Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,807 members, 7,817,339 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2936) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593813 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 11:15pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:
See how they are happy cos they scored.

Obviously, Barca came for a draw. The result flattered them
Hell yeah a draw is very much okay for barca

Forget all this online banters from club fans and man u fans; beating Chelsea no be beans.

With what Chelsea played today against barca, any EPL team will be very lucky to get a draw

Chelsea were defensively superb
They were the direct opposite of barca tactics

Barca knew the match wouldn't be easy

No be fans mouth dey play for pitch

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Yahoo1(m): 11:17pm On Feb 20, 2018
dmcdad:

Bro calm... Chelsea fans mouth pass all these ones you dey come talk for here. I just think it's normal. Forget about this modesty thing, this is footie.

Never said it would be easy, but you made it look like it was gonna be a die-hard thing. Moreover, its no news Chelsea are stronger at the Bridge whenever we are paired against them. They've never won at the Camp Nuo and they will never win there, at least not now. My only concern was getting an away goal and also making sure we don't lose. With a draw, I know they are out already for sure... They'll have to come out to play at the Camp Nuo, and there and then would be their demise.
I know they won't eliminate us, what I'm saying is that it's not as easy as our fans brag and Chelsea is not as good as their fans make it seem.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Melvyn11: 11:19pm On Feb 20, 2018
mrcalcufast:
lol na arjen Ruben no be Ruben Kazan,not surprised though,since your mcm takes delight in bullying shitty teams like faroe island,Leo wonder makes his landmark against the creme de LA creme.next please?
What is your own. Did I quote you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:20pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yahoo1:
I know they won't eliminate us, what I'm saying is that it's not as easy as our fans brag and Chelsea is not as good as their fans make it seem.
Exactly the point. It's a 2way street. It's all for the fun the way I see it...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 11:23pm On Feb 20, 2018
dmcdad:

Foresaw what?

Willian's goal
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
ClumsyFlimsy:

Hell yeah a draw is very much okay for barca

Forget all this online banters from club fans and man u fans; beating Chelsea no be beans.

With what Chelsea played today against barca, any EPL team will be very lucky to get a draw

Chelsea were defensively superb
They were the direct opposite of barca tactics

Barca knew the match wouldn't be easy

No be fans mouth dey play for pitch

In fact, 100 likes for you.

Na wetin I dey tell my Barca fans for here. cheesy

We know how to play Barca. Like and Unlike charges.

Anybody that will qualify will need luck and away goals..

Even though Barca will beat us, it will just be a 1 goal difference. Maybe 1-0 or 2-1.

If you can beat us confidently, u would have done it today.
No be the same Barca tear Madrid yanch 3-0 at Santiago?

I was just laughing at people saying Barca would beat us 3-0, 3-1, 4-1

That's why I'm still confident of going through. We stand a chance. We are not PSG that you can beat 6-1 or Man city that you use to beat home and away.

What if we play 2-2 or 3-3 draw at Camp Nou?

No be mouth. You can beat us oo, but you will need double of the luck you had today and hope we are not lucky, cos our counter or set piece can turn into goal any time of the game. And goal changes games. cheesy cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:25pm On Feb 20, 2018
[quote author=Linkfield post=65239825]Lol. Barkabots won't see the negatives in their game.

They would only remember Messi scoring a tap in from a mistake.

We hitting the bar two times.
Very poor keeper, Stegen
Rubbishly average midfielders like Rakitic, Paulinho, Vidal...
Suarez diving instead of playing footy.
Pique scared of facing Hazard. cheesy
A job almost perfectly will done on Messi by Azpilicuta, Chris, Kante and all our community back line
When is the return leg abeg? cheesy[/quote Atap-in from a mistake? You never saw the ref's mistake when he gifted your mcm two offside goals last season,hitting the bar twice?that should take you to the quarter finals, Stegen is a poor keeper? I agree,but he has more cleansheets this season than your godforsaken goalkeeper who assisted messi in averting his Chelsea's curse,average mid fielders? I agree,but I prefer being average to being poor(I didn't see kante at all)lol,Suarez diving?was that the reason your coach could not start any of the central forwards he bought this season?, pique afraid of hazard?I guess you didnt see the way messi massacred rudiger in the first half?lol,I get una time
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Feb 20, 2018
Yahoo1:

You are right.

Where is phaasman, phaasam and co?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 007author(m): 11:28pm On Feb 20, 2018
I can't imagine I was kinda terrified of this average Barcelona earlier today, nothing spectacular about the club Abeg I wasted nervousness

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
FBS:
Still can't believe we didn't win against this team. With Willian running rings around Raji and Baskets. Damn.

