Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (433) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4610470 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (6196) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
coded01:

That smile from Messi shows Baba dey waya Neymar for game sef... grin grin grin

Wetin pique dey do? Text Shakira or ? angry grin
That one na person? This one go tell you how distracted him dey always dey...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:53pm On Oct 28, 2014
Darkrebel:

is this after our match with Madrid or before?
I can't really tell... I am not even sure it was last weekend. Maybe after the Ajax game I guess.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:14pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:

I can't really tell... I am not even sure it was last weekend. Maybe after the Ajax game I guess.

OK...its got to be
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 9:22pm On Oct 28, 2014
barackohandso:

If all had been this way you put it, would that had stopped us from being beaten ?

I think so... especially after going one up. Mascherano I felt had the legs to keep up with the counter-attacks. Busquets didn't stop a single attack; it was like he wasn't there. If Alba was fit, leaving him out was a very bizarre decision. That flank was useless; usually Neymar up against two. Rakitic clearly offers something a great deal more in physical and defensive sense than Xavi. And maybe that burly kid at center-forward in place of Suarez for some part of the game.

Anothe variation would be Messi in the midfield flanked by Mascherano and Rakitic.

Real simply just out-ran and 'bullied' Barca off the park.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
Mcleo007:

Awards are adjudged on character and performance. Both conditions must be met. Ever heard of a prominent cult boy in the university that was accorded a 1st class degree? No matter how intellectual he is, he'd never be awarded. That's the norm. Suarez doesn't deserve to be drawn in the list.

And on the Classico game, enough of the bantering guys. Madrid bossed us in the game, no shame about that. The victory was well deserved. Let's get past it and move on.
This coming from you?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:54pm On Oct 28, 2014
dmcdad:

That one na person? This one go tell you how distracted him dey always dey...

It just goes a long way to show how low is concentration level is! tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:34pm On Oct 28, 2014
coded01:
FC Barcelona is the best club in Europe cool when it comes to producing players according to French newspaper L’Équipe. The prestigious publication has highlighted a report by the CIES Football Observatory which concludes that the blaugranes have produced more players than any other club in Europe’s top five leagues. The figure stands at 43, 13 of which still currently play for FC Barcelona – evidence that La Masia brings results... cheesy

The study centres on the English, French, German, Italian and Spanish Leagues and looks at players who have spent three years at one particular club – not necessarily consecutive – between the ages of 15 and 21. Furthermore, the player has to have appeared in the league at least once since the beginning of the season, or at least once in each of the preceding two seasons with the first team of a professional club.

In the ranking FC Barcelona are followed by Manchester United (36 players), Real Madrid (34), Olympique Lyonnais (33) and Paris Saint-Germain (32)... tongue grin

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/fc-barcelona-the-best-football-factory-in-europe

but it hasn't produced a solid defender yet
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 12:40am On Oct 29, 2014
Darkrebel:

but it hasn't produced a solid defender yet

It did though they are retired now... grin

1. Carles Puyol (Year: 1995–2014, Games: 481, Goals: 18)

2. Oleguer Presas (Year: 2001 - 2008, Games: 201, Goals: 3)

3. Sergi Barjuán (Year: 1988–2002, Games: 301, Goals: 10)

Just a few names although some fans believe Bartra has come of age but it seems Lucho doesn't share such idea... grin

Oh! Did I miss Pique? tongue Solid kor Liquid ni! grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:31am On Oct 29, 2014
coded01:

It just goes a long way to show how low is concentration level is! tongue
That's it! Imagine how serious other players were... But Piqué? Whoosai!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:32am On Oct 29, 2014
coded01:

It did though they are retired now... grin

1. Carles Puyol (Year: 1995–2014, Games: 481, Goals: 18)

2. Oleguer Presas (Year: 2001 - 2008, Games: 201, Goals: 3)

3. Sergi Barjuán (Year: 1988–2002, Games: 301, Goals: 10)

Just a few names although some fans believe Bartra has come of age but it seems Lucho doesn't share such idea... grin

Oh! Did I miss Pique? tongue Solid kor Liquid ni! grin
If you did mention Piqué, you would have spoilt the list. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:01am On Oct 29, 2014
dmcdad:

That's it! Imagine how serious other players were... But Piqué? Whoosai!

Na so oh! grin

Ogbeni dey upload pics 4 instagram... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:03am On Oct 29, 2014
dmcdad:

If you did mention Piqué, you would have spoilt the list. cheesy

That guy no sure @ all... tongue

If not for Puyol wey cover 4 am... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:22am On Oct 29, 2014
Atlético unhappy with LFP awards

The president of Atlético de Madrid, Enrique Cerezo, has once again referred to the controversy surrounding the LFP prizes and the lack of prizes awarded to the 'Rojiblancos' - this time on Radio Marca's 'Intermedio' program.

"Since the ceremony finished I've continually received calls and messages about the awards. There's unanimity about the Atlético players. I want to congratulate Gabi, Koke and Miranda as if it were them that picked up the prizes".

He's certain that errors were made: "I don't have anything against those that won, but if we want these prizes to be of any importance we'll need to change the system, We're talking about what we consider to be the best league in the world".

The Atlético president referred to the Ballon d'Or: "The votes in that competition are public, they come out. In the case of the LFP, they're confidential".

He gave a clear opinion of what his players represent: "Courtois was the 'Zamora' in the league, league champion and Champions League runner-up. Miranda and Godín are the best centre-back pairing in the world and Koke is one of the best players in Europe in his position".

Many sources have mentioned Real Madrid's influencing powers, angry but Cerezo was adamant: "I don't think that Florentino is behind this in any way".

