Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,615 members, 7,823,683 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 01:18 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (412) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613327 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:39pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

Their matter tire me

One would think the presence of competition would make pique improve but he seems uninterested at times
Loses concentration like there is no tomorrow. Dang!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:41pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

Even Neymar sef no happy... My pain be say e too early na. We for score more if say them dey because this people come dey push high more.

You get am
Dem for draw us sef like say time dey for them. Cos our attack just die after Messi and neymar comot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

You get am
Dem for draw us sef like say time dey for them. Cos our attack just die after Messi and neymar comot
Well sha... Thank God say we survive am. Else...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

Well sha... Thank God say we survive am. Else...cheesy

…DJs for don storm here cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Johnnny(m): 10:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
Guys, pls. what is the latest on Vermelean?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:02pm On Oct 21, 2014
what that mumu coach did was very risky....removing Messi iniesta neymar ......it could have been a draw....

Abeg I want to ask a question ....honest answers.....

is Gerard Pique a footballer?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:06pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:
what that mumu coach did was very risky....removing Messi iniesta neymar ......it could have been a draw....

Very risky

Gerard is finished Mehn
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

No be small matter e for be oooooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:08pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

I can't understand the obsession Lucho has with Munir and co. That guy has played every possible gane this season. Na must? And as games go, he plays worse. The worst thing is the fact that he and Sandro are getting selfish by the day. What's the glory hunting for?
i'm begining to think enrique is clueless! Munir is extremely selfish! We should have won tonights game by at least 4 goals margin if not for his selfishness....
This is why messi supersedes all!
Did you see how unselfish he was creating the chance for neymar to score our first goal?
I don't know why this upcoming ones won't learn from him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

I will answer that with a return question... What do you expect from someone that is married to courting Shakira? No be die the person dey be that?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 11:10pm On Oct 21, 2014
Zubizarreta is, officially, the most clueless Barca director ever! Dude just went and wasted cash on an injury prone Vermelean. It's October already, yet Vermelean is yet to make an official appearance in a Barca shirt.

I would have preferred that dude, if fit, to start ahead of Pique in the classico. Pique just gets irritatingly error prone with each passing game.

Pique's football career, defensively, is finished! Barca can't afford to have Pique start the Classico. We are gonna be whitewashed with relative ease by C.Penaldo and co.

Now, who is gonna partner Mathieu at the heart of defense on Saturday, since Busquets is out injured, and Mascherano would cover up for him in midfield?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 11:11pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

lol
as ajax score one goal, coded01 don carry instrumetal dey wait already grin...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:12pm On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

i'm begining to think enrique is clueless! Munir is extremely selfish! We should have won tonights game by at least 4 goals margin if not for his selfishness....
This is why messi supersedes all!
Did you see how unselfish he was creating the chance for neymar to score our first goal?
I don't know why this upcoming ones won't learn from him.
Little glory hunters... Smh.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:13pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

Very risky

Gerard is finished Mehn

men ..shakira has really ffucked the sshit and messed him up..... he's not in the game ...his reflexes are slow....not strong .. too stiff. ..can't even turn his waist to react...no wonder he's Di Maria's customer.....

I think that barber also shaved alves thinking faculty along with his hair.....
we don't have tall players yet the mumu was making idiotic pull overs ......

I have fears ....... will that vegetable called pique be able to handle the pace and runs of Gareth ......hmmmmmm
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
sapien:
Zubizarreta is, officially, the most clueless Barca director ever! Dude just went and wasted cash on an injury prone Vermelean. It's October already, yet Vermelean is yet to make an official appearance in a Barca shirt.

I would have preferred that dude, if fit, to start ahead of Pique in the classico. Pique just gets irritatingly error prone with each passing game.

Pique's football career, defensively, is finished! Barca can't afford to have Pique start the Classico. We are gonna be whitewashed with relative ease by C.Penaldo and co.

Now, who is gonna partner Mathieu at the heart of defense on Saturday, since Busquets is out injured, and Mascherano would cover up for him in midfield?
I thought some fans were calling for Lucho's head for playing Masche ahead of Pique just because PSG scored us some set pieces (2 precisely). I guess Pique is really proving himself (negatively though). It's just sad that after praising him for few games, he goes misbehaving like never before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:18pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

I will answer that with a return question... What do you expect from someone that is married to courting Shakira? No be die the person dey be that?

Messi Aguero(divorced). Ronaldo Kompany Thiago Silva......

they all have beautiful wives and girlfriends.....and have sex with them ...it doesn't affect their performances......

some even ABSTAINED to boost their performances and help their career....

are you tryna say Pique cannot abstain? even for a month??
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

men ..shakira has really ffucked the sshit and messed him up..... he's not in the game ...his reflexes are slow....not strong .. too stiff. ..can't even turn his waist to react...no wonder he's Di Maria's customer.....

I have fears ....... will that vegetable called pique be able to handle the pace and runs of Gareth ......hmmmmmm

If we put tonight's defensive pairing against real madrid, i'll personally bet on CR7 netting a hat trick. Imagine that pique couldn't even guard the ball to goal kick. Annoying

Bale is out of the clasico though

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:20pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

Good thing Bale is out. Just Ronaldo left... Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

lol

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

If we put tonight's defensive pairing against real madrid, i'll personally bet on CR7 netting a hat trick. Imagine that pique couldn't even guard the ball to goal kick. Annoying

I would bet he would score up to 7 with his present form and with tonight's defense pairing.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:22pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:23pm On Oct 21, 2014
Darkrebel:

Messi Aguero(divorced). Ronaldo Kompany Thiago Silva......

they all have beautiful wives and girlfriends.....and have sex with them ...it doesn't affect their performances......

some even ABSTAINED to boost their performances and help their career....

are you tryna say Pique cannot abstain? even for a month??
With Shakira's waist? lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:25pm On Oct 21, 2014
sapien:

And I read that one of the medical team's member pleaded for them not to sign Vermaelen. Smh...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:26pm On Oct 21, 2014
Johnnny:
Guys, pls. what is the latest on Vermelean?
Training but not declared fit yet again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:28pm On Oct 21, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

lol

Really? undecided

On top Ajax! angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:29pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

Out or not out... tongue

They are going down... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:30pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

Training but not declared fit yet again.

Abeggi! angry

Na till season end? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

With Shakira's waist? lipsrsealed

lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kfykdot(f): 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
Expecially MUNIR †нε boy is too selfish
dmcdad:

I can't understand the obsession Lucho has with Munir and co. That guy has played every possible gane this season. Na must? And as games go, he plays worse. The worst thing is the fact that he and Sandro are getting selfish by the day. What's the glory hunting for?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:37pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

okay.... we will see sha grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
kfykdot:
Expecially MUNIR †нε boy is too selfish
As in ehn... I can't understand where they learnt that from. And like you rightly pointed out, Munir especially.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:44pm On Oct 21, 2014
coded01:

Abeggi! angry

Na till season end? grin
Me sef tire for the matter oooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (409) (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.