Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,554 members, 7,816,344 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:51 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (377) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4590816 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhellake: 9:27pm On Sep 23, 2014
honeric01:

What exactly does it contribute except goals (Majority comes from other of his teammate's hardwork like tonight)
Whatever hardwork you put into a football game is USELESS if it doesn't result to GOALS. GOALS win Games not HARDWORK!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:28pm On Sep 23, 2014
sebod:
No one can ever underestimate the greatness of Ronaldo. But I repeat, take those great goals away from him and tell me who he is. Messi did not score in the 5-0 humiliation of Madrid but he decided the match. Oya tell me of those moments of Cr7 without the goal!

see JAMB question sha shocked shocked shocked

As if its easy scoring those shit loads of goals.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:31pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dhellake: Whatever hardwork you put into a football game is USELESS if it doesn't result to GOALS. GOALS win Games not HARDWORK!!

Any decent player can score penalty kicks, even goal-keepers score PKs. he scored 2 pks today and i believe he didn't even earn the pks.

Anyone can score out there, scoring is not that hard as long as a clear through pass is given to you, the hard work is getting pass defenders, go to youtube, watch 20 goals from both Messi and Ronaldo, let us know which one actually worked for his goals between both of them.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:32pm On Sep 23, 2014
usbcable:

see JAMB question sha shocked shocked shocked

As if its easy scoring those shit loads of goals.

What's so hard in scoring PKs? Enyeama scores PK, Yakubu also scores. the same Sanchez that is finding it hard to score goals in Arsenal now was our second highest goal scorer last season, why? because he had a Messi to feed him. grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:36pm On Sep 23, 2014
honeric01:

What's so hard in scoring PKs? Enyeama scores PK, Yakubu also scores. the same Sanchez that is finding it hard to score goals in Arsenal now was our second highest goal scorer last season, why? because he had a Messi to feed him. grin

ehyaaaaaaaaaa.

PK's are so damn easy la midget scored one last week undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
usbcable:

ehyaaaaaaaaaa.

Who remembers that after seeing that awesome lob goal

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhellake: 9:38pm On Sep 23, 2014
honeric01:

Any decent player can score penalty kicks, even goal-keepers score PKs. he scored 2 pks today and i believe he didn't even earn the pks.

Anyone can score out there, scoring is not that hard as long as a clear through pass is given to you, the hard work is getting pass defenders, go to youtube, watch 20 goals from both Messi and Ronaldo, let us know which one actually worked for his goals between both of them.
Scoring is not that hard?? And no player has scored more than he has done this season?? He's gotten pass defenders and scored in times past even against barca so no biggie in that, he covers more ground than most of this players who you think are putting in all those hardworks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhellake: 9:39pm On Sep 23, 2014
usbcable:

ehyaaaaaaaaaa.

No mind am oo, PK easy well well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhellake: 9:40pm On Sep 23, 2014
bykebyke:
Who remembers the one he lost against Chelsea back then?? There was no chance to lob in that game
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 9:42pm On Sep 23, 2014
ddippset: lol. A team that is losing against us is supposed to come all out and attack us, yet you find them still parking the bus. Losing 1 nil they are packing bus, losing 2 nil they are parking bus even losing 8 nil they are still parking bus. They never do this against madrid or athletico! My brother I don frustrate tire.
Negative football. I blame Mourinho.gringringrin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 9:46pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dhellake: Don't mind them oo, Sane way some of them said Di Maria was the one spoon feeding him, it's like Di Maria played for us tonight?? One even said "remove his goals". No be him score am himself?? If it's that easy to score, Other players should outscore him nah, I don tire for some of this talks
Sometime,I wonder if you are really a Real Madrid fan or a Chelsea fan. You appear like a double agent.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Sometime,I wonder if you are really a Real Madrid fan or a Chelsea fan. You appear like a double agent.

Lol. He's both
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:48pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dhellake: Scoring is not that hard?? And no player has scored more than he has done this season?? He's gotten pass defenders and scored in times past even against barca so no biggie in that, he covers more ground than most of this players who you think are putting in all those hardworks

I don't fancy when people "assume", can you prove to us that he covers more ground than most of the forwards in R.Madrid? take for instant, the game against Basel, can you help us with the match stats? same with the one just completed and the 2: 8 scoreline.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:50pm On Sep 23, 2014
usbcable:

ehyaaaaaaaaaa.

Yes he lost that, i bet he's not used to using PK to increase his goal tally grin grin grin

Still, anyone can score clear cut chances (Decent player), Enyeama and co dey score PKs like water and have never lost any. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhellake: 9:54pm On Sep 23, 2014
Danhumprey: Sometime,I wonder if you are really a Real Madrid fan or a Chelsea fan. You appear like a double agent.
I'm a double agent
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:02pm On Sep 23, 2014
honeric01:
What's so hard in scoring PKs? Enyeama scores PK, Yakubu also scores.
honeric01:
Still, anyone can score clear cut chances (Decent player), Enyeama and co dey score PKs like water and have never lost any. cheesy

Stop metamorsizing like a metaphoric rock

first you say PK's are easy now you change mouth saying its clear cut chances and not PKs. just because Leo is a recalcitrant PK misser.

okay oo.
clear cut chances are easy just as the numerous ones Neymar misses abi?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 10:03pm On Sep 23, 2014
barackohandso:

