Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,132 members, 7,814,952 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:37 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2915) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587077 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:55pm On Feb 14, 2018
psg buying Neymar is a blessing in disguise for barca

That nigger would have ruined things at barca. He would have disrupted players relationship

And he cares about showboating a lot even more than team gameplay

Neymar can't and will never be like Messi

I see a Ronaldo in him. It's just a matter of time before he becomes like Ronaldo.
All he has will soon be goals and nothing else.
His game play is wack this days. Let him just learn the tapping technique from eight yard penaldo cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 12:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Linkfield:

You don dey postpone am to second leg ehn cheesy

U never chichumchin.
Lol... my guy I no send whether PSG beat Madrid or not

I just want make Madrid comot as soon as possible

I no be PSG fan
If PSG doesn't do the Lords work then no problemo..besides na better thing because PSG and Neymar will be eliminated cheesy
We go they wait Madrid even if them mistakenly carry thselves reach final no problemo

Highest we go beat madrid for UCL el Clasico final

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 12:02am On Feb 15, 2018
grin grin grin

PSG could've killed that game I swear.
PSG's front line didn't connect as they should. They are just a bunch of selfish forwards.

And more importantly, Madrid have only the UCL to salvage having lost all other competitions. There's that extra motivaion.

PSG can still come back, given they have that crucial away goal. Emery should go and sharpen his players' hunger for UCL glory, else he will get sacked at the end of the season.

As for Neymar1095, you can see that Neymar is very unfortunate grin.
I advise you to join messi's gang so that you won't be unfortunate like Neymar cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 4:03am On Feb 15, 2018
I said it here that Neymar was privileged to play for Barca, that he is not better than Hazard they thought I was trolling.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 4:26am On Feb 15, 2018
Mane & Salah - 2(underated)best wingers
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chelseafan1: 6:01am On Feb 15, 2018
Mcleo007:
PSG are so out... Madrid would beat them in Paris, as I don't see them doing better than they did tonight. This tie was always going to be won in the midfield, which of course has Madrid in upper strength. Clowns like A. Rabiot got nothing on Madrid's dynamism in the middle of the pack. Only two teams can take out this Madrid,and they are Barca and Bayern. PSG are simply no match!

Spot on!

Teams like Madrid, Barca, Bayern and maybe Man city are still better than they.

PSG still fit bully the likes of Chelsea, Man utd, Juventus, Dortmund, Atletico.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 7:14am On Feb 15, 2018
hensben:
I said it here that Neymar was privileged to play for Barca, that he is not better than Hazard they thought I was trolling.

M friend would you shut up! All the times that PSG played Chelsea, wasn't Hazard always missing?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 7:14am On Feb 15, 2018
mcdreeezy:
Abeg I'd like to name monickers. Because you can't make mouth like that and refuse to eat your words when things go sour grin

jonsnow92 (we argued just this afternoon) I really really want to tell you 'I told you so' but I know there's still a 2nd leg so let me not rush grin

phaamsaam and every other Barcelona fan making mouth that PSG would do this and that, what say you?

People like Royalblack007 and Debroslink said it on this thread. I said it too. I hope Cules that have been making mouth that Barcelona would do this and that to Chelsea learned something tonight. I'm not saying you shouldn't support your team but be cautious. Caution is the key word.

God I know you know I've not made any mouth about how we will beat Chelsea silly, so pls help us eliminate them next week. Amen!
Did u take weed?..Are u basking in d euphoria so much that u are seeing double?..Didnt u see my post just yesterday morning on page 2909 where I urged caution?..Do u have comprehension problem?..No mention my moniker while typing drivel jhor..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 7:22am On Feb 15, 2018
Neymar left Barca for an inferior league to be a jefe in there and to stats pad, scoring goals and creating assists for fun against shitty teams like Dijon, Metz , but couldn't even score or assist one against a 4th positioned team last night.
He's hungry for individual brilliance with his useless and unnecessary dribbles and showboating, neglecting the team factor.
Always happy the kid left Barca.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:23am On Feb 15, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
Guys on the bright sad that dumb Twitter bot neymar1095 won't disturb this thread for a while
He would.

