Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,658 members, 7,820,299 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:43 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (3129) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606663 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:16pm On May 26, 2018
Debroslink:

Clean your mouth and stop telling lies here.

Dude, until the SF, Benzema had scored only 2 goals in the UCL. Bale was AWOL due to injuries and fitness issues.

CR7 carried the team, scoring in every match. Then in the last two matches, Bale and Benzema scored all RM goals.

So where is the lie in saying CR7 set the stage for them to shine?

Don't do transferred aggression. You guys against Liverpool would've been a formality. You guys would have mounted a better challenge than Liverpool in this final. You guys screwed it up yourselves. So this is no one's fault but yours. Same way we losing the league was entirely our fault.

Own up to it. Recognize Ronaldo is in the running for a record 6th Balon D'Or, and start preparing in earnest for next season to break the QF curse. This obsession with Ronaldo is why you guys have been faltering since 2015. Advance and win the UCL. If you want to stop him, do it yourself, don't hide behind a team with a keeper like Karius to do it for you.

-Lord

8 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 11:22pm On May 26, 2018
Debroslink:

The difference this time around is that he failed to score in final, unlike the previous two. That's a minus from him.

What is my bizness with him scoring or not? Show me Messis 3ucl back to back to back Or worship Lord Ororo as your personal lord and saviour tongue

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:24pm On May 26, 2018
LordAdamX:

Dude, until the SF, Benzema had scored only 2 goals in the UCL. Bale was AWOL due to injuries and fitness issues.

CR7 carried the team, scoring in every match. Then in the last two matches, Bale and Benzema scored all RM goals.

So where is the lie in saying CR7 set the stage for them to shine?

-Lord

The "ghosting" in final has also set the stage for Messi to boost his Balon d or hopes. So let's see what June/July has for us.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:26pm On May 26, 2018
diggz:

What is my bizness with him scoring or not? Show me Messis 3ucl back to back to back Or worship Lord Ororo as your personal lord and saviour tongue

A so-called lord and Saviour that has less goals than Messi and ghosted a final. SMH

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 11:27pm On May 26, 2018
Debroslink:

A so-called lord and Saviour that has less goals than Messi and ghosted a final. SMH

What happened to your Messi getting into the finals? The only ghost n bad luck in finals is Messi.... cheesy

5 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 11:29pm On May 26, 2018
Debroslink:

The "ghosting" in final has also set the stage for Messi to boost his Balon d or hopes. So let's see what June/July has for us.

Na so.... Even Salah will be the better of the midgets tongue after Lord Ororo tongue grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 11:31pm On May 26, 2018
LordAdamX:

Own up to it. Recognize Ronaldo is in the running for a record 6th Balon D'Or, and start preparing in earnest for next season to break the QF curse. This obsession with Ronaldo is why you guys have been faltering since 2015. Advance and win the UCL. If you want to stop him, do it yourself, don't hide behind a team with a keeper like Karius to do it for you.

-Lord

-Lord

I don't hate or beef Ronaldo. Ronaldo is one of the GOAT. I've said it here a thousand times. I never in my dreams thought Liverpool would defeat Madrid even if they had Salah for 90 minutes.

My own is that with Ronaldo failing to score tonight, Messi has a Balon d or chance, and this chance is brighter than the last two years. June/July tournament will decide everything.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:31pm On May 26, 2018
Debroslink:

That one na ur concern!

It only boost ur hopes, not Messi. You guys never learn, so no issues. Complain, he'd still win his sixth. Then you guys would throw the expected, inevitable tantrums of not caring about the Balon D'Or. Then by this time next year, you guys would start pining for Messi to win it.

It's a circle. It happens every time CR7 wins it. So continue. And good night. If you see the color white in your dream, don't panic. E go dey alright last last.

-Lord

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 11:31pm On May 26, 2018
LordAdamX:

Except that Minus is not enough to make him slip behind Messi.

He is the highest goal scorer of the competition and the first player to score in all group stages. He scored 15 of RM 33 UCL goals. He paved the way for Benz and Bale to have the stage to shine.

-Lord

Oh really?? Why do you all then criticize Messi for "ghosting" in the world cup final? We can as well say he paved the way for Higuain to shine but Higuain didn't.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:36pm On May 26, 2018
TLona1:

Of really?? Why do you all then criticize Messi for "ghosting" in the world cup final? We can as well say he paved the way for Higuain to shine but Higuain didn't.

Who would have taken the blame had Benz and Bale not scored?

Answer?

That's the curse of G.O.A.T contenders. You are expected to be on every scoresheet. And you can only hope that when you don't someone else does, if not, it's your neck on the chopping block. There's no way around it.

-Lord

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by LordAdamX: 11:41pm On May 26, 2018
Debroslink:

I don't hate or beef Ronaldo. Ronaldo is one of the GOAT. I've said it here a thousand times. I never in my dreams thought Liverpool would defeat Madrid even if they had Salah for 90 minutes.

My own is that with Ronaldo failing to score tonight, Messi has a Balon d or chance, and this chance is brighter than the last two years. June/July tournament will decide everything.

And my point is that Messi always had a Balon D'Or chance even if Ronaldo scored. No one will make a sound about a Messi Balon D'Or win if Argentina wins the WC (unless he doesn't play any game). Because he'd outclass everyone on the team. And that'd be the case whether Ronaldo scored today or didn't. It's the same thing with Neymar.

But virtually everyone on this thread would agree that Argentina aren't the team to beat in this WC unless a miracle happens.

