Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,239 members, 7,818,816 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:36 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3093) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602750 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 11:35pm On Apr 21, 2018
Congrats to Messi on winning world copa de Rey player of the year tongue

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:44pm On Apr 21, 2018
To be candid, these set of madridiot trolls no get shame at all. After qualifying for semis through a bribed referee dubious penalty, they still get mouth dey yarn dust.

If we had used that same ojoro tactics as yours we would be in the semis now, but we no dey do that because our conscience no go allow us.

But since ojoro is their birthright, they cannot separate right from wrong.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 12:09am On Apr 22, 2018
Krasid:
...but God bless Roma for eliminating this Barca team, and also bless Valverde or whatever he is called for failing to rest his players against Leganes that week and not forgetting his wonderful tactics in that game vs Roma. Whatever happens in the UCL, I will still find succor in barca not winning another UCL. The mere thought of Barca winning another treble makes me cringe. Imagine the confidence they would have had heading into the semis having the league wrapped up and winning the cup like this. Thank you Roma, gracias Valverde.

@last u jst confirmed u were afraid... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 12:27am On Apr 22, 2018
Iniesta is a legend

gonna miss dt guy

embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 10:51am On Apr 22, 2018
RuuDie:
Don't let Madrid midweek game detract from the fact that they are 3rd in Liga and trophy-less!

RuuDie baba, where @ thou all these while? Hope ur cool bro! I go need you around to troll
Madeadsta's after they crash outta the CL. grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 3:06pm On Apr 22, 2018
We here at the Fc Killer squad thread seem to be quite emotional about the treble we all dreamed of, but didnt come to pass.(Sad) Our own version of the Spanish FA cup was not celebrated here by a single cule on this thread, knowing fully well that liga trophy is already bagged, while awaiting a mouthwatering whitewash @noucamp 6th of May. I wouldnt consider that "pride" , but for the love and deep support we have for this great Club. Not to forget the high expectation we all have season in season out.

For me, this isnt a bad season afterall, Double for the trouble Roma caused. Yet we remain Fc Consistent, FC win something, FC Barcelona.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 3:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
eyoniggar:
We here at the Fc Killer squad thread seem to be quite emotional about the treble we all dreamed of, but didnt come to pass.(Sad) Our own version of the Spanish FA cup was not celebrated here by a single cule on this thread, knowing fully well that liga trophy is already bagged, while awaiting a mouthwatering whitewash @noucamp 6th of May. I wouldnt consider that "pride" , but for the love and deep support we have for this great Club. Not to forget the high expectation we all have season in season out.

For me, this isnt a bad season afterall, Double for the trouble Roma caused. Yet we remain Fc Consistent, FC win something, FC Barcelona.

They won't celebrate, simply because they FC Messi and not FC barca grin

If you know what I mean wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LosVikingos: 3:34pm On Apr 22, 2018
Neimar:
Iniesta is a legend

gonna miss dt guy

embarassed

Me too grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:09pm On Apr 22, 2018
eyoniggar:

Baba, to be candid, I never expected any treble at all from the start of the season going by what we went through by the Neymar saga. We have crashed out of the UCL severally at the QF, so there's actually no issue with that. But, considering the way and manner at which we crashed out, I personally don't see any reason to celebrate over the copa.
Our coach couldn't rest players for the UCL but could do that for the copa. I just can't stand it really.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:12pm On Apr 22, 2018
Eyoniggar baba,

We botttled a 4-1 lead not against Bayern, Madrid or a Neymar led PSG, but against Roma. Roma
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 6:14pm On Apr 22, 2018
sebod:

Baba, to be candid, I never expected any treble at all from the start of the season going by what we went through by the Neymar saga. We have crashed out of the UCL severally at the QF, so there's actually no issue with that. But, considering the way and manner at which we crashed out, I personally don't see any reason to celebrate over the copa.
Our coach couldn't rest players for the UCL but could do that for the copa. I just can't stand it really.

Bro, the same way I felt after seeing sevilla off @ yesterdays final. You can imagine resting Messi, Suarez n co for the 2nd leg @ Roma. I blv
we would have ended the tie @ first half. But anyway....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 6:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
sebod:
Eyoniggar baba,

We botttled a 4-1 lead not against Bayern, Madrid or a Neymar led PSG, but against Roma. Roma

Baba I understand ya feelings, I didnt feel any different. But the only thing that will finally lighten up
our mood and to at least see the double as something worthy, Bayern should do the needful and pounce madritios off the competition. Chikena!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 6:20pm On Apr 22, 2018
I feel the same way Coutinho's daughter felt too.. Looking at Iniesta and realizing his days are limited..

Gracia's.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
Iniesta has passed on the torch to Coutinho.

Coutinho will do great things of he stays healthy.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ambs50: 7:27pm On Apr 22, 2018
Am a cule but there is simply nothingto celebrate after crashing out of d champions league against xommon Roma. Dis copa del rey suudnt even interest barca players.

If madrid wins champions league, they are better than us hy 100times
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
STOP BITCH-ING UPANDAN FEELING ENTITLED LIKE A LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH

TREBLE IS NOT BARCELONA's ENTITLEMENT

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:55pm On Apr 22, 2018
ambs50:
Am a cule but there is simply nothingto celebrate after crashing out of d champions league against xommon Roma. Dis copa del rey suudnt even interest barca players.

