Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,947 members, 7,817,780 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2937) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4596112 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) ... (6189) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:46pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:
Lol. It is giving them hard time to accept that Messi's lucky goal was a mistake from Chris pass which fell to Iniesta, and Iniesta gave him the opportunity to tap in..

Sheybe u sabi troll Ronaldo all these years.

U never chichumchin. cheesy
Tap in just like the one ronaldo missed at the last eclasico given to him on a platter by Marcelo, keep trolling ur stupidity

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
phaamsaam:

As long as we go thru, I don't mind, am with pragmatic Valverde all the way, this could have helped barca in 2012 at Stamford bridge, I told my friends who are Chelsea fans I see a score draw, and that's what happened... Never for once said the parking bus team would be raped at home

Shey make I call Hausa diggers make them dig out the thing u bury? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by iykekelvins(m): 11:47pm On Feb 20, 2018
phaamsaam:

Tap in just like the one ronaldo missed at the last eclasico given to him on a platter by Marcelo, keep trolling ur stupidity
Leave am
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
BALANCE FC you people are not ashamed to be dashed a draw by a 21year old who kept Suarez I'm his pocket all night.

a struggling team in a lesser competition than la liga, you have shamed all of la liga. a disgrace to football at large with the vast quality of talent yet its players like Victor Moses whose run was found hard to track who's assault and tackles were a beauty.

see busquets, poque, umiti if it was just hazard that would have been a beauty but no also Willian and he tortured your all and all you quality players could do was pass the ball, alba diving like a fish, Suarez being the cheat he was born to be and the ref having none of it.

how low Barca is, MESSI WAS MISSING all evening like I said he would be. I knew your only hope was iniesta and so he was today saving Messi's face. saving Barca the disgrace of having to return woth tails in between their legs

EV is a genius a master tactician yet Chelsea at ran, at man your Barca team, your trusted eleven even with a top nine and diff way of playing Barca were torn apart if should have been three BUT THE BARS SAVED S BARCA.

a defeat would have been better or still a false hope you now have of qualifing even much more enjoyable to watch knowing your pride won't let you admit you have being out gunned by 'small' boys

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
Messi's goal was not a "lucky goal" Ronalgoat missed similar opportunity at the el clasico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Feb 20, 2018
phaamsaam:

When you are angered and have no point, it resolves into insults.

Goodnight cheesy

At least, Messi scored a lucky tap in against Chelsea. That should help you sleep well cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:52pm On Feb 20, 2018
khingTony:
Messi's goal was not a "lucky goal" Ronalgoat missed similar opportunity at the el clasico

So you are saying Messi goal was not a lucky goal because Ronaldo missed similar opportunity. That's the reason its not a lucky goal.

Wetin I no go see? cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:

Goodnight cheesy

At least, Messi scored a lucky tap in against Chelsea. That should help you sleep well cheesy
You deserve a good slap
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:53pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:

how low Barca is, MESSI WAS MISSING all evening like I said he would be. s
but he scored the crucial away goal?e pain am!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 11:54pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:

So you are saying Messi goal was not a lucky goal because Ronaldo missed similar opportunity. That's the reason its not a lucky goal.

Wetin I no go see? cheesy
Messi still scored against Chelsea

Abi hin no score ne?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by phaamsaam: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
jamescross:
BALANCE FC you people are not ashamed to be dashed a draw by a 21year old who kept Suarez I'm his pocket all night.

a struggling team in a lesser competition than la liga, you have shamed all of la liga. a disgrace to football at large with the vast quality of talent yet its players like Victor Moses whose run was found hard to track who's assault and tackles were a beauty.

see busquets, poque, umiti if it was just hazard that would have been a beauty but no also Willian and he tortured your all and all you quality players could do was pass the ball, alba diving like a fish, Suarez being the cheat he was born to be and the ref having none of it.

how low Barca is, MESSI WAS MISSING all evening like I said he would be. I knew your only hope was iniesta and so he was today saving Messi's face. saving Barca the disgrace of having to return woth tails in between their legs

EV is a genius a master tactician yet Chelsea at ran, at man your Barca team, your trusted eleven even with a top nine and diff way of playing Barca were torn apart if should have been three BUT THE BARS SAVED S BARCA.

a defeat would have been better or still a false hope you now have of qualifing even much more enjoyable to watch knowing your pride won't let you admit you have being out gunned by 'small' boys
Till you guys come to the 99,000 capacity, even with ur potato pitch and small club mentality, so much for champion of England, your stadium was unusually quiet especially in the first half and after the 70th minute, just watching barca train
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 11:55pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:

Goodnight cheesy

hmmm ,a tap-in?well ,this what you low life Chelsea fans could resort to,console yourselves with that,we all know the tap in master though.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Theflash98: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
We miss a player that can provide width and amplayer that can make somethings happen after messi today....he should have started dembele!!!

