Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:25 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (413) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602461 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:47pm On Oct 21, 2014
I believe we're using Munir just to keep Pedro on his toes. I don't really take his inclusion serious, and with this selfish play, he might end up just like Bojan

Suarez is now availably though. All these immature players go find one place siddown

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
barackohandso:
I believe we're using Munir just to keep Pedro on his toes. I don't really take his inclusion serious, and with this selfish play, he might end up just like Bojan

Suarez is now availably though. All these immature players go find one place siddown

My bro na so oh... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sapien(m): 11:51pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

And I read that one of the medical team's member pleaded for them not to sign Vermaelen. Smh...
The saddest part is that Zubi had the opportunity to choose from a pool of defensive talents such as Benatia, Laporte and Hummels, but the slowpooooke stubbornly went for an injury prone Vermelean.

How that dude ever became Barca's director is still beyond my imagination.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kfykdot(f): 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
The coach is blind an annoying.I won't be suprised if he subs off NEYMAR αϞ∂/SUAREZ against Madrid.Seems †нε guy is a glory killer.Messi needed @lst one goal αϞ∂ he decided †Φ sub him off αϞ∂ NEYMAR tooo.I wish †нε game ended i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a draw αϞ∂ let's hear what rubbish he has †Φ say
dmcdad:

As in ehn... I can't understand where they learnt that from. And like you rightly pointed out, Munir especially.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 11:54pm On Oct 21, 2014
dmcdad:

As in ehn... I can't understand where they learnt that from. And like you rightly pointed out, Munir especially.

Honestly, i don't really see Sandro being selfish rather it's his colleague that his selfish... angry

He should be sent back to B team to continue his development there... grin --- Sandro should be retained... cool

Suarez is officially available... cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by kfykdot(f): 11:55pm On Oct 21, 2014
The coach is blind an annoying.I won't be suprised if he subs off NEYMAR αϞ∂/SUAREZ against Madrid.Seems †нε guy is a glory killer.Messi needed @lst one goal αϞ∂ he decided †Φ sub him off αϞ∂ NEYMAR tooo.I wished †нε game ended i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a draw αϞ∂ let's hear what rubbish he has †Φ say
dmcdad:

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2014
kfykdot:
The coach is blind an annoying.I won't be suprised if he subs off NEYMAR αϞ∂/SUAREZ against Madrid.Seems †нε guy is a glory killer.Messi needed @lst one goal αϞ∂ he decided †Φ sub him off αϞ∂ NEYMAR tooo.I wished †нε game ended i̶̲̥̅̊n̶̲̥̅̊ a draw αϞ∂ let's hear what rubbish he has †Φ say
Hehehehehehe... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:00am On Oct 22, 2014
sapien:
The saddest part is that Zubi had the opportunity to choose from a pool of defensive talents such as Benatia, Laporte and Hummels, but the slowpooooke stubbornly went for an injury prone Vermelean.

How that dude ever became Barca's director is still beyond my imagination.
Politics...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:09am On Oct 22, 2014
Hmmmn…bilbao lost
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 12:25am On Oct 22, 2014
Barca socio drops Neymar case

The Barcelonasocio who forced
the resignation of former
president Sandro Rosell after
taking the Catalan club to court
over an alleged embezzlement
of funds in the transfer of
Neymar from Santos has
dropped the case against the
Blaugrana.

Barca insisted from the outset that they paid €57.1
million for Neymar, but Jordi Cases called for greater
transparency in the breakdown of the controversial
transfer and, when his pleas were ignored by the club,
he decided to take Rosell to court late last year.
Cases was unhappy at the lack of clarity surrounding the
€40m payment received by Neymar's parents, while
one of the third parties involved in the move claimed
Santos and Barca had colluded to cut them out of the
deal altogether.

Rosell came under increasing pressure in January and
eventually decided to resign, leaving vice-president
Josep Maria Bartomeu to take over and face further
legal action from Cases.
But in his first press conference, Bartomeu revealed
the documents behind the complex deal which
confirmed the total operation had in fact cost Barca
€86.2m and some nine months on, Cases has decided
to bring an end to the legal action.
"Mr. Jordi Cases Guarc, member of FC Barcelona
number 57,819, said this morning in a letter to club
president Josep Maria Bartomeu that he is satisfied by
information obtained through legal proceedings in
relation to the recruitment of Santos player Neymar da
Silva Jr. and other related contracts with the signing,"

Barca said in a statement posted on their official site on
Tuesday.
Cases is also expected to reach an agreement to end his
legal case against Rosell on Wednesday.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 2:34am On Oct 22, 2014
coded01:
Roma is a disgrace to modern day football... angry grin

5-0 @ home still 1st half... shocked grin

Shebi you said Bayern wins Buli because the teams are weak. I guess the second best Italian team is also a joke.

I asked you to remind me the scoreline the last time your team Man Utd faced Bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:51am On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

Shebi you said Bayern wins Buli because the teams are weak. I guess the second best Italian team is also a joke.

I asked you to remind me the scoreline the last time your team Man Utd faced Bayern
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:22am On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

Dayo, i never said this! Not me... angry

raumdeuter:

Man Utd! My Team... shocked grin --- You really took me for coogar or elampiro... tongue

Anyway, let's wait & watch who wins the UEFA Champions League this season... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:29am On Oct 22, 2014
No wonder you posted the below message on Man Utd's thread... tongue

Man Utd kor Man U ni... grin grin grin

raumdeuter:

Na the sme sme wey your club dey do dey carry cup.

