Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,513 members, 7,812,596 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:51 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (435) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4580507 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:01pm On Nov 01, 2014
Debroslink:
I hate Pedro's gameplay. They should have sold him instead of Sanchez, but the board sha...

I agree... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:04pm On Nov 01, 2014
usbcable:

Reus coming to Barcelona will end up like every other player "PLAY FOR THE STAR PLAYER AKA MESSI" and will still have chance at silverware.
Reus going to Liverpool will turn in into the star player for the Reds. this has its perks too but chances of silverware is not so high.

See fear factor! tongue

Oga, if d guy comes to Barca! What do you want to do about it? tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
ddippset:
@ bolded; wrong language. it's messi to be shifted to accommodate suarez, not 'suarez being shifted to accommodate messi'. by the way, i guess you mean; reus on the right, messi tru the middle, iniesta on the left, suarez up front. then where does neymar play? where does rakitic fit in? and then busquets nko? we need two and not only one defensive minded midfielders! i think reus is a left sided midfielder, hope iam correct. a very good alternative to don andreas.
I don't know if you really need a magicians flick to see this, but Iniesta has lost it a long time ago!!
As far as our current Barca set of Players are concerned,Iniesta will only be in my subs bench!!
That said,We have Neymar in our left wing,why will iniesta be played there again? or is this a joke..
2ndly,Reus can play either flanks,although he specialized or is being played mostly in the left flank...
And finally,if they can get the services of Reus,then 4-4-2 should be the ideal formation,although it will be an advanced 4-3-1-2, as it will allow everyone play their game..Everyone!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:05pm On Nov 01, 2014
ddippset:
@ bolded; wrong language. it's messi to be shifted to accommodate suarez, not 'suarez being shifted to accommodate messi'. by the way, i guess you mean; reus on the right, messi tru the middle, iniesta on the left, suarez up front. then where does neymar play? where does rakitic fit in? and then busquets nko? we need two and not only one defensive minded midfielders! i think reus is a left sided midfielder, hope iam correct. a very good alternative to don andreas.

I agree! wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
ddippset:

seriously, where do you guys get these illusions from? the fact that the whole of real madrid are slaves to ronaldo doesnt automatically mean that the same applies to messi. it's not possible that messi gives the highest amount of assists to his team mates and you still say they play for messi. it defies logic and common sense really. 80 mins out of 90 messi leaves his positions and drops to midfield just to help the team, especially when the game gets tough. bro you need to sing a new song.

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 6:09pm On Nov 01, 2014
See how Sanchez was turning heads today!

Them Mukina2 and co should be paying us homage on this thread everyday!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:10pm On Nov 01, 2014
ddippset:
guy, i need fit shout! you think you're talking to kids? you have never missed a chance to ridicule messi (who has achieved more than any madrid player in it's history) iam surprised you're not calling him la midget tonight. go tru your comment again and dont try to lie.

if i wanted to your police cant stop me from makinf fun of him or calling him names.
but your beclouded judgement wont let you see otherwise.

continue in your world
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mukina2: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
homesteady:

homage say wetin?

shey we give you The King and cesc na tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:11pm On Nov 01, 2014
homesteady:

You dey mind am... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:12pm On Nov 01, 2014
coded01:

See fear factor! tongue

Oga, if d guy comes to Barca! What do you want to do about it? tongue grin

FEAR? not really.

Barca will be better with him in the lineup. but RM has its own Arsenals
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:13pm On Nov 01, 2014
mukina2:

homage say wetin?

shey we give you The King and cesc na tongue

You give us wetin? angry

Abi no bi help we help una wey we send am to Arsenal to give una some spice 4 midfield, if not, una 4 relegate! tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:15pm On Nov 01, 2014
usbcable:

FEAR? not really.

Barca will be better with him in the lineup. but RM has its own Arsenals

Now you talking... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:18pm On Nov 01, 2014
coded01:

Now you talking... wink
did i say any thing different all along.
other than your senses reading my comments inside out upside down angry

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:20pm On Nov 01, 2014
usbcable:

did i say any thing different all along.
other than your senses reading my comments inside out upside down angry

Oh oh oh! shocked

I expect better from you not this! undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:22pm On Nov 01, 2014
ddippset:
seriously, where do you guys get these illusions from? the fact that the whole of real madrid are slaves to ronaldo doesnt automatically mean that the same applies to messi. it's not possible that messi gives the highest amount of assists to his team mates and you still say they play for messi. it defies logic and common sense really. 80 mins out of 90 messi leaves his positions and drops to midfield just to help the team, especially when the game gets tough. bro you need to sing a new song.
It is 70% logically accurate to say the team plays for Messi...Reason is: The team is built around Messi...
Did u watch the Classico? Can u ever imagine that a player like Rakitic had two clear shots he could have taken himself but yet passed the ball to Messi who was literally out of position to score? A whole Rakitic!! Am still pissed at him for that till this day,until he makes up for it with a goal+assist or either of both!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
philfearon:

It is 70% logically accurate to say the team plays for Messi...Reason is: The team is built around Messi...
Did u watch the Classico? Can u ever imagine that a player like Rakitic had two clear shots he could have taken himself but yet passed the ball to Messi who was literally out of position to score? A whole Rakitic!! Am still pissed at him for that till this day, until he makes up for it with a goal+assist or either of both!!

