Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,133 members, 7,814,964 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:28 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2914) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587189 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 11:09pm On Feb 14, 2018
Debroslink:

Emery is a big shame indeed. In another matter, if dem born Spurs well, make dem play Madrid for this knockout stage.

Leave them, talking a win when our players for whatever reason refused to defend. If we played this PSG like the way we played Spurs, them for knack us apako.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Someone just saved his job for at least another month, but why the heck is neymar this immature? Someone with so much talent playing like ucl is inter-house sports undecided thank God we sold that mofo.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
Abeg I'd like to name monickers. Because you can't make mouth like that and refuse to eat your words when things go sour grin

jonsnow92 (we argued just this afternoon) I really really want to tell you 'I told you so' but I know there's still a 2nd leg so let me not rush grin

phaamsaam and every other Barcelona fan making mouth that PSG would do this and that, what say you?

People like Royalblack007 and Debroslink said it on this thread. I said it too. I hope Cules that have been making mouth that Barcelona would do this and that to Chelsea learned something tonight. I'm not saying you shouldn't support your team but be cautious. Caution is the key word.

God I know you know I've not made any mouth about how we will beat Chelsea silly, so pls help us eliminate them next week. Amen!

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 11:13pm On Feb 14, 2018
PSG will whoop Strasbourg come Saturday

And #KeepingUpWithNeymar will resurrect cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:17pm On Feb 14, 2018
I saw it online that Messi has just 3 champions league goals this season. I'm asking, is this true? I don't want to be ignorant...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19pm On Feb 14, 2018
mcdreeezy:
Abeg I'd like to name monickers. Because you can't make mouth like that and refuse to eat your words when things go sour grin

jonsnow92 (we argued just this afternoon) I really really want to tell you 'I told you so' but I know there's still a 2nd leg so let me not rush grin

phaamsaam and every other Barcelona fan making mouth that PSG would do this and that, what say you?

People like Royalblack007 and Debroslink said it on this thread. I said it too. I hope Cules that have been making mouth that Barcelona would do this and that to Chelsea learned something tonight. I'm not saying you shouldn't support your team but be cautious. Caution is the key word.

God I know you know I've not made any mouth about how we will beat Chelsea silly, so pls help us eliminate them next week. Amen!

Seriously, I always like those Barca fans that like to make mouth and can be overconfident on things...

They won't come out now.
They would still bury their heads in shame
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:20pm On Feb 14, 2018
Madrid win one
PSG win one

it's a win win for cules

The most important thing be say make neither of them near champions League final talk less of winning

Anyways if barca no win UCL then e go likely be man city go win am

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:21pm On Feb 14, 2018
Now let's focus on Barça, we may need to be tactically dynamic.
My bet is that Chelsea will play us high press in London. They will be much more confident, I don't want them to park bus, they should come out and play ball
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:22pm On Feb 14, 2018
Linkfield:

Seriously, I always like those Barca fans that like to make mouth and can be overconfident on things...

They won't come out now.
Bury which head in shame

Did barca lose today
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 14, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Bury which head in shame

Did barca lose today

Lol, u are sad.

After shouting for months how PSG would trash Madrid, u must be pained to see the scoreline

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:26pm On Feb 14, 2018
TwitterRobot1095 has entered the bottomless pit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lordemperoris100(m): 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Am back. Ronaldo >> all barca players both living and dead

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:28pm On Feb 14, 2018
Linkfield:
I saw it online that Messi has just 3 champions league goals this season. I'm asking, is this true? I don't want to be ignorant...

Yes he has just 3 goals.

Who has scored more in Barcelona?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:32pm On Feb 14, 2018
TLona1:

Yes he has just 3 goals.

Who has scored more in Barcelona?

3 goals?
grin grin grin

Otuoshi!!