See you at the camp.
Let me see how you'll cope with covering spaces at the Camp Nuo. Good luck doing that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 11:29pm On Feb 20, 2018
We've never won at the camp abi? Well never say never!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
barackodam:

Willian's goal
I fear ooooo.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 11:30pm On Feb 20, 2018
dmcdad:

Let me see how you'll cope with covering spaces at the Camp Nuo. Good luck doing that.
talking like it's the first time Chelsea playing at the camp. We shall invoke the spirit of Lampard.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
FBS:
We've never won at the camp abi? Well never say never!
Barça's issue against Chelsea has always been at the Bridge where you might manage a slim victory and then come to the Camp Nuo to defend with your lives. This time around its different. You didn't win at the Bridge, and winning at the Camp Nuo will almost be impossible for you. You'll get buried at the Camp Nuo for sure.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:32pm On Feb 20, 2018
FBS:
talking like it's the first time Chelsea playing at the camp. We shall invoke the spirit of Lampard.
Spirit kor, ghost ni...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:35pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:

You are right.

Where is phaasman, phaasam and co?
Yes chelshit fans warisit
Messi scores his 18th goal against English opposition.. GOAT
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iykekelvins(m): 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
They said the goal was a "mistake". God, Chelsea fans dey vex me walaii
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
007author:
I can't imagine I was kinda terrified of this average Barcelona earlier today, nothing spectacular about the club Abeg I wasted nervousness
Bossed the whole game, everyone knows the club who parks the double Deckers would have spaces when counter attacking
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Feb 20, 2018
phaamsaam:
Yes chelshit fans warisit Messi scores his 18th goal against English opposition.. GOAT

cheesy
Nasoo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:38pm On Feb 20, 2018
iykekelvins:
tell them willian goal was also a mistake with alba not covering and umtiti not blocking properly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:39pm On Feb 20, 2018
Neymar1095:
Creme DE LA creme like Germany and chile.....!
lol,that does not change the fact that your useless samba kid could not justify the amount psg paid to get him last week against real Madrid.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
dmcdad:

Spirit kor, ghost ni...cheesy
no need for sarcasm. Remember this is football.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iykekelvins(m): 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
phaamsaam:
tell them willian goal was also a mistake with alba not covering and umtiti not blocking properly
I don't even understand. Messi was at the right place at the right time. Ready to finish off an assist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:40pm On Feb 20, 2018
iykekelvins:

Pls, I take God beg you, explain to me. How was the goal scored?

Messi dribbles 1,2,3 and lobs the keeper?
Iniesta gives Messi a long through pass and he fires straight to the roof of the net?
Messi wins a free kick and scored it brilliantly?
Messi scores a free rebound after Suarez shot was parried?

Sheybe u dey blind ni
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by FBS: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:41pm On Feb 20, 2018
Neimar:
we need to be taking shots frrom outside jare especially against d bus parking teans
dts d only tin I like Madrid for
Only coutinho can do that, he is ucl cup tied,rakitic can but he has other roles defensively and can't push up anyhow, we would play wingers in the return leg to stretch the defense, dembele would be prominent in that game, Valverde went his normal pragmatic way, let me go discuss on BB thread... Later things
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
iykekelvins:
I don't even understand. Messi was at the right place at the right time. Ready to finish off an assist.

Lmao! I'm I really reading this?

Rotflmfao!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iykekelvins(m): 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:

Pls, I take God beg you, explain to me. How was the goal scored?

Messi dribbles 1,2,3 and lobs the keeper?
Iniesta gives Messi a long through pass and he fires straight to the roof of the net?
Messi wins a free kick and scored it brilliantly?
Messi scores a free rebound after Suarez shot was parried?

Sheybe u dey blind ni
No willian took the ball from midfield, dribbled umtiti and jordi Alba the shoots?
Shey u blind ni

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 11:42pm On Feb 20, 2018
dmcdad:

Barça's issue against Chelsea has always been at the Bridge where you might manage a slim victory and then come to the Camp Nuo to defend with your lives. This time around its different. You didn't win at the Bridge, and winning at the Camp Nuo will almost be impossible for you. You'll get buried at the Camp Nuo for sure.
Here we go again.
From getting buried at the Bridge to getting buried at the Nou Camp.
Some folks won't learn.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:44pm On Feb 20, 2018
Lol. It is giving them hard time to accept that Messi's lucky goal was a mistake from Chris pass which fell to Iniesta, and Iniesta gave him the opportunity to tap in..

Sheybe u sabi troll Ronaldo all these years.

U never chichumchin. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unlimited22:

Here we go again.
From getting buried at the Bridge to getting buried at the Nou Camp.
Some folks won't learn.
As long as we go thru, I don't mind, am with pragmatic Valverde all the way, this could have helped barca in 2012 at Stamford bridge, I told my friends who are Chelsea fans I see a score draw, and that's what happened... Never for once said the parking bus team would be raped at home
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:45pm On Feb 20, 2018
Unlimited22:
Here we go again. From getting buried at the Bridge to getting buried at the Nou Camp. Some folks won't learn.

Leave them. He never clear from their eye. E go shock them like shocki

(1) (2) (3) ... (2933) (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.