Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,810 members, 7,820,836 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:50 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3094) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4607911 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
eyoniggar:
We here at the Fc Killer squad thread seem to be quite emotional about the treble we all dreamed of, but didnt come to pass.(Sad) Our own version of the Spanish FA cup was not celebrated here by a single cule on this thread, knowing fully well that liga trophy is already bagged, while awaiting a mouthwatering whitewash @noucamp 6th of May. I wouldnt consider that "pride" , but for the love and deep support we have for this great Club. Not to forget the high expectation we all have season in season out.

For me, this isnt a bad season afterall, Double for the trouble Roma caused. Yet we remain Fc Consistent, FC win something, FC Barcelona.
it isn't a bad season provided Madrid doesn't win the ucl

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RoyalBlak007: 12:19pm On Apr 23, 2018
Debroslink:

You need to see the way Koulibaly was intercepting all the attacks from Juventus.

Juventus to face Inter and Roma. They must drop points. Napoli needs to win @ Florence. That's their biggest match left I think.

Napoli grin would tear them apart... Fiorentina aren't consistent.

I'm so sure Juve would drop points at the San-Siro. #NaplesSerieA
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 12:29pm On Apr 23, 2018
Iniesta's soon to be team mates taking a team photo .....thanks tho

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2018
Haba make una pity Juve na.

After getting Olivered by Madrid you guys are still wishing them bad luck with Napoli.

Diaris God O!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:13pm On Apr 23, 2018
Coutinho14:
Iniesta's soon to be team mates taking a team photo .....thanks tho
grin

Playing against opposition like this he might get the numbers enough to finally win ballon dor.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 1:15pm On Apr 23, 2018
tesppidd:
grin

Playing against opposition like this he might get the numbers enough to finally win ballon dor.
so you agree Pius Iniesta is always carried by his teammates. shocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:23pm On Apr 23, 2018
O dear O dear O dear.

Juve must be thinking how did we let it get to this.

We have Roma, Inter and Lazio locked in a battle for 3rd and 4th champions league slots.

66, 66 and 65 points respectively.

And then Juve is playing Away to 2 of them, Away to Roma and Away to Inter.

Napoli are the favourites for the scuddeto.

Juve have made heavy weather of the title this time around.

With the EPL done in week 33 infact since december,

And La Liga done in week 34 infact since November,

I will switch focus to Series A till the end of the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
obainojazz:
so you agree Pius Iniesta is always carried by his teammates. shocked
no no

i mean numbers win ballon dors nowadays

gone are the days when footballing artists like zidane, ronaldinho, iniesta won ballon dors

nowadays the ballon dor gods have been hoodwinked by tap in merchants
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by lovelylad: 1:28pm On Apr 23, 2018
Top UCL performer this weekend?
1. Thomas Müller 2. Mohamed Salah 3. Patrik Schick 4. Sebastian Rudy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:04pm On Apr 23, 2018
Hmm. In the absence of any UCL match for them this week and the aftermath of their disgraceful eliminations in the hands of two Italian teams in the last two UCL campaigns, Barca fans have now become avid Serie A and Italian football lovers. grin Chai, It will not be well with Roma for treating our Spanish brothers like this.

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 23, 2018
Méndez scores
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 5:52pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congratulations to Barcelona U19s!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 6:41pm On Apr 23, 2018
Krasid:
Hmm. In the absence of any UCL match for them this week and the aftermath of their disgraceful eliminations in the hands of two Italian teams in the last two UCL campaigns, Barca fans have now become avid Serie A and Italian football lovers. grin Chai, It will not be well with Roma for treating our Spanish brothers like this.
Anybody who doesn't find what is happening currently in the Serie A interesting is not a fan of football.

You the kind of individual who wouldn't watch the fifa world cup because real madrid isn't playing.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 6:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Congrats to the youth team. They dismantled Chlesea to win the trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:44pm On Apr 23, 2018
Xavi Simmons should be playing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:08pm On Apr 23, 2018
tesppidd:
Anybody who doesn't find what is happening currently in the Serie A interesting is not a fan of football.

You the kind of individual who wouldn't watch the fifa world cup because real madrid isn't playing.
Indeed the title race is getting hot in Italy, but I am sure if you had something big to worry about(like maybe your team preparing for a UCL semi-final), you wouldn't be seriously discussing what's going on in the Serie A.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:26pm On Apr 23, 2018
Krasid:
Indeed the title race is getting hot in Italy, but I am sure if you had something big to worry about(like maybe your team preparing for a UCL semi-final), you wouldn't be seriously discussing what's going on in the Serie A.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:27pm On Apr 23, 2018
Krasid:
sorry you got the wrong guy.
i don't discriminate.

wherever there is nice and competitive football, you find me there.
if you would just search back a bit you'd see my comments on epl matches on this thread as they go on.
the ìtalian seria a has never appealed to me, for it has always been juventus serie a.

for the first time in half a dozen years juve is having their title seriously threatened.

that's very intriguing to me.

i have always commented on the epl here.

even when we were doing trebles and you were parading copa del reys,
i was commenting on the epl.

grin
Krasid:
i don't discriminate.

if you would just search back a bit you'd see my comments on epl matches on this thread as they go on.
the ìtalian seria a has never appealed to me, for it has always been juventus serie a.

for the first time in half a dozen years juve is having their title seriously threatened.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 8:51pm On Apr 23, 2018
tesppidd:
i don't discriminate.

you that watch only Barça matches undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 10:25pm On Apr 23, 2018
embarassed

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 7:12am On Apr 24, 2018
obainojazz:
you that watch only Barça matches undecided
lol

you that watch only ronaldo.

your eyes are never on the ball, 93 minutes on ronaldo.

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 7:36am On Apr 24, 2018
chairmen abeg I need some advice.

I'm planning to visit the canary islands around the time las palmas play Girona at home. I'm going to be in Lanzarote so I'll need to catch a short flight to Gran Canaria to get to the stadium.

Are they worth watching or would I be better off using my money to buy morrocan weed?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by EmmGee: 9:16am On Apr 24, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
chairmen abeg I need some advice.

I'm planning to visit the canary islands around the time las palmas play Girona at home. I'm going to be in Lanzarote so I'll need to catch a short flight to Gran Canaria to get to the stadium.

Are they worth watching or would I be better off using my money to buy morrocan weed?
you'd enjoy watching girona dismantle las palmas.

las palmas are shyte this season, but girona have been impressive.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:38am On Apr 24, 2018
If Iniesta's departure is bringing this much tears to our eyes owning to the fact that we won't see him play again in blaugrana jersey..How much more would Messi's final game look like.

The tears would be enough to fill a bucket.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:40am On Apr 24, 2018
Also Riqui Puig had a great game last night, He looks a whole lot like Xavi.

Maybe just maybe La Masia wasn't dead after all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 9:51am On Apr 24, 2018
EmmGee:

you'd enjoy watching girona dismantle las palmas.

las palmas are shyte this season, but girona have been impressive.

Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3091) (3092) (3093) (3094) (3095) (3096) (3097) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.