Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,074 members, 7,818,207 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:21 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3092) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4599217 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) ... (6191) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:43pm On Apr 21, 2018
This Hijo de puta hasn't figured out coutinho and iniesta don't mix when played together??

I'm not watching..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
The fraud is benching dembele and semedo again grin

Also plays coutinho out of position again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Olamyyde(m): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2018
LethargiQue:
This Hijo de puta hasn't figured out coutinho and iniesta don't mix when played together??

I'm not watching..
U better watch...that is the last match iniesta is playing for us cry

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:34pm On Apr 21, 2018
Barca to win.

simply because Sevilla has a worse coach at selection than Valverde

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 8:37pm On Apr 21, 2018
usbcable:
Barca to win.

simply because Sevilla has a worse coach at selection than Valverde

I'm better than that Sevilla manager

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by veekid(m): 9:03pm On Apr 21, 2018
Commentator: "It is 3 vs 5 Sevilla defenders, but Messi is there as well, so that means 2 man more,.."

Ohhh Messsssiiiiiiii

That's 2 neo

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 9:04pm On Apr 21, 2018
Don..

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 9:12pm On Apr 21, 2018
I no go lie;

For each goal scored, what comes to my mind is...

Roma!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oseriki9: 9:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
LethargiQue:

I'm not watching..
Yen yen yen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 9:24pm On Apr 21, 2018
tesppidd:
I no go lie;

For each goal scored, what comes to my mind is...

Roma!

Not just you. Barca couldnt score just one goal to secure the semi final spot and velverde was just there cluelessly
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NonFarmPayrol: 9:28pm On Apr 21, 2018
ollah2:

Not just you. Barca couldnt score just one goal to secure the semi final spot and velverde was just there cluelessly

well valverde paraded us out of the UCL

congrats to him

anyway lets just grab the double and hold side for now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
Don't let Barca pummeling Sevilla distract you from the fact that Barca blew a 4-1 lead against Roma in the UCL grin

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 9:48pm On Apr 21, 2018
Don't let Madrid midweek game detract from the fact that they are 3rd in Liga and trophy-less!

14 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2018
RuuDie:
Don't let Madrid midweek game detract from the fact that they are 3rd in Liga and trophy-less!

Exactly!

God help them Bayern evict them, I'd set Krasid asss on fire.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Krasid:
Don't let Barca pummeling Sevilla distract you from the fact that Barca blew a 4-1 lead against Roma in the UCL grin

Don't let vidal's absence distract you from the fact that Madrid won't have it easy against Bayern

Punk!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 21, 2018
Opinion is waiting till the 80th minute b4 he subs in dembele
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 9:57pm On Apr 21, 2018
cheesy

Gracias Ernesto...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:02pm On Apr 21, 2018
Local champions grin That's all they know how to do, bully the likes of Bilbao and Sevilla to Copa trophies. When it comes to the UCL, they will start disgracing Spanish teams against the likes of Roma.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Rakiticbarca: 10:07pm On Apr 21, 2018
Krasid:
Local champions grin That's all they know how to do, bully the likes of Bilbao and Sevilla to Copa trophies. When it comes to the UCL, they will start disgracing Spanish teams against the likes of Roma.
don't mind them, bullying small teams like Leganes cheesy grin, and Leganes also bullied the smaller teams out of the competition home and away grin.

18 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 10:09pm On Apr 21, 2018
NonFarmPayrol:

well valverde paraded us out of the UCL

congrats to him

anyway lets just grab the double and hold side for now

It's was a disgraceful exit and one that will always be remembered
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TalabiAudu: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Lo lo lo lo

Loka shampiun!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 10:11pm On Apr 21, 2018
Krasid:

Leganes says hello

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:16pm On Apr 21, 2018
ollah2:

Leganes says hello
Roma says hi.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
What a way to play your last cup finale for Barcelona
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NonFarmPayrol: 10:19pm On Apr 21, 2018
ollah2:

It's was a disgraceful exit and one that will always be remembered

yea

will be hard to forget

the lead was too large to throwaway for a big club

anyway congrats on this one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by NonFarmPayrol: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Krasid:

you stayed 90 minutes to watch barca loose

they did not loose

you switched to plan B and your now happy
if you were not bothered by a local match why watch it undecided undecided
hope you said same when madrid won it few years ago

the little voice u have now was one goal away from being erased, it took a free penalty to escape a trophyless season

rubbish

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam16: 10:21pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats cules!

A comfortable title win and another Iniesta masterclass. LEGEND!

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:30pm On Apr 21, 2018
...but God bless Roma for eliminating this Barca team, and also bless Valverde or whatever he is called for failing to rest his players against Leganes that week and not forgetting his wonderful tactics in that game vs Roma. Whatever happens in the UCL, I will still find succor in barca not winning another UCL. The mere thought of Barca winning another treble makes me cringe. Imagine the confidence they would have had heading into the semis having the league wrapped up and winning the cup like this. Thank you Roma, gracias Valverde.

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
EV out still... nothing removes the stain In Rome.

Iniesta thank you for all the memories.. with tears in my eyes..

It's Aurevoir the most loved player in Spain and the king of Spain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 10:41pm On Apr 21, 2018
Forca barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2018
I will love you forever...... Gracias Andres Lujan Iniesta ......thanks for the memories

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2018
Krasid:
u don get small mouth now,
at least we will never have a period in our club history when we would suffer to the extent of doing bus parade ontop copa del rey.

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3089) (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) ... (6191) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.