Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,564 members, 7,812,829 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:10 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2926) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4581002 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:33am On Feb 18, 2018
Chelsea is playing against Messi not Barca, the remaining 10 are ghosts. Only Messi is of manageable quality grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 18, 2018
I hope Pique grin Iniedo grin Rakishit and Semedull starts. grin grin

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:35am On Feb 18, 2018

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:36am On Feb 18, 2018
grin grin
I'm joking oo. I don't want trouble abeg. grin
Good morning and happy Sunday. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:43am On Feb 18, 2018
Linkfield:

grin grin grin
Bitch stop spamming this thread tongue

Our attack pass una own
Our midfield pass una own
Our defence and gk pass una own

Chelsea will be extremely lucky if barca no win una home and away

This wan na champion's league match not that overrated epl
exhibutiom fixture way na to just dey run around like headless chickens.. EPL no Sabin tactics. See as pep they wound una

Shameless cunts

Even coach dey fear Eibar pass una

Apart from man city, that eibar team go win any other EPL team including chelshut tongue

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nicolars(m): 6:49am On Feb 18, 2018
Where them bring all these mumu guys from... Tuesday night now, we no go see them. Them go just ghost out

I swear I thought this neymar guy go rest for a week, chai cry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 6:50am On Feb 18, 2018
Linkfield:
grin grin

I'm joking oo. I don't want trouble abeg. grin

Good morning and happy Sunday. cheesy
Happy Sunday too bro grin

Whether u dey joke or not we are coming for you guys

Conte: Chelsea will need a 'perfect game' to stop Barcelona and Messi
http://www.goal.com/en-ng/news/conte-chelsea-will-need-a-perfect-game-to-stop-barcelona/1jiv1bunpsc2218zt888a8iv9h

Stamford bridge must fall cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:03am On Feb 18, 2018
Rakiticbarca:
if playing the most corner makes one a better team, then look at this. PSG to win corner was 1.06 yet they lost.

Sometimes I wonder the kind of human being that you are, your sense of reasoning is so reading negative, do you feel ashame at all when you go over your post? If you don't, there are some of us here that do on your behalf. I mean just go over all your posts on this thread since the day PSG lost to Madrid and see that all what you've been writing just to be relevant has been nothing but trash. Bro I weak for you.
That's where u got it wrong bro, that thing is no human. It's a retardèd twitter bot whose programmer is also retardèd

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:16am On Feb 18, 2018
Neymar1095:

lol .......apart from Champions League and premier which other League do Nigerians watch.
Can you hear yourself,, have you gone to other parts of the country, I have been to the North, and they follow laliga very well too, So don't try to compare with the French league with the Spanish league from the Nigerian perspective, yesterday it was a full house in my crib, watching Valencia vs Malaga, and the game was exciting
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:19am On Feb 18, 2018
Linkfield:
Chelsea is playing against Messi not Barca, the remaining 10 are ghosts. Only Messi is of manageable quality grin grin

Funny chelshit fans, classless for that matter, you mean the small club Chelsea ryt?? With bag of beans Bakatoko, one corner dancer and one leg defender Cahill n rudiger, it's 180mins that would decide, so fingers crossed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:20am On Feb 18, 2018
SerVik:

This your moniker just reminded me of rakitic's game today. Damn! Is that dude even interested in playing football
Oga played out of position, EV needed a shift from him on the right and he did his best, he would return to the middle by Tuesday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:24am On Feb 18, 2018
Neymar1095:

Uhmmmm........ So will this change the fact that barca didn't have any corner against Eibar. Eibar had more possession, More attempts on goal, More corners infact your club didn't have any despite Eibar being down to 10men for up to 30mins. Let's compare that to psg who dominated those farmers from beginning to end.......... Amnesia patient.
I vividly remember the game psg played before getting their ass whooped by a club from the farmers league, they labored to a 1-0 win, we all know why, and all of a sudden this weekend they are back to their free scoring best... With Rabiot throwing a dig at the attack saying, they should not only show their prowess against dijon scoring 8, the attack should get serious, dijon replied they showed psg the way but psg bottled it in the ucl... Couldn't stop laughing grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:27am On Feb 18, 2018
Neymar1095:

Another rubbish . Iniesta that tracks back and put effort rather than walking around aimlessly is 20yrs old.
so Messi didn't track back,Iniesta plays on the LW and he has to cover for his LB, which is normal. oga just follow French league and Neymar and leave messi or Barça alone... That's d easiest thing to do, this ain't the first game in which Messi strolls around, he has been doing it for 2-3yrs,would sure help his career longegivity
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 7:28am On Feb 18, 2018
Linkfield:
Lol. They are celebrating the number of times Messi struck the post.

