Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,696 members, 7,816,839 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 06:33 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (783) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4591761 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:54am On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
Maradona: ''Cristiano is a predator in front of goal.You can't let Cristiano shoot anywhere in the opposition half.Goalkeepers are scared of him.You have to be honest, goalkeepers are scared of Cristiano.They are not so scared of Messi in those areas because he doesn't have the same power as Cristiano'' Finally, people are starting to see things clearly.By the time Madrid retain the UCL by beating barca in a CR7 show, more people will have a change of thought.
CR7 show?...lol
Let's look at some facts bro!
Confirmed ways CR7 can have a show against Barca
1 tap-in via leg or head/final pass
2 scoring from the spot.
Confirmed ways Messi can score against RM
1 tap-in/final pass
2 scoring from the spot
3 freekick
4 taking on one, two,three or four players and score.
5 taking the ball from the middle of the park and put it inside the net.
Note- the two players have the 1st two in common, while the last three can only be attributed to Messi and not CR7 as he has never scored a freekick nor gone past three four players to score against Barca.

Finally, CR7 can only have a show if he scores as isco/Ramos are even more popular on the field than him once he can't get a goal. While Messi does not even need a goal to have a show(remember the 5-0 thrashing?). Now that there is almost certain you don't have a certain Modric/Kross who run the show for CR7 to tap-in, and Messi on his own can run the entire show( remember Bayern?) how does he then beat Barca in his show?

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 11:08am On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
Messi has won nothing yet.If Madrid and Barca get to the UCL final, then whoever wins will have the upper hand.An el clasico UCL final would have way more publicity than every UCL final that has been played b4.The Bale-clasico had a 400 million global audience.Just imagine the buzz a Messi-CR el clasico would generate.Messi's ballon d'or would only be secure if he wins the el-clasico final or Juve eliminate Madrid on Wednesday.

Stop giving yourself hope, Madrid ain't winning nothing this year! You should be praying that Neymar doesn't come 2nd!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:29am On May 11, 2015
sebod:

CR7 show?...lol
Let's look at some facts bro!
Confirmed ways CR7 can have a show against Barca
1 tap-in via leg or head/final pass
2 scoring from the spot.
Confirmed ways Messi can score against RM
1 tap-in/final pass
2 scoring from the spot
3 freekick
4 taking on one, two,three or four players and score.
5 taking the ball from the middle of the park and put it inside the net.
Note- the two players have the 1st two in common, while the last three can only be attributed to Messi and not CR7 as he has never scored a freekick nor gone past three four players to score against Barca.
OK

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by logica(m): 12:01pm On May 11, 2015
philfearon:

We had...
2006/2007 and 2007/2008...
Spanish Supercup 2006. It was only his final season (2007/2008); by then, we were already in the Messi era. wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 12:27pm On May 11, 2015
Krasid,,,,,i get one gist for you o....its urgent pls

DO YOU KNOW PAUL POGBA IS AROUND AND ALREADY SCORING?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 12:48pm On May 11, 2015
pelvicky:
Krasid,,,,,i get one gist for you o....its urgent pls

DO YOU KNOW PAUL POGBA IS AROUND AND ALREADY SCORING?
SO Juve would be lucky to escape a rout.This is our last shot at a trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Spencer63(m): 1:03pm On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
SO Juve would be lucky to escape a rout.This is our last shot at a trophy.
And you are gonna mess up the same way you messed up against Valencia
Especially ronlado..
Thank you
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:18pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
Sounding so pained...juve will beat madrid in Bernabau..
is this the same barcanista the tanoid? So you love football too. Nice one.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:24pm On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:

That dribble was too embarrassing! He collapsed like a pack of cards. ...
he dropped like a bad habit.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:30pm On May 11, 2015
ddippset:
is this the same barcanista the tanoid? So you love football too. Nice one.
oga which one be tanoid again? I love football like mad...

Proudly Cule
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:33pm On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
Maradona: ''Cristiano is a predator in front of goal.You can't let Cristiano shoot anywhere in the opposition half.Goalkeepers are scared of him.You have to be honest, goalkeepers are scared of Cristiano.They are not so scared of Messi in those areas because he doesn't have the same power as Cristiano'' Finally, people are starting to see things clearly.By the time Madrid retain the UCL by beating barca in a CR7 show, more people will have a change of thought.
Maradona should go and start playing golf...after Messi's show on Wednesday he knows that he has been surpassed now he's saving his face..nonsense.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TreQuartista: 1:38pm On May 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Maradona should go and start playing golf...after Messi's show on Wednesday he knows that he has been surpassed now he's saving his face..nonsense.

LOL
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 11, 2015
Fabregas to Chelsea TV -

"Barcelona was a team of individuals but now I am part of a family. The fans, team and owners are all together"

3 years. 3 long years we culers put up with his inconsistent, weak and average performances in the most important games. His shitty attitude when subbed off, his shocking dip in form after December and his lazy, carefree attitude. 3 bloody years that got us only 1 Liga title and 1 Copa del Rey.

Is THIS how he pays us back for our patience?

