Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,343 members, 7,819,209 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:48 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (296) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603745 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (6193) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:24pm On Jul 13, 2014
logica: ...and I wonder why it's hard for you to understand that even Dani Alves was once a winger?

thats not my point! what I'm trying to say is that using caudardo as our RB is very very risky! we'll have more defense issues, he is too attack minded!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
coded01:

Let's see your formation please... cheesy
My feasible Formation:
Ter Stegen
Montoya. Bartra Pique. Alba

Mascherano

Rakitic. Messi

Deulofoe. Suarez. Neymar...

This is with the current squad we have now and not based on some transfers that are yet to happen...
But since Suarez is still on ban,Messi will take the role...If Neymar doesn't probably recover fully before the season starts,then Pedro will take his stead and Iniesta will replace Messi in midfield.....
The formation will then be:
Ter Stegen
Montoya. Bartra. Pique. Alba
Rakitic Mascherano. Iniesta
Deulofoe Messi. Pedro.
...My formation is subject to any further transfer inward and the fact that Mascherano may be preferred to Bartra in defence and as such Busquets will retain his defensive midfield position...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:43pm On Jul 13, 2014
How pique leg no go deh flexible grin

See Shakira waistshocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:48pm On Jul 13, 2014
helllo!!! Nobody has included Rafina in his/her lineup! una don forget am?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
homesteady: helllo!!! Nobody has included Rafina in his/her lineup! una don forget am?
He will play,but not every match as u and I know..He will come as a substitute mostly..Remember that Sergei Roberto is still in the team too....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:12pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:

Wetin deh do una 2? grin

Nothing!!....We aren't dating....Did you B behind just quote me 7 times?. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:14pm On Jul 13, 2014
homesteady: helllo!!! Nobody has included Rafina in his/her lineup! una don forget am?
Please who is rafinha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:15pm On Jul 13, 2014
glitest:

Nothing!!....We aren't dating....Did you B behind just quote me 7 times?. angry angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
tongue..I won't quote you again!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
tongue..I won't quote you again!!

Try it next time, and i will hunt you down....Haba!!...7 times?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:18pm On Jul 13, 2014
glitest:

Try it next time, and i will hunt you down....Haba!!...7 times?.
No be you find wahalagrin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:20pm On Jul 13, 2014
philfearon:
My feasible Formation:
Ter Stegen
Montoya. Bartra Pique. Alba

Mascherano

Rakitic. Messi

Deulofoe. Suarez. Neymar...

This is with the current squad we have now and not based on some transfers that are yet to happen...
But since Suarez is still on ban,Messi will take the role...If Neymar doesn't probably recover fully before the season starts,then Pedro will take his stead and Iniesta will replace Messi in midfield.....
The formation will then be:
Ter Stegen
Montoya. Bartra. Pique. Alba
Rakitic Mascherano. Iniesta
Deulofoe Messi. Pedro.
...My formation is subject to any further transfer inward and the fact that Mascherano may be preferred to Bartra in defence and as such Busquets will retain his defensive midfield position...

You mean no Iniesta in your 1st formation... shocked grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:22pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
Please who is rafinha grin

See ya teeth... grin

And you call yourself a Barca fan? grin tongue grin

He was loaned to Celta Vigo last season from "Barca B"... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:29pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
No be you find wahalagrin

I clearly do remember you were the one who began bugging me. angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:32pm On Jul 13, 2014
glitest:

I clearly do remember you were the one who began bugging me. angry
Sotongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 7:36pm On Jul 13, 2014
Abeg wia I fit stream dis match live?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:37pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
Sotongue

I committed a sin today by not going to church, and therefore trying my best to be nice today....So warn your self very well. I'm trying to keep it HOLY. angry angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:38pm On Jul 13, 2014
glitest:

I committed a sin today by not going to church, and therefore trying my best to be nice today....So warn your self very well. I'm trying to keep it HOLY. angry angry angry
If I dontt tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:40pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
If I dontt tongue

Leave me alone oh....I am warning you...Is it by force Haba?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:41pm On Jul 13, 2014
glitest:

Leave me alone oh....I am warning you...Is it by force Haba?.
By force for what lipsrsealedshocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:44pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
By force for what lipsrsealedshocked

Last time I'll respond...I Dont know...Why are you halaring me?. Haven't I told you that code01 aren't dating?...Wasn't that the answer you wanted?.

I've given you exactly what you wanted....So leave me alone now...Haba!. angry angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:46pm On Jul 13, 2014
glitest:

Last time I'll respond...I Dont know...Why are you halaring me?. Haven't I told you that code01 aren't dating?...Wasn't that the answer you wanted?.

I've given you exactly what you wanted....So leave me alone now...Haba!. angry angry
I've said I won't quote you again na tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:49pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
I've said I won't quote you again na tongue

Sigh of relief!!...Thank goodness.

Alright... the game is about to began....See you on the other side.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:52pm On Jul 13, 2014
glitest:

Sigh of relief!!...Thank goodness.

Alright... the game is about to began....See you on the other side.
Which side..Germany Or Argentina?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:53pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
Which side..Germany Or Argentina?

My mind says Argentina( cos I like Messi), but my head says Germany.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
glitest:

My mind says Argentina( cos I like Messi), but my head says Germany.
Cut off your headgrin

Stay with your mind!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:00pm On Jul 13, 2014
bykebyke:
Cut off your headgrin

Stay with your mind!!

SMH!!! grin..On a serious note; I actually would like Argentina/ Messi to win the world cup...He really does deserve it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 8:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
Thank you Lord for that bar... shocked cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:21pm On Jul 13, 2014
What a clear foul on Higuain by Nuer!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:56pm On Jul 13, 2014
OMG 30mins more!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 9:58pm On Jul 13, 2014
coded01:

You mean no Iniesta in your 1st formation... shocked grin
yap..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 10:16pm On Jul 13, 2014
na 15 mins remain oo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:30pm On Jul 13, 2014
.....and it's over! no world cup for Messi, so sad!

(1) (2) (3) ... (293) (294) (295) (296) (297) (298) (299) ... (6193) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: andrewbaba44 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.