Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,525 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (659) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4605786 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by RuuDie(m): 6:53am On Mar 09, 2015
In the words of one commentator who ran commentary for the FCB - Villareal (3-2) Liga game...
"I don't know how much this people pay to get into this stadium (Nou Camp), but they should be paying more for the entertainment they get!"

FCB dey ball jare cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:54am On Mar 09, 2015
^^^ gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 7:49am On Mar 09, 2015
RuuDie:
In the words of one commentator who ran commentary for the FCB - Villareal (3-2) Liga game...
"I don't know how much this people pay to get into this stadium (Nou Camp), but they should be paying more for the entertainment they get!"

FCB dey ball jare cool

Lucho's salary should be stomped and used to compensate for that.. sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 8:16am On Mar 09, 2015
"With a penalty and a tap in, Messi looked to experiment with a CR7-style hat-trick, only to lose patience with it and score the type of goal that makes the latter puke into that weird little party hat.".....>
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 9:00am On Mar 09, 2015
philfearon:
"With a penalty and a tap in, Messi looked to experiment with a CR7-style hat-trick, only to lose patience with it and score the type of goal that makes the latter puke into that weird little party hat.".....>
Hehehehehe that third goal was just out of this world.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 9:03am On Mar 09, 2015
homesteady:
Chaiii! Alves is a fooooooool
It was not even a foul! He won the ball clean! That ref...of course you all forgot the clear penalty and red card that should've followed that foul on Suarez in the first half.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=bZfyrKt-jm0

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/2389388-dani-alves-red-card-details-twitter-reaction-from-barcelona-vs-rayo-vallecano
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 9:17am On Mar 09, 2015
ddippset:
We got more difficult fixtures than Madrid.
How? We are playing Valencia at home, so are they. We are playing Sevilla away, so are they. Just Atletico that we play away; well, they have Malaga to contend with at home. It's balanced.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 11:50am On Mar 09, 2015
sebod:

Hehehehehe that third goal was just out of this world.
For where I watch the match,everybody jumped and started clapping for the goal....
It was really awesome...Even the Camp Nou crowd couldn't control their emotions for the goal!!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 12:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
logica:
How? We are playing Valencia at home, so are they. We are playing Sevilla away, so are they. Just Atletico that we play away; well, they have Malaga to contend with at home. It's balanced.
there are 11 fixtures left apart from the clasico. 6 of them fixtures are identical. The remaining five are as follows : barca have eibar, cordoba, athletico all AWAY, and Sociedad, deportivo home. Real madrid have levante, Grenada, eibar, Malaga all HOME. Only rayo away. That's barca 2 home, and 3 away while madrid is 4 home and 1 away. Trust me eibar and cordoba away will be very tricky.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 2:08pm On Mar 09, 2015
ddippset:
Trust me eibar and cordoba away will be very tricky.
...only if Enrique decides to smoke expired weed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:27pm On Mar 09, 2015
ddippset:
there are 11 fixtures left apart from the clasico. 6 of them fixtures are identical. The remaining five are as follows : barca have eibar, cordoba, athletico all AWAY, and Sociedad, deportivo home. Real madrid have levante, Grenada, eibar, Malaga all HOME. Only rayo away. That's barca 2 home, and 3 away while madrid is 4 home and 1 away. Trust me eibar and cordoba away will be very tricky.
Well, Eibar has lost the form they started the season with. They have lost their last 7 games, not counting last weekend's game cause I don't know what they played. We just have to take good advantage of their poor form.

Plus, Lucho needs to know that they have arguably the worst pitch in La-Liga. So, no one should cry foul on how the pitch is bad blah blah blah... We have to play in a way that will suit us, irrespective of the state of the pitch.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:36pm On Mar 09, 2015
Marca article grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 2:49pm On Mar 09, 2015
bykebyke:
Marca article grin

There is nothing shocking about this article though, it's glaring for all to see... shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:53pm On Mar 09, 2015
coded01:

There is nothing shocking about this article though, it's glaring for all to see... shocked grin

I'm only surprised it was published by Marca grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:59pm On Mar 09, 2015
bykebyke:

I'm only surprised it was published by Marca grin

Yes I know but like I said, its glaring for all to see except that they can't continue to live in denial any longer... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:15pm On Mar 09, 2015
Xavi & Iniesta Magic... cheesy

