Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:46 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (658) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4602255 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by senorova(m): 3:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
ddippset:
Call me greedy if you would, I really wanted a fourth goal for Messi. I feel for Pedro I always wish he'd score but he keeps running around like a headless chicken.
He should leave barca
He deserves more playing time...and he'll never get that at barca
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:13pm On Mar 08, 2015
bykebyke:

We've got three exceptional players upfront...wetin you deh expect?
My hand no dey ooooo. Wetin be your point now? Say them get 3 ****** up players upfront?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
bykebyke:

What I need from Suarez is to score from the middle of the pitch...like he always did at Liverpool. grin
He tried it some matches ago and almost scored. He would definitely give us some of that when the right time comes. I just need him to be scoring with each passing game. Madrid in trouble. Haterz take note.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
ddippset:
Call me greedy if you would, I really wanted a fourth goal for Messi. I feel for Pedro I always wish he'd score but he keeps running around like a headless chicken.

Pedro has nothing new to offer. Maybe he can recycle some old magic every once in a while. We can't afford to let anyone go now, with our transfer ban still intact
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:16pm On Mar 08, 2015
fredoooooo:

Bro my bbc is not working for some months now , your own they work ? grin tongue
My own don lose transmission since! I no dey bother switch to that frequency again. No need!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
dmcdad:

My hand no dey ooooo. Wetin be your point now? Say them get 3 ****** up players upfront?
grin grin

I no talk anything sha
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:17pm On Mar 08, 2015
fredoooooo:

Bro my bbc is not working for some months now , your own they work ? grin tongue
But seriously, you just made my day with this.

God bless you.
God bless all Culés.
Força Barca!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:19pm On Mar 08, 2015
Some set of fans won't sleep well tonight
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:24pm On Mar 08, 2015
barackohandso:

Good. At least na him still be our best bet for RB for el clasico, even with him weed face and psycho behavior
Abi...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:25pm On Mar 08, 2015
ddippset:
I was hoping Messi score a super-hattrick. And Suarez score a hattrick.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:30pm On Mar 08, 2015
my belle still dey sweet me oh!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
If u happy and u knw click the like button grin

13 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:33pm On Mar 08, 2015
at the rate Suarez is scoring now, he can score up to 15 la liga goals before the season runs out!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:34pm On Mar 08, 2015
5 things are certain in the next El Clasico... cool

1) Suarez will score... cheesy

2) Messi will usually score... cheesy

3) A certain Madrid player will be sent off... grin

4) Madrid will drop another 3 points... grin

5) Haterz will call for the immediate sack of Ancelotti... grin (Wetin do players wey no dey perform? Na Coach fault? Smh... tongue)

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
Krasid:
Mark my words.Madrid will win the league and Ronaldo will win the pichichi.
On current form, you'd be lucky to finish 2nd. If as expected, Atletico defeats fellow also-ran Valencia in a six - pointer match later today, they'd be 3 points away from you guyz. They would then fancy their chance of leapfrogging a free - falling Real Madrid when we defeat you guyz eventually next week in El classico. grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:50pm On Mar 08, 2015
^^^ On the contrary I see a win for Valencia today... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 4:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
Been going through the remaining fixtures. We got more difficult fixtures than Madrid. To win this LA liga, we must collect all 3 points against Madrid at the camp nou. We need that 4 points cushion to guarantee the title. God help us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:09pm On Mar 08, 2015
In the game on Sunday against Rayo Vallecano in week 26 of the Spanish League, Barça recorded their biggest crowd of the current season with 87,151 spectators present at Camp Nou. All the ingredients were present for an excellent turnout at the stadium: sunshine, an early kick off local time perfect for younger Barça fans and the chance to return to the top of the table... cheesy

http://www.fcbarcelona.com/football/first-team/detail/article/87-151-spectators-best-crowd-of-the-season

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Chanchit: 4:35pm On Mar 08, 2015
Krasid:
Mark my words.Madrid will win the league and Ronaldo will win the pichichi.

Bros, I turn that ur Pi to double NN in Jesus name, so na chiNchiN ronaldo go win, no be pichichi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by eyoniggar(m): 5:12pm On Mar 08, 2015
Today I prophetically release the blessings of heaven on each and everyone seeing this. As Barca take top spot on the table, so shall your heads be risen to the top of your game/hustle/business. And as Messi bags 'the most hatrick scored in liga history, so shall your income come in 3 different ways. Finally, as Messi matches crynaldo in terms of goals scored this season, you'll catch up with your enemies/haters/ and even surpass them with greater achievement that goes beyond your effing wildest imaginations. AMEN!!

Good to be back atop, no going back now.

