Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,491 members, 7,816,159 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3123) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590512 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam: 10:08pm On May 19, 2018
tesppidd:
My parting shot

*Assists are assists,

*Chances created are chances created,

To give you a proper perspective;

1.An ambitious shot at goal which is deflected into the net registers as an assist.
2.A lay off inside the 18 yard box registers as an assist.

That's not what we have on mind when we call the likes of Messi, and Iniesta play makers or chance creators.

So long brother.

You just ended up typing trash!

How is it that the same person without vision who is nothing without goals has almost twice as many career assists as Iniesta?

@LosVikingos, very soon we'll start hearing true/false, complete/incomplete, beautiful/ordinary assists.

Very disgusting fanbase.

-Lord

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 10:10pm On May 19, 2018
LordAdam:

Yes, but we won the Champions of France, Spain, and Germany. You guys threw away an unbeaten run to a #15 side.

Shameless thing!

-Lord

wen una beat d champions of Spain? undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 10:16pm On May 19, 2018
LordAdam:

See as I dey shame for you!

Fellaini dribbles, but CR7 doesn't dribble.

Why would the rant of a person who said CR7 doesn't dribble or create chances hurt me? Do you think anyone but your fellow dunce cules buys your show of shame?

Now crashing out of the UCL 3 times in a row doesn't matter. Yet we all recall how you guys were shamelessly lamenting crashing out to Roma on this thread.

Common LWF you don't know. You can continue disgracing yourself.

-Lord
Ogbeni shut up

Ronaldo doesn't dribble, all he does is shoot ball inside net finish.

Individually, ronaldo and messi can never and will never be equal. Messi is far ahead. And nothing you say, turn or twist will change the fact.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam: 10:17pm On May 19, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
Ogbeni shut up

Ronaldo doesn't dribble, all he does id shoot ball inside net finish.

Individual, ronaldo and messi can never and will never be equal. Messi is far ahead. And nothing you say, turn or twist will change the fact.

Another brainless cule.

Ronaldo doesn't dribble.

In fact, Ronaldo has never dribbled in his life.

All he does is shoot ball into the net, yet he has the most assists in RM.

Disgrace!

-Lord

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 10:20pm On May 19, 2018
LordAdam:

Another brainless cule.

Ronaldo doesn't dribble.

In fact, Ronaldo has never dribbled in his life.

Disgrace!

-Lord
take it or leave, in the game of soccer - Ronaldo is a small boy where MESSI is.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam: 10:23pm On May 19, 2018
LosVikingos:

Ehya.. undecided

LordAdam I think you should just forget it

Them dey forbid @tesppidd to make sense. So when I quote am, I know from the beginning say na nonsense he go talk all through.

Now he don run enter shell.

Let him come and tell us how Ronaldo doesn't dribble, but Fellaini dribbles.

He can't help but make repeated Gbagaun. Just look at his explanation why CR7 has more assists than Iniesta. Does that read like something a normal human being would type?

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam: 10:27pm On May 19, 2018
HumbleBoy21:
take it or leave, in the game of soccer - Ronaldo is a small boy where MESSI is.

I don't take the words of anyone who calls the beautiful game "soccer" serious. And this is coming from someone who majorly communicates in AmE.

Small boy that is about to get his 6th Ballon.

Still waiting for your explanation why the player who only shoots ball into the net has the most assists in RM.

You guys should start screening the type of people that joins your fanbase. I fit count this one IQ with my fingers.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 10:50pm On May 19, 2018
tesppidd:
truth hurts.

even fellaini dribbles.

it is generally accepted that ronaldo is not a big deal without his goals.

if ronaldo fails to score he's useless.

even if it pains you sorry you car take it out on me.

and this submission about 3 champions league exits in a row is just silly.

from 2009 to 2014 ronaldo didn't win the champions league, but in your opinion am sure he was doing football a favour and messi wasn't qualified to lace his boots.

LWF indeed!

grin

the joke is on you.

maybe you mean L18B.

because what he plays is

Left of the 18 yard box.
usbcable this your brother no well o cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 10:58pm On May 19, 2018
LordAdam:

Who were the star players of the respective clubs who won the UCL in 2005, 2012, and 2013?

