Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:23 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3127) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4573830 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 10:13pm On May 25, 2018
jonsnow92:
Maradona: “Sampaoli is lucky. If Messi is inspired, he will cover up all his mistakes. If Messi is on his game, there is a 60% chance that Argentina win the World Cup. Because the others can be a choir, but none are not as good a singer a he is. Messi is a singer, the rest aren’t.”

“It hurts me to say this, but the reality is that things are not going well. The headline should be... ‘After Messi, what? After Messi, there is nothing.’ “

“Icardi knows how to have sex with his friend’s wife. He does that very well. He can find his friend’s house easily. He doesn’t need a GPS for that. That’s why Higuaín has to have another chance.”

“You know what bother me? That we worked so hard to earn respect, to be feared. Today, with the exception of Messi, there is no respect for Argentina. Look at the last match against Nigeria. They could have scored 8 on us. You know what would have happened in my day?”

“The biggest problem with Argentina is their backtracking. There is none. We also don’t have a midfield.”

“The other day Di María was asked what his dream was. He said to win the Champions League. What about winning the World Cup? That's the way they think.”

Maradona fit don high sha..Especially on his comments on Icardi.

That says it all.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by naija01: 10:17pm On May 25, 2018
tesppidd:
@ bolded, seriously

thank God you said 'effort' sha.
because effort without talent and skill is tantamount to mediocrity.

for the first part of your statement,

that's my very point actually,
they only didn't have messi,

if that set of midfielders had messi, and messi had that set of midfielders,

the world cup would be in buenos aires.

I concur.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:07am On May 26, 2018
MoR2:
the Neymar replacement, infact the one who will make Barca better than with Neymar, the better than Asensio. the €140m flop.

Don Balon claim Arsenal manager Unai Emery is interested in landing Dembele.
And Barcelona could be receptive to a sale.
However, a loan deal with an option to buy is supposedly what the Gunners are after.

Stop smoking weed this boy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 7:12am On May 26, 2018
Xavi: "There are midfielders like Casemiro that
don't understand how to play for Barcelona."
Casemiro: "Xavi can say anything he
wants to, but I've been here for 4 years...and
I'm about to play in my 4th UCL final."

17 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:49am On May 26, 2018
ClintonNzedimma:

I dunno but the truth is that nobody has been better than Messi this season no matter how you look at it

The only Person better than Messi this season is the Messi that scored 50 LA liga goals. Salah scored 32 league goals and we are all singing his praise, Messi has 34 and we see it as nothing cos we know hr fell below his own standard.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ClintonNzedimma(m): 11:50am On May 26, 2018
Chanchit:

The only Person better than Messi this season is the Messi that scored 50 LA liga goals. Salah scored 32 league goals and we are all singing his praise, Messi has 34 and we see it as nothing cos we know hr fell below his own standard.
my points exactly....these people don't just get

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neimar: 1:27pm On May 26, 2018
Neymar1095:
Xavi: "There are midfielders like Casemiro that
don't understand how to play for Barcelona."
Casemiro: "Xavi can say anything he
wants to, but I've been here for 4 years...and
I'm about to play in my 4th UCL final."

welcom back.... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Unlimited22: 9:32pm On May 26, 2018
Why this thread be like graveyard? grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:39pm On May 26, 2018
Why here silent, person mess grin

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by HumbleBoy21: 9:41pm On May 26, 2018
Abeggiii I applaud madrid,, they faced psg, juventus, bayern and survived. It ain't easy... We only got roma and lost.
CHAMPIONS ARE CHAMPIONS.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 9:43pm On May 26, 2018
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 9:43pm On May 26, 2018
RIP Byke cheesy

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46pm On May 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Nihilstjnr:
RIP Byke cheesy

obainojazz:
Why here silent, person mess grin

You should be worried that your shitty team wouldn't be playing the UCL next season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 9:47pm On May 26, 2018
haymekus:

You should be worried that your shitty team wouldn't be playing the UCL next season

Sharrap and hold this L morafucker grin grin grin

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by obainojazz(m): 9:48pm On May 26, 2018
haymekus:

Olodo, I'm not a shepkite
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 9:50pm On May 26, 2018
tespidd oya come out na? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 9:52pm On May 26, 2018
No wonder vivalabyke deactivated months ago. Mans saw it coming!!

6 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 9:52pm On May 26, 2018
Lord Ororo....

No Messi for debroslink tonight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:53pm On May 26, 2018
Congrats to Real Madrid club and fans, minus the trolls (just joking), for winning the Champions League again for the third year back to back, its a huge accomplishment.

Congrats, and thank you, because even though am a barca fan, I won my bet9ja. That's d koko.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:04pm On May 26, 2018
Barca - 5 UCL trophies.

Ronaldo - 5 UCL trophies.

No wonder byke deactivated

10 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:09pm On May 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:
tespidd oya come out na? cheesy
I could have congratulated you but you're not a madrid fan.

Onto the world cup now!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 10:10pm On May 26, 2018
Lana1:
Barca - 5 UCL trophies.

LOl

How many UCLs has Manchester UTD won?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nihilstjnr: 10:15pm On May 26, 2018
tesppidd:
I could have congratulated you but you're not a madrid fan.

Onto the world cup now!

congratulate Krasid and Usbcable

Then go collect on my behalf.

Meanwhile who you dey support for WC?

I need to start customising your L from now...

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:17pm On May 26, 2018
Lana1:
Barca - 5 UCL trophies.

Ur team how many bro??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:18pm On May 26, 2018
Lana1:
Barca - 5 UCL trophies.

Messi 4 ucl
Man u? grin grin grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by tesppidd: 10:20pm On May 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

lol

Nigeria and Argentina.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MoR2(m): 10:20pm On May 26, 2018
where are my "brothers" Barca fans hope you all have nightmares tonight
God forbid messi do a 2014 again and claim balloon d'or

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 10:21pm On May 26, 2018
diggz:
Lord Ororo....

No Messi for debroslink tonight

He didn't score. That's a win for me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 10:21pm On May 26, 2018
English teams are just so useless! grin grin Just one single task, and they failed at it in such an acrimonious manner..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2018
Nihilstjnr:

tesspidd
Can you suggest a new thread name for our champions thread.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Lana1(m): 10:22pm On May 26, 2018
haymekus:

Ur team how many bro??

TLona1:

LOl

How many UCLs has Manchester UTD won?
My team get 3.

Only difference is unlike Barca fans, we United fans know how to respect ourselves.

Ororo this. Penaldo that. He still has same UCL titles as ur club

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (3124) (3125) (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: TradingGod and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.