Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,204 members, 7,818,695 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:57 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (6179) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4601659 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 4:57pm On Apr 24
Joan Laporta's post-Clasico threat of legal action has been effective.

The CTA has agreed to allow club members to view all video and audio recordings of the entire match against Real Madrid. If the Club determines that the ball has crossed the line, they will take further legal action. @esport3
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 7:44pm On Apr 24
Javier Tebas (La Liga President): "Mbappé joining Real Madrid? As a Real Madrid fan, it's a great joy. He is one of the best players in the world, but I wouldn't say he is the best... For me, I will stick with Bellingham and Vinicius."

🙄🙄🙄🙄
How can we expect fairplay when the league president is a notorious Real Madrid supporter? This is a joke
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:46pm On Apr 24
Imagine a president is a fan of Real Madrid, no wonder the league is corrupt and duo-policed

3 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by brandon180(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24
Well, Xavi is staying.
Now let's get a DM and a proper winger.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:13pm On Apr 24
Xavi staying on as the coach.

Hopefully, it means the club agreed to his transfer demands.

We need sporting stability, so we can pass this transition period

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 8:20pm On Apr 24
hensben:
Imagine a president is a fan of Real Madrid, no wonder the league is corrupt and duo-policed
This is what Barça and other clubs have had to contend with.

Real Madrid controls everything in Spain, from the government to the league to the referees to the media. And they're the one that controls the narrative. They cry victim to serve as smokescreen while they perpetuate their grand scheme of corruption.

I hear the government is designing a new tax law that will allow new foreigners earning a certain amount to avoid paying tax.

This is believed to be targeted to Mbappe imminent arrival, to allow him to earn as much as he is earning in PSG, while Real Madrid avoids paying more in taxes. It is outrageous.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BykeLaByke: 9:15pm On Apr 24
Now why would Xavi fall into this kind of trap?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:18pm On Apr 24
jpmoriarti:
This is what Barça and other clubs have had to contend with.

Real Madrid controls everything in Spain, from the government to the league to the referees to the media. And they're the one that controls the narrative. They cry victim to serve as smokescreen while they perpetuate their grand scheme of corruption.

I hear the government is designing a new tax law that will allow new foreigners earning a certain amount to avoid paying tax.

This is believed to be targeted to Mbappe imminent arrival, to allow him to earn as much as he is earning in PSG, while Real Madrid avoids paying more in taxes. It is outrageous.

For Tebas to be open about his support for Real Madrid should be enough ground to institute legal action against his removal as the president of la liga.

It shows that the league itself does not have rules and regulations.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:19pm On Apr 24
BykeLaByke:
Now why would Xavi fall into this kind of trap?

What trap?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 9:36pm On Apr 24
Awesome01:

What trap?
I believe the club has promised him a couple of signings for him to make this u-turn. If they didn't promise him anything and he reversed his earlier decision of leaving, then it's a trap for him. Ultimately a bad decision after everything he's been through this season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 9:57pm On Apr 24
jpmoriarti:
I believe the club has promised him a couple of signings for him to make this u-turn. If they didn't promise him anything and he reversed his earlier decision of leaving, then it's a trap for him. Ultimately a bad decision after everything he's been through this season[b][/b].

So u guys would have been happy if he did go?

Moreover, what did he go through that other coaches don't go through? Is he above criticism?
If Koeman was not criticised would he have gotten the job? Afterall, a coach is needed in a team not just to compete but with the aim of winning.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Colson(m): 10:52pm On Apr 24
Awesome01:

So u guys would have been happy if he did go?

Moreover, what did he go through that other coaches don't go through? Is he above criticism?
If Koeman was not criticised would he have gotten the job? Afterall, a coach is needed in a team not just to compete but with the aim of winning.
I just tire my brother! The matter tire me.
We're supposed to pet and pamper Xavi even as we lose games just because he's a legendary player of the club. I don kuku comot hand for Barca matter. Let them drag the club to the ground with their sentiments.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 10:57pm On Apr 24
These Barca fans are getting ridiculous and clownish by the day. How is it Real Madrid's fault that Tebas is a Madrid fan? Who no like better thing? grin

How is it also Madrid's fault that there is no goal line technology in La Liga.

