend well, 80% of the team's problems, will be solved.

Immediately busquets caused that benzema's goal, everything went down. Busquets is a major problem in that middle. The era of iniesta is there, no problem, is gone.

Xavi was not there when Busquets was winning the treble in 2015. And about your best DM in the world Krychowiak that has turned into a statue on PSG bench, when is he going to achieve 10% of what Busquets achieved in his career
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:22pm On Aug 18, 2017
After watching some Youtube compilations of Paulinho in China.

I can confirm that he has inexhaustible lungs,we got ourselves a brown Kante.

Now we only need to get a good attacking midfielder to pair him with because that guy has the brains of a dead fish.

Wow....He really is the brown Kante. grin

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 12:25am On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:
After watching some Youtube compilations of Paulinho in China.

I can confirm that he has inexhaustible lungs,we got ourselves a brown Kante.

Now we only need to get a good attacking midfielder to pair him with because that guy has the brains of a dead fish.

Wow....He really is the brown Kante. grin

Whats is age again
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 12:30am On Aug 19, 2017
jonsnow92:

That's why his weaknesses are coming out in capital letters. Dms are supposed to be strong on the ball, difficult to catch on the ball, as their ball handling must be top notch. Busquets was never superb in these aspects, many thanks to ''barca's seamless attack is the best form of defence''.

I just pray for him to take the step of faith and mistakenly come to epl, before dayo starts giving lame age excuses.

raumdeuter:

Xavi was not there when Busquets was winning the treble in 2015. And about your best DM in the world Krychowiak that has turned into a statue on PSG bench, when is he going to achieve 10% of what Busquets achieved in his career

Xavi wasn't, but iniesta was there as always, right?. There's a reason rakitic made the laliga team of the season that year, but busquit couldn't get the nod. In fact Krychowiak deservedly took the dm slot. Now rakitic and iniesta have told the 'best dm ever' to prove himself as Mr. Independent, but my guy just dey fall yakata for field.
No sauce, no juice cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:25am On Aug 19, 2017
onuwaje:

Whats is age again
Huh?

Paulinho is 29 sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:58am On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Tahhhh....God Forbid.

That Barcelona performance on Wednesday turn my brain...I vex deactivate.
gringringrin Frustration wan finish my guy.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:59am On Aug 19, 2017
Yerry Mina has sealed a move to Barcelona and will join the Liga giants from Palmeiras in 2018, according to
Sport .
Another Brazilian..
Why do I have this feeling dimaria will be good at barca. So many south americans in our team lately..Not bad sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Profpsalm(m): 10:25am On Aug 19, 2017
emmyspark007:
Yerry Mina has sealed a move to Barcelona and will join the Liga giants from Palmeiras in 2018, according to
Sport .
Another Brazilian..
Why do I have this feeling dimaria will be good at barca. So many south americans in our team lately..Not bad sha

yerry mina is a columbian international though he plays for a brazilian club.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by PianoWizard: 10:38am On Aug 19, 2017
emmyspark007:
Sport .
Another Brazilian..
2018 ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:48am On Aug 19, 2017
PianoWizard:
2018 ?
lol. we are looking for 2017 they are bringing 2018. where is douglas sef?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:43pm On Aug 19, 2017
For a midfielder.....Pogba lacks basic locomotion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Aug 19, 2017
Martial....game changer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:40pm On Aug 19, 2017
Zorc (Dortmund sporting director): "We have a clear demand. If it's fulfilled, Dembele will be transferred."

Zorc: "If it isn't, Dembele will stay at Dortmund. We will not wait until the last day for this decision."

Zorc also confirmed that Ousmane Dembele is in France and that there is contact with Dortmund via an employee.

Basically......na our hand e deh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yorhmienerd(m): 2:47pm On Aug 19, 2017
Perfect description of Barca right now sad sad embarassed embarassed cry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:51pm On Aug 19, 2017
airmark:

That's why his weaknesses are coming out in capital letters. Dms are supposed to be strong on the ball, difficult to catch on the ball, as their ball handling must be top notch. Busquets was never superb in these aspects, many thanks to ''barca's seamless attack is the best form of defence''.

I just pray for him to take the step of faith and mistakenly come to epl, before dayo starts giving lame age excuses.

