Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,055 members, 7,835,565 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 11:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3031) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4631716 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (6210) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Thus guys are so obsessed with our thread, there's is deaf already. Look at those viewing and they've bn viewing for over how many mins. Lol. grin
The effect of an empty home. More like been homeless so you have to find shelter somewhere else.

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by randomperson: 5:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
10Dove:
Enjoy him while it last. My instinct tells me its less than 3.5 yrs

I think he will last longer... The guy practically strolls throughout the match..

He and Ronaldo might actually play into their 40s
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 5:36pm On Mar 18, 2018
Messi hitting The wall lol. cheesy Beat freekick taker of all time

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 5:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
Gat no time to read through those useless pages I have missed.Happy Sunday

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 5:43pm On Mar 18, 2018
oladayo63:

Messi will (should) last long in football like Francesco Totti.
I actually mean the hunger/drive. By 35, i think he'll be really really uninterested, my opinion tho he could prove me wrong.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mrcalcufast: 5:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
Neymar1095:
Useless bilbao players break messi leg and take the Red card for feck sakes.
dude when are you gonna learn?messi's shadow chased your mcm from the field of play to the wheelchair, your programmed IQ should have made you known that when messi's legs get broken and he also sits on the wheelchair, your mcm will have no legs again grin

15 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 6:16pm On Mar 18, 2018
This 2nd half clearly points out the importance of Busquets.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:19pm On Mar 18, 2018
Countinho left salah to play with Messi. Biggest downgrade in the history of football.

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 6:31pm On Mar 18, 2018
Summary of the match: Valvershit never cums without Gomez and Paulinho on the pitch.

He didn't need Iniesta in that game. Besides, the old man is still yet to fully recuperate.

The game was more balanced with Dembele on the flank.

Vidal contributed void.

Gomez contributed void.

Alena ought to have made an appearance in a game like this.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 6:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
Neymar1095:
Countinho left salah to play with Messi. Biggest downgrade in the history of football.

Neymar left Messi to play with Cavani
His biggest regret ever grin

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 6:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
10Dove:
Is it neccesary you reply? Do y'all even realise what silence does to trolls?

Hehehehe, bro, sure I do. Sometimes, the thing just dey vex pesin ni cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackodam: 6:37pm On Mar 18, 2018
Isomerizm:
Summary of the match: Valvershit never cums without Gomez and Paulinho on the pitch.

He didn't need Iniesta in that game. Besides, the old man is still yet to fully recuperate.

The game was more balanced with Dembele on the flank.

Vidal contributed void.

Gomez contributed void.

Alena ought to have made an appearance in a game like this.

Exactly, it all fell apart when he left the pitch. He was definitely drawing lots and lots of attention
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 6:40pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

Awon, so Pele is not a playmaker abi? And maybe you didn't know CR7 and R9 played as midfielders at some point in their careers abi?

Oga keep kwayet.

Is it the one that they had to make Copa America an annual competition to help Messi's ministry and he still couldn't take advantage of it to win 1? Not even one. The Euros is every 4 years. Barca fans eh! Tufiakwa...

So we should not talk about Cryuff's inventions make your man for fit see road abi. No let's talk about your man running aimlessly like a headless chicken in 5 international cup finals without scoring one "easy tap-in." Later you guys would say football is more than scoring goals. How many international cups have your man won with dribbling and playmaking? Always asking for the bar to be lowered. Pampered, entitled, ignorant fan base. grin grin grin

You no even follow discussion before you jump in. No be only majority. So it has moved from majority put him in the top 3, to majority saying he is the greatest. Awon suffri with the lies na!!!

Cules make una come carry una colleague ooo. Na market he 1 enter so...

-Lord
I really don't know if it's arrogance or childishness or both that's your issue, your moniker is strange to me thus I presume you're new here. FYI, I'm a Manchester United fan...
Back to the crux of the matter, that a player can dribble doesn't necessarily mean he is a good player maker, check Hazard.
Many players have been able to combine dribbling and playmaking e.g Zidane, Iniesta, Iniesta, Ronaldinho etc
Others are great at playmaking e.g Kross, De Bruyne, Pirlo, Scholes, Alonso etc
Others are good at scoring goals e.g Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Drogba, Suarez, Ronaldo etc
Now, note that a great goal scorer might also be a good dribbler but only in instances, the keyword here is "prolific" whilst Suarez can wriggle his way past a defender, he isn't prolific at it thus you'd likely have most folks rate him as a great goal scorer and most likely a playmaker (he was in his Liverpool days).
Ronaldo was great at dribbling but to keep pace with Messi, he had to ditch dribbling to concentrate on scoring so, you'd find most folks rate him him for his goal scoring prowess rather than dribbling.
The same applies to Pele, he could dribble yes but was he prolific at it? Did he do the playmaking often? The answer is no, those who saw that Brazilian team or who have watched documentaries or analysts talk about team will tell you the playmaker was Garrincha, even Pele will tell you that.
R9 was a fantastic dribbler and goal scorer but he wasn't quite as prolific when it came to playmaking.
Messi on the other hand has the numbers to back up the argument, he dribbles just as well as he scores and play makes, the one player who is close to Messi at present is Neymar but he needs to be a little more direct I.e cut some unnecessary dribbles...