Very soon, Messi would turn to Hidden Hazard and start celebrating the number of take ons, or activity forming without end product. Or the number of one corner dances per games...

Ask Raumdeuter when he is back
haymekus:

The number of times messi has struck the post is greater than the number of goals ur Oponunaldo has scored in LA liga
may messi keep missing opportunites and keep striking posts...

rAmen grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:29am On Feb 18, 2018
Lol

This Linkefield nigga has gone mad.
Maybe he's just paranoid, tuesday is staring at him like a horrny fat biitch.

Honestly anybody on planet earth who has the gall to troll Lionel Messi on any account is shameless and stooooopid.

Football owes Lionel Messi.

The man has paid more than his dues.

He has earned the right to go 50 games without scoring,
Yet a guy like Linkfileld and an imbecille like Neymar1095 are shameless enough to troll him on 3 games!

grin

Guinness world record for;
50 goals in a league season.
73 goals in all competitions.
And
91 goals in a calendar year.

Nobody did that.

And then they putting hazard and neymar in a sentence with messi

On tuesday the winner takes it all.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:31am On Feb 18, 2018
jamescross:
may messi keep missing opportunites and keep striking posts...

rAmen grin
NO one celebrated that, that's down to luck, he has been too consistent over the years, suarez had this goalscoring issue early in the season, Messi would soon start scoring again, madrid fans can breathe easy don't worry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:35am On Feb 18, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol

Honestly anybody on planet earth who has the gall to troll Lionel Messi on any account is shameless and stooooopid.

Yet a guy like Linkfileld and an slowpoke like Neymar1095 are shameless enough to trolls him on 3 games!

grin

And

Nobody did that.

The records are there, the trolls know it, I don't even watch Messi for goals, since we don't have enough creators from mid, with our change in formation, I am content if he impacts the game, creating chances.. If he finds the net, no qualms, if he doesn't no qualms, as long we are winning.. The goals would surely come.. Ignore the trolls, I think that's d best thing to do... Doing same too grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:38am On Feb 18, 2018
tesppidd:
Lol

Yet a guy like Linkfileld and an imbecille like Neymar1095 are shameless enough to troll him on 3 games!

grin

And

Nobody did that.

And then they putting hazard and neymar in a sentence with messi

Fun fact 60% of Messi goals in 2012 were tap ins and Penalties. The same things you critize Ronaldo for. Messi is a system player, that's why he never delivers for Argentina.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:42am On Feb 18, 2018
phaamsaam:
so Messi didn't track back,Iniesta plays on the LW and he has to cover for his LB, which is normal. oga just follow French league and Neymar and leave messi or Barça alone... That's d easiest thing to do, this ain't the first game in which Messi strolls around, he has been doing it for 2-3yrs,would sure help his career longegivity
Or maybe he is just lazy and the barca system masks that. No wonder he gets exposed with Argentina when not carried by Iniesta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:47am On Feb 18, 2018
Neymar1095:

Or maybe he is just lazy and the barca system masks that. No wonder he gets exposed with Argentina when not carried by Iniesta.
You must surely be a tom boy, gets exposed with Argentina, guy go back to bed, you are beginning to sound pathetic pls... Even Maradona didn't play as much finals the GOAT has played for the arrgies, we'll he is human after all, Argentina top goal scorer, recently carried the whole country on his back and dragged them to Russia. Enuf said
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 7:49am On Feb 18, 2018
Neymar1095:

