Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,656 members, 7,809,482 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 10:22 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (478) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4572292 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
cisse7575:
like what dmcdad said, you sure know how to prolong matter. Wetin u see korokoro with your eyes... Haba! Stop denying it, rather admit it. Afterall you are not Ronaldo's PR

Sure @ bolded.
Ronaldo isn't my idol at all. far from it.
I (if you ever watch correctly) ask all cule to justify any allegation levelled against anything related to RM and Ronnie is one of such items.

BTW,
by 'korokoro' you obviously didnt read what he said with your own 'korokoro' eyes rather you want to read that of JP.
I extracted what he said verbatim yet you still say obanikoro is not from Lagos. Bring out your own quote and source where he said "he will beat Messi to the record".
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:30pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Usbcable..

Glad to know you are still hale and hearty

Thought you would have jumped off a bridge after yesterday's nightmare.grin

In all honesty, I wasnt happy he beat CR to it.
But am more concerned with Ronnie not surpassing La midget come season ending vis highest goal scorer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:35pm On Nov 26, 2014
usbcable:

In all honesty, I wasnt happy he beat CR to it.
But am more concerned with Ronnie not surpassing La midget come season ending vis highest goal scorer
Hehehee grin

He won't score a goal today...

You saw it here 1st.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 1:50pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

Hehehee grin

You saw it here 1st.

We shall all see greatness of Ronnie and the Los Blancos angels tonight.

[size=30pt]Hala Madrid[/size]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:31pm On Nov 26, 2014
Usbcable na only you waka come?
Just leave ororo comment and congratulate baba wey break 2 records in 4 days. Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2014
usbcable:

What we shall see is a desperate Penaldo lobbying so hard to bag a hat trick.. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 2:47pm On Nov 26, 2014
usbcable:

What we shall see is a desperate Penaldo lobbying so hard to bag a hat trick.. tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:21pm On Nov 26, 2014
Mcleo007:

A sensible coach will play all three of them for as long as needed to enable the gelling sync. But Enrique? undecided
Exactly! Even if you are hoping to give playing time to some other players, you can just play them (MSN) for the first hour, and carry on with whatever sub you have in mind. With Messi combining well with Suarez last night, one would expect Ney to be in the mix, so that it becomes a three-way thingy. But he decided to opt for Pedro, which shouldn't be a bad idea on a regular day, but considering what is expected of MSN, one expects they play together in almost every match for a considerable period of time at least before making subs.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
Miracle, legend, extra-terrestrial! World's media running out of words to describe Messi.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
Football history destroyed by a kid.cheesy

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
dmcdad:

It would be difficult for him not to, considering how he would want to score either by hook or by crook. Plus they give penalties in their favour like there is no tomorrow.
You are right!.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
barackohandso:
Usbcable na only you waka come?
Just leave ororo comment and congratulate baba wey break 2 records in 4 days. Lol

This is to congratulate La Midget aka the best player from Barcelona FC on his record breaking hatrick yesternight.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He really deserves the commendations.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 4:23pm On Nov 26, 2014
usbcable:

Sure @ bolded.
Ronaldo isn't my idol at all. far from it.
I (if you ever watch correctly) ask all cule to justify any allegation levelled against anything related to RM and Ronnie is one of such items.

BTW,
by 'korokoro' you obviously didnt read what he said with your own 'korokoro' eyes rather you want to read that of JP.
I extracted what he said verbatim yet you still say obanikoro is not from Lagos. Bring out your own quote and source where he said "he will beat Messi to the record".
Lol...You have ended up Destroying anything you are saying with the bolded ^^^
Really,do you expect him to say that straighly? Ever heard of the word Innuendo before?
Is it that you don't understand grammar? Was it not clear to Ronaldo that The record was within his reach(oh so he thought) before he made the statement? He was full of himself bro,cuz he thought with his good scoring form recently,he had a better chance......As usual,Oga Na Oga...No be hard work else the Lion would have starved to death!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 4:28pm On Nov 26, 2014
philfearon:

Lol...You have ended up Destroying anything you are saying with the bolded ^^^
Really,do you expect him to say that straighly? Ever heard of the word Innuendo before?
Is it that you don't understand grammar? Was it not clear to Ronaldo that The record was within his reach(oh so he thought) before he made the statement? He was full of himself bro,cuz he thought with his good scoring form recently,he had a better chance......As usual,Oga Na Oga...No be hard work else the Lion would have starved to death!!
Innuendo?
Yes, Have heard of it before.
And how does it "disparage" Shortee
Just enjoy your world of delusion jare. At least its needed in times liek this in Nigeria's economic palava situation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
usbcable:

okay then
but lets see the link nah. wink

I know I'm going to beat his record today or another game. tongue grin Me and Messi (69 goals) are very close - Crybaby (Oct 23, 2014)

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/real-madrid/11181699/Cristiano-Ronaldo-in-no-hurry-to-break-Rauls-record.html

"Cristiano tried to score many times, he combined well with others but was unlucky and the goalkeeper Simon Mignolet made some good saves.

