Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,213 members, 7,818,723 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:55 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (657) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4601790 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
bykebyke:
Our Rivals need new strikers grin

Wicked stats... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:43pm On Mar 08, 2015
coded01:

Yes but dem dey fear the guy now... shocked

Honestly Suarez is back with lethal strikes this year... cool
His 1st goal today was awesome..from that tight angle. shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:44pm On Mar 08, 2015
Austeenx:

Shyte! 40 goals in 15 games? Those are the kind of stats you see on PlayStation.
We've got three exceptional players upfront...wetin you deh expect?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Johnpaul88:
Ronaldo had looked outrightly uncatchable and overwhelmingly unmatchable before the break but see how the cookies suddenly comes crumbling! grin

He can't even shoot at goal now to save his life! grin
Mark my words.Madrid will win the league and Ronaldo will win the pichichi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:46pm On Mar 08, 2015
bykebyke:

His 1st goal today was awesome..from that tight angle. shocked

Yes oh... grin

When I saw the goal... shocked I was like "He is Back & fully settled... cool

Then the 2nd goal was just typical Suarez... cool

As for Messi's 3rd goal... Smh... shocked Words aren't enough to describe him anymore... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:48pm On Mar 08, 2015
Krasid:

I noticed you like to talk a lot but enough of PES 15... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dein77(m): 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
Today's being as beautiful and fulfilling as yesterday, following our smart and resounding victory over Rayo.

It's being a day of some positive records.

Today, Barca topples Real Madrid to become league leaders.

Today, Messi overtakes Cristiano in all time La liga hat-tricks.

Today, Messi ties up with Cristiano on the Pichichi award. To even think Messi was once more than 10 goals behind Cristiano makes it more awesome.

It's a great day!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:49pm On Mar 08, 2015
homesteady:
La Liga Top Scorers

December 13:

Ronaldo 25
Messi 13

Today:

Ronaldo 30
Messi 30

So, you're trying to say, FIFA world player of the year has scored just 5 league goals for the past 3 months?

He's indeed an exceptional goalscorer penalty taker.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
barackohandso:

You sure?

Na straight red oh
I sure die! Na when ref make extra comments like assault, or a delibrate attempt to injure player, that is when committee go come meet come decide. Remember Mascherano red card against Elche for beginning of season? Na only the following match him miss, and then him come play the next one after that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
AbuMikey:

You are gradually turning sane grin
It was getting boring topping the league table for so long and ronaldo giving messi a huge gap in the top scorer race.This will spice things up a bit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
dein77:
Today's being as beautiful and fulfilling as yesterday, following our smart and resounding victory over Rayo.

It's being a day of some positive records.

Today, Barca topples Real Madrid to become league leaders.

Today, Messi overtakes Cristiano in all time La liga hat-tricks.

Today, Messi ties up with Cristiano on the Pichichi award. To even think Messi was once more than 10 goals behind Cristiano makes it more awesome.

It's a great day!

Yes it is & every other day... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
Austeenx:

So, you're trying to say, FIFA world player of the year has scored just 5 league goals for the past 3 months?

He's indeed an exceptional goalscorer penalty taker.

It's high time, FIFA & UEFA set aside an Award for Penalty Luvas... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:52pm On Mar 08, 2015
coded01:

Yes oh... grin

When I saw the goal... shocked I was like "He is Back & fully settled... cool

Then the 2nd goal was just typical Suarez... cool

As for Messi's 3rd goal... Smh... shocked Words aren't enough to describe him anymore... cheesy
What I need from Suarez is to score from the middle of the pitch...like he always did at Liverpool. grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 2:53pm On Mar 08, 2015
coded01:

Yes it is & every other day... cheesy

Bro my bbc is not working for some months now , your own they work ? grin tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:54pm On Mar 08, 2015
Krasid:

Mark my words, Real Madrid will win the treble this season, and Ronaldo will be copa del rey top scorer.

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 2:55pm On Mar 08, 2015
Krasid:
It was getting boring topping the league table for so long and ronaldo giving messi a huge gap in the top scorer race.This will spice things up a bit.

Tah!
You are really Pained. gringringrin

Just wait till after the 90 minutes of the El Clasico, You would ululate like a drowning rat.

Yeye Madrididiot! tongue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Krasid:
I know your type! If what you just said eventually comes to pass, you would troll all over the Internet shouting 'I told you, I told you, I told you' but If your prediction fails woefully you simply disappear into thin air.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
fredoooooo:

Bro my bbc is not working for some months now , your own they work ? grin tongue

grin grin

Just open MSN & you be amaze @ the wonders... cheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pickabeau1: 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
bykebyke:

They what?

Abeg separate the adult from the adolescent grin

Lol..of course

But one has to acknowledge the rival of el pulga

dein77:

Truly, both of them are ridiculously gifted. ..

But Messi is better.

Happy Sunday.

You too
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:57pm On Mar 08, 2015
Austeenx:

Mark my words, Real Madrid will win the treble this season, and Ronaldo will be copa del rey top scorer.

Ohh Lawd gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
Austeenx:

Wicked! gringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
dmcdad:

I sure die! Na when ref make extra comments like assault, or a delibrate attempt to injure player, that is when committee go come meet come decide. Remember Mascherano red card against Elche for beginning of season? Na only the following match him miss, and then him come play the next one after that.

Good. At least na him still be our best bet for RB for el clasico, even with him weed face and psycho behavior
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:58pm On Mar 08, 2015
ddippset:
I know your type! If what you just said eventually comes to pass, you would troll all over the Internet shouting 'I told you, I told you, I told you' but I'd your prediction fails woefully you simply disappear into thin air.

I doubt it actually, he is the type that comes back to eat his own words... grin not like Usbcable that goes under the table hiding... gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:59pm On Mar 08, 2015
bykebyke:

What I need from Suarez is to score from the middle of the pitch...like he always did at Liverpool. grin

It's a matter of time... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 3:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Call me greedy if you would, I really wanted a fourth goal for Messi. I feel for Pedro I always wish he'd score but he keeps running around like a headless chicken.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:01pm On Mar 08, 2015
ddippset:
I know your type! If what you just said eventually comes to pass, you would troll all over the Internet shouting 'I told you, I told you, I told you' but If your prediction fails woefully you simply disappear into thin air.

You get time sha. Abi na today we start dey watch ball? By the time they chop their beating for el clasico, na "ojoro" their new slogan go be
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:03pm On Mar 08, 2015
3 goals in 12 minutes... shocked

Who does that? cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:04pm On Mar 08, 2015
Austeenx:

shocked shocked. Na this kind statement patience jonathan dey dey talk;

Chai! There is God in everything we're doing
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:06pm On Mar 08, 2015
coded01:

grin grin

Just open MSN & you be amaze @ the wonders... cheesy

Mehn na true oh. MSN just dey blaze cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
barackohandso:

Mehn na true oh. MSN just dey blaze cheesy

cheesy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:10pm On Mar 08, 2015
Krasid:
Winner's chapel ni undecided
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Austeenx:

Shyte! 40 goals in 15 games? Those are the kind of stats you see on PlayStation.
You barely see them in the real world.

(1) (2) (3) ... (654) (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.