12 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by idreezbaba(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
another win

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
cheesy The CEO of your thread has told you to stop replying him you won't obey shey.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 6:45pm On Mar 18, 2018
C Ronaldo is also a better play maker than xavi and iniesta Combined. He has the numbers to back it up grin grin. Yeye United fan .

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 7:01pm On Mar 18, 2018
Neymar1095:
C Ronaldo is also a better play maker than xavi and iniesta Combined. He has the numbers to back it up grin grin. Yeye United fan you will not run to your thread. Neymar is already a better playmaker and dribbler than Messi .

recall grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 7:44pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
I really don't know if it's arrogance or childishness or both that's your issue, your moniker is strange to me thus I presume you're new here. FYI, I'm a Manchester United fan...
Back to the crux of the matter, that a player can dribble doesn't necessarily mean he is a good player maker, check Hazard.
Many players have been able to combine dribbling and playmaking e.g Zidane, Iniesta, Iniesta, Ronaldinho etc
Others are good at scoring goals e.g Shevchenko, Inzaghi, Drogba, Suarez, Ronaldo etc
Now, note that a great goal scorer might also be a good dribbler but only in instances, the keyword here is "prolific" whilst Suarez can wriggle his way past a defender, he isn't prolific at it thus you'd likely have most folks rate him as a great goal scorer and most likely a playmaker (he was in his Liverpool days).
Ronaldo was great at dribbling but to keep pace with Messi, he had to ditch dribbling to concentrate on scoring so, you'd find most folks rate him him for his goal scoring prowess rather than dribbling.
The same applies to Pele, he could dribble yes but was he prolific at it? Did he do the playmaking often? The answer is no, those who saw that Brazilian team or who have watched documentaries or analysts talk about team will tell you the playmaker was Garrincha, even Pele will tell you that.
R9 was a fantastic dribbler and goal scorer but he wasn't quite as prolific when it came to playmaking.
Messi on the other hand has the numbers to back up the argument, he dribbles just as well as he scores and play makes, the one player who is close to Messi at present is Neymar but he needs to be a little more direct I.e cut some unnecessary dribbles...

grin grin grin grin

@philfearon, I no tell u say 1 person go quote me. Why una thread dey always attract the dumbest of fans?

BTW, this oga prolific sef.

The things you read on a Barca thread. Pele is not prolific at dribbling and playmaking? Complete nonsense! Read about the best World Cup team goal in history and find out who set up the ball for Carlos Alberto?

https://www.youtube.com/results?search_query=pele+playmaker watch any of the videos and say Pele is not prolific at dribbling and playmaking.

I cannot take you serious anymore because of that statement. It is stup*d beyond belief!

And Ronaldo did not ditch dribbling to catch up with Messi. He toned down his dribbling because he moved to Real Madrid and became the primary goal scorer. If Ronaldo drops back to playmake with Isco, Modric, Kroos, and Casemiro; who'd score the goals? Benzemiss or Balinjury? How dumb can you be not to understand the evolution of CR7.

Back at Manchester United when Sir Alex assembled Berbatov, Rooney, Tevez, and CR7; where the f*ck do you think CR7 played? In the box or in the middle of the field/side playmaking? And you call yourself a Man U fan?

How can you in one comment say Pele is not prolific at dribbling and playmaking. Also say R9 is not prolific at playmaking. Read about R9's first two seasons at Inter and find out where he played. Zero thinking, zero research, zero intelligence; and then you make senseless statements!

And then you round up with the dumbest statement of all that the only person close to Messi is Neymar. Neymar would not even make a top 10 list of the best Brazilian players to ever kick the ball. Your entire comment is a joke that isn't funny!

I'm very certain you can't post this trash on a Man U thread, them go roast you. But as here don turn public latrine, y u no go sh*t no clean yansh!

Pele is not prolific at dribbling and playmaking! You sha get mind. See as e tok am with authority! Ah! grin grin grin grin

People mumu sha! See as I dey shame for you.