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fXsZ4tbLG_U

I am proud to be a fan of the finest club ever...FC Barcelona... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:41pm On Mar 09, 2015
At the winter break, Messi had 12 goals to Ronaldo's 25. Three months later and two weeks before a decisive Clásico, he has two more goals than his Real Madrid rival, who hasn't even put a shot on target in four of his last eight matches. shocked grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Emaprince: 5:04pm On Mar 09, 2015
coded01:
At the winter break, Messi had 12 goals to Ronaldo's 25. Three months later and two weeks before a decisive Clásico, he has two more goals than his Real Madrid rival, who hasn't even put a shot on target in four of his last eight matches. shocked grin
where was messi when ronaldo was scoring all his goals? Remember the midget is still playing catch up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:22pm On Mar 09, 2015
Emaprince:
where was messi when ronaldo was scoring all his goals? Remember the midget is still playing catch up.

Catching up to what?

Messi was simply giving Ronaldo a head start, now that he's in the race, we can all see the outcome.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:29pm On Mar 09, 2015
Emaprince:
Some Madridiots baffle me. lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:31pm On Mar 09, 2015
honeric01:

Catching up to what?

Messi was simply giving Ronaldo a head start, now that he's in the race, we can all see the outcome.
MR HONERIC01 were u the one that ban me? bcaus i dey vess o.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 5:32pm On Mar 09, 2015
messpero90:
MR HONERIC01 were u the one that ban me? bcaus i dey vess o.

From where to where sir?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 5:38pm On Mar 09, 2015
Have you guys seen the recent poll conducted about BBC? Gezz! Galaticos are furious!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
honeric01:

From where to where sir?
from sports, abi its semid4lyfe? shei b una dey try me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Baddestguyp(m): 6:01pm On Mar 09, 2015
funkyjms:
Have you guys seen the recent poll conducted about BBC? Gezz! Galaticos are furious!
yeah

Cristiano Ronaldo should be dropped by Real Madrid, say Goal readers - Goal.com

http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/9653692
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 6:09pm On Mar 09, 2015
messpero90:
from sports, abi its semid4lyfe? shei b una dey try me?

You got banned? if not by spambot, then serve out your ban.

Thank you.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:35pm On Mar 09, 2015
The following 5 players should be missing against eiber next week. Busquets (injured), alba (suspended), alvez (suspended), Mascherano (4 yellows), mathiues (4 yellows). Extra caution is required.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 6:40pm On Mar 09, 2015
coded01:

Yes I know but like I said, its glaring for all to see except that they can't continue to live in denial any longer... grin
Even Marca no see penaldos penalty , lost and find anyone ? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:52pm On Mar 09, 2015
fredoooooo:

Even Marca no see penaldos penalty , lost and find anyone ? grin

gringrin

Even Madrid fans no wan see the guy again... grin --- The guy no dey shame @ all... Go dey fly anyhow... tongue

http://www.espnfc.us/real-madrid/story/2338705/cristiano-ronaldo-should-be-dropped-32-percent-of-real-madrid-fans-say-in-poll
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:46pm On Mar 09, 2015
Baddestguyp:
yeah

Cristiano Ronaldo should be dropped by Real Madrid, say Goal readers - Goal.com

http://m.goal.com/x/en/news/9653692
32% of AS.com readers also said Ronaldo should be dropped...shockedlipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:51pm On Mar 09, 2015
coded01:

gringrin

Even Madrid fans no wan see the guy again... grin --- The guy no dey shame @ all... Go dey fly anyhow... tongue

http://www.espnfc.us/real-madrid/story/2338705/cristiano-ronaldo-should-be-dropped-32-percent-of-real-madrid-fans-say-in-poll
Na wa ooooo. Even Aeroplane no fly reach the guy.

For the past 720 minutes Bale has not scored. 5 of the last league matches he had played in, he didn't have a shot on target. Na wa oooooo. 100M
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by fredoooooo: 8:26pm On Mar 09, 2015
coded01:

gringrin

grin grin grin singing there's fire on the mountain in my Asa voice grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (656) (657) (658) (659) (660) (661) (662) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Awadi(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.