If this UCL final was between Juve and Bayern, Messi would have most likely won this year's 2018 Balon D'or. Reason being that none of their star players have had an exceptional year.

If this UCL final was between Real and PSG, we'd be talking about a possible Neymar Balon D'Or win, not Salah.

Once upon a time, the 4-1 Ballon D'Or lead was used as an argument point, now that CR7 is about to be in a 6-5 Ballon D'Or lead, it doesn't matter.

How can a player who is about to win the Golden Shoe find it difficult to score or assist one goal in the most high profile matches of his season over 180 minutes? Not against a traditional European Heavyweight. But against Roma! Roma! If na Levante, e go dey show e sef. And you want us to give the Ballon D'Or to a man who has gone missing 3 times in a row when it mattered most in the biggest competition in club football. Where's the logic?

-Lord
You are not making sense. The above years is to show that you don't need a UCL to win the WPOTY award, you just need to have an exceptional season.
You are using one match, the match against AS Roma to judge Messi's season, are you okay?
Where was Ronaldo when we walloped you people 0-3 in your home? Wait, he was chasing Shadows as usual. Ronaldo's season is bad to the extent that Real Madrid went to Club World Cup and Ramos was Madrid's highest goal scorer.
Don't even get started with Ronaldo this season, he has flopped totally and winning the UCL will not change anything.
Finally, the 2018 UCL has not been won yet, so don't get ahead of yourself!

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam: 11:35pm On May 19, 2018
philfearon:

You are not making sense. The above years is to show that you don't need a UCL to win the WPOTY award, you just need to have an exceptional season.
You are using one match, the match against AS Roma to judge Messi's season, are you okay?
Where was Ronaldo when we walloped you people 0-3 in your home? Wait, he was chasing Shadows as usual. Ronaldo's season is bad to the extent that Real Madrid went to Club World Cup and Ramos was Madrid's highest goal scorer.
Don't even get started with Ronaldo this season, he has flopped totally and winning the UCL will not change anything.
Finally, the 2018 UCL has not been won yet, so don't get ahead of yourself!

Answer the damn question.

Who were the star players in the teams that won the UCL in 2005, 2012, and 2013?

Answer it and just maybe I'd find the time to reply your nonsense.

Well, that was the most important match for your club this season.

Ronaldo had a better first half than Messi in the 0-3 game. And the same reason why we conceded 2 goals today in the 2nd half is why we conceded 3 goals against you guys in the 2nd half. So don't talk about Ronaldo's bad season.

He is the UCL highest goal scorer, scored in every group game (first player in history to do so), and has a better goal/game ratio than Messi in La Liga. He had a bad spell in the first half of the season, but the entire team was off. No one had a good spell in the first half of the season. We weren't scoring and we weren't defending. And with the near unbeaten run you guys had, this could have been another close season where you guys tip us to the league trophy with a point.

CR7 didn't play any cup game.

So can you kindly explain how CR7 "flopped totally" this season. Do you guys even read the rubbish you write?

The UCL hasn't been won yet, but we've been to three consecutive UCL finals, with CR7 leading the charge on each occasion; while Barca has crashed out at the QFs 3 times in a row, with Messi providing a disasterclass on each occasion.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 12:41am On May 20, 2018
LordAdam:

Answer the damn question.

Who were the star players in the teams that won the UCL in 2005, 2012, and 2013?

Answer it and just maybe I'd find the time to reply your nonsense.

Well, that was the most important match for your club this season.

Ronaldo had a better first half than Messi in the 0-3 game. And the same reason why we conceded 2 goals today in the 2nd half is why we conceded 3 goals against you guys in the 2nd half. So don't talk about Ronaldo's bad season.

He is the UCL highest goal scorer, scored in every group game (first player in history to do so), and has a better goal/game ratio than Messi in La Liga. He had a bad spell in the first half of the season, but the entire team was off. No one had a good spell in the first half of the season. We weren't scoring and we weren't defending. And with the near unbeaten run you guys had, this could have been another close season where you guys tip us to the league trophy with a point.

