Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,673 members, 7,820,362 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:40 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3130) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606802 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:33am On May 27, 2018
rozayx5:

when did cr7 win treble ?

nearly cannot kill a bird

nothing like close

he has not won, he has not won

so stop arguments wey no get head

Likewise Messi has not even come close

#serial QF loosers

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 11:36am On May 27, 2018
usbcable:

#serial QF loosers

last i checked barca just won UCL 3 years ago - so dont make it seem like the club is failure -

your club went UCL barren for more than a decade, wonder where u were all hiding then

enjoy your win on your threads - wonder why even in your victory una still dey get headache over barca

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:50am On May 27, 2018
diggz:
No be only peace.....na pieces cheesy cheesy see plenty headache over Ronaldo not scoring ehn…. when you guys should be worried about when will messi fc do the cl back to back to back like madrid….. tongue cheesy

Ronaldo,5 UCL in his playing career.

Messi, 4 UCL trophies in his playing career.

wetin be back to back to back again. Fact is, they both won it multiple times either consecutively or in installment.The back to back record is for the club and not an individual record. And for the record two clubs have already achieved that in the past so no biggie. cool

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 11:53am On May 27, 2018
Congratulations to the third best team in spain for clinching the UCL trophy,Job well done.

La liga is really the best, Imagine the third best team winning the Champions League trophy,i mean.

Take a bow!!!

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:03pm On May 27, 2018
Using Madristars whack logic,Ronaldo should not win the World best player award. This is a world cup year, let's say a team not named the portugal win it,then, the best player of that team should be given the world best,say Neymar with Brazil.Because if this isn't a world cup year Ronaldo would have won the award because his team clinched the champions league despite him not being the overall best player. And perhaps,The world cup is the bigger trophy.

It is high time they changed the World best player award to the best Champions League player award. Mehhhn that logic is a flawed one. undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 12:08pm On May 27, 2018
Upnepaa:

wetin be back to back to back again. Fact is, they both won it multiple times either consecutively or in installment.The back to back record is for the club and not an individual record. And for the record two clubs have already achieved that in the past so no biggie. cool

When you see greatness learn to appreciate it even when you abhor a level of hatred for it. This Madrid team will be the first team to achieve this new record along with Lord Ororo in our time....call it clubs achievement and not individual if you like ,even when you want to claim no biggie like a certain Ronaldo wasn't instrumental in the achievement, but have your club ever achieved it before? even with la midget who is arguably one of your greatest player still playing...will your club ever achieve or witness a player like Ronaldo do it in your life time?

Just talk true say the back to back to back pain you.. cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:17pm On May 27, 2018
usbcable:

#serial QF loosers

Lol, we remember when your club could not get past the Round of 16 stages for about 5 years or so.

Lol, we remember Ronaldo don't even smell the UCL final in his first 5 years with Real madrid.

Lol, Enjoy your victory while it lasts. Nobody is an island of success we've both had our equal ride to success and failures atimes.That is football,that is life.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krissjones: 12:31pm On May 27, 2018
Chanchit:
This CL win just do not feel like it for Madrid fans because Ronaldo didn't score. Bale and Ramos won it for them against ATM that year, but ronaldo took the shine with that useless last minute penalty, Bale and Ramos won it again this year, had it been it was only goal Oga didn't score, maybe getting an assist or making just one meaningful impact, Madrid fans might still have something to say, but his ghosting style this time is a banger. I've been taunting Madrid fans on my WhatsApp status since yesterday, non has been able to reply me and they are viewing the status. The thing really pain them. Just remember, there's no way barca would win a cup/final without Messi shinning, its not until he scores a goal like the last CL we won.
What about last season when he scored a hattrick against atletico in the semis and a brace in the final why are you glossing that out?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Upnepaa(m): 12:31pm On May 27, 2018
diggz:

When you see greatness learn to appreciate it even when you abhor a level of hatred for it. This Madrid team will be the first team to achieve this new record along with Lord Ororo in our time....call it clubs achievement and not individual if you like ,even when you want to claim no biggie like a certain Ronaldo wasn't instrument in the achievement, but have your club ever achieved it before? even with la midget who is arguably one of your greatest player still playing...will your club ever achieve or witness a player like Ronaldo do it in your life time?

Just talk true say the back to back to back pain you.. cheesy cheesy

Wetin be painment here again, I will be happy if my club wins it once in every three years or in 3 consecutive tries, either way,winning na winning.

Though winning the UCL consecutively is a huge achivement but Winning the treble is much more better, ask any Madrid fan on which one he prefers.

