Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,110 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:18 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (480) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613928 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tval:
Glitest?
Is glitest the only babe that coded01's got?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:19pm On Nov 26, 2014
RaeMystix:

grin kiss grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 6:20pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

Story For The God's.
I don't know; cos I live in France grin grin cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
RaeMystix:

I don't know; cos I live in France grin grin cheesy
HahahahHah grin

Welcome Back!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 6:22pm On Nov 26, 2014
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

HahahahHah grin

Welcome Back!!

Hmmm!
You seem to be very confident that I am glitest; I can't seem to convince you otherwise, that I am not glitest...So, make we leave ham like that. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:25pm On Nov 26, 2014
RaeMystix:

Hmmm!
You seem to be very confident that I am glitest; I can't seem to convince you otherwise, that I am not glitest...So, make we leave ham like that. grin
Where did I mention it that you were glitest?

grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 6:26pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

grin

Ohhhhhhh!. My bad; It was Tval who did. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 6:54pm On Nov 26, 2014
RaeMystix:

Yes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 7:08pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tval:

Yes

Then why is he calling me babe?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
RaeMystix:

Then why is he calling me babe?.

because you are glitest

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 7:36pm On Nov 26, 2014
Tval:

because you are glitest

My username is Raemystix, not glitest; Don't even know who that lady is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:57pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:
I was wondering weather there won't be a joke of the day today grin

Until i saw this:http://m.goal.com/s/en/news/6521481?ICID=HP_BN_2 grin grin

[size=24] Varela: Messi not half as good as Ronaldo[/size]

The former Basel man insists people are jealous of the Real Madrid superstar, who he feels has already proven himself superior to his Barcelona rival by excelling in England. **Yawns... Outdated argument**

Carlos Varela says Lionel Messi is not half as good as Cristiano Ronaldo and claims that the Portuguese would have won more Ballon d'Or awards if he were "ugly". ** And why is it still called Balon d'Or, rather than Ugly d'Or?

Ronaldo is the reigning titleholder and the current favourite to win this year's prize after inspiring Real Madrid to Champions League glory in May.

The 29-year-old has also been widely lauded for his remarkable goalscoring exploits this season but Varela says that Ronaldo still does not get all of the credit he deserves, something he puts down to jealousy.

"I do not understand how anyone could criticise him," the former Basel midfielder told AS ahead of Madrid's Champions League clash with the Swiss champions at St. Jakob Park on Wednesday night. "I think his image has a [negative] effect.

"People are jealous and envious of him. If he were ugly, they would have treated him better. **shocked I guess the Balon d'Or should be changed to Ugly d'Or then...**

"He should have won more than two Ballon d'Or awards. Messi is not even half the player that Ronaldo is. ** Yawns yet again... Imagine comparing a General to a Margician** Noobs.

"Messi has not shown the world what he can do another club, unlike Ronaldo, who has already proven himself at Manchester United." **Oga you no get any other ppint to raise? This same excuse again?**

Ronaldo won the Champions League with United in 2008 before leaving for Madrid the following year.

The Madeira native has since scored 277 goals in 264 games for the Blancos but he is continually compared to four-time Ballon d'Or winner Messi, who became La Liga and the Champions League's all-time record goalscorer over the past four days.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:02pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Where is the Man Utd today? undecided grin

From 7th position last season to *********************... shocked grin
That's what they call "from frying pan to fire".cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:04pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

"People are jealous and envious of him. If he were ugly, they would have treated him better."

Why has Valbuena not won the Ballon D'or?

Since ugly people are treated better?

And how come Taiye Taiwo no win am 7 years in a row. Why Sagna never win am at all? And how come Bale of all people never win am? Infact, him suppose don win am for 10 straight years.