The problem with these Barca fans is their refusal to accept the bitter reality. The sad reality that their dear club has fallen off as one of Europe's elite. No one fears Barca in Europe. They now find themselves 11 points behind in La liga that they were using to console themselves after their shambolic display in cup competitions last year.

Until you come to the realization of the sorry state your club is in, and lower your expectations to the barest minimum, you will continue to suffer.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:13pm On Apr 24
See league wey we Dey play

I am sure none of you know the premier league president bundesliga or seria A

But this one go comeout and tell the world he is a Madrid fan ,bloody idiot

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:14pm On Apr 24
If una don rant about xavi finish una go go find food chop .

At least na 1 year remain and he did well at barca

Some of You fools expect him to win ucl with 3.5 million romeu as his only signing this season

I stop Sone clowns here serious when they rated koeman over him

Una good night
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 11:22pm On Apr 24
jpmoriarti:
Javier Tebas (La Liga President): "Mbappé joining Real Madrid? As a Real Madrid fan, it's a great joy. He is one of the best players in the world, but I wouldn't say he is the best... For me, I will stick with Bellingham and Vinicius."

🙄🙄🙄🙄
How can we expect fairplay when the league president is a notorious Real Madrid supporter? This is a joke

Lmao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by a4turitoroman: 4:26am On Apr 25
nickvanilla:
These Barca fans are getting ridiculous and clownish by the day. How is it Real Madrid's fault that Tebas is a Madrid fan? Who no like better thing? grin

The problem with these Barca fans is their refusal to accept the bitter reality. The sad reality that their dear club has fallen off as one of Europe's elite. No one fears Barca in Europe. They now find themselves 11 points behind in La liga that they were using to console themselves after their shambolic display in cup competitions last year.

Until you come to the realization of the sorry state your club is in, and lower your expectations to the barest minimum, you will continue to suffer.
Very shameless fanbase

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:01am On Apr 25
nickvanilla:

I don't know the club you support, but if you are a fan of any club in la liga apart from Real Madrid, you will definitely say the same.

How would an Arsenal fan feel, if the president of EPL is a boasting Man City fan? Every thing he does will be seen as favouring his club.

It is not Madrid's fault that la liga does not use goal line technology but it is Tebas fault, which is working most times in Madrid's favour
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 11:23am On Apr 25
Awesome01:

I don't know the club you support, but if you are a fan of any club in la liga apart from Real Madrid, you will definitely say the same.

How would an Arsenal fan feel, if the president of EPL is a boasting Man City fan? Every thing he does will be seen as favouring his club.

It is not Madrid's fault that la liga does not use goal line technology but it is Tebas fault, which is working most times in Madrid's favour
Yeahh that's the problem. Everything works in Real Madrid favour in laliga. Once there's a doubtful/ controversial decision, it ends up in there favour. That's how you know a corrupt club. All 50/50 situation goes in their favour.

If the situation of this ghost goal was reserved, that is, it was Real Madrid who scored a goal and it wasn't sure if it was a goal, the referee will award it for Real Madrid.

Remember all the handball goals they scored, if it were other teams, it's definitely a handball but ones it is Real Madrid, it'll be determined as shoulder goal and allowed.

The only referee who had the gut to stand against their corruption against Valencia, that's Gil Manzano, was suspended since that incident for a long time. I don't know of he has refereed a laliga match since then. Fortunately for him, he's the only Laliga referee drafted to officiate in upcoming Euros. That shows he's been vindicated.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:02pm On Apr 25
Awesome01:

He is a vardrid fan who used to troll us heavily when we were going to Europa wella back then. I don't really care about tebas being a cele boy but can you please ask vanilla if he knows any of the other top 5 leagues president's preferred club without googling them? Even in France Nasser Al-Kheilaini who isn't their president but is close to the head there is hardly outspoken about his psg team like this guy whose statements would obviously indicate bias even if he never did for his team. Also these same guys that are mocking us today and calling us cry babies were the ones that wanted to tear the internet apart after what happened with them against Valencia, Can you please point me to a laliga game that GIl manzano has reffed since then? What of vardrid TV that usually puts pressure on referees before their games even posting so called "false" evidences to put fear into their body to not blow how he feels like. When they complain it's flirting but when we also do the same it's harassment.
Of the top 5 leagues laliga doesn't have goal line technology cause it's "too" expensive and is hardly used so the other league presidents mumu abi? Apart from England who's richer than Spain in the leagues? If you remember we also had an incident like this in our 0-0 draw at home against girona where gazzaniga clawed the ball off the line but we weren't sure if it went it, did that make anything happen? But we shouldn't complain over a controversial decision unlike cele boys
I initially saw that post yesterday but I just ignored it like about three times na just your post make me feel like commenting.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:22pm On Apr 25
jpmoriarti:
Yeahh that's the problem. Everything works in Real Madrid favour in laliga. Once there's a doubtful/ controversial decision, it ends up in there favour. That's how you know a corrupt club. All 50/50 situation goes in their favour.

If the situation of this ghost goal was reserved, that is, it was Real Madrid who scored a goal and it wasn't sure if it was a goal, the referee will award it for Real Madrid.

Remember all the handball goals they scored, if it were other teams, it's definitely a handball but ones it is Real Madrid, it'll be determined as shoulder goal and allowed.

The only referee who had the gut to stand against their corruption against Valencia, that's Gil Manzano, was suspended since that incident for a long time. I don't know of he has refereed a laliga match since then. Fortunately for him, he's the only Laliga referee drafted to officiate in upcoming Euros. That shows he's been vindicated.

Everybody is talking about the goal which has even taken the spotlight off Vazquez's dive for the first goal, Saka did the same stuff against Bayern Munich in the UCL but didn't get a penalty so can you imagine the scenes if the roles were reversed, Wetin dey vex me about all this would still be the funny section of their section shouting negreira despite we being on the end of lots of key 50/50 decisions
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:30pm On Apr 25
Kilishihunter:

He is a vardrid fan who used to troll us heavily when we were going to Europa wella back then. I don't really care about tebas being a cele boy but can you please ask vanilla if he knows any of the other top 5 leagues president's preferred club without googling them? Even in France Nasser Al-Kheilaini who isn't their president but is close to the head there is hardly outspoken about his psg team like this guy whose statements would obviously indicate bias even if he never did for his team. Also these same guys that are mocking us today and calling us cry babies were the ones that wanted to tear the internet apart after what happened with them against Valencia, Can you please point me to a laliga game that GIl manzano has reffed since then? What of vardrid TV that usually puts pressure on referees before their games even posting so called "false" evidences to put fear into their body to not blow how he feels like. When they complain it's flirting but when we also do the same it's harassment.
Of the top 5 leagues laliga doesn't have goal line technology cause it's "too" expensive and is hardly used so the other league presidents mumu abi? Apart from England who's richer than Spain in the leagues? If you remember we also had an incident like this in our 0-0 draw at home against girona where gazzaniga clawed the ball off the line but we weren't sure if it went it, did that make anything happen? But we shouldn't complain over a controversial decision unlike cele boys
I initially saw that post yesterday but I just ignored it like about three times na just your post make me feel like commenting.

What I don't understand is that: if all this is so evident and obvious , why are the club presidents of la liga clubs so tongue tied about these bias happenings.

They should show their grievances about Tebas double standards and vote to remove him.

I have no problems with Madrid doing anything and everything to win but where the president of la liga cannot be objective enough to give everyone a sense of competition it becomes flawed from the start. A foul play.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 12:35pm On Apr 25
I'm indifferent about this xavi staying news, I already knew it was a ruse since we were not actively looking for a coach by the end of last month
Since his contract expires in 2025 he'll have a last chance to either earn a renewal or walk off for a bigger name, i might not agree with several of his decisions but there's no use leaving if we can't get a world class manager to replace him, But one thing is certain we'll have to find ways to sell the carry ones and strengthen the squad to compete since we're stillt a shadow of ourselves

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by jpmoriarti(m): 1:16pm On Apr 25
Kilishihunter:

Everybody is talking about the goal which has even taken the spotlight off Vazquez's dive for the first goal, Saka did the same stuff against Bayern Munich in the UCL but didn't get a penalty so can you imagine the scenes if the roles were reversed, Wetin dey vex me about all this would still be the funny section of their section shouting negreira despite we being on the end of lots of key 50/50 decisions
Yeahh that's the strategy to divert attention while they rob the league on the daylight.

