Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,823 members, 7,810,161 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:12 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (415) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4573580 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (6181) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
barackohandso:

Heard they played very well. Didn't watch it though
Heard Reus scored as well
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chibwike(m): 10:01pm On Oct 22, 2014
claireshan:
what happened?
emerick scored two goals, reus scored a screamer, and ramos score the last goal..it ended four nil
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:07pm On Oct 22, 2014
sebod:

Ronaldo is now a goal away from the record and I can bet he'll still score.
PlayStation what? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:10pm On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
emerick scored two goals, reus scored a screamer, and ramos score the last goal..it ended four nil
That's good and

Alt Madrid scored five goals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:11pm On Oct 22, 2014
claireshan:
Heard Reus scored as well

Yeah. But you'll pity them in their league though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chibwike(m): 10:13pm On Oct 22, 2014
claireshan:
That's good and

Alt Madrid scored five goals
yes oh...seems u like neymar
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:16pm On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
yes oh...seems u like neymar
lolzzz Yea
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chibwike(m): 10:18pm On Oct 22, 2014
claireshan:
lolzzz Yea
between me and neymar, who do you prefer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:19pm On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
between me and neymar, who do you prefer.
hahahahaha grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chibwike(m): 10:35pm On Oct 22, 2014
claireshan:
hahahahaha grin grin
why are u laughing na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:36pm On Oct 22, 2014
bykebyke:

PlayStation what? grin
Lol... you needed to see how desperate he was to score. he would have gotten the second ha he not taken off.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:38pm On Oct 22, 2014
sebod:

Lol... you needed to see how desperate he was to score. he would have gotten the second ha he not taken off.
El freaking Classico is coming up grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:00pm On Oct 22, 2014
useless teams like Maribor, bate borisov, and malmo shouldn't be allowed to compete in europe when there are better teams like seville, naples and everton - teams that would have performed better than those teams that ship in goals the way 500 naira ashana in surulere take in jupiter's co.ck.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:39pm On Oct 22, 2014
Finally..

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:49pm On Oct 22, 2014
chibwike:
why are u laughing na
Nothing its somehow funnygrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:08am On Oct 23, 2014
grin

1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:18am On Oct 23, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:26am On Oct 23, 2014
dmcdad:

cheesy
Before some people come here to spew thrash,Let them know!! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:38am On Oct 23, 2014
bykebyke:
grin

Ronaldo is on 70... embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:37am On Oct 23, 2014
bykebyke:

Before some people come here to spew thrash,Let them know!! grin
Abi...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:38am On Oct 23, 2014
coded01:

Ronaldo is on 90... embarassed
You mean 70...106 games!!! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:41am On Oct 23, 2014
bykebyke:

You mean 70...106 games!!! grin

Yes... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:18am On Oct 23, 2014
Bartra: "We felt very comfortable with Mascherano playing in front of us because he's fast and efficient. The team is very solid with him."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 8:57am On Oct 23, 2014
dmcdad:
Bartra: "We felt very comfortable with Mascherano playing in front of us because he's fast and efficient. The team is very solid with him."

So what is he saying, that Busquets is slow? Or the defence isn't comfortable with him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:04am On Oct 23, 2014
barackohandso:

So what is he saying, that Busquets is slow?
Can't say... But of course Busi is slower compared to Masche. Busi is technically better and better also in supporting the attack. Masche is physically better and creates a better shield for the defenders. So obviously, if you were a defender, you would appreciate Masche more because he provides an added security for the defenders. Not undermining Busi in any way and not by any means saying Masche is better. They both have their pros and cons, but generally Busi is better especially putting the Barca system to mind.

But I just feel he said that considering how he aids the defence. Besides, he might just be playing a mind game with the coach to have one person lesser to compete at the CB position.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:24am On Oct 23, 2014
dmcdad:

Can't say... But of course Busi is slower compared to Masche. Busi is technically better and better also in supporting the attack. Masche is physically better and creates a better shield for the defenders. So obviously, if you were a defender, you would appreciate Masche more because he provides an added security for the defenders. Not undermining Busi in any way and not by any means saying Masche is better. They both have their pros and cons, but generally Busi is better especially putting the Barca system to mind.

But I just feel he said that considering how he aids the defence. Besides, he might just be playing a mind game with the coach to have one person lesser to compete at the CB position .

They both have their styles and what they bring to the team. I agree with the emboldened

As for Bartra I still don't trust him to start or even play a part in the clasico
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 9:33am On Oct 23, 2014
Still unimpressed with our European form.
Our games have been scrappy. And we've enjoyed great form in the league.
Better we don't put much mind in the UCL this year.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:58am On Oct 23, 2014
barackohandso:

They both have their styles and what they bring to the team. I agree with the emboldened

As for Bartra I still don't trust him to start or even play a part in the clasico
But i don't know, i tend to prefer him to Pique. But, I'd rather not have any of them, but that is not going to happen. At least one of them would be on the pitch that day.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:01am On Oct 23, 2014
dmcdad:

But i don't know, i tend to prefer him to Pique. But, I'd rather not have any of them, but that is not going to happen. At least one of them would be on the pitch that day.

Yeah. No thanks to zubizaretta who signed an injury prone vermaelen
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:07am On Oct 23, 2014
barackohandso:

Yeah. No thanks to zubizaretta who signed an injury prone vermaelen
Even after an objection from a member of the medical team... Smh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 12:06pm On Oct 23, 2014
Honestly Madrid seems to play with much ease against teams these. Days... and cr7 has been scoring... and na bernabeu we dey go play..

Am fearing o
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:11pm On Oct 23, 2014
Liverpool na team?

premiership na league?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (412) (413) (414) (415) (416) (417) (418) ... (6181) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Henrique99 and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.