By your logic, Messi has also won 2 trebles in his career but Ororo has none. so that is also a Minus for Ororo no?? As big as Madrid is, A club of over 100 years of history has never won the treble. It is like an Achilles heel for them,they wish they could win it soon. It has even became a norm here so much so that even if we win 2 outta 3 trophies we are participating in, Without the treble, it feels somehow like a trophyless season some times, such is the standard, they can go and chop their back to back, I don't care.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Antoinemercer: 12:36pm On May 27, 2018
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by airmark(m): 1:03pm On May 27, 2018
We all know the greatest football club in the world.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 1:13pm On May 27, 2018
Debroslink:

Some Madrid players won 5 straight UCL trophies, so I don't care about that.

What I care about is the fact that he didn't score, thereby giving Messi a big hope for Balon d or.
U Barca fans go dey alright.

Someone that was best player and scored the most goals in UCL this season. Carried Madrid against PSG and Juve and Bayern. But your concern is "At least he didn't score in the Final".
Lol. Did ur MCM score in the 2nd leg against Roma when his team needed him??

Ronaldo already paid his dues in the Knockout stages so it dont matter if he scored in the final or not. If they were to award Balon D' Or tomorrow, Ronaldo would win it. Not Messi.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 1:16pm On May 27, 2018
Barcelona won two cups this season. So wetin come be the problem? Or 30 other teams didn't play in that same UCL?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 1:20pm On May 27, 2018
Even Chelsea of the Europa ligue. Wen the highest number of goals of their "alleged" best player na half of Messi pre-season stats sef dey wan troll!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 1:40pm On May 27, 2018
Lana1:
U Barca fans go dey alright.

Someone that was best player and scored the most goals in UCL this season. Carried Married against PSG and Juve and Bayern. But your concern is "At least he didn't score in the Final".
Lol. Did ur MCM score in the 2nd leg against Roma when his team needed him??

Ronaldo already paid his dues in the Knockout stages so it dont matter if he scored in the final or not. If they were to award Balon D' Or tomorrow, Ronaldo would win it. Not Messi.
it's natural.

if the ballon dor was awarded on 5th May the day barca won la liga liga at the bernabeau with 15 clear points messi would have won it.

in another 5 days the dust haze from last night would settle.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:51pm On May 27, 2018
Upnepaa:

Don't mind those fools

Too many m0rons flooding this thread like we lost the cup to Madrid sef??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:59pm On May 27, 2018
RuuDie:
Even Chelsea of the Europa ligue. Wen the highest number of goals of their "alleged" best player na half of Messi pre-season stats sef dey wan troll!

Baba the thing dey weak me

As if it was only real Madrid, liverpool and Barcelona that competed in this year's UCL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 2:20pm On May 27, 2018
tesppidd:
it's natural.

if the ballon dor was awarded on 5th May the day barca won la liga liga at the bernabeau with 15 clear points messi would have won it.

If winning the league alone was enough to win ur MCM the Balon D' Or then u guys wont be crying and thanking God that Ronaldo didn't score in the final.

There's a reason why Madrid is now adjudged of having a better season because they won UCL compared to u guys that won a double.
Just listen to what Messi fan #1 had to say about it shortly before he deactivated for the 100th time....

Bruvvv..Madrid three peats and that double means fück all...

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 2:36pm On May 27, 2018
tesppidd:
it's natural.

True. The last major things that happen tend to decide those awards.
For me, I still think both have equal chances. Both teams won silverware and individual merits. So, the WC is still the tie-breaker. Also, still an equally bigger possibility of some 'outsider' breaking the duopoly!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 3:10pm On May 27, 2018
Please don't take all Madrid fans seriously. Some were Man Utd fans before. Happy Sunday
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 3:21pm On May 27, 2018
Next time y'all decide to talk shiit about Cristiano, have it at the back of your mind that he has the same amount of UCL titles as your club.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:27pm On May 27, 2018
Krasid:
Next time y'all decide to talk shiit about Cristiano, have it at the back of your mind that he has the same amount of UCL titles as your club.

So says a former Manchester United fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:38pm On May 27, 2018
Ibime:

Liverpool have the tools to dismantle this Madrid team. I would have fancied Bayern to beat Liverpool sha.
. Tools? Epl clubs are just not there yet.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ollah2: 3:51pm On May 27, 2018
haymekus:

So says a former Manchester United fan

He was never a Manchester United fan. He was and is a Ronaldo fan. Don't expect much from folks like that, they are plastic fans at best.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 4:05pm On May 27, 2018
sebod:
Congratulations in advance to Madrid and CR7. For winning the UCL and the next WPOTY.

Cules are pained by the deserved loss to Roma, forgetting that our games this season have been nothing to write home about.
The only time we had a nice game in the UCL was in the 1st leg against Juventus. We have been awful ever since then.
We have own-goal to thank for seeing us through the group stage, while cheer luck and individual brilliance bailed us out against Chelsea as we were completely outclassed and outplayed.
Even in the 1st leg against Roma, we didn't deserve to win, all thanks to same own-goal. It's obvious the team has regressed badly under EV. The only saving grace for him is that we never expected to have a very good season as at the start of the season due to Neymar's departure.