CR7 didn't play any cup game.

So can you kindly explain how CR7 "flopped totally" this season. Do you guys even read the rubbish you write?

The UCL hasn't been won yet, but we've been to three consecutive UCL finals, with CR7 leading the charge on each occasion; while Barca has crashed out at the QFs 3 times in a row, with Messi providing a disasterclass on each occasion.

-Lord
So easy to make excuses for a flop.
It's overall performance dummy, not a 13 match tournament performance.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam: 12:51am On May 20, 2018
philfearon:

So easy to make excuses for a flop.
It's overall performance dummy, not a 13 match tournament performance.

Explain na?

E dey hard you?

Answer simple question. No.
Explain your own misguided, useless statement. No.

But to type rubbish no dey hard you.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 3:10am On May 20, 2018
You lot baffle me i swear. Dont you guys ever decide to give this whole Ronaldo-messi debate a rest? Its obvious madrid fans will never regard messi as the best and barca fans will never regard ronaldo as the best, so why dont everybody just pocket their opinion and keep holding any belief that makes them sleep well at night? Cos tbh, this cycle of Ronaldo-messi argument is getting boring AF.

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 7:29am On May 20, 2018
When Messi and Oponunaldo hang their shirts... Only one thing will matter...

Who the world thinks was the better.

And we know the answer already!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 8:14am On May 20, 2018
LordAdam:

I don't take the words of anyone who calls the beautiful game "soccer" serious. And this is coming from someone who majorly communicates in AmE.

Small boy that is about to get his 6th Ballon.

Still waiting for your explanation why the player who only shoots ball into the net has the most assists in RM.

You guys should start screening the type of people that joins your fanbase. I fit count this one IQ with my fingers.

-Lord
Bro I don't think there is any difference between the way ngolo kante of chelsea dribbles and the way present ronaldo dribbles. His dribbles lacks substance, no quality. , maybe you talking about the ronaldo of Manchester United but the ronaldo of Real madrid is a striker and tap-in goal scorer. He cannot be compared to messi in terms of dribbling.

If the balon d'or now were to be an solely an individual award as it was then. Lionel messi would it year in and year out. But now it is given to one player in the team that wins the champions league.

Yes ronaldo is a small boy where messi is. It is like wanting to know who is greater between Abraham and David. knowing fully well that aIthough David was a mighty man of valour, He sits and rests in the bosom of Abraham under the care of Abraham.

As long as football is concerned ronaldo can never be greater than MESSI.

HAPPY SUNDAY.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:25am On May 20, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

usbcable this your brother no well o cheesy cheesy cheesy

I had given up on his redemption long ago grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:45am On May 20, 2018
LordAdam:

Explain na?

E dey hard you?

Answer simple question. No.
Explain your own misguided, useless statement. No.

But to type rubbish no dey hard you.

-Lord
The question is irrelevant to the issue at hand. Stop dragging it on like your life depends on it.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 3:17pm On May 20, 2018
LordAdam:

Who were the star players of the respective clubs who won the UCL in 2005, 2012, and 2013?

If this UCL final was between Juve and Bayern, Messi would have most likely won this year's 2018 Balon D'or. Reason being that none of their star players have had an exceptional year.

If this UCL final was between Real and PSG, we'd be talking about a possible Neymar Balon D'Or win, not Salah.

Once upon a time, the 4-1 Ballon D'Or lead was used as an argument point, now that CR7 is about to be in a 6-5 Ballon D'Or lead, it doesn't matter.

How can a player who is about to win the Golden Shoe find it difficult to score or assist one goal in the most high profile matches of his season over 180 minutes? Not against a traditional European Heavyweight. But against Roma! Roma! If na Levante, e go dey show e sef. And you want us to give the Ballon D'Or to a man who has gone missing 3 times in a row when it mattered most in the biggest competition in club football. Where's the logic?

-Lord

Lol... So Messi went missing because Barcelona failed to reach the finals and probably win the UCL for 3 seasons in a row.
That's 2015-2018.