Chai! Very dry argument. I dey shame for that guy abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:05pm On Nov 26, 2014
dmcdad:

this is funny(full time comedian of a player),abeg wetin be the twitter handle of this mumu guy self..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:06pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Wicked... grin grin grin

But honestly Is it our Messi that is Ugly? undecided

Then we all should be happy if we are referred as Ugly by our enemies... grin
cheesy Abi oooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
remember that ajax player that insulted messi, messi didn't reply but u saw d way messi dribbled him on d pitch. this guy should better pray not to ever meet messi on d pitch
As in ehn... The nutmeg no be here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:09pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
imagine on Chelsea fan on d other thread said matic is better dan mascherano. also said rakitic is mediocre
Ehn! Make I no hear am oooooooo. Upon that them still dey play Matic as a double pivot. Na Masche rear view mirror him dey. Masche give am gap wella. Mascherano dey Lagos, him dey Benin.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:10pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

I know I'm going to beat his record today or another game. tongue grin Me and Messi (69 goals) are very close - Crybaby (Oct 23, 2014)

Source: http://www.telegraph.co.uk/sport/football/teams/real-madrid/11181699/Cristiano-Ronaldo-in-no-hurry-to-break-Rauls-record.html

"Cristiano tried to score many times, he combined well with others but was unlucky and the goalkeeper Simon Mignolet made some good saves.

"I'm sure that he will break the record, no problem. Was it anxiety? Well sooner or later he will break the record because this is the destiny of Cristiano." tongue grin - Ancelotti (Nov 4, 2014)

Source:
http://www.goal.com/en/news/1716/champions-league/2014/11/04/5813961/ancelotti-ronaldo-destined-to-break-rauls-record-but-not

I respect you but I am not surprised you have lost it completely... angry grin
your brother dey yarn INNUENDOS.

WHERE THE HELL DID HE SAY HE WILL BEAT MESSI TO IT. QUOTE THE WORDS AND PLEASE DONT DO THE EMINADO RUBBISH EXAMPLE TOO.

lol. geez. cant you guys stop rumaging around assumptions and just bring to fore the exact words.

thanks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

At least there are some that will be truthful... wink

Do you know with all the noise Ibra made about Guardiola beef! He said this: When discussing his time in Barcelona, the 33-year-old revealed: "We were the best team in the world, no doubt about it. I had a special time there. I remember the match against Arsenal when I scored twice, the first 20-25 minutes of the match were incredible. If I were a fan, I'd say that it was one of the best matches I remember".

http://www.marca.com/en/2014/11/24/en/football/barcelona/1416862164.html

You no know say even person wey talk lie sef know the truth. Them say little by little, truth go come out.

Leave haterz. Time will tell.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:12pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

What is indirect about his words? undecided

He said he will break it today or next game! Both games he referred to were against Liverpool where he scored 1 in the 1st leg n was unable to hit the net in the 2nd leg... tongue grin

He was direct n GOD pass am... cool

wetin dey do you nah.
quote the bloody words and stop infering on his behalf.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:13pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

RaeMystix, tell him who you are oh cos I don't want any trouble... grin --- Boss is asking! grin
Trouble? Na Ronaldo who she be?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:14pm On Nov 26, 2014
Baddestguyp:
Ribery slams Ballon d'Or: Cristiano
Ronaldo winning it was all politics

http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/6514531

not that we didn't know this before...
Pure daylight robbery.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by usbcable(m): 8:15pm On Nov 26, 2014
coded01:

Really? undecided

It seems you probably don't understand or you are in absolute denial... angry grin

read the words you quoted from the telgraph again amd show me where CR said he go break record before la midget.
lol.

if ddippset catch me I don enter yawa.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
bykebyke:

grin
Guilty conscience maybe?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 8:17pm On Nov 26, 2014
dmcdad:

Trouble? Na Ronaldo who she be?
Rolls eyes.
Biko!!..pls tell me; why are you asking?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:18pm On Nov 26, 2014
RaeMystix:

My username is Raemystix, not glitest; Don't even know who that lady is.
And who says it's a lady?

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RaeMystix: 8:33pm On Nov 26, 2014
dmcdad:

And who says it's a lady?
I did some searching/ investigation on NL.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 8:39pm On Nov 26, 2014
usbcable:

read the words you quoted from the telgraph again amd show me where CR said he go break record before la midget.
lol.

if ddippset catch me I don enter yawa.grin
i de watch una tay tay.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
RaeMystix:

Rolls eyes.
Biko!!..pls tell me; why are you asking?.
Because everyone I suppose know who you are even without asking. Ma'am, how is market? What happened to your other moniker?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:11pm On Nov 26, 2014
RaeMystix:

I did some searching/ investigation on NL.
Lamba...

(1) (2) (3) ... (477) (478) (479) (480) (481) (482) (483) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.