Just like last season after our loss to Juve, I castigated the senior players(Messi, Iniesta, Neymar, Alba and Suarez) for failing to utilise their chances while others were blaming the coach. It's just obvious our players can only raise their game when playing against Madrid(little wonder some Cules were clamouring for El Classico semi). Even though the players looked tired, I still believe they could have laboured more to preserve the lead having been so lucky in the 1st leg against Roma. They just couldn't raise the game when it mattered most.

Lastly, I have been very careful to talk about the coach ever since he was hired. But, I have been worried all season against his favoured 4-4-2 formation which never seemed to be working as far as I am concerned. His insistence on playing same line ups coupled with his attitude towards some players have clearly shown he's not made for a top club like Barca. How do we explain having a tricky/skilful player on the bench only to bring him on in the 85th minute when you needed a goal badly?
I think he's still flattered by the unbeaten run in the league, I pray that ends soon because I wouldn't want such a clueless coach in the history book of my club. He should just win the league and find his level.

As for those complaining about the PK awarded to Madrid, it's safe to say they worked hard for it. What did we do to force the ref into making a tough decision? Absolutely nothing!
. When this was posted, I was called names for trying to win the heart of rival fans. Even Usbcable follow me argue(congrats anyway tongue). At the end: 1. our players raised their game against Madrid, what they failed to do against Roma and even Juve last season. 2. Our unbeaten run was thwarted, giving no room for the 4-4-2 coach a place in my clubs rich history book. And finally, 3. Madrid won the UCL again. And we are stuck with the coach at least for another season. Na to just enter prayer mode remain before these yeye people turn my club to something else.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 4:17pm On May 27, 2018
Lana1:
If winning the league alone was enough to win ur MCM the Balon D' Or then u guys wont be crying and thanking God that Ronaldo didn't score in the final.

There's a reason why Madrid is now adjudged of having a better season because they won UCL compared to u guys that won a double.
Just listen to what Messi fan #1 had to say about it shortly before he deactivated for the 100th time....
of course we know that!

if he had scored in the final (even if it was a meaningless penalty with the score already at 3-1)

he would have pulled off his jersey and taken all the shine from Gareth Bale and be favourite for ballon dor again.

but since he didn't score in the final and he superflopped in both semi final legs,

we think he isn't the outright favourite anymore.

abi is it bad to think like that?
tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 5:40pm On May 27, 2018
tesppidd:
of course we know that!

if he had scored in the final (even if it was a meaningless penalty with the score already at 3-1)

he would have pulled off his jersey and taken all the shine from Gareth Bale and be favourite for ballon dor again.

but since he didn't score in the final and he superflopped in both semi final legs
Well, true. Its the way Ronaldo is. That's why he's the biggest player in the team. Na him get mouth pass. Besides wasn't it Neymar that took all the accolades against PSG even when it was Sergi Roberto that won it for Barca in that 6-1?

we think he isn't the outright favourite anymore.
For not scoring in a final? Ok! Didn't Messi win Balon D' Or in 2015 eevn tho he didn't score in the final against Juve??

abi is it bad to think like that?
tongue
E no bad. And Messi still get hope. But the only hope he has is if he wins world cup.
But if he doesn't and Ronaldo goes on to win Super Cup and Club World Cup scoring some kind braces and hattricks along the way, then it will be Ronaldo's year again.
Besides Ronaldo will also be at the world cup. So....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 5:44pm On May 27, 2018
Now I know where his head was at d whole game, man was supposed to get some good pvssy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 5:55pm On May 27, 2018
Krissjones:
What about last season when he scored a hattrick against atletico in the semis and a brace in the final why are you glossing that out?

Bros, you were talking about last season now, it means you agreed he didn't turn up the other times I talked about. Just imagine Messi's team mates turn up for him when he didn't turn up for himself. Messi would have at least one world cup medal and one Copa Amerika cup which would mean they are not mates.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LethargiQue: 7:01pm On May 27, 2018
Until bartomeu is out,

we'll keep having shit managers like Lucho and EV..

We'll keep driving a scattered lagos danfo with a Ferrari engine.

We'll keep on dreaming instead of getting..

La Masia will die and players like Xavi Simmons will end up as Chelsea legends or something..

Bartomeu is a disease.. Man practically gifted Madrid this feat of successive ucl trophies..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Ibime(m): 7:49pm On May 27, 2018
sebod:
. Tools? Epl clubs are just not there yet.

You know Salah injury changed the game. Madrid could not cope before that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 8:28pm On May 27, 2018
Ibime:

You know Salah injury changed the game. Madrid could not cope before that.
not far from the truth

(1) (2) (3) ... (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) (3133) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.