Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,938 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:35 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6178) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592095 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 2:03pm On Apr 23
With the €100m renewal bonus Nike are offering, Barcelona can cover the €100m they are pending for Barça Vision - €40m Libero were supposed to pay and another €60m they are supposed to earn by June of which there is no guarantee.

With the €100m from Nike and fulfilling the budget for the 2023-24 season, Barça could return to 1:1 which will be very important to reinforce the squad for next season.

Via: @ferrancorreas [sport]

Nike better play ball. We need a strong squad for next season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 2:40pm On Apr 23
mostob:
La Masia!!! Just get any La Masia kid and give him game time. grin

On serious note, instead of spending millions on another flop, it is better to look inward. This Roque sef is not convincing. This is Europe not America.
I had my reservation about this Roque kid before Barca signed him. It is too early to complain sha. Hopefully, we will get value for our money.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:42pm On Apr 23
mostob:
La Masia!!! Just get any La Masia kid and give him game time. grin

On serious note, instead of spending millions on another flop, it is better to look inward. This Roque sef is not convincing. This is Europe not America.

Roque never okay regular you don Dey judge am

We saw what he was made of before that suspension
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 2:42pm On Apr 23
I am listening,I am interested

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 3:55pm On Apr 23
andrewbaba44:
We need DM and a right winger as a top priority.

This Bernardo Silva's news is just a distraction
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 4:17pm On Apr 23
jpmoriarti:
We need DM and a right winger as a top priority.

This Bernardo Silva's news is just a distraction
Of course after a DM

Right winger Abi left winger 👀
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by WhoDeyHause: 4:25pm On Apr 23
jpmoriarti:
With the €100m renewal bonus Nike are offering, Barcelona can cover the €100m they are pending for Barça Vision - €40m Libero were supposed to pay and another €60m they are supposed to earn by June of which there is no guarantee.

With the €100m from Nike and fulfilling the budget for the 2023-24 season, Barça could return to 1:1 which will be very important to reinforce the squad for next season.

Via: @ferrancorreas [sport]

Nike better play ball. We need a strong squad for next season
Tebas my guy I'll please need a favour from you with that thing. 😋
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 4:28pm On Apr 23
andrewbaba44:

Roque never okay regular you don Dey judge am

We saw what he was made of before that suspension
You had to go back to a post I made months back and ignored the one I made now that it may be too early to judge him. SMH
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 4:58pm On Apr 23
I think if Pep win another epl dis season... He may not have that drive to continue in England. Laporta should make him a good offer
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:01pm On Apr 23
mostob:
You had to go back to a post I made months back and ignored the one I made now that it may be too early to judge him. SMH

I no no say na months back nah ,as I see person quote you recently I just click and do same

No vex

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:02pm On Apr 23
WhoDeyHause:

Tebas my guy I'll please need a favour from you with that thing. 😋

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

Tebas might actually be listening to you

Una 2 no Kuku get sense .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 5:03pm On Apr 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
I think if Pep win another epl dis season... He may not have that drive to continue in England. Laporta should make him a good offer

You are likely to get klopp than that man called pep ,know this and know peace .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Money no dey ground. grin I don't think he would come.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23
andrewbaba44:

I no no say na months back nah ,as I see person quote you recently I just click and do same

No vex
I no vex... E be like say you be Barrister. Nobody defends players pass you here.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 7:44pm On Apr 23
mostob:
Money no dey ground. grin I don't think he would come.

Make dem sell players
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:46pm On Apr 23
mostob:
I no vex... E be like say you be Barrister. Nobody defends players pass you here.

And nobody drag player pass me here also grin

You saw my cancelo FDJ praises ,oya how market now ?

Even pedri of all people collect small for my hand recently ,same player I Dey drag debrosink for
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:50pm On Apr 23
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Make dem sell players
Who we wan sell to raise like 200m? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 7:51pm On Apr 23
andrewbaba44:

And nobody drag player pass me here also grin

You saw my cancelo FDJ praises ,oya how market now ?