Fun fact 60% of Messi goals in 2012 were tap ins and Penalties. The same things you critize Ronaldo for. Messi is a system player, that's why he never delivers for Argentina.
We have YouTube ooo, you can't just putt up statements in this Internet age n think you would get away with it, use your upper and go watch the 91 calender goals scored. Yeye
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:51am On Feb 18, 2018
I know it's quite hard but I think it's high we start ignoring that Twitter bot

This same lunatic trolls other clubs cheesy

I was in Chelsea thread yesterday and the psycho was all over the place

Abeg let's try and ignore him henceforth

The robot feeds on attention
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Branzy(m): 7:57am On Feb 18, 2018
[quote author=ClumsyFlimsy post=65159938]I know it's quite hard but I think it's high we start ignoring that Twitter bot

The robot feeds on attention[/quote

lol that guy don't worth it.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:07am On Feb 18, 2018
phaamsaam:

We have YouTube ooo, you can't just putt up statements in this Internet age n think you would get away with it, use your upper and go watch the 91 calender goals scored. Yeye
Keep quiet I have watched All his goals. Tap ins and penalties.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:11am On Feb 18, 2018
Neymar1095:

shut your mandibles!

did you watch football in 2012?

what were you up to in 2012 besides watching telemundo and friday night football highlights on NTA?

you dont even have to flash back beyond november 2017 to appreciate what messi does for argentina,
but as usual you're too stoooopid to understand so let's leave it at that, i'd let you kid yourself to stupor.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:12am On Feb 18, 2018
phaamsaam:

You must surely be a tom boy, gets exposed with Argentina, guy go back to bed, you are beginning to sound pathetic pls... Even Maradona didn't play as much finals the GOAT has played for the arrgies, we'll he is human after all, Argentina top goal scorer, recently carried the whole country on his back and dragged them to Russia. Enuf said
300minutes in final for Argentina 0goals 0 assist

One penalty to Mars. Let's compare that to maradona who lead Argentina to win the World Cup and actually scored something Messi couldn't do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:18am On Feb 18, 2018
Neymar1095:

300minutes in final for Argentina 0goals 0 assist

One penalty to Mars. Let's compare that to maradona who lead Argentina to win the World Cup and actually scored something Messi couldn't do.
why maradona?

why not neymar and ronaldo as usual?

do tell us how they led their countries and scored in the world cup finals.

you can't be comparing messi on one hand,

to ronaldo,neymar and maradona on the other.

well, but I guess you can.
that's how good he is.

i am ready to cut down your daily overtime duties on stupidity today.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:29am On Feb 18, 2018
tesppidd:
why maradona?

why not neymar and ronaldo as usual?

do tell us how they led their countries and scored in the world cup finals.

you can't be comparing messi on one hand,

to ronaldo,neymar and maradona on the other.

well, but I guess you can.
that's how good he is.

i am ready to cut down your daily overtime duties on stupidity today.
lol....... finally. Lemme school you like your brothers .I didn't bring maradona into the discuss, the person I replied to brought him so I went on with it. I am not comparing players just stating the fact that Messi is a system player who Flops with Argentina. He has only ever won titles playing on one of the greatest squads ever assembled. .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:45am On Feb 18, 2018
phaamsaam:

Can you hear yourself,, have you gone to other parts of the country, I have been to the North, and they follow laliga very well too, So don't try to compare with the French league with the Spanish league from the Nigerian perspective, yesterday it was a full house in my crib, watching Valencia vs Malaga, and the game was exciting

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:
I know it's quite hard but I think it's high we start ignoring that Twitter bot

The robot feeds on attention
Them no go hear.They'll still reply him and argue all in the name of setting d records straight..I dont know which record,records that are there for all eyes to see..Let them keep replying that Oaf.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 8:50am On Feb 18, 2018
Meanwhile Malaga....Loool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 8:55am On Feb 18, 2018
jonsnow92:
Them no go hear.They'll still reply him and argue all in the name of setting d records straight..I dont know which record,records that are there for all eyes to see..Let them keep replying that Oaf.
Exactly. Records like 300minutes in final for Argentina 0goals 0 assist.

But we should not blame Messi cause he scored in the group stage against The great Iran and mighty Bosnia.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2923) (2924) (2925) (2926) (2927) (2928) (2929) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: nonny1212, Ijustwantto and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.