If madrid wins champions league, they are better than us hy 100times

Do you wish they win the CL? As a die hard Barsa fan, I pray and blv they wont.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 7:58pm On Apr 22, 2018
usbcable:
STOP BITCH-ING UPANDAN FEELING ENTITLED LIKE A LAZY NIGERIAN YOUTH

TREBLE IS NOT BARCELONA's ENTITLEMENT

It is our entitlement cable and you know it. Having won two trebles, you
sure know we do have rights to claim such entitlement. Oga go and pray over
your tie with the Bavarians, stop trolling our treble dream.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:40pm On Apr 22, 2018
eyoniggar:

Do you wish they win the CL? As a die hard Barsa fan, I pray and blv they wont.

As a die hard Real Madrid fan, I pray and blv we will win it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
eyoniggar:

It is our entitlement cable and you know it. Having won two trebles, you
sure know we do have rights to claim such entitlement. Oga go and pray over
your tie with the Bavarians, stop trolling our treble dream.

Its way too big a dream
we winning the UCL for the third consecutive time will be beyond AMAZING.

NEWS HEADLINE: REAL MADRID WINS THE UCL 3RD CONSECUTIVE TIME.

AM sure na heart attack most barca fans will have here

too many implications to mention
grin

lets get past Bayern first cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:32pm On Apr 22, 2018
eyoniggar:

Baba I understand ya feelings, I didnt feel any different. But the only thing that will finally lighten up
our mood and to at least see the double as something worthy, Bayern should do the needful and pounce madritios off the competition. Chikena!

My earnest expectation!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:33pm On Apr 22, 2018
eyoniggar:

Bro, the same way I felt after seeing sevilla off @ yesterdays final. You can imagine resting Messi, Suarez n co for the 2nd leg @ Roma. I blv
we would have ended the tie @ first half. But anyway....

I dey tell you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 9:46pm On Apr 22, 2018
Up Napoli. I need this Koulibaly to succeed Pique. Dude is a rock.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Isomerizm(m): 11:17pm On Apr 22, 2018
I'm still surprised I didn't feel, and I'm not feeling a thing after the 5-0 romp. Were it not for the Iniesta's farewel thing, it would've been absolutely pointless to me.

Motherfucking coach deemed it overly necessary to rest almost the entire squad for a Copa Del Rey final, but ragged the entire squad before the Roma debacle. What do you expect from coach whose lifetime attendance has always been in the Copa's semis, and league's mid region?

IDC, if we rape EE in May, nothing would suture all collective wounds.

Imagine us preparing for a UCL semi against Pool, with league and Copa all wrapped up. It would have been a treble of treble Vs a hattrick of UCL.

Watch as the bastard revert to his circumspect, stone age mode of play, after last night's brilliance. Just watch the oloriburuku.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 11:21pm On Apr 22, 2018
Awesome01:
To be candid, these set of madridiot trolls no get shame at all. After qualifying for semis through a bribed referee dubious penalty, they still get mouth dey yarn dust.

If we had used that same ojoro tactics as yours we would be in the semis now, but we no dey do that because our conscience no go allow us.

But since ojoro is their birthright, they cannot separate right from wrong.
What happened in 2009 with Ovrebo??
See ehn, don't angry me. angry

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 2:39am On Apr 23, 2018
cheesy cheesy With all the tax Messi avoids paying you thought he would at least buy the latest Barça jersey for his son .

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 4:06am On Apr 23, 2018
Unlimited22:

What happened in 2009 with Ovrebo??
See ehn, don't angry me. angry

How old are you?

Your seniors have regurgitated this lie that you are doing same now even when the evidence is blatantly against this fact.

Go back and watch that game and bring the ojoro that helped Barca qualify. Especially how the Ref helped Iniesta score a long range shot or how he gave Barca an undeserved red card so they could play one man down for large swaths of the game away from home.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 4:53am On Apr 23, 2018
Eruditor:

How old are you?

Your seniors have regurgitated this lie that you are doing same now even when the evidence is blatantly against this fact.

Go back and watch that game and bring the ojoro that helped Barca qualify. Especially how the Ref helped Iniesta score a long range shot or how he gave Barca an undeserved red card so they could play one man down for large swaths of the game away from home.
Yes, or how the ball was handled in the area 6 different times and the idiot refused to blow one penalty.
You don't need to know my age. Thanks and God bless.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 8:18am On Apr 23, 2018
Debroslink:
Up Napoli. I need this Koulibaly to succeed Pique. Dude is a rock.

Towering Header! shocked

Meanwhile, Juve is in 'real soup' cheesy cos their next game is INTERMILAN @ the SANŚIRO grin .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:56am On Apr 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Towering Header! shocked

Meanwhile, Juve is in 'real soup' cheesy cos their next game is INTERMILAN @ the SANŚIRO grin .

And Inter won away this weekend
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 11:37am On Apr 23, 2018
usbcable:

And Inter won away this weekend

And Juventus still got a game away to ROMA grin

Napoli got it in their hands now... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 12:07pm On Apr 23, 2018
RoyalBlak007:

Towering Header! shocked

You need to see the way Koulibaly was intercepting all the attacks from Juventus.

Juventus to face Inter and Roma. They must drop points. Napoli needs to win @ Florence. That's their biggest match left I think.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3090) (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.