They control the media in Spain so they're well paid to sing about Barcelona and nonexistent Negreira case.

With all key decisions this season going in their favour this season alone, it's shocking 😲

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Devvy4: 2:20pm On Apr 25
nickvanilla:

Negreiralona fans always wants to be the victim

More tears to their eyes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:48pm On Apr 25
Another time of Frenkie De Jong media saga don come
Blud go still use agidi stay at the club anyways I mean with that kind of salary who wouldn't
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Kilishihunter: 3:56pm On Apr 25
I know the Dutch league is weak in comparison to the top 5 leagues but I won't mind this mats wieffer guy from feyenoord I really like his profile since he looks good defensively, has height and can actually pass and also played under a possession based coach like Arne slot I don't think we'll pay zubimendi's 60m fee which I don't even think we should do anyways, his height and athleticism scares me
With this our sapa era and possible return to the 1:1 rule (if tebas doesn't find another way to screw us) the goal should not be spending excessively but smartly except in the case of clear differential players, most of our top signings have flopped for us in the past few years and it's actually a non brainer since we're actually been more successful with developing smaller names to world class status than buying galacticos
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 4:55pm On Apr 25
Xavi will be ruthless next season, I think he's been on a serious learning curve but we'll see. I can see Lewy doing some time on the bench. I see a breakthrough season for Guui or Rokay

The board will give him his demands. Although my choice is Matts Weiffer not the painter Amadou Onana, I can see Zubi or solid DM coming in. I can see Silva coming in but at the expense of a left winger. I think Xavi will continue with Raphinha there and Ferran and Felix as back up for both wings.

With Balde back and Gavi back later in the season, we should do better.

I'm indifferent with the news but Good luck to Xavi and the team!

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by nickvanilla(m): 5:27pm On Apr 25
Awesome01:

Say whatever man. The truth is you can't point to instances where Tebas took a step which directly favoured Madrid. Is it that Tebas is an oracle who foresaw that lack of goal line technology would favour Madrid last Sunday?

Or can you point to other instances where Madrid benefitted from the absence of goal line tech?

See why I said you guys are becoming clownish? You can advocate for the introduction of goal line tech, but when you insinuate that Tebas influenced the non-usage of goal line tech to favour Madrid, you start to sound ridiculous!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by OkpaNsukkaisBae(m): 5:39pm On Apr 25
Xavi to continue. A project that is going to fail massively. Very good time to push my agenda. He should also please keep Roberto, Torres , alonso, Lewa and raphinha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by oliverano: 5:52pm On Apr 25
OkpaNsukkaisBae:
Xavi to continue. A project that is going to fail massively. Very good time to push my agenda. He should also please keep Roberto, Torres , alonso, Lewa and raphinha

He's doing well and should stay. The rest are not good enough but I'll rather have my el capitan than say FDJ.

Meanwhile, I can understand the decision. Laporte is actually looking at the future sha lol. He's probably looking at the future of Curbasi, Yamal, Fermin and other young guns. He knows a new manager won't count on them like Xavi so there's that. If a new manager comes in, I can see Curbasi suffering a bit.

From what I'm hearing, a DM is coming and Silva is also very likely. It's like something serious has been promised to Xavi since he needs this and that to perform so we'll see.

Like I said earlier, I'm indifferent but I go just dey Siddon look!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by andrewbaba44: 6:48pm On Apr 25
2012/2013 ,Tito Villanova season of memories

Broke mourinho 100 league point in Laliga immediately a season after the record was set ,won 32 league games ,drew 4 and lost 2 .

Won the league with 15 points advantage over 2nd place Madrid

It’s been 10 years since we lost tito ,he will always be forever one of us

The greatest what if in football history

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (6176) (6177) (6178) (6179) (6180) (6181) (6182) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: rooftops and 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 83
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.