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClumsyFlimsy: 7:49pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
Wow
spot on bruv

Nothing else but the truth

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 7:50pm On Mar 18, 2018
I can't help, I'll put you in my prayers...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by modextus(m): 7:56pm On Mar 18, 2018
Dembele (4) already with as many assists in La Liga this season as Rakitic, Koke, Asensio, Cristiano and Kroos and two more than Modric (2). He has only started 5 league games.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:05pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
I can't help, I'll put you in my prayers...

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCIuwUgG2ac

Watch and tell me Pele is not prolific at playmaking!

You think you can talk sh*t without evidence and get away with it. Can you quote one single expert who's watched Pele play who said he wasn't prolific at dribbling and playmaking?

How do you wake up one morning and say Pele is not prolific at dribbling and playmaking? What did you smoke?

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:15pm On Mar 18, 2018
LordAdam16:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KCIuwUgG2ac

Watch and tell me Pele is not prolific at playmaking!

You think you can talk sh*t without evidence and get away with it. Can you quote one single expert who's watched Pele play who said he wasn't prolific at dribbling and playmaking?

How do you wake up one morning and say Pele is not prolific at dribbling and playmaking? What did you smoke?

-Lord
I do not entertain clowns, Martial dribbles, is he as good as Messi or Neymar? No...
Robben is also a very good dribbler but not as good as Messi.
Isco is an AM but is he as good as Messi? No...
Coutinho is a very good AM but he isn't as good as De Bruyne who is more or less the standard when talking about AMs nowadays.
I have tried for you, maybe I'm not your helper, check the guy next door.

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:17pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
I do not entertain clowns, Martial dribbles, is he as good as Messi or Neymar? No...
Robben is also a very good dribbler but not as good as Messi.
Isco is an AM but is he as good as Messi? No...
Coutinho is a very good AM but he isn't as good as De Bruyne who is more or less the standard when talking about AMs nowadays.
I have tried for you, maybe I'm not your helper, check the guy next door.

And Martial, Robben, and Isco are on Pele's level.

Keep exposing your stupidity. It's not too late now.

Eric Cantona: "An artist in my eyes, is someone who can lighten up a dark room. I have never and will never find difference between the pass from Pele to Carlos Alberto in the final of the World Cup in 1970 and the poetry of the young Rimbaud. There is in each of these human manifestations an expression of beauty which touches us and gives us a feeling of eternity.”

Bobby Moore: "Pele was the most complete player I've ever seen, he had everything. Two good feet. Magic in the air. Quick. Powerful. Could beat people with skill. Could outrun people. Only 5 ft 8 in tall, yet he seemed a giant of an athlete on the pitch. Perfect balance and impossible vision. He was the greatest because he could do anything and everything on a football pitch. I remember Saldhana the coach being asked by a Brazilian journalist who was the best goalkeeper in his squad. He said Pele. The man could play in any position."

Gianni Rivera: "However, I do think there's someone who was even better(than Messi) and that's Pele. He used both feet on the pitch. He was as dangerous with his right as he was with his left. He was strong in the air as well, and created a lot of chances."

Note, I only quoted legends of the game who watched Pele play.

But according to you who never saw Pele play, Pele was not prolific at dribbling and playmaking. Awon time traveler!

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
Patrickmuf you are wasting your time bro. Some arguments are not just worth it. Anyone can compile a vid and make Lukaku look like a wc playmaker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 8:23pm On Mar 18, 2018
barca laliga is ours
athletico doh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 8:24pm On Mar 18, 2018
Athletico Madrid sha...
Guard of honour from RMA??grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 8:30pm On Mar 18, 2018
10Dove:
Patrickmuf you are wasting your time bro. Some arguments are not just worth it. Anyone can compile a vid and make Lukaku look like a wc playmaker.

Oya compile and post it here! And I'm sure you'd also find the experts who'd reaffirm that Lukaku is a world class playmaker

Why do you guys like typing nonsense! Do you read what you type before posting?

-Lord
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by patrickmuf(m): 8:32pm On Mar 18, 2018
10Dove:
I have left him to his arrogance...
You guys have LA Liga in the bag...

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:35pm On Mar 18, 2018
funkyjms:
Athletico Madrid sha...
Guard of honour from RMA??grin grin
Except Barca ditches a match.

Not gonna happen tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:41pm On Mar 18, 2018
patrickmuf:
I have left him to his arrogance...
You guys have LA Liga in the bag...
All thanks to athletico doing a totenham.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by 10Dove(m): 8:52pm On Mar 18, 2018
This is just the right time to give Dembouz enough playing time. I personally don't give a fvck if we get the guard of honour or not, just channel the goddamn energy towards the ucl

(1) (2) (3) ... (3028) (3029) (3030) (3031) (3032) (3033) (3034) ... (6210) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.