Sorry my padi wink grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
coded01:

Sorry my padi wink grin
No problem...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:29pm On Nov 01, 2014
coded01:

Oh oh oh! shocked

I expect better from you not this! undecided

but its the truth.

I for a very long time was trying to talk not like a RM fan but the two of you seem to think I was dissing Messi.

if I wanted to diss Messi na La midget I go call am not Messi grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:37pm On Nov 01, 2014
usbcable:

but its the truth.

I for a very long time was trying to talk not like a RM fan but the two of you seem to think I was dissing Messi.

if I wanted to diss Messi na La midget I go call am not Messi grin

Honestly, i still don't understand where your assumptions came from but I only jokingly stated your fear of Reus playing for Barca, so the above statement is bogus! angry

Like I initially said, you don't need to say this; other than your senses reading my comments inside out upside down... undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:40pm On Nov 01, 2014
@Coded and ddip,

teams are either built around a Star player (Straight forward solution) or everybody works for everybody (complex solution)

Barca like RM are built around their Star players Stop the two and you stop the team

The dificulty is that it is quite very dificult to stop either players. But if your Backline can do this seemingly simple but dificult task the rest becomes easier. The downside is that in doing this loop holes occur for the other outstanding players of the team to cause havoc.

For the other model, it usually applies to team with below par, average or just above avergae player with no X factor player in the team
and playing the model is even harder to execute thus loop holes are an ever present occurence

LEO is an X factor that must be nutured for the team to flourish better.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 6:42pm On Nov 01, 2014
coded01:

Honestly, i still don't understand where your assumptions came from but I only jokingly stated your fear of Reus playing for Barca, so the above statement is bogus! angry

Like I initially said, you don't need to say this; other than your senses reading my comments inside out upside down... undecided

Oya ma binu
Ozugo
no vex

Na blood rush to my brains cause hyper active fingers grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
usbcable:

Oya ma binu
Ozugo
no vex

Na blood rush to my brains cause hyper active fingers grin

Smh... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:47pm On Nov 01, 2014
usbcable:
@Coded and ddip,

teams are either built around a Star player (Straight forward solution) or everybody works for everybody (complex solution)

Barca like RM are built around their Star players Stop the two and you stop the team

The dificulty is that it is quite very dificult to stop either players. But if your Backline can do this seemingly simple but dificult task the rest becomes easier. The downside is that in doing this loop holes occur for the other outstanding players of the team to cause havoc.

For the other model, it usually applies to team with below par, average or just above avergae player with no X factor player in the team
and playing the model is even harder to execute thus loop holes are an ever present occurence

LEO is an X factor that must be nutured for the team to flourish better.

Really! Read my comments & stop mixing me up with another... undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:08pm On Nov 01, 2014
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Mascherano Mathieu Alba - Rakitic Busquets Rafinha - Suarez Messi Neymar.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:21pm On Nov 01, 2014
dmcdad:
Barcelona line-up (official): Bravo - Alves Mascherano Mathieu Alba - Rakitic Busquets Rafinha - Suarez Messi Neymar.

Bartra for Mascherano, Mascherano for Busquet, xavi or Iniesta for Rafinha..

My perfect line up
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:24pm On Nov 01, 2014
honeric01:

Bartra for Mascherano, Mascherano for Busquet, xavi or Iniesta for Rafinha..

My perfect line up

The same Iniesta with injury? Ohh I guess you ain't saying that in relation to this match. Just your perfect lineup anyday. Right?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:30pm On Nov 01, 2014
dmcdad:

The same Iniesta with injury? Ohh I guess you ain't saying that in relation to this match. Just your perfect lineup anyday. Right?

Not this night o, talking about my perfect lineup anyday as you guessed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:39pm On Nov 01, 2014
honeric01:

Not this night o, talking about my perfect lineup anyday as you guessed.
Ohh okay. Nice. Busi needs to up his game if he were to retain his spot. I don't like the idea that he is somehow untouchable. Well, let's see how things unfold. If Piqué's place can be in jeopardy (after being a guaranteed starter for years), then I think it would get to him someday also.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 7:46pm On Nov 01, 2014
dmcdad:

Ohh okay. Nice. Busi needs to up his game if he were to retain his spot. I don't like the idea that he is somehow untouchable. Well, let's see how things unfold. If Piqué's place can be in jeopardy (after being a guaranteed starter for years), then I think it would get to him someday also.

Surely, he should keep laying around in the middle.. lazy agoro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by scantee(m): 8:45pm On Nov 01, 2014
....Not impressed so far, something needs to be done, what is happening to Barca?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:52pm On Nov 01, 2014
honeric01:

Surely, he should keep laying around in the middle.. lazy agoro.
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:55pm On Nov 01, 2014
Is it football they are playing or what? Nonsense thus far. What is wrong with Messi? Enrique why play Suárez wide? It's not helping his game. Dang! And for goodness sake, what did Enrique see in Alves? Is there something he sees that is not clear to us?

Not impressed at all.

(1) (2) (3) ... (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) (437) (438) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.