Lol. He's both
No wonder. I guess it has something to do with Mourinho.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 10:04pm On Sep 23, 2014
Dhellake: I'm a double agent
Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhellake: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
barackohandso:

Lol. He's both
Sabi person
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhellake: 10:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
Danhumprey: No wonder. I guess it has something to do with Mourinho.
Na Na Na, Forget it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
usbcable:

Stop metamorsizing like a metaphoric rock

first you say PK's are easy now you change mouth saying its clear cut chances and not PKs. just because Leo is a recalcitrant PK misser.

okay oo.
clear cut chances are easy just as the numerous ones Neymar misses abi?

read.my first.comment,.it's been.d.same.thing I have been saying. pk and clear cut chances are both listed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:17am On Sep 24, 2014
bykebyke:
You mean that goal that stimulated an orgasm in the viewing centre where i watched the match? lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:16am On Sep 24, 2014
barackohandso:

I don't agree with this
They're both great, the greatest of their generation

Seriously, take away the goals and you look at him again. He's just a regular Joe like other hard training players.

Do you know one of the reasons Messi got voted WPOTY even in years some biased football fans think he doesn't deserve it; it is because of his all round contributions. He bangs in goals and spoon feed more clear cut chances to his team mates every other game. One of many reasons it's stupid to say Messi is good is good because he has Xavi and Iniesta; because, in the real sense of it, those guys became good because they had a Messi in their team(he creates more assists than the two of them put together every season ) Look at the WC finals for instance, had his team mates converted the begging chances he created, would they not have won? I mean, Argentina created more chances than Germany, but were less composed in front of goal.

Messi and Penaldo are flagships for their generation, but the former is a class act above the latter by several miles. There are several things Messi can do on the pitch that penaldo can't, but there's nothing the latter can do, that the former can't do.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:46am On Sep 24, 2014
Mcleo007:

Seriously, take away the goals and you look at him again. He's just a regular Joe like other hard training players.

Do you know one of the reasons Messi got voted WPOTY even in years some biased football fans think he doesn't deserve it; it is because of his all round contributions. He bangs in goals and spoon feed more clear cut chances to his team mates every other game. One of many reasons it's stupid to say Messi is good is good because he has Xavi and Iniesta; because, in the real sense of it, those guys became good because they had a Messi in their team(he creates more assists than the two of them put together every season ) Look at the WC finals for instance, had his team mates converted the begging chances he created, would they not have won? I mean, Argentina created more chances than Germany, but were less composed in front of goal.

Messi and Penaldo are flagships for their generation, but the former is a class act above the latter by several miles. There are several things Messi can do on the pitch that penaldo can't, but there's nothing the latter can do, that the former can't do.
Spot on.

Is it a coincidence that since 2009 till date Messi has the highest number of assist? His kaleidoscopic vision is second to none. A great goal scorer and an equally great playmaker.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:06am On Sep 24, 2014
Ronaldo can score all the goals this season, however, it will not dispute the fact that Messi will also score many goals PLUS loads of assists.

Ronaldo... 60 goals (30 penalties), 0 assists

Messi.... 40 goals(5 penalties), 40 assists.

If Messi ends up winning WPOTY, no Madrid or EPL fans should cry ooh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:26am On Sep 24, 2014
Debroslink: Ronaldo can score all the goals this season, however, it will not dispute the fact that Messi will also score many goals PLUS loads of assists.

Ronaldo... 60 goals (30 penalties), 0 assists

Messi.... 40 goals(5 penalties), 40 assists.

If Messi ends up winning WPOTY, no Madrid or EPL fans should cry ooh.
no wonder INEC and our politicians find it easy to rig elections.
see open air lying abi na statistics

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:11am On Sep 24, 2014
usbcable:
no wonder INEC and our politicians find it easy to rig elections.
see open air lying abi na statistics

You never heard of predictive analytics? grin

On another note, your boy is now the modern-day Greg Louganis oh. The Mike Phelps of the 18-yard box cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 10:41am On Sep 24, 2014
Barca fans are 80% mad when Real Madrid scores

When Cristiano scores they reach 99% madness

When Cristiano scores via a penalty it reaches 100% and there is much chain over heating of their bodies this is the moment Barca fans need to do the ice bucket challenge.

grin

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:46am On Sep 24, 2014
heeee abeg abeg that cry baby penaldo does not worth to be discussing on this our daring almighty thread...

about todays match any fitness news about Neymar/ Raktic? because we need all our winning formula squad available ooo

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:55am On Sep 24, 2014
usbcable: Barca fans are 80% mad when Real Madrid scores

When Cristiano scores via a penalty it reaches 100% and there is much chain over heating of their bodies this is the moment Barca fans need to do the ice bucket challenge.

grin

haaaaaaa haaaaaa bia serial port eh be careful on this thread why u come de expose me here?

Ateke boyz will soon get to u o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:07am On Sep 24, 2014
scantee: heeee abeg abeg that cry baby penaldo does not worth to be discussing on this our daring almighty thread...

about todays match any fitness news about Neymar/ Raktic? because we need all our winning formula squad available ooo
They have received the medical greenlight from the doctors and are in the matchday squad. Meanwhile, Alves and Mathieu were dropped.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 11:13am On Sep 24, 2014
usbcable: Barca fans are 80% mad when Real Madrid scores

grin

He should keep scoring all the useless goals. tongue
We all know what happens when the real opposition comes around grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) (380) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: jpmoriarti(m) and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.