"I'm sure that he will break the record, no problem. Was it anxiety? Well sooner or later he will break the record because this is the destiny of Cristiano." tongue grin - Ancelotti (Nov 4, 2014)

Source:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2014/11/04/5813961/ancelotti-ronaldo-destined-to-break-rauls-record-but-not

I respect you but I am not surprised you have lost it completely... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
dmcdad:

Not to mention the UCL that he has had a several and even missed one. He missed one in the league too, although he scored on the rebound.

They give penalties to Madrid like a mother breastfeeding her child. Smh.

Smh... grin grin grin

Na so oh! tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:40pm On Nov 26, 2014
I was wondering weather there won't be a joke of the day today grin

Until i saw this:http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/6521481?ICID=HP_BN_2 grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:43pm On Nov 26, 2014
philfearon:

Messi eats him for dinner anytime.. He is an illiterate

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:45pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

Like you said its a joke but yet it just shows how "Mad" people are when they are in denial of how great King Messi is... cool

That guy probably wants Crybaby's Jersey after tonight's game... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2014
usbcable:
Seems english is all you lots problem;

Ronaldo was certainly not downbeat afterwards, however, telling Sky Sports: "I am not worried about that. I know I'm going to beat the record, if not tonight then some other game. Messi is very close too."

now how does this translate to him beating Messi to the record.
God no wonder the CBN governor believes he can fool Nigerians by saying devaluaing the naira will strenghten it in an "IMPORT RIDEN/DEPENDENT" economy.

I tire for una.

Oya Phil, explain.
cc; johnpaul
cisse
badassguy
and
codehead

Really? undecided

It seems you probably don't understand or you are in absolute denial... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 4:51pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

see d guy watery line "Messi has not shown the world what he can do another club, unlike Ronaldo, who has already proven himself at Manchester United."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:52pm On Nov 26, 2014
usbcable:

grin grin grin
LMAO.
I just busted all of you once again as usual.

I understand you folks detest the guy but common be more tactical with quotes and references. wink

STOP acting like DSS cool and unverified sources

I can as well say Marca.com is an unverified website... grin Very pathetic site! tongue grin

But what happened to you? Why you no fit come here n salute the King instead of making this noise... angry grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tval:
see d guy watery line "Messi has not shown the world what he can do another club, unlike Ronaldo, who has already proven himself at Manchester United."

Where is the Man Utd today? undecided grin

From 7th position last season to *********************... shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
eyoniggar:
cable rest jor!! You should know by now that your penaldo dont have to put his words directly, the indirect statements already goes to show what he means. Glory hunter!

What is indirect about his words? undecided

He said he will break it today or next game! Both games he referred to were against Liverpool where he scored 1 in the 1st leg n was unable to hit the net in the 2nd leg... tongue grin

He was direct n GOD pass am... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:59pm On Nov 26, 2014
usbcable:

This is to congratulate La Midget aka the best player from Barcelona FC in the world on his record breaking hatrick yesternight.

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

He really deserves the commendations.

Fixed cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Like you said its a joke but yet it just shows how "Mad" people are when they are in denial of how great King Messi is... cool

That guy probably wants Crybaby's Jersey after tonight's game... grin
"People are jealous and envious of him. If he were ugly, they would have treated him better."

Why has Valbuena not won the Ballon D'or?

Since ugly people are treated better?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:00pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

I need what that man is smoking
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:
Usbcable..

Glad to know you are still hale and hearty

Thought you would have jumped off a bridge after yesterday's nightmare.
grin

Wicked... grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:01pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

"People are jealous and envious of him. If he were ugly, they would have treated him better."

Valbuena abi Ribery
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

That's coming out from a lunatic... angry grin

He is dreading to get crybaby's shirt after the match n he will do anything to do dat... tongue grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 5:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

Hehehee grin

You saw it here 1st.
haba now...are you saying ronaldo will miss a penalty grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
barackohandso:

Valbuena abi Ribery

Wicked... grin grin grin

But honestly Is it our Messi that is Ugly? undecided

Then we all should be happy if we are referred as Ugly by our enemies... grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (475) (476) (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.