Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,992 members, 7,814,389 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:07 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (461) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4585420 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chibwike(m): 8:57am On Nov 22, 2014
dmcdad:

Thread closed.
yes sire..it would be opened by 10am..plz hang around..God bless you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:58am On Nov 22, 2014
ddippset:
why is this news, if i may ask? have i missed something?
Just to know the new year fixtures and the fact that the league resumes earlier than usual. Although this year's liga resumed on the 5th. And also to know that we start the year with strong fixtures cause after this comes Athletico. So?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:17am On Nov 22, 2014
chibwike:
yes sire..it would be opened by 10am..plz hang around..God bless you
No worries.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Missmossy(f): 9:41am On Nov 22, 2014
chibwike:
My fellow cules and friends alike,that hes been supporting me since the begggining of this contest.you guys have been wonderful.,i cant thank you guys enough. Today is the grand finale of the competition.,and am counting on your supp
ort and votes.

Just click the link below and type 'i vote for chibwike' then tag the judge involved. Like this. Cc teeo..

God bless you all

tiswell
striklymi
scantee
LaurelP
Fabdedon
Chue mizzkeji44
Africanapple
kirinwa
Islie
Lirushen
Elkewwty brito
Missmossy
Lanicky
3cycle
boombay
Dre11 efedue
obichiZ08
Nursy
emmyspark007
Dahji
coresam
coded101
barcanista
Baddestguyp
ubscable
pixtuk
sebod
sehindemi
Librate
Yourangel
Missslimbody
kefetjay
Shokky24
dagr8
Mization Raymie
Laykhorn
Madcow1
janetmc
mesode
Maccelliot Unluvable
Idowuogbo
Mondisweets
farano
jalie
missshakara izinhopro
Youngwizzy
Johnpaul88
dmcdad
Mcleoo7
Philfearon
Raymie
byebyke
eyoniggar

here is the link

www.nairaland.com/2009154/mr-nairaland-december-2014-contest#28235629

God bless you all', as you support a brother.
How come the thread is locked?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chibwike(m): 9:43am On Nov 22, 2014
Missmossy:

Mossy hw re u doing.,the thread would be opened by 10am..thats when voting starts...you can hang around..thanks a whole lot
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 22, 2014
Missmossy:

Do you have to quote the whole of his post?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 9:48am On Nov 22, 2014
dmcdad:
Messi has rejected an offer from Real Madrid. They were willing to pay buyout fee. Messi would get 25M net/year plus bonus from Adidas. [md]
source pls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Missmossy(f): 9:49am On Nov 22, 2014
barcanista:
Do you have to quote the whole of his post?
Like its a new thing undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Missmossy(f): 9:50am On Nov 22, 2014
chibwike:
Mossy hw re u doing.,the thread would be opened by 10am..thats when voting starts...you can hang around..thanks a whole lot
Don't mention.. Will do just that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:04am On Nov 22, 2014
Missmossy:

Like its a new thing undecided
it's actually a new thing for those of us that schooled in France undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:08am On Nov 22, 2014
18 players called up for the game against Sevilla.
Mathieu got the medical green light and is included.
Masip, Douglas, Montoya, Mascherano and Vermaelen are not included.

Bravo, Ter Stegen, Alves, Piqué, Bartra, Mathieu, Adriano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitić, Xavi, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir, Suárez, Messi, Neymar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:10am On Nov 22, 2014
Enrique has started again. Why is Mascherano not playing?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:19am On Nov 22, 2014
mcdreeezy:
18 players called up for the game against Sevilla.
Mathieu got the medical green light and is included.
Masip, Douglas, Montoya, Mascherano and Vermaelen are not included.

Bravo, Ter Stegen, Alves, Piqué, Bartra, Mathieu, Adriano, Alba, Busquets, Rakitić, Xavi, Sergi Roberto, Rafinha, Pedro, Munir, Suárez, Messi, Neymar.
It seems in the eyes of Enrique,Alves is on top form angry

How many matches has Montoya played this season sef
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:27am On Nov 22, 2014
bykebyke:

Abso-fvckin-lutely none! Might be the reason he's on the verge of leaving.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 11:29am On Nov 22, 2014
Somethin tells me Suarez will open his goals account today grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:41am On Nov 22, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Abso-fvckin-lutely none! Might be the reason he's on the verge of leaving.
I just don't understand Enrique,

Alves is leaving next season,wouldn't now be the time to develop Montoya
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:48pm On Nov 22, 2014
bykebyke:

Maybe he's waiting for Alves to leave before he starts playing the guy, na hin sabi. Make hin jux dey win matches sha lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
Baddestguyp:
source pls
Seriously? Didn't you see MD there?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
bykebyke:

Just one match. The game against Bilbao was the only one he played. The worse thing is that, he doesn't include Montoya's name on matchday lists.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
bykebyke:

Which of the Montoyas? Cause from what I know, Montoya is the last on the pecking order. Yes! You got that right. Enrique said Montoya is his fourth option for the RB position after Alves, Douglas and Adriano. In that order.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:44pm On Nov 22, 2014
dmcdad:

Which of the Montoyas? Cause from what I know, Montoya is the last on the pecking order. Yes! You got that right. Enrique said Montoya is his fourth option for the RB position after Alves, Douglas and Adriano. In that order.
I've even forgotten about Adriano... na wa for Enrique oo angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:45pm On Nov 22, 2014
dmcdad:

Just one match. The game against Bilbao was the only one he played. The worse thing is that, he doesn't include Montoya's name on matchday lists.
Maybe Enrique has a beef with him...who knows angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:24pm On Nov 22, 2014
bykebyke:

I've even forgotten about Adriano... na wa for Enrique oo angry
That one don even play like 4 or 5 matches this season. E own no still better? Wetin Montoya do am?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:26pm On Nov 22, 2014
bykebyke:

Maybe Enrique has a beef with him...who knows angry
That's how we will continue losing our youngsters. He may not be the best we need, but then, i would choose him over Alves any day. He is far better than Alves defensively, and even Alves' strength which is the attack, he doesn't excel there anymore.

Make the guy just comot jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:28pm On Nov 22, 2014
Imagine Montoya that was benching Carvajal at the U21. Now Carvajal is miles ahead of him because of how he continues to grow with each passing game. Give him game time and let's judge him from there. Whoosai!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:39pm On Nov 22, 2014
mcdreeezy:

Don't worry. I'm already drafting his sack letter. It won't be long now
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:34pm On Nov 22, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Enrique wey don high on panadol.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:41pm On Nov 22, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 4:17pm On Nov 22, 2014
barackohandso:

Don't worry. I'm already drafting his sack letter. It won't be long now
Abeg do fast b4 the guy sinks us to the bottom of the table angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 4:19pm On Nov 22, 2014
dmcdad:

Enrique wey don high on panadol.cheesy
Mehn I no jux know wetin dey worry the guy, we should have left Martino to continue angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:43pm On Nov 22, 2014
mcdreeezy:
Mehn I no jux know wetin dey worry the guy, we should have left Martino to continue angry
The same Martino that the board, players, media and fans were asking for his head for changing or rather tweaking our pattern of play? Was it a coincidence that our performances went downward spiral when he reverted back to tiki-taka?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:44pm On Nov 22, 2014

(1) (2) (3) ... (458) (459) (460) (461) (462) (463) (464) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Henrique99, MeMiTi and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.