The result is good!!! but we should be aiming for better..we didnt play like a UCL fav
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
Linkfield:

Goodnight cheesy

did messi score or not? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
phaamsaam:

Till you guys come to the 99,000 capacity, even with ur potato pitch and small club mentality, so much for champion of England, your stadium was unusually quiet especially in the first half and after the 70th minute, just watching barca train
tell dem well abeg

their small pitch just congesting players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:56pm On Feb 20, 2018
khingTony:
Messi still scored against Chelsea
Abi hin no score ne?

Wetin be my own with that? cheesy
Or Messi scoring against Chelsea is now an achievement?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khingTony(m): 12:00am On Feb 21, 2018
Linkfield:

you know what I think? you are just a club-ess troll, seeking attention
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 12:01am On Feb 21, 2018
Linkfield:

sure it is,Chelsea will be added to the number of teams the GOAT has scored against. Barcelona B should just be fielded against you blokes at the nou camp, my boys don finish work ha beg!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 12:02am On Feb 21, 2018
Melvyn11:

What is your own. Did I quote you?
e pain am!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:05am On Feb 21, 2018
khingTony:

you know what I think? you are just a club-ess troll, seeking attention

cheesy cheesy cheesy

U no see how Ter Stegen was just snapping pictures?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 12:07am On Feb 21, 2018
Madridiots saying Messi scored an easy tap in goal.
Last time Ronaldo tried a shot like that,he nutmegged himself.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 007author(m): 12:12am On Feb 21, 2018
Messi scored against Chelsea FC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 12:12am On Feb 21, 2018
.[/quote]Chelsea become the 71st different side that Lionel Messi has scored against in his 535 goal Barcelona career (from 82 faced).I copy am o,I no be like one robot for here wey dey follow twitter pass the bird self.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ICAMETOWIN(m): 12:13am On Feb 21, 2018
The truth is Chelsea gave us a good fight,I didn't expect anything less sha,but we all know that the second leg result will be in Barca's favour.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2018
I guess this useless chelsit fans would pretend as if they didn't see rudiger pick beans in the first half when messi dribbled him without touching the ball

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:22am On Feb 21, 2018
ICAMETOWIN:
The truth is Chelsea gave us a good fight,I didn't expect anything less sha,but we all know that the second leg result will be in Barca's favour.
like you all knew you would win today undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pamcode(m): 12:26am On Feb 21, 2018
SerVik:
Big ups to chelsea, it was a defensive masterclass.

Now we welcome you to the camp nou, where dreams are shattered.
The last time we were there we know whose dreams were shattered.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:26am On Feb 21, 2018
mrcalcufast:
but he scored the crucial away goal?e pain am!
if not for the I in the SIM barca brought Messi would have been so missing new outlets would have been filled with MISSING MESSI.. just thank your God for iniesta
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:28am On Feb 21, 2018
mrcalcufast:
I guess this useless chelsit fans would pretend as if they didn't see rudiger pick beans in the first half when messi dribbled him without touching the ball
so messi actually moved a ball past a player shocked are you serious

undecided is that all
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:30am On Feb 21, 2018
Abimloaded:
Madridiots saying Messi scored an easy tap in goal.
Last time Ronaldo tried a shot like that,he nutmegged himself.
just look at him celebrating on his own, his walking away cause they know it's an easy goal.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by unohbethel(m): 12:30am On Feb 21, 2018
They said Messi can't score against Cech, he scored against Cech. They said Messi can't score against Buffon, he scored against Buffon. They said Messi can't score against Chelsea, he scored against Chelsea. Whatever your enemies said you can't do for good, you will do it.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jamescross: 12:32am On Feb 21, 2018
phaamsaam:

if that's what makes you wake up in morning and not hang yourself. fine by me, you can believe whatever you have just deceived yourself with.

(1) (2) (3) ... (2934) (2935) (2936) (2937) (2938) (2939) (2940) ... (6189) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Jokerman(m), Debroslink, oliverano, FergieRaww(m), Rarre, Neimarjr, RoyalBlak007 and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 75
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.