Even pedri of all people collect small for my hand recently ,same player I Dey drag debrosink for
grin grin grin

Make Xavi Sha no renew. He should go.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 7:54pm On Apr 23
mostob:
grin grin grin

He will renew if they drop money for zubimendi and Bernardo Silva ,Abi you never see recent news ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 8:52pm On Apr 23
andrewbaba44:

He will renew if they drop money for zubimendi and Bernardo Silva ,Abi you never see recent news ?
Even if 1B show, make he comot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:54pm On Apr 23
andrewbaba44:

Of course after a DM

Right winger Abi left winger 👀
Yes left winger. If we can get the Nike money, we could have a successful summer transfer window
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:01pm On Apr 23
mostob:
Even if 1B show, make he comot.
You have to accept that all top managers needs top players in all positions.

Lack of a DM for Barca was one of the major reasons we couldn't meet objectives. Assuming Gavi didn't get season ending injury, we could have coped better with his tenacity but against bigger boys, the lack of spine in the centre shows evidently.

I'm in favour of Xavi continuing. We saw promises this season. We should build on that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 9:13pm On Apr 23
jpmoriarti:
You have to accept that all top managers needs top players in all positions.

Lack of a DM for Barca was one of the major reasons we couldn't meet objectives. Assuming Gavi didn't get season ending injury, we could have coped better with his tenacity but against bigger boys, the lack of spine in the centre shows evidently.

I'm in favour of Xavi continuing. We saw promises this season. We should build on that.
Well, we all can't have the same opinion.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:37pm On Apr 23
mostob:
grin grin grin

It looks like he'll stay after all, many Barça news outlets are reporting it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 9:48pm On Apr 23
andrewbaba44:
He's good but we have more pressing needs at the moment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mostob(m): 10:02pm On Apr 23
Kilishihunter:

It looks like he'll stay after all, many Barça news outlets are reporting it
Yea...I saw it ... he needs to buckle up especially with his emotions.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:02pm On Apr 23
Lmao ,if na Barca agenda go Dey fly over everywhere

Or is gbadrid broke grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 6:06am On Apr 24
OkpaNsukkaisBae:

Pep should comman be managing cretinous Fermin and the likes?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:07am On Apr 24
AdisaOwala:

Pep should comman be managing cretinous Fermin and the likes?

Give Fermin to Pep and see him become a better player. Old Gundogan has better stats than FDJ and Pedri combined this season, and we all know why. Dembele left and has become a better player at PSG.

We have good players, we need a good manager to unleash their potentials.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AdisaOwala: 9:02am On Apr 24
Debroslink:

Give Fermin to Pep and see him become a better player. Old Gundogan has better stats than FDJ and Pedri combined this season, and we all know why. Dembele left and has become a better player at PSG.

Okay o

I like una faith sha

Una no dey give up, even in the face of obvious mediocrity grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:05am On Apr 24
Debroslink:

Dembele hasn't become a better player. He scored 2 goals against against his former team, making it a grand total of 3 goals in 36 matches for PSG. Even Joao Felix scored 2 goals against his former team.

Yes he's no longer injury prone like before but he already showed that in his last season at Barcelona where he only had injury once, which was his best at the club. He already showed upward improvement in injury sides towards his last years at Barcelona.

He's 26yrs now. Alot more matured than when he arrived at Barcelona. Also married with a kid. So alot of different factors that have meant he became more focused as a person and as a professional player. I don't think we have seen any much improvement in terms of productivity as a winger than before.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 9:30am On Apr 24
AdisaOwala:

Okay o

I like una faith sha

Una no dey give up, even in the face of obvious mediocrity grin
lmao. See man utd fan talking about mediocrity. The irony grin

Instead of you to go pray and hope for your dead club to rise from ashes you're here gloating grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (6175) (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.