Xavi wasn't, but iniesta was there as always, right?. There's a reason rakitic made the laliga team of the season that year, but busquit couldn't get the nod. In fact Krychowiak deservedly took the dm slot. Now rakitic and iniesta have told the 'best dm ever' to prove himself as Mr. Independent, but my guy just dey fall yakata for field.
No sauce, no juice cheesy
Lol..Actually Busquets ball handling is excellent,His technicality and intelligence makes up for what he lacks in speed..He rarely have to make tackles cos He positions himself well..In fact Most experienced coaches tell thier Forwards to pressurize Busquets cos he is the key to recycling possession..Its not easy to dispose Marcos Senna off Euro 2008 squad at a very tender age..Busquets makes the more experienced Mascherano look like a puppet playing DM role for Barca..And thus Mascherano has played in the EPL,World cup final,Copa Final(2ce) while playing as a DM o..Yet Busquets dey school am..He doesn't need to take any step of faith, He is irreplaceable.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:
Zorc (Dortmund sporting director): "We have a clear demand. If it's fulfilled, Dembele will be transferred."

Zorc: "If it isn't, Dembele will stay at Dortmund. We will not wait until the last day for this decision."

Zorc also confirmed that Ousmane Dembele is in France and that there is contact with Dortmund via an employee.

Dortmund's price might be too much though but we dont have a choice,I'll prefer We buy Seri and Dembele only..Seeing Liverpool won't sell Coutihno this summer..We can get Coutihno next summer to replace Iniesta for an even cheaper price self cos the transfer would be mutual seeing he gave Liverpool another year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 2:54pm On Aug 19, 2017
VivaLaByke:

Dortmund's price might be too much though but we dont have a choice,I'll prefer We buy Seri and Dembele only..Seeing Liverpool won't sell Coutihno this summer..We can get Coutihno next summer to replace Iniesta for an even cheaper price self cos the transfer would be mutual seeing he gave Liverpool another year just like Suarez.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 3:00pm On Aug 19, 2017
Bartra just scored a golazo.

Barca's recent apparent disdain for LA masia products will be our bane.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:09pm On Aug 19, 2017
adegwurulez:
Bartra just scored a golazo.

Barca's recent apparent disdain for LA masia products will be our bane.
Batra won't be missed jare..We still haven't forgotten what that Sick bay Bale did to him..Forget Batra jhor,He was never good enough for Barca.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 3:16pm On Aug 19, 2017
jonsnow92:
Batra won't be missed jare..We still haven't forgotten what that Sick bay Bale did to him..Forget Batra jhor,He was never good enough for Barca.
If you watch his recent games, he's been growing in confidence. We might not miss him short term but come the next few years, I see him becoming a rock.

If you remember very well carvajal's El clasico debut, iniesta had a field day, constantly tormenting the poor boy.

Look at carnival today. We cant boast of a right back as good
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:20pm On Aug 19, 2017
adegwurulez:

If you watch his recent games, he's been growing in confidence. We might not miss him short term but come the next few years, I see him becoming a rock.

If you remember very well carvajal's El clasico debut, iniesta had a field day, constantly tormenting the poor boy.

Look at carnival today. We cant boast of a right back as good
There's a difference between playing CB for Barca and playing CB for Dortmund..At Barca ur mistakes crucify you..You must be at the top level week in week out..Batra couldn't offer us that and He can't self if he was still at Barca..And We have someone better although we paid over 30M for Umtiti but hitherto its worth it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 3:32pm On Aug 19, 2017
Uli Hoeness (Bayern President): If Barcelona is behind Dembele's recent actions then I have no respect for that club'

Eventhough he might be saying it so Bayern can poach Dembele from Dortmund as they usually do, Uli isn't entirely far from the Truth.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adegwurulez(m): 3:42pm On Aug 19, 2017
jonsnow92:
There's a difference between playing CB for Barca and playing CB for Dortmund..At Barca ur mistakes crucify you..You must be at the top level week in week out..Batra couldn't offer us that and He can't self if he was still at Barca..And We have someone better although we paid over 30M for Umtiti but hitherto its worth it.
Right.

My comment wasn't entirely centred on bartra though, I was making a general assessment of LA masia products with regards progression in recent years.

Consider Samper that always delivers in preseasons, the best he gets are loan moves. Sergi Roberto did well as a make-shift right back last season, but we're willing to bench him for jidenna.

We should be using these boys for cup games and dead rubber games. The confidence that comes with training and playing with the big boys is invaluable, why deny them the opportunity? That has been our philosophy and it's been helping us.

Zidane is doing it in Madrid and that's why he was comfortable resting Ronaldo for the better part of last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 4:05pm On Aug 19, 2017
Seri will become a Barcelona player on Monday when his €40M release clause is paid. [Mundo Deportivo]

(1) (2) (3) ... (2527) (2528) (2529) (2530) (2531) (2532) (2533) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Colson(m), Kilishihunter and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.