Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,092 members, 7,957,089 topics. Date: Tuesday, 24 September 2024 at 06:50 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (376) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4810227 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (6324) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:19am On Sep 22, 2014
scantee I am not happy with you cry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:16am On Sep 22, 2014
claireshan: Same here missed you guys as well...... thanks

Goodmorning
Good morning... I hope you doing great this morning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:12am On Sep 22, 2014
Great game and lovely execution by the team in yesterday's match. Even though it was against a weak opposition that was reduced in number, I loved what I watched.

Few pointals;

1. Neymar is gradually realizing his potentials in the Blaugrana colours, although he keeps wasting goals that are glaring. His goal pouching instinct and ball rolling is superb.

2. The telephonic understanding between Messi and Neymar grows with each passing game. We can only expect more.

3. With as many assists as possible (over 70% of our goals so far coming from Messi), we're gradually understanding why he covers less distance on the e pitch since the middle of last season. He's now officially an offensive midfielder and shouldn't be judged by number of goals scored anymore, but by the sumptuous assists he delivers week in, week out.

THE BEST EVER! smiley

4. Rakitic? shocked shocked

5. Mathieu was very sloppy yesterday and gave away possession so often especially in dangerous positions.

6. 5 games played, no goals conceded! cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 10:35am On Sep 22, 2014
claireshan: scantee I am not happy with you cry

Ah sorry not what you think I have been so busy traveling week in-week out , hope ur cool.

@Cules missed u all we are getting closer to our usual rhythm. can't wait for Surez to complete his suspension and complete our MSN so we could have goal feast probably in every matches .

Barca till my dad become UN Secretary.

@Honeric hit me on bbm let's talk .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:41am On Sep 22, 2014
scantee:

Ah sorry not what you think I have been so busy traveling week in-week out , hope ur cool.

@Cules missed u all we are getting closer to our usual rhythm. can't wait for Surez to complete his suspension and complete our MSN so we could have goal feast probably in every matches .

Lol.

If the emboldened suddenly happens nko?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 11:14am On Sep 22, 2014
barackohandso:

Lol.

If the emboldened suddenly happens nko?

lol because I know the age of ma pupsy eh so is imposicant
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:19am On Sep 22, 2014
scantee:

I think it's easier for your dad to be UN secretary general than me being the next president of China (the most impossible thing on earth) cheesy.

With the connection and the superb link-up established among Neymessi, the thought of Suárez adding to that is enough to stimulate an orgasm. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:27am On Sep 22, 2014
dmcdad:
I think it's easier for your dad to be UN secretary general than me being the next president of China. (the most impossible thing on earth) cheesy.

With the connection and the superb link-up established among Neymessi, the thought of Suárez adding to that is enough to stimulate an orgasm. cheesy

Who tell you?
Black man no dey rule USA? wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 11:37am On Sep 22, 2014
dmcdad:
I think it's easier for your dad to be UN secretary general than me being the next president of China (the most impossible thing on earth) cheesy.

lol funny u haaaaaa bro ur in far better position of becoming China president eh dan my dad being UN sec, with just 10-15yrs u will spend in China ur cool to contest then.

Really can't wait to see the South Americans Electricying connection.... MSN vs BBC
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:31pm On Sep 22, 2014
scantee:

lol funny u haaaaaa bro ur in far better position of becoming China president eh dan my dad being UN sec, with just 10-15yrs u will spend in China ur cool to contest then.

Really can't wait to see the South Americans Electricying connection.... MSN vs BBC
BBC? Bale- B - Cristiano. Sorry, who has the middle B? e better make we get Munir than that misfiring Benzema oooooo. Imagine team score 8, even 1 you no score.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:35pm On Sep 22, 2014
barackohandso:

Who tell you?
Black man no dey rule USA? wink
Bros... No go there oooooo. USA and China no be the same ooooo. US na free country, but China? Nah nah nah. Abi you don hear say them kill Christians for US before? E dey happen for China like say tomorrow no dey. So that one go tell you say them no be the same at all. If I like stay China till trumpet sound, e no go happen lai lai! cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:09pm On Sep 22, 2014
Na wa o! They always open up play for madrid. I wonder what would happen if these lowly teams played madrid like the do us! When they play barca they pack themselves at the back behind the ball. When they are winning they park the bus ok, even when they are losing they still park the bus. Our boys dey suffer o!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kfykdot(f): 10:01pm On Sep 22, 2014
[size=16pt]GREEN[/size][/b]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 1:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
ddippset: Na wa o! They always open up play for madrid. I wonder what would happen if these lowly teams played madrid like the do us! When they play barca they pack themselves at the back behind the ball. When they are winning they park the bus ok, even when they are losing they still park the bus. Our boys dey suffer o!