And yes I'm annoyed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:45pm On May 11, 2015
TreQuartista:

LOL
Did I crack a joke?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 11, 2015
Home of champions!!! cool cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:52pm On May 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Fabregas to Chelsea TV -

"Barcelona was a team of individuals but now I am part of a family. The fans, team and owners are all together"

3 years. 3 long years we culers put up with his inconsistent, weak and average performances in the most important games. His shitty attitude when subbed off, his shocking dip in form after December and his lazy, carefree attitude. 3 bloody years that got us only 1 Liga title and 1 Copa del Rey.

Is THIS how he pays us back for our patience?

And yes I'm annoyed.

Don't mind him.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 1:52pm On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
People are not seeing anything, but Maradona is scared that Messi has overtaken him..Just wants to renew the silly old debate of Messi v C.Ronaldo..
The world has moved on from that,he should too!!
And you too Krasid!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:04pm On May 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Barca fans never cease to amaze me.Surpass who? Messi has not even won a common 12 team copa america for his nation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 2:09pm On May 11, 2015
philfearon:

People are not seeing anything, but Maradona is scared that Messi has overtaken him..Just wants to renew the silly old debate of Messi v C.Ronaldo..
And you too Krasid!
Nobody has moved from anything.By the time CR leads Madrid to UCL glory securing his 4th ballon d'or in the process, people would have a rethink about who the greatest footballer of this generation is.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:09pm On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
Barca fans never cease to amaze me.Surpass who? Messi has not even won a common 12 team copa america for his nation.
Seems you've come out of your shell huh?..

By Wednesday night I'm sure you will crawl back in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:11pm On May 11, 2015
philfearon:

And you too Krasid!
Leave Maradona and Krasid..I'm expecting Pele to say his own soon.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by TreQuartista: 2:23pm On May 11, 2015
bykebyke:
Did I crack a joke?

Apparently. . .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by yourangel: 2:27pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
oga which one be tanoid again? I love football like mad...

Proudly Cule

You're welcome, brother! I can assure that you have FULL PROTECTION in this place. cheesy shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:56pm On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
Nobody has moved from anything.By the time CR leads Madrid to UCL glory securing his 4th ballon d'or in the process, people would have a rethink about who the greatest footballer of this generation is.
As he became the greatest when he led them to ucl glory last season by scoring a penalty and celebrated like he single handedly won the match and the whole world praised him, we can even remember over 100 quotes of praises from the world of soccer. I think you are the only one in the world that's still glued to this obsession. Not even Uscable, keep dreaming bro, it's allowed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by funkyjms: 3:03pm On May 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Fabregas to Chelsea TV -

I would agree with him that he's now part of a family but saying Barcelona was a team of individuals is absolute total capital complete balderdash! FCB play as a team more than any other club. Our successes have always been a collective effort and not 'a one-man show.' . It's a known fact that we don't need to prove.
Nothing wey person no go hear o...this is football anyway.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 3:04pm On May 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Did I crack a joke?
You obviously did.I am sure even your fellow barca fans couldn't hold their laughter.Comparing a world cup champion to a copa america finalist.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:10pm On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
I know the silly old debate is what makes you feel your penaldo has relevance..
Now,I have seen hundreds of fellow players Eulogise Messi,but I cant say same for Your tap-in master..
Even Pele that use to compare Neymar to Messi said that Messi is technically on the same level with him(he knows its obvious)..
People who watched Pele,Maradona and co play has said It that Messi is the GOAT..
Apparently, the only people still living in fools paradise are you lot..But one thing is clear though,I have never seen you claim Ronaldo is better than Messi.So,obviously, u r just acting like Chelsea fans with their magnified inferiority complex!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:14pm On May 11, 2015
Krasid:

Souness: "I am more than 60 now, and I don't believe that I've seen, or that I'm likely to see, anyone better than Messi in my lifetime."
I have read so many quotes similar to this, and the only I have read about CR7 is the ones from you and you alone.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 3:18pm On May 11, 2015
philfearon:

Now,I have seen hundreds of fellow players Eulogise Messi,but I cant say same for Your tap-in master..
Even Pele that use to compare Neymar to Messi said that Messi is technically on the same level with him(he knows its obvious)..
People who watched Pele,Maradona and co play has said It that Messi is the GOAT..
Apparently, the only people still living in fools paradise are you lot..But one thing is clear though,I have never seen you claim Ronaldo is better than Messi.So,obviously, u r just acting like Chelsea fans with their magnified inferiority complex!
I tire for the guy really. Only if he can provide just a quote where his god has been eulogised as GOAT. Only to be giving flimsy stats.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:33pm On May 11, 2015
sebod:

I tire for the guy really. Only if he can provide just a quote where his god has been eulogised as GOAT. Only to be giving flimsy stats.
He just feels sorry for Ronaldo..That's what I understand..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:42pm On May 11, 2015
[quote author=philfearon post=33633106]
Apparently, the only people still living in fools paradise are you lot..But one thing is clear though,I have never seen you claim Ronaldo is better than Messi.So,obviously,
u r just acting like Chelsea fans with their magnified inferiority complex![/
quote]

U clearly have a magnified inferiority complex with this ur rubbish talk tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 3:43pm On May 11, 2015
logica:
...involving Messi? We never even had a barren spell with Ronaldinho.

Your statement which I quoted didn't include both players.

(1) (2) (3) ... (780) (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.