Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,604 members, 7,809,211 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 05:24 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (528) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4571787 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (6180) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Shirley07: 2:24pm On Dec 17, 2014
homesteady:

Lmao! When I say service, I mean a functional team, and a world class coach who knows what he is doing!
If Cr7 is in this kind of barca team now, he'll surely go into oblivion! Because apart from scoring goals, he doesn't add any other quality to the team!
All the names you called, are they not also world class playmakers?

Lol.
Have you seen any wing forward gets into so many goal scoring position like Ronaldo does? The answer is NO. How do you think he regularly gets into such position? I'm sure the answer is obvious- his ridiculous movement and awareness.
Do you know that Cristiano's off the ball movement is the best in the world. His intelligent movement helps to open up space for his team mates to exploit. How do you think Ozil was able to rack many assists at Madrid but look like a lost puppy at Arsenal? The answer is Ronaldo.
Ronaldo's movements was the catalyst for Ozil's assists. Also, his performance against Sweden in the qualifier is a testament to how ridiculous his movements are. Because without Ronaldo's intelligent movement, Moutinho pass wouldn't have happened.
Ronaldo's movement and awareness are top notch. His intelligent movements takes his team to another level and opens up space; he himself exploit these space with his ridiculous pace.
His only downfall is his decision making when passing the ball. However, he has improved this aspect of his game sincd Ancelotti became his coach at Madrid.
I should also tell you his crosses are awesome and mostly accurate, although he doesn't always showcase it. His aerial prowess is another thing to not forget.
That should tell you Cr7 contributes much more to his team than just goals.

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:11pm On Dec 17, 2014
Krasid:
The same Cr7 that has 12 assist in all competitions this season(2nd highest in spain apart from koke with 13).OK.

Assist alone should not be used to judge! Assist depends on the potency of the strikers you have! Chances created should also be the 1st thing to consider! Just see this tweet below -

OptaJose
@ OptaJose
136 - Lionel Messi has created 136 chances during
2014 (all comps), at least 21 more than any other
La Liga player (Koke, 115).

Just imagine!
In this year UCL, he has created the most chances, same as la liga!! he is even doing better than most midfielders! thats the service I'm talking about!
my battery is low, latter I would bring out more stats!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Shirley07: 3:45pm On Dec 17, 2014
homesteady:

Assist alone should not be used to judge! Assist depends on the potency of the strikers you have! Chances created should also be the 1st thing to consider! Just see this tweet below -

OptaJose
@ OptaJose
136 - Lionel Messi has created 136 chances during
2014 (all comps), at least 21 more than any other
La Liga player (Koke, 115).

Just imagine!
In this year UCL, he has created the most chances, same as la liga!! he is even doing better than most midfielders! thats the service I'm talking about!
my battery is low, latter I would bring out more stats!
Obviously, it includes the world cup games.

Let me also make it known that chances created depends on the willingness of the recipient of the pass to shoot, even when the chance isn't clear cut or in the 18 yard box. Messi has this advantage over Koke 'cos he's surrounded with Suarez, Pedro, Neymar who are ready to shoot once a opportunity present itself unlike Koke who only has Mandzuki to rely on.
What I'm saying here is, not all the chances Messi created were great and clear cut chances but the likes of Neymar, Pedro, Suarez made it count by shooting.
As for Ronaldo, there's no doubt that messi has a better vision than him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:35pm On Dec 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

dude shut up!!!!!
where was ronaldo when messi scored 90 something goals in a single calender year..... Fool
Using 2012 stats to defend 2014 Messi again.Let him repeat those figures again or at least something close, then i will know he is not declining.At least ronaldo has scored 60+ goals for 4 consecutive years and 50+ goals for 4 consecutive seasons.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:46pm On Dec 17, 2014
Darkrebel:

you reason like a kid,,,.... why will messi have to leave barcelona to prove himself.. the games xavi and iniesta didn't play,he still scored.. or is it xavi that has lost form or iniesta that's still struggling to get back on his feet?...is messi still not scoring..

or did Pele have to play in multiple clubs to be the world's greatest?

dude..stay in your real madrid thread..you are nothing but a stuppid troll and nuisance here
I never said messi should leave barcelona to prove anything.He is already a great player.I only pointed out that he has been used in a system that favoured him.Yes messi still scores, but do you know that out of the 13 goals he has scored for barca in the league this season only 2 has been away from home.That's being incosistent if you ask me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Shirley07:

Lol.
Have you seen any wing forward gets into so many goal scoring position like Ronaldo does? The answer is NO. How do you think he regularly gets into such position? I'm sure the answer is obvious- his ridiculous movement and awareness.
Do you know that Cristiano's off the ball movement is the best in the world. His intelligent movement helps to open up space for his team mates to exploit. How do you think Ozil was able to rack many assists at Madrid but look like a lost puppy at Arsenal? The answer is Ronaldo.
Ronaldo's movements was the catalyst for Ozil's assists. Also, his performance against Sweden in the qualifier is a testament to how ridiculous his movements are. Because without Ronaldo's intelligent movement, Moutinho pass wouldn't have happened.
Ronaldo's movement and awareness are top notch. His intelligent movements takes his team to another level and opens up space; he himself exploit these space with his ridiculous pace.
His only downfall is his decision making when passing the ball. However, he has improved this aspect of his game sincd Ancelotti became his coach at Madrid.
I should also tell you his crosses are awesome and mostly accurate, although he doesn't always showcase it. His aerial prowess is another thing to not forget.

You shot yourself when you labeled Penaldo a winger! Your points are a zero..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 4:53pm On Dec 17, 2014
Shirley07:

Lol.

Thank you for this!

Imagine a nigga saying ronaldo will go into oblivion in the barkar team cheesy

Neymar voted ronaldo and messi for the balon d'or and even admitted that they are better than him.....

Anyway some type under the influence sha...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:54pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mcleo007:

Thank you jor
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:56pm On Dec 17, 2014
mcfarlin:

Thank you for this!

Imagine a nigga saying ronaldo will go into oblivion in the barkar team cheesy

Neymar voted ronaldo and messi for the balon d'or and even admitted that they are better than him.....

Anyway some type under the influence sha...
Dude....Neymar voted Ronaldo because he wanted too...if a certain Bale should vote for Messi.. no be die en deh?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Shirley07: 4:57pm On Dec 17, 2014
Mcleo007:

Show me where I said such?
And as you're doing that, why don't you update your brain on the difference between wing forwards and wingers?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:00pm On Dec 17, 2014
homesteady:

#Word!
Before it was Arbeloa that was holding that position, but after some disgraceful performances,( especially during confederations cup where Neymar physically sodomized him grin ) he was dropped and they tried Carvajal, and now he is the toast of everybody!
But in our Oga Alves case, it is different! he is bad in almost all games, but yet he is still 1st choice!
Montoya's departure will surely hurt us, except if Enrique is planing to use his 3 defenders formation!
Na me the thing tire pass... MAke we better convert Pedro to RB. grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:01pm On Dec 17, 2014
Shirley07:

And as you're doing that, why don't you update your brain on the difference between wing forwards and wingers?
Wing forwards are for Rugby.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcfarlin(m): 5:19pm On Dec 17, 2014
bykebyke:

Dude....Neymar voted Ronaldo because he wanted too...if a certain Bale should vote for Messi.. no be die en deh?

I've always told you to filter what you want to type through your brain.....

What you just wrote up there makes no sense....neymar said it expressly that ronaldo is better than him!

What more proof do you need?.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Dec 17, 2014
mcfarlin:

I've always told you to filter what you want to type through your brain.....

What you just wrote up there makes no sense....neymar said it expressly that ronaldo is better than him!

What more proof do you need?.
Link please
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Shirley07: 5:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
bykebyke:

Wing forwards are for Rugby.
Can also be used in football term.
Wing forwards are basically inverted/inside forwards on the wings, e.g Reus, Poldoski, Schurle, Pedro e.t.c.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:49pm On Dec 17, 2014
Krasid:
It is not about who provides the final assist, but those who makes the decisive key pass.I tell you that if xavi and iniesta were still at their peaks, then there would be no need for messi to drop deep to provide those key passes.
Both in their Peak periods,Messi have given assist each season than both of them combined too!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 7:06pm On Dec 17, 2014
Krasid:
The journalist are the ones who ask the questions.He was probably asked about ronaldo not scoring by the journalists.
either way, his comment was stupid, we all know ronaldo tried his best but couldn't score so what's d crap about saving goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 7:13pm On Dec 17, 2014
Abeg ma fellow cules ao i fit download barca highlights?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 7:25pm On Dec 17, 2014
I just dey look una, if u argue from now till tomorrow, no one will win. I watched them both play and felt messi is better, he impressed me so much that I joined barca. if you feel ronaldo is better, its ur opinion, so let's stop all these arguments
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 7:44pm On Dec 17, 2014
Baddestguyp:
either way, his comment was stupid, we all know ronaldo tried his best but couldn't score so what's d crap about saving goals.
I don't think he was.He was trying to give the fans a show.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 7:51pm On Dec 17, 2014
Krasid:
I don't think he was.He was trying to give the fans a show.
k, if that's what you feel
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 11:07pm On Dec 17, 2014
Shirley07:

Hmmmm... So there's a difference between being a wing forward and a winger, eh? Like there is a difference between a midfielder and an attacking midfielder. Madrid/EPL fans sha. grin cheesy Even your chairman, Usbcable knows better than call Penaldo a winger or wing forward, not even in the lose sense of the word.

Bros, Nairaland isn't the best place to display ones ignorance o, believe me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:28am On Dec 18, 2014
Barcelona vs Man City --- March 18, 2015... (Wednesday @ d Camp Nou) cool

Barcelona vs Real Madrid --- March 22, 2015 (Sunday @ d Camp Nou) grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 7:53am On Dec 18, 2014
Man City....

A rematch
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 8:30am On Dec 18, 2014
coded01:
Barcelona vs Man City --- March 18, 2015... (Wednesday @ d Camp Nou) cool

Barcelona vs Real Madrid --- March 22, 2015 (Sunday @ d Camp Nou) grin

wicked!!! our yeye coach will probably reserve neymar for Madrid and take messi off too early for that stupid munir. I said this on 18/Dec/2014 quote me after the match
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 9:56am On Dec 18, 2014
Maduks88:

When neymar or any barca player dives or wins a penalty who takes d penalty?
Players miss penalties weda u call it bonanza or not if its as easy as u think no team will loose in a penalty shoot out. it is part of d game and it counts as a goal if scored
Even if you subtract Ronaldo's penalties he stil has more liga goals dan messi this season.
Player get away with offside goals, harsh tackle, hand ball, spittin, time wasting e.t.c
penalties are easy bro. players miss penalties yes,but 8 out of every 10 penalties are scored while probably only 4 out of every 10 goal attempts are scored. nobody is disputing who has higher goals but all we are saying is that ronaldo's goal records are always padded by penalties right from the time of adam, while messi's goal records hardly include that insane amount of pk's.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by chusks(m): 10:51am On Dec 18, 2014
ddippset:
penalties are easy bro. players miss penalties yes,but 8 out of every 10 penalties are scored while probably only 4 out of every 10 goal attempts are scored. nobody is disputing who has higher goals but all we are saying is that ronaldo's goal records are always padded by penalties right from the time of adam, while messi's goal records hardly include that insane amount of pk's.
why are u Barker fans deluding urselves undecided

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:10am On Dec 18, 2014
chusks:
this means; messi 54 penalties in 10 years, ronaldo 51 penalties in 5 years, just 5 years! copy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2014
real madrid front 3 line up ON PAPER;
benzema,
ronaldo, bale.

real madrid front 3 line up ON THE PITCH;
ronaldo
benzema bale.

people telling the world that ronaldo is a winger must be taking the world for a bunch of 1diots!

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:29am On Dec 18, 2014
chusks:
51 penalties in 5 years all hail penaldo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:36am On Dec 18, 2014
Baddestguyp:
51 penalties in 5 years all hail penaldo
All hail the best player in the world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 11:43am On Dec 18, 2014
ddippset:
real madrid front 3 line up ON PAPER; ronaldo, benzema, bale.

real madrid front 3 line up ON THE PITCH;
ronaldo
benzema bale.

people telling the world that ronaldo is a winger must be taking the world for a bunch of 1diots!
I keep telling them, ronaldo is not a winger. he plays up front with benzema. its marcelo dat mostly does the work of a winger

(1) (2) (3) ... (525) (526) (527) (528) (529) (530) (531) ... (6180) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.