Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,641 members, 7,809,404 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:03 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (344) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4572137 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
Di maria... tongue

Hmmm! I doubt it though... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
coded01: Di maria... tongue

Hmmm! I doubt it though... lipsrsealed
Doubt what?undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke:
Doubt what?undecided

Guy, wait till September 1st... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:21pm On Aug 22, 2014
Athletico Madrid doing what they know how to do..... go go go Athleti!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:17pm On Aug 22, 2014
sebod: Athletico Madrid doing what they know how to do..... go go go Athleti!

You mean Mandzukic still doing his thing... grin tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 11:25pm On Aug 22, 2014
coded01:

You mean Mandzukic still doing his thing... grin tongue grin
I tell u bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:28pm On Aug 22, 2014
Common Super cup, Mad-rid no fit win. What a short shameless reign they had. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Aug 22, 2014
Who in this World would have Someone like Di Maria..then Sell him..Who Please..WHO?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:34pm On Aug 22, 2014
bykebyke: Who in this World would have Someone like Di Maria..then Sell him..Who Please..WHO?

Mad-rid !
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Aug 22, 2014
Mcleo007:

Mad-rid !
Chie..If Di Maria leaves Madrid eh..na Barca go benefit passgrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Aug 22, 2014
Damn..Nothing Beats Seeing Your Arch Rivals Miss Out On A Cup...This Feeling Am Going To Bed With eh..chiegrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:54pm On Aug 22, 2014
la liga go sweet this year oh! Atletico madrid have sent a message that they are still around!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:19am On Aug 23, 2014
sebod:
I tell u bro!

For those happy... cheesy grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:24am On Aug 23, 2014
coded01:

For those happy... cheesy grin cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y6Sxv-sUYtM

Remember you aren't allowed to dance. wink.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:43am On Aug 23, 2014
glitest:

Remember you aren't allowed to dance. wink.

grin kiss grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:46am On Aug 23, 2014
coded01:

grin kiss grin

wink wink kiss kiss cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:53am On Aug 23, 2014
bykebyke: Who in this World would have Someone like Di Maria..then Sell him..Who Please..WHO?
Only REF Madrid!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:55am On Aug 23, 2014
I'm glad that some peeps have started the season with losses. I thought they wanted to go for the sextuplets. shocked cheesy

These kids of today think they can all do what Barca did. Smh

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 2:39am On Aug 23, 2014
dmcdad: I'm glad that some peeps have started the season with losses. I thought they wanted to go for the sextuplets. shocked cheesy

Lol..
Funny.....
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Javanian: 7:09am On Aug 23, 2014
dmcdad: I'm glad that some peeps have started the season with losses. I thought they wanted to go for the sextuplets. shocked cheesy

Sextuplets? They didn't even win la liga.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:46am On Aug 23, 2014
Javanian:

They came third, behind a tired team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:44am On Aug 23, 2014
`Fire on the mountain!
Atletico Madrid are still very much in the business.
Wahala dey oooh. shockedshocked

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 10:45am On Aug 23, 2014
Diego simeone may just be the anti dote to the duopoly of la-liga
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:53am On Aug 23, 2014
One would think Atleti would show signs of weakness after the sales of Costa, Courtois and Luis to Chelsea but it's the other way round. It's gonna be another tense season, I do hope we're up for it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:26pm On Aug 23, 2014
Javanian:

Yeah... They said they were going for sextuple this season. I guess barring last season's trophies. Whatever! They are a confused club. A club that is willing to part ways with Maria at this juncture is really confused.

Infact, all they needed in last night's match was Maria. If he had played that match, it would have been a different ball game I must say.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:33pm On Aug 23, 2014
onuwaje: Diego simeone may just be the anti dote to the duopoly of la-liga
He makes very ordinary players look like STARS. Imagine someone like Raul Garcia. By default, the guy is an average player, if not below average even. But Simeone has made him a star. Someone to be reckoned with.

Imagine how he worried the whole of the Madrid team last night. Need I mention that Mandzukic is now turning out to be something else too? Aside frustrating the Madrid defence, he defended like a real defender all through the time he was on the pitch with some of the most important tackles of the match.

El Cholo... You can't but admit that the guy is extraordinary. Give him a team like Madrid or Barca, and he would give you sextuple back-to-back.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 1:18pm On Aug 23, 2014
dmcdad:
He makes very ordinary players look like STARS. Imagine someone like Raul Garcia. By default, the guy is an average player, if not below average even. But Simeone has made him a star. Someone to be reckoned with.

Imagine how he worried the whole of the Madrid team last night. Need I mention that Mandzukic is now turning out to be something else too? Aside frustrating the Madrid defence, he defended like a real defender all through the time he was on the pitch with some of the most important tackles of the match.

El Cholo... You can't but admit that the guy is extraordinary. Give him a team like Madrid or Barca, and he would give you sextuple back-to-back.

Word! Brother, word!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 3:04pm On Aug 23, 2014
dmcdad:

the unique one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 3:41pm On Aug 23, 2014
Diego Simone: the special one
Pep : the real special one
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:24pm On Aug 23, 2014
cisse7575: Diego Simone: the special one

Moanrhino: the one (i-diot) who thinks he's special.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:31pm On Aug 23, 2014
dmcdad:

You said all... cool --- honestly, not every legend of the game can be this extraordinary while coaching but Simeone just like Guardiola is among the few that are as extraordinary as they were playing football & still doing it but now from a technical angle... cool

cisse7575: Diego Simone: the special one

They are both in a different league of coaching --- Top Level Status... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:38pm On Aug 23, 2014

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8cBIAwh4EjA

Can't help with tears dripping when watching this! cry

Its only if you hate good thing then you hate him... wink

He makes football easy for all his teammates... cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (341) (342) (343) (344) (345) (346) (347) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: GrammarNazi1(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.