You cant even make Europa

That cant even happen in your wildest dream... angry grin

Roma is a disgrace to modern day football angry & if i have my way, Man Utd should replace them with immediate effect... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 4:53am On Oct 22, 2014
Roma is the second best Italian team and disgraced epl champs 2 weeks ago.

Don't be ashamed of your club tell us the name of your club and the scores when they last faced Bayern.

I hope you take the challenge
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:14am On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:
Roma is the second best Italian team and disgraced epl champs 2 weeks ago.

Don't be ashamed of your club tell us the name of your club and the scores when they last faced Bayern.

I hope you take the challenge

I can't believe you are asking me what club i support... shocked tongue

Anywayz, he dey happen... grin --- I rep the best club in the World... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:35am On Oct 22, 2014
coded01:

I can't believe you are asking me what club i support... shocked tongue

Anywayz, he dey happen... grin --- I rep the best club in the World... cool
Abeg bone that guy... If him no know your club especially with the thread wey we dey now, make him go ask Platini or Blatter abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by cisse7575(m): 7:51am On Oct 22, 2014
Darkrebel:
what that mumu coach did was very risky....removing Messi iniesta neymar ......it could have been a draw....

Abeg I want to ask a question ....honest answers.....

is Gerard Pique a footballer?
na azonto dancer be pique
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 8:02am On Oct 22, 2014
network did not allow me to post yesterday! !
That Piqué is just a disgrace! Pique can't even guard ball again! he wanted to even score own goal with one useless clearance!

how I wish Iniesta scored that goal sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:26am On Oct 22, 2014
homesteady:
network did not allow me to post yesterday! !
That Piqué is just a disgrace! Pique can't even guard ball again! he wanted to even score own goal with one useless clearance!

how I wish Iniesta scored that goalsad
That thing pain me die!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:07am On Oct 22, 2014
Lionel Messi

"Subbed off? If the coach makes a decision, that's fine, he's in charge. Main thing is the team. We're really looking forward to Luis Suárez joining us up front. He'll add a lot, he's an impressive player, a real goalscorer. Breaking record of Telmo Zarra on Saturday? That's just a side issue, the objective is to win."

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 9:11am On Oct 22, 2014
Luis Enrique

"I think Busquets will be able to play Clásico, we'll see. I saw the 1-7 of Roma-Bayern on scoreboard and I thought it was broken. Bayern have a great team and the best coach. Piqué to start against Madrid? He can play, start on the bench or he can be in the stands. He's doing well. There are always misinterpretations (from certain media) when there's a Clásico coming up, what a coincidence, eh?"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 9:11am On Oct 22, 2014
raumdeuter:

Point out one Italian team that should be taken seriously this season. Just one! They're all a55-wipes for top European teams.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:29am On Oct 22, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Luis Enrique

"I think Busquets will be able to play Clásico, we'll see. I saw the 1-7 of Roma-Bayern on scoreboard and I thought it was broken. Bayern have a great team and the best coach. Piqué to start against Madrid? He can play, start on the bench or he can be in the stands. He's doing well. There are always misinterpretations (from certain media) when there's a Clásico coming up, what a coincidence, eh?"
enrique deserves a hot slap!!!
What missinterpretation is he talking about? We see every flaw in every game pique plays...
His he trying to say we don't have eyes?.....

For me, i think pique should be given a chance in that game, Cos we don't have a choice.
He's our tallest defender, he's the only one that "may" help clear out AREA BALLs. Nd this is madrid's style... They keep crossing the ball in.......

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:33am On Oct 22, 2014
dmcdad:

Abeg bone that guy... If him no know your club especially with the thread wey we dey now, make him go ask Platini or Blatter abeg.

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:38am On Oct 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

What missinterpretation is he talking about? We see every flaw in every game pique plays...

For me, i think pique should be given a chance in that game, Cos we don't have a choice.
He's our tallest defender, he's the only one that "may" help clear out AREA BALLs. Nd this is madrid's style... They keep crossing the ball in.......

Lucho was just being diplomatic with his reply. Pique, even with his height isn't a sure bet to clear aerial threats, but you're right we don't seem to have a choice
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 9:47am On Oct 22, 2014
barackohandso:

Lucho was just being diplomatic with his reply. Pique, even with his height isn't a sure bet to clear aerial threats, but you're right we don't seem to have a choice
if so, why has he been bent on not replacing him?!
They say Vermaelen's an injury player, but @ least he'll deliver when he's fit (unlike shakira-pique!)
that team won't be complete even after suarez returns fully, unless we replace those old legs in the defence......

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:54am On Oct 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

Sorry, thats wrong. Mathieu is far better in making those aerial clearances. I guess you have just not noticed that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:59am On Oct 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

if so, why has he been bent on not replacing him?!
They say Vermaelen's an injury player, but @ least he'll deliver when he's fit (unlike shakira-pique!)
that team won't be complete even after suarez returns fully, unless we replace those old legs in the defence......

If only we had a replacement for him
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:01am On Oct 22, 2014
dmcdad:

Sorry, thats wrong. Mathieu is far better in making those aerial clearances. I guess you have just not noticed that.
hmm. I havnt noticed...
But mathieu is not as tall as pique...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 10:31am On Oct 22, 2014
barackohandso:

If only we had a replacement for him
this should be sorted out when the next trasnfer window opens, hopefully!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:35am On Oct 22, 2014
ELYMAXiimus:

hmm. I havnt noticed...
But mathieu is not as tall as pique...
Was Puyol as tall as Pique? Who was the better header? Besides, Pique should be just 2in taller than Mathieu at most.

(1) (2) (3) ... (410) (411) (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.