15 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:23pm On Mar 08, 2015
We finally have what we have always craved for, top 9. There were so many debates in the past as to if there could be any centre forward(no 9) that could succeed in the Barcelona shirt as long as there is a certain Messi who has always occupied the 'false nine' role. Ibrahimovic, Villa were all brought in at one point or the other, and their inability to live up to expectation was easily attributed to having Messi on the pitch with them. But in contrary, the arrival of Suarez (a proven 9) has proved beyond doubt that Messi can play with anybody on the pitch and still get same results. Messi now combines both his and the great Xavi's roles together.this has made Barca more less predictable as we now have good individual players that can score any time any day unlike those days when we had to rely solely on Messi. The telepathic understanding between Messi, Ney and Suarez is something to cherish. In all this, we can not fail to give it all to the best player ever, his commitment to helping the team is second to none, his good spirit in helping the new guys to settle should be applauded. Now we have the top 9 scoring while Messi is still doing what he does best. There can't be a better time to play a team like Chelsea who have over the years proved a tough nut for us because we only had Messi running the show. Messi is Messi and no one comes close.

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:38pm On Mar 08, 2015
eyoniggar:
Today I prophetically release the blessings of heaven on each and everyone seeing this. As Barca take top spot on the table, so shall your heads be risen to the top of your game/hustle/business. And as Messi bags 'the most hatrick scored in liga history, so shall your income come in 3 different ways. Finally, as Messi matches crynaldo in terms of goals scored this season, you'll catch up with your enemies/haters/ and even surpass them with greater achievement that goes beyond your effing wildest imaginations. AMEN!!

[size=95]AMEN!!![/size]

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:40pm On Mar 08, 2015
sebod:
We finally have what we have always craved for, top 9. There were so many debates in the past as to if there could be any centre forward(no 9) that could succeed in the Barcelona shirt as long as there is a certain Messi who has always occupied the 'false nine' role. Ibrahimovic, Villa were all brought in at one point or the other, and their inability to live up to expectation was easily attributed to having Messi on the pitch with them. But in contrary, the arrival of Suarez (a proven 9) has proved beyond doubt that Messi can play with anybody on the pitch and still get same results. Messi now combines both his and the great Xavi's roles together.this has made Barca more less predictable as we now have good individual players that can score any time any day unlike those days when we had to rely solely on Messi. The telepathic understanding between Messi, Ney and Suarez is something to cherish. In all this, we can not fail to give it all to the best player ever, his commitment to helping the team is second to none, his good spirit in helping the new guys to settle should be applauded. Now we have the top 9 scoring while Messi is still doing what he does best. There can't be a better time to play a team like Chelsea who have over the years proved a tough nut for us because we only had Messi running the show. Messi is Messi and no one comes close.
God bless your mother.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:45pm On Mar 08, 2015
sebod:
the best thing that has happened to barca over the past 3 months is MESSI ON THE RIGHT

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:28pm On Mar 08, 2015
ddippset:
the best thing that has happened to barca over the past 3 months is MESSI ON THE RIGHT
Not even only on the right, but everywhere. Considering all the baggages and hype that followed Neymar from Brazil to Barca, one would expect Messi to give a distance for him to prove himself, but rather Messi takes him as his friend and brother, helping him to realize his dream. I am just always in awe of his simplicity and humility, I am blessed to be a Barca fan.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:36pm On Mar 08, 2015
[/color]
dmcdad:

God bless your mother.
Thanks bro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:00pm On Mar 08, 2015
coded01:
5 things are certain in the next El Clasico... cool

1) Suarez will score... cheesy

2) Messi will usually score... cheesy

3) A certain Madrid player will be sent off... grin

4) Madrid will drop another 3 points... grin

5) Haterz will call for the immediate sack of Ancelotti... grin (Wetin do players wey no dey perform? Na Coach fault? Smh... tongue)
And some certain players will be whistled.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 8:02pm On Mar 08, 2015
eyoniggar:

AMEN!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:07pm On Mar 08, 2015

Lionel Messi has managed to overcome the huge advantage Cristiano Ronaldo built-up in the race for the Pichichi top-scorer award in the space of less than three months. On December 13 of last year, Cristiano had scored 25 league goals compared to Messi’s 12. In November the distance was even greater, with Ronaldo having scored 20 to the Argentine’s seven.

But since the start of the year Messi has put his foot down and three months later he is joint top of the Pichichi rankings alongside Ronaldo with 30 goals. Madrid’s Portuguese star has also scored more from the penalty spot with nine.

Messi’s numbers go beyond the Pichichi, however. On Sunday he beat Cristiano Ronaldo to the record of the player with most hat-tricks in the history of La Liga. His treble in the 6-1 demolition of Rayo Vallecano made it his 24th in La Liga, ahead of the 23 of Ronaldo and the 22 of Di Stéfano and Zarra. The Barça forward also became the first player in the history of Spanish football to score 40 goals or more in six straight seasons. Impressive numbers.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:14pm On Mar 08, 2015
sebod:

And some certain players will be whistled.

gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:18pm On Mar 08, 2015
sebod:

Not even only on the right, but everywhere. Considering all the baggages and hype that followed Neymar from Brazil to Barca, one would expect Messi to give a distance for him to prove himself, but rather Messi takes him as his friend and brother, helping him to realize his dream. I am just always in awe of his simplicity and humility, I am blessed to be a Barca fan.

We all are... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:17am On Mar 09, 2015
Atletico Madrid 1 - 1 Valencia... grin

Valencia are proving stubborn this season... grin

I see a fight for the 2nd - 4th position between Real Madrid, Atletico Madrid & Valencia... tongue

(1) (2) (3) ... (655) (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.