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/10/28/en/football/spanish_football/1414519600.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:29am On Oct 29, 2014
Can someone give me a good reason why "Koke, Godin, or Miranda" aren't in this list? angry

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:59am On Oct 29, 2014
coded01:
Can someone give me a good reason why "Koke, Godin, or Miranda" aren't in this list? angry
OR...Why Godin didn't win the best defender in the league!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:41am On Oct 29, 2014
bykebyke:

OR...Why Godin didn't win the best defender in the league!!

I thought about that too... angry

Honestly, he deserves it both in La Liga & Europe respectively... embarassed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:23am On Oct 29, 2014
coded01:

That guy no sure @ all... tongue

If not for Puyol wey cover 4 am... grin
He he he he he he.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:53am On Oct 29, 2014
How true is this? "Messi didn't pass any ball to Suarez through out the el' classico match"?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:58am On Oct 29, 2014
honeric01:
How true is this? "Messi didn't pass any ball to Suarez through out the el' classico match"?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:39am On Oct 29, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:31pm On Oct 29, 2014
honeric01:
undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Johnnny(m): 5:22pm On Oct 29, 2014
Nawa o, Messi is now the subject of every ridicule now. From not deserving any of his past Ballon D'ors to forming big man, from being selfish to being too short, from influencing coaches instructions to selecting players to play with, from being a sickler to not being a superman, from being invisible to not deserving golden ball . Need I say more? The latest now is that he did not pass the ball to Suares in the classico, as if we didnt watch the match. Did Suares complained about such? or the media are trying to cause disharmony in the team? Was there a clear example of when Messi had the ball with Suares free and asking for the ball? Imagine getting bashed like this everyday, how will he be motivated? Messi this, Messi that, Abegi give the guy a break jor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AjanleKoko: 6:37pm On Oct 29, 2014
Johnnny:
Nawa o, Messi is now the subject of every ridicule now. From not deserving any of his past Ballon D'ors to forming big man, from being selfish to being too short, from influencing coaches instructions to selecting players to play with, from being a sickler to not being a superman, from being invisible to not deserving golden ball . Need I say more? The latest now is that he did not pass the ball to Suares in the classico, as if we didnt watch the match. Did Suares complained about such? or the media are trying to cause disharmony in the team? Was there a clear example of when Messi had the ball with Suares free and asking for the ball? Imagine getting bashed like this everyday, how will he be motivated? Messi this, Messi that, Abegi give the guy a break jor

That shows you the fickle-ness of fandom.
If I were Messi . . . I go just laugh una. As long as my account still dey roger, na una sabi cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 6:45pm On Oct 29, 2014
Johnnny:

The matter is just being blown out of proportion. It's no biggie

I'm perplexed by the emboldened though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:52pm On Oct 29, 2014
AjanleKoko:

That shows you the fickle-ness of fandom.
If I were Messi . . . I go just laugh una. As long as my account still dey roger, na una sabi cheesy

Na so oh!!! grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:57pm On Oct 29, 2014
Johnnny:
Seriously, if anyone would believe such, definitely not Barca fan. I don't even get time to read such.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:08pm On Oct 29, 2014
Johnnny:
coupled with injury problems and tax problems. the guy has suffered so much. then sepp blatter comes out to say messi didnt deserve the golden ball; on a day the ballon dor contest begins. just imagine it was ronaldo, the whole world would suggest he said it so that ronaldo would not get any votes. and messi's camp is quiet about it, his agent is quiet about it, his club is quiet about it. unlike ronaldo no one speaks for him. sometimes it is stup1d to keep silent. the old man is really out of his mind, his says something stup1d every single time he opens his mouth.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:11pm On Oct 29, 2014
sebod:

Seriously, if anyone would believe such, definitely not Barca fan. I don't even get time to read such.
it's not really about being a barca fan or not, these articles go a long way! at the end of the day you are the best because a lot of people say so. messi needs to have a lot of people standing for him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 8:26pm On Oct 29, 2014
coded01:

Javier Mascherano was presented with the 2013-14 Aldo Rovira Memorial Award, given to Barcelona's player of the season, at the Camp Nou on Wednesday morning.

The winner of the prize is decided each year by a jury made up of club directors and senior figures in the Catalan media, headed by former Barça board member Josep Lluís Rovira, whose late son the award is named after.

The two previous recipients of the accolade, which was established in 2009 following Aldo Rovira's death in an accident, are Leo Messi (2012-13, 2010-11 and 2009-10) and Éric Abidal (2011-12).

"I'd like to thank everyone who voted for me for this prize", Masche stated on receiving the accolade. The Argentine went on to pledge to "try to carry on in the same vein, with the same hunger and dedication, and to always remain faithful to what this club stands for, which is a lot".

Meanwhile, club president Josep Maria Bartomeu congratulated Mascherano and stressed that the anchorman-cum-centre-back's credentials had convinced everyone on the jury.

"I have to tell you, Javier, that there was quite some debate at first, but when your name came up, the response was unanimous, so this prize is very much deserved. Barça are honoured to have a player like you".

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/10/29/en/football/barcelona/1414605013.html
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:25pm On Oct 29, 2014
Barcelona line-up vs Espanyol(official): Masip - Adriano Pique Bartra Alba - SergiRoberto Samper Rafinha - Pedro Suarez Munir.

Bench Barcelona: Ter Stegen, Montoya, Rakitic, Xavi; Ie, Grimaldo, Halilovic, Adama, Sandro.

(1) (2) (3) ... (430) (431) (432) (433) (434) (435) (436) ... (6196) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.