Bro, I just tire. But you know a whole lotz dont realize this anymore probably because we are used to it, it has become a part and parcel
of how almost all teams play us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:29pm On Sep 23, 2014
eyoniggar:

Bro, I just tire. But you know a whole lotz dont realize this anymore probably because we are used to it, it has become a part and parcel
And this same thing is exactly the case with Messi, as opposed to Ronaldo who is given all the freedom the world has to offer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
eyoniggar:

lol. A team that is losing against us is supposed to come all out and attack us, yet you find them still parking the bus. Losing 1 nil they are packing bus, losing 2 nil they are parking bus even losing 8 nil they are still parking bus. They never do this against madrid or athletico! My brother I don frustrate tire.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:56pm On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
And this same thing is exactly the case with Messi, as opposed to Ronaldo who is given all the freedom the world has to offer.
surely! On the average one man marks ronaldo, three men mark messi!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:22pm On Sep 23, 2014
ddippset: surely! On the average one man marks ronaldo, three men mark messi!
Which to me is not fair, considering the incessant comparisons between the two.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:55pm On Sep 23, 2014
dmcdad:
Which to me is not fair, considering the incessant comparisons between the two.
I don't think anyone should compare them anymore! Take goals away from CR7 and he'll be a normal player and take same away from Messi, you are still sure of a great playmaker!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:59pm On Sep 23, 2014
sebod:
I don't think anyone should compare them anymore! Take goals away from CR7 and he'll be a normal player and take same away from Messi, you are still sure of a great playmaker!

I don't agree with this
They're both great, the greatest of their generation
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:52pm On Sep 23, 2014
barackohandso:

I don't agree with this

What exactly does he contribute except goals (Majority comes from his teammate's hardwork like tonight)

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 9:01pm On Sep 23, 2014
honeric01:

What exactly does it contribute except goals (Majority comes from other of his teammate's hardwork like tonight)
what else do these guys want, this has been happening since 2011, no other player in the world is marked the way messi is, that's a TRUE fact

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:06pm On Sep 23, 2014
ehm ehm ehm

fyi

He just scored another four goal from the hard work of his colleagues.

na una sabi. Make Barcelona too go buy players that can do hard work for him.

bullcrap

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:09pm On Sep 23, 2014
barackohandso:

I don't agree with this

I am officially disappointed in you... angry grin

Although, na you get your mouth... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:12pm On Sep 23, 2014
usbcable: ehm ehm ehm

fyi

bullcrap
Bask in your cheap glory,then come meet us on the 25th of October.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:14pm On Sep 23, 2014
ddippset: lol. A team that is losing against us is supposed to come all out and attack us, yet you find them still parking the bus. Losing 1 nil they are packing bus, losing 2 nil they are parking bus even losing 8 nil they are still parking bus. They never do this against madrid or athletico! My brother I don frustrate tire.

True talk... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
bykebyke:
Bask in your cheap glory,then come meet us on the 25th of October.

try stealing the cheap glory nah tongue
Penaldo oga patapata grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:16pm On Sep 23, 2014
coded01:

I am officially disappointed in you... angry grin

Although, na you get your mouth... tongue

Hehehe grin Na joke oh
Messi na still him father, that one sure

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:19pm On Sep 23, 2014
honeric01:

What exactly does it contribute except goals (Majority comes from other of his teammate's hardwork like tonight)

This is not a messi vs ronaldo debate. The post I quoted made it read like ronaldo is not a good player.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:23pm On Sep 23, 2014
barackohandso:

I don't agree with this
No one can ever underestimate the greatness of Ronaldo. But I repeat, take those great goals away from him and tell me who he is. Messi did not score in the 5-0 humiliation of Madrid but he decided the match. Oya tell me of those moments of Cr7 without the goal!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Dhellake: 9:25pm On Sep 23, 2014
usbcable: ehm ehm ehm

fyi

bullcrap
Don't mind them oo, Sane way some of them said Di Maria was the one spoon feeding him, it's like Di Maria played for us tonight?? One even said "remove his goals". No be him score am himself?? If it's that easy to score, Other players should outscore him nah, I don tire for some of this talks
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:26pm On Sep 23, 2014
sebod:
No one can ever underestimate the greatness of Ronaldo. But I repeat, take those great goals away from him and tell me who he is. Messi did not score in the 5-0 humiliation of Madrid but he decided the match. Oya tell me of those moments of Cr7 without the goal!

Ok. I get your point now

(1) (2) (3) ... (373) (374) (375) (376) (377) (378) (379) ... (6324) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: typicalgamer(m)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.