Believe me, I don't have a problem with that so far you can agree with me, going by this same logic you used that Ronaldo went missing for 5 straight seasons in the UCL.
2009-2013 reference.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdam: 3:47pm On May 20, 2018
Abimloaded:

Lol... So Messi went missing because Barcelona failed to reach the finals and probably win the UCL for 3 seasons in a row.
That's 2015-2018.

Believe me, I don't have a problem with that so far you can agree with me, going by this same logic you used that Ronaldo went missing for 5 straight seasons in the UCL.
2009-2013 reference.

Ignoramus. The last time Real Madrid crashed out before the UCL SF was in 2010.

For 8 consecutive seasons, we've always made it to the UCL SF.

Where do all you dumb, ignorant cules crawl out from?

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Abimloaded(m): 6:11pm On May 20, 2018
LordAdam:

Ignoramus. The last time Real Madrid crashed out before the UCL SF was in 2010.

For 8 consecutive seasons, we've always made it to the UCL SF.

Where do all you dumb, ignorant cules crawl out from?

-Lord

The fact is they both crashed out before finals. Don't shift the goal post!

Bottomline is they never made it to the finals!
Nobody talked about it being 1/8, 1/4 finals.
May I remind you that Messi's Barcelona thumped Ronaldo's Madrid out of the UCL enroute to winning the title in 2011 ?
Now you remember!

Messi scored twice at the BernaLEO while Ronaldo watched in admiration.
Where was Ronaldo when Messi did it for his team against him ?

You sounding as if the Ronaldo's Madrid has never failed before in the UCL when Ronaldo couldn't even do anything.

Truth is, both have had their shares in the bad ores of the game. Stop making it look like one does it all the time without a failure at least for once.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:08pm On May 20, 2018
angry

This puta starts yerry Mina against Sociedad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by SerVik(m): 7:12pm On May 20, 2018
LethargiQue:
angry

This puta starts yerry Mina against Sociedad.
No other option. Umtiti and vermaelen are both out
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:17pm On May 20, 2018
SerVik:

No other option. Umtiti and vermaelen are both out

angry

Play sb at cb..

Fuçk that Colombian saboteur
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:44pm On May 20, 2018
Abimloaded:

The fact is they both crashed out before finals. Don't shift the goal post!

Bottomline is they never made it to the finals!
Nobody talked about it being 1/8, 1/4 finals.
May I remind you that Messi's Barcelona thumped Ronaldo's Madrid out of the UCL enroute to winning the title in 2011?
Now you remember!

Messi scored twice at the BernaLEO while Ronaldo watched in admiration.
Where was Ronaldo when Messi did it for his team against him ?

You sounding as if the Ronaldo's Madrid has never failed before in the UCL when Ronaldo couldn't even do anything.

Truth is, both have had their shares in the bad ores of the game. Stop making it look like one does it all the time without a failure at least for once.
Fixed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:55pm On May 20, 2018
Did anyone see that ankle-breaking tackle that almost ended dembele WC dreams, and the stupid ref only gave a Yellow card
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:09pm On May 20, 2018
Coutinho >>>>>>>>> Neymar

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:18pm On May 20, 2018
haymekus:
Did anyone see that ankle-breaking tackle that almost ended dembele WC dreams, and the stupid ref only gave a Yellow card
No Red Card.

CUNT!!!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:29pm On May 20, 2018
jonsnow92:
No Red Card.

CUNT!!!

La liga referee are just bunch of jokes

Hope demPELE is fine, I wanna see him @ d Wc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:29pm On May 20, 2018
Are You Crying too?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:32pm On May 20, 2018
It's Over

GRACIAS DON ANDRES INIESTA

cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:34pm On May 20, 2018
haymekus:

La liga referee are just bunch of jokes

Hope demPELE is fine, I wanna see him @ d Wc
He is fine jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 9:35pm On May 20, 2018
haymekus:
It's Over

GRACIAS DON ANDRES INIESTA
cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry cry
Im in tears literally.

(1) (2) (3) ... (3120) (3121) (3122) (3123) (3124) (3125) (3126) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.