In the UCL
Ronaldo, out of form - 11 goals.
Messi, on the form of his life - 3 goals

grin

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Linkfield:

They won't come out now.
Imagine after all the talk about how Mbappe, Cavani and Neymar are the best attacking trio currently in Europe and how many goals they've scored, none of them scored tonight. When it comes to Europe, I know who to rate and who not to. PSG can spend 500M on Neymar and Mbappe, but that still won't make them European heavyweights alongside BBM.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yonce(f): 11:33pm On Feb 14, 2018
Linkfield:

3 goals?
grin grin grin

Otuoshi!!

In the UCL

grin

Chai
grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
Am back.
Ronaldo >> all barca players both living and dead

You have gone too far.

Ascensio >>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>> FC Barcelona

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
RoyalBlak007:
PSG will whoop Strasbourg come Saturday

And #KeepingUpWithNeymar will resurrect cheesy

Expect Neymar to score like five goals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 11:34pm On Feb 14, 2018
Leyqute:

If David De Gea were keeping for Barca, he'd have 23 cleansheets in 23 games. undecided

Like he did made it with Spain ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Yonce:

Chai
grin grin grin

Abi naa..
Unbeaten, best defence grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 11:35pm On Feb 14, 2018
Let me get this straight...

You are fourth in laliga
Got dumped out of copa del rey

But you feel the need to troll a club that is topping you in laliga, is in the final of copa del rey and is unbeaten in both laliga and champions league all because you saw off psg?

I need that shii you guys are smoking mehn. I might see Dangote tomorrow and start laughing at his poverty.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 11:37pm On Feb 14, 2018
LWKMD

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:39pm On Feb 14, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:42pm On Feb 14, 2018
Linkfield:

Lol, u are sad.

After shouting for months how PSG would trash Madrid, u must be pained to see the scoreline
Pained

PSG winning madrid was never a certainty and besides second leg still they

Madrid and PSG are two clubs barca would like to see eliminated even though we would have preferred Madrid to go home first

Anyways it's still a win win for barca fans

So u lame ass EPL fanboys should shut it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Neymar1095 spotted after today's game

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 11:43pm On Feb 14, 2018
Linkfield:

3 goals?
grin grin grin

Otuoshi!!

In the UCL

grin
In la liga
Check last monday - 11 goals.
China flop - 8 goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
Linkfield:

3 goals?
grin grin grin

Otuoshi!!

In the UCL

grin

Of course! No one's saying anything like "Messi is out of form" despite scoring just 3 goals in the UCL because he offers a lot aside goalscoring. If Ronaldo didn't score today he would have had a bad game because that's the only thing he's known for.

Now in the group stage, Messi started and played the full 90 minutes in just 3 matches out of 6, he came in as a late sub in 2 matches and didn't even play the last match umlike Ronaldo that played the whole 6 matches in the group stage and wasn't even substituted in any.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:45pm On Feb 14, 2018
SerVik:
Let me get this straight...

You are fourth in laliga
Got dumped out of copa del rey

But you feel the need to troll a club that is topping you in laliga, is in the final of copa del rey and is unbeaten in both laliga and champions league all because you saw off psg?

I need that shii you guys are smoking mehn. I might see Dangote tomorrow and start laughing at his poverty.
No mind those dumb mofuckers
They forget say second leg they..If psg just mistakenly win 2-0 e Don end for Madrid be that

That second leg their big boys go start
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:47pm On Feb 14, 2018
Guys on the bright side that dumb Twitter bot neymar1095 won't disturb this thread for a while

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 11:50pm On Feb 14, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

They forget say second leg they..If psg just mistakenly win 2-0 e Don end for Madrid be that

Neymar might just show us why he is the king of come backs and second legs.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:52pm On Feb 14, 2018
Lordemperoris100:
Am back.
Ronaldo >> all barca players both living and dead

You didn't come back all this while and now you're back because your MCM scored a penalty and a tap in without making any positive impact in his team's gameplay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Feb 14, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

You don dey postpone am to second leg ehn cheesy

U never chichumchin.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2911) (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.