-Lord

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MoR2(m): 11:41pm On May 26, 2018
Debroslink:

Argentina vs Germany undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:37am On May 27, 2018
Krissjones:
You copy all your posts from that Barcelona fanpage la senyera on facebook
Im an admin on that page and also on Blaugrana Realm on facebook too.

Mr Detective.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:39am On May 27, 2018
tesppidd:
team that has already been selected?

Icardi and Pastore will be missed.
Im talking about Barcelona jare. Only a miracle would make Argentina win the World Cup..Not with that fat Higuain playing up front.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krissjones: 12:40am On May 27, 2018
jonsnow92:
Im an admin on that page and also on Blaugrana Realm on facebook too.

Mr Detective.
Seroiusly I never knew what's your admin tag?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jonsnow92: 12:40am On May 27, 2018
homesteady:

This should be a time of serious reflection for the Board, in fact, they are supposed to be in panic mood right now.

The best message to be made should be to sack that Valverde. But since he is still staying, the board should instill the fear of God into him. If they are sensible, they should have threatened him with a sack after this season, and then gave him a condition that he must win the UCL next season.
The matter tire me self
E taya me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 1:25am On May 27, 2018
congrats barca, WORLD copa de rey champions!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TLona1: 5:30am On May 27, 2018
What if Madrid had won Liverpool 3-0 with Ronaldo scoring hat-trick

We'll all be in trouble here grin
Thank God he didn't score at all.. At least there's a little peace

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 5:42am On May 27, 2018
My transfer prediction: Ronaldo to leave Real Madrid. smiley
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Category1: 6:43am On May 27, 2018
Ronaldo didn't score, at least our mighty group is peaceful cheesy Choi...at least I can visit this group without crying

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 7:18am On May 27, 2018
This CL win just do not feel like it for Madrid fans because Ronaldo didn't score. Bale and Ramos won it for them against ATM that year, but ronaldo took the shine with that useless last minute penalty, Bale and Ramos won it again this year, had it been it was only goal Oga didn't score, maybe getting an assist or making just one meaningful impact, Madrid fans might still have something to say, but his ghosting style this time is a banger. I've been taunting Madrid fans on my WhatsApp status since yesterday, non has been able to reply me and they are viewing the status. The thing really pain them. Just remember, there's no way barca would win a cup/final without Messi shinning, its not until he scores a goal like the last CL we won.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 7:25am On May 27, 2018
No be only peace.....na pieces cheesy cheesy see plenty headache over Ronaldo not scoring ehn…. when you guys should be worried about when will messi fc do the cl back to back to back like madrid….. tongue cheesy

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 7:30am On May 27, 2018
Chanchit:
This CL win just do not feel like it for Madrid fans because Ronaldo didn't score. Bale and Ramos won it for them against ATM that year, but ronaldo took the shine with that useless last minute penalty, Bale and Ramos won it again this year, had it been it was only goal Oga didn't score, maybe getting an assist or making just one meaningful impact, Madrid fans might still have something to say, but his ghosting style this time is a banger. I've been taunting Madrid fans on my WhatsApp status since yesterday, non has been able to reply me and they are viewing the status. The thing really pain them. Just remember, there's no way barca would win a cup/final without Messi shinning, its not until he scores a goal like the last CL we won.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 9:13am On May 27, 2018
[quote author=chusks post=67917936][/quote]
The thing still dey pain you abi. sorry.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 9:35am On May 27, 2018
LordAdamX:

Ballon D'Or wen sure pass for CR7 going into the World Cup?

You better stop hoping for a Messi win in vain. Argentina is an excuse. The only person that can take it from CR7 is Neymar. The price is high--win the World Cup. CR7 still has the UEFA Super Cup and Club World Cup to enhance his profile.

-Lord

What will determine the award finally is world cup

The other two trophies pull no weight in balon d or mata

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 9:37am On May 27, 2018
diggz:

Show me Messis 3ucl back to back to back bros cheesy

Show me Rinaldo sextuple

Or treble cheesy cheesy grin to start with

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Coutinho14: 10:17am On May 27, 2018
Well congrats to Madrid for yet another UCL title, still think Messi got the upper hand heading into the balon dor podium...... that Karius guy's finances should be investigated, something definitely happened at the halftime break, perhaps Papa Perez finally wired the mulla.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Neymar1095(m): 10:40am On May 27, 2018
The most ludicrous,downright hilarious
motto in football is Barcelona's "More than
a Club." Their entire essence of comes down
to Messi.When one of their directors
suggested the club is more than just
Messi,he was sacked the next day lol.

7 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2018
rozayx5:

Show me Rinaldo sextuple

He has won 5 which is very close.

Let messi win back to back and not the threepeat

And we then we can talk.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 11:29am On May 27, 2018
Neymar1095:
The most ludicrous,downright hilarious
motto in football is Barcelona's "More than
a Club." Their entire essence of comes down
to Messi.When one of their directors
suggested the club is more than just
Messi,he was sacked the next day lol.
As in I shock for the club when it happened
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 11:30am On May 27, 2018
rozayx5:

Show me Rinaldo sextuple

if I give you knock for head ehn cheesy cheesy no be only sextuple na fucktuple….. cheesy cheesy at least una don dey aware say madrid no be una mate.... you guys can be doing ishan moves with espanyol and atletico madrid cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by rozayx5(m): 11:32am On May 27, 2018
usbcable:

He has won 5 which is very close.

Let messi win back to back

when did cr7 win treble ?

nearly cannot kill a bird

nothing like close

he has not won, he has not won

so stop arguments wey no get head

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (3126) (3127) (3128) (3129) (3130) (3131) (3132) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.