That fool has got no shame.

As soon as he peruses twitter and sees something that tickles his butthole,

He'd be right back on us like Khalid Boulaharouz.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:47am On Feb 15, 2018
Linkfield:

3 goals?
grin grin grin

Otuoshi!!

In the UCL
Ronaldo, out of form - 11 goals.
Messi, on the form of his life - 3 goals

grin
Remember when messi was on 11 goals in the last UCL and ororo had only 2 goals?
No one called ororo "otuoshi" then.
Just like when messi had 4 balon d'or and ororo had only one, no cr7 fan said messi was better.
Once a madridiot, always a madridiot

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:52am On Feb 15, 2018
homesteady:

M friend would you shut up! All the times that PSG played Chelsea, wasn't Hazard always missing?
All the time? You don’t know what u are saying
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:07am On Feb 15, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

You were

saying? ? grin #Swallow your words bro....SWALLOW
Swallow what words, game isn't finished, between psg n madrid now,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:08am On Feb 15, 2018
jonsnow92:
Did u take weed?..Are u basking in d euphoria so much that u are seeing double?..Didnt u see my post just yesterday morning on page 2909 where I urged caution?..Do u have comprehension problem?..No mention my moniker while typing drivel jhor..
When I see those who try to make points without resulting to insults I respect them more... grin go back to bed dude
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2018
Chelseafan1:

Expect Neymar to score like five goals.

I dey tell you Sir cheesy

To compensate for.... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:11am On Feb 15, 2018
Everyone talking as if the game is wrapped up, only man city n Liverpool are wrapped up, if psg gets an early goal in Paris, madrid would surely be under pressure, this game ain't over, and there wouldn't be a ref to help madrid back into the game in paris
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2018
barackodam:
Bayern Munich 3:1 PSG Real Madrid 3:1 PSG
grin grin grin grin grin
PSG 3:0 Bayern. PSG 3:0 Madrid (maybe)? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:14am On Feb 15, 2018
barackodam:
Bayern Munich 3:1 PSG Real Madrid 3:1 PSG
grin grin grin grin grin
PSG 3:0 Bayern. PSG 3:0 Madrid (maybe)? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:15am On Feb 15, 2018
Debroslink:

Emery is a big shame indeed. In another matter, if dem born Spurs well, make dem play Madrid for this knockout stage.
I Sabi read game pass that idiaat coach, immediately zz brought In acensio n Vazquez, was telling my guys emery needs to respond, keep possession without too much attacking, yet alvez was bombing forward, madrid was playing 424..overloading the attack, that's the formation working for zz currently especially when they need to score
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:17am On Feb 15, 2018
Mcleo007:
PSG are so out... Madrid would beat them in Paris, as I don't see them doing better than they did tonight. This tie was always going to be won in the midfield, which of course has Madrid in upper strength. Clowns like A. Rabiot got nothing on Madrid's dynamism in the middle of the pack. Only two teams can take out this Madrid,and they are Barca and Bayern. PSG are simply no match!
Honestly, only one team can take this Madrid out; Barça!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:18am On Feb 15, 2018
Debroslink:
When I told peeps here that Ronaldo peaks from February till May to win Balon d or, they will keep arguing trash.
Ronaldo played natin, scores a penalty with a fortuitous tap in, psg inexperience killed them, no killer instinct cavani going out made madrid back line comfortable,
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2018
Funny thing s that PSG didn't use their complete big boys
Thiago Silva kuzarwa Thiago Motta Di Maria Draxler Maxwell
2-0 in Paris and Madrid Don go

I dislike both teams but men I dislike Madrid even more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:19am On Feb 15, 2018
phaamsaam:

Swallow what words, game isn't finished, between psg n madrid now,

Really!!? ((I know....I know how you feel.)) cheesy You couldn't believe your eyes yesterday too uhn? grin

Tell me,When will the game finish grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2018
dmcdad:

PSG 3:0 Bayern.
PSG 3:0 Madrid (maybe)? cheesy

I dinnor say that ooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2018
dmcdad:

Tottenham has proven on their day they can, mancity would dominate madrid from start to finish and they don't waste chances, Liverpool would go gung-ho score me I score you, We can't be too sure on Liverpool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2018
Funny thing s that PSG didn't use their complete big boys
Thiago Silva kuzarwa Thiago Motta Di Maria Draxler Maxwell
2-0 in Paris and Madrid Don go

I dislike both teams but men I dislike Madrid even more
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:20am On Feb 15, 2018
dmcdad:
With ease Sir...
With ease cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Really!!? ((I know....I know how you feel.)) cheesy You couldn't believe your eyes yesterday too uhn? grin

Tell me,When will the game finish grin
Madrid was at home, had 13 players now, with psg bottling their attacks, I watch madrid games very well even as a barca FaN, but immediately zz made those changes, I knew there was trouble, emery just sat there looking bemused n confused, Neymar has gotten even more spoilt with his privileges, showboating n diving, only Jah knows what kinda boots he wore yesterday, tumbling when it matters
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:23am On Feb 15, 2018
In all fairness to Neymar he had a good game.Other attackers just didn't grow into d game as much as expected..Cavanni was off and Mbappe too was overwhelmed by the Pressure.

Experience saw Madrid through that game,Ofcourse with some fortuitous turn of events too but overall Madrid were relatively calmer and took.their chances more.

Emery might be the next coach sacked it PSG dont turn this tie around next CL match day..You can't have a big squad like that after spending that much money,yet making stupid substitutions and finding it difficult to stop the fragile mentality PSG players have..

That team should be achieving better than exiting the CL at the round of 16..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 8:24am On Feb 15, 2018
When I heard the news that Naymar is planning on moving to PSG, I was really happy, I couldn't wait for the move to happen. some people here were saying I don't know what I'm saying. my dislike for him has never been a secret. How can a left winger dribble all the way to the right wing without passing the ball.
Now that the brat is gone, barca now play team football and the results has been amazing.

Sebi he needs a team to lead, he now has one to lead astray.
PSG were such a disappointment, they played the match as if it was an exhibition match.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 8:26am On Feb 15, 2018
phaamsaam:
Tottenham has proven on their day they can, mancity would dominate madrid from start to finish and they don't waste chances, Liverpool would go gung-ho score me I score you, We can't be too sure on Liverpool
Aside barca Bayern and maybe man city I don't think any other team can touch Madrid

especially now that champions League is their only hope

Tottenham can't possibly win Madrid again

It will be very difficult for them.

Anyways if any team win Madrid e still make sense

I can't wait to see them go trophy less and hopeless cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:32am On Feb 15, 2018
mcdreeezy:
Abeg I'd like to name monickers. Because you can't make mouth like that and refuse to eat your words when things go sour grin

jonsnow92 (we argued just this afternoon) I really really want to tell you 'I told you so' but I know there's still a 2nd leg so let me not rush grin

phaamsaam and every other Barcelona fan making mouth that PSG would do this and that, what say you?

People like Royalblack007 and Debroslink said it on this thread. I said it too. I hope Cules that have been making mouth that Barcelona would do this and that to Chelsea learned something tonight. I'm not saying you shouldn't support your team but be cautious. Caution is the key word.

God I know you know I've not made any mouth about how we will beat Chelsea silly, so pls help us eliminate them next week. Amen!
As much as I ain't a fan of making excessive noise about how we will beat a team silly, yet it should be noted that it happens with every club. Go to the Chelsea thread and some other places online and imagine what they said they would do with Barça.

In the course of last night's game, Chelsea fans were just reiterating that they would kill Barça... As in, they would do to Barça what Madrid was doing to PSG at the time. So, just know it's a normal thing with most fans, hence you should tone it down with the 'caution' 'caution.' thingy. It's a normal thing that happens with football fans. Besides, whatever you say prior to the game, whether optimistically or otherwise, it wouldn't change the outcome.

Moreover, do you think because you applied caution with regards to the match, and maybe Chelsea ends up winning, do you think the Chelsea fans on here would spare you trolling? I guess not.

Like I said... It happens everywhere. Alot of Chelsea fans are full of confidence already that they would defeat us. It's a two-way street bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2912) (2913) (2914) (2915) (2916) (2917) (2918) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.