Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,767 members, 7,817,117 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:20 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (784) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4593317 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 3:44pm On May 11, 2015
^^

Sick-azz pained Chelsea nigga!
@diggz
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by adioolayi(m): 3:48pm On May 11, 2015
ddippset:
is this the same barcanista the tanoid? So you love football too. Nice one.
Barcanista has been Barca die hard fan....some months ago...his signature reads" Barcelona to win champions league....Buhari to win 2015 election"....suddenly, he changed the latter part of his prediction to read "GEJ to win 2015 election"... If you check it now...he has changed it to GEJ remains hero...In all, I am happy he never change his Barca prediction.. grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 3:48pm On May 11, 2015
@ phool4lyf

The only pained imbecilic slowpoke here is you. What brought chelsea into ur useless messi is greater than ronaldo debate? steeeewpidazz nigro!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 3:58pm On May 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Fabregas to Chelsea TV -

"Barcelona was a team of individuals but now I am part of a family. The fans, team and owners are all together"

3 years. 3 long years we culers put up with his inconsistent, weak and average performances in the most important games. His shitty attitude when subbed off, his shocking dip in form after December and his lazy, carefree attitude. 3 bloody years that got us only 1 Liga title and 1 Copa del Rey.

Is THIS how he pays us back for our patience?

And yes I'm annoyed.

Don't mind that half season player. He is obviously pained. The same season he left, we're on the verge of a treble
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:59pm On May 11, 2015
funkyjms:

I would agree with him that he's now part of a family but saying Barcelona was a team of individuals is absolute total capital complete balderdash! FCB play as a team more than any other club. Our successes have always been a collective effort and not 'a one-man show.' . It's a known fact that we don't need to prove.
Nothing wey person no go hear o...this is football anyway.
As in eh..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:01pm On May 11, 2015
barackohandso:

Don't mind that half season player. He is obviously pained. The same season he left, we're on the verge of a treble
Leave the guy.. we have Ivan Rakitic.

Assuming Fabregas played against Bayern Munich

shocked shocked shocked
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 4:05pm On May 11, 2015
adioolayi:

Barcanista has been Barca die hard fan....some months ago...his signature reads" Barcelona to win champions league....Buhari to win 2015 election"....suddenly, he changed the latter part of his prediction to read "GEJ to win 2015 election"... If you check it now...he has changed it to GEJ remains hero...In all, I am happy he never change his Barca prediction.. grin
One thing i noticed is that his predictions are always wrong.By the time Madrid retain the UCL, he would change it to ''Barca remain the best in europe''
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:07pm On May 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Leave the guy.. we have Ivan Rakitic.

Assuming Fabregas played against Bayern Munich

shocked shocked shocked

Schweinsteiger would've outmuscled him and he'll continue slowing our game down. Even Chelsea fans know he's a half season player. Good thing he's gone though
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:13pm On May 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Fabregas to Chelsea TV -

"Barcelona was a team of individuals but now I am part of a family. The fans, team and owners are all together"

3 years. 3 long years we culers put up with his inconsistent, weak and average performances in the most important games. His shitty attitude when subbed off, his shocking dip in form after December and his lazy, carefree attitude. 3 bloody years that got us only 1 Liga title and 1 Copa del Rey.

Is THIS how he pays us back for our patience?

And yes I'm annoyed.
Annoying but, why annoyed when his replacement (Ivan) is poised to give us more trophies in just a season than Fab did in 3 seasons.

Rakitic has given us far more than we ever imagined. Not to mention that he was just a bargain.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:18pm On May 11, 2015
philfearon:

I know the silly old debate is what makes you feel your penaldo has relevance..
Now,I have seen hundreds of fellow players Eulogise Messi,but I cant say same for Your tap-in master..
Even Pele that use to compare Neymar to Messi said that Messi is technically on the same level with him(he knows its obvious)..
People who watched Pele,Maradona and co play has said It that Messi is the GOAT..
Apparently, the only people still living in fools paradise are you lot..But one thing is clear though,I have never seen you claim Ronaldo is better than Messi.So,obviously, u r just acting like Chelsea fans with their magnified inferiority complex!
Spot on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:21pm On May 11, 2015
barackohandso:

Sextuple you mean?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 4:27pm On May 11, 2015
@ Dmcdad

The only issue wit ur guys write up is he throwing insults in the way of chelsea fans. krasid is a madrid fan. The players involved in the arguement is messi and ronaldo so,what has chelsea fans got to do wit it?

Kindly ask ur guy to respect himself and grow up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:28pm On May 11, 2015
sebod:

As he became the greatest when he led them to ucl glory last season by scoring a penalty and celebrated like he single handedly won the match and the whole world praised him, we can even remember over 100 quotes of praises from the world of soccer. I think you are the only one in the world that's still glued to this obsession. Not even Uscable, keep dreaming bro, it's allowed.

Even Usbcable calls him Penaldo these days... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:32pm On May 11, 2015
When shall all these redundant and boring Messi Ronaldo superiority arguments stop? Aren't you folks tired of that familiar line of argument?

I implore you guys to forsake that argument, and revel yourself in the Messi Show. It won't last forever.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:34pm On May 11, 2015
barackohandso:

Schweinsteiger would've outmuscled him and he'll continue slowing our game down. Even Chelsea fans know he's a half season player. Good thing he's gone though
Thiago would have given all kinds of passes grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:34pm On May 11, 2015
dmcdad:

Annoying but, why annoyed when his replacement (Ivan) is poised to give us more trophies in just a season than Fab did in 3 seasons.

Rakitic has given us far more than we ever imagined. Not to mention that he was just a bargain.

I. Rakitic, the perfect upgrade from lazy Cesc. So worthy is he of the famed No.4 jersey that we're on course for every trophy available. cool

And to imagine he was bought for £15m
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:36pm On May 11, 2015
dmcdad:

Person weh come from La Masia deh talk this kind thing..e suppose pain na

But na jealousy deh do amgrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 4:37pm On May 11, 2015
dearpreye:
When shall all these redundant and boring Messi Ronaldo superiority arguments stop? Aren't you folks tired of that familiar line of argument?

I implore you guys to forsake that argument, and revel yourself in the Messi Show. It won't last forever.

It would last forever bro. Thanks to technology wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:48pm On May 11, 2015
Krasid:
One thing i noticed is that his predictions are always wrong.By the time Madrid retain the UCL, he would change it to ''Barca remain the best in europe''
There is nothing like almajiri underaged in UCL. Also who won Rivers(my home state)? I did. Whether you agree or not, "Barcelona will be crowned European Champion come June"! Madrid is Dead...

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 4:53pm On May 11, 2015
Mcleo007:

It would last forever bro. Thanks to technology wink

Funny you. Whatever. Let's enjoy this celestial show!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 4:58pm On May 11, 2015
Trip to Munich

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 5:25pm On May 11, 2015
dmcdad:
Sextuple you mean?
Abi oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:34pm On May 11, 2015
Mcleo007:

Even Usbcable calls him Penaldo these days... grin
I tire oooooo. As it stands today, na only Krasid still believe CR7 is the greatest ever even when Figo self dan talk otherwise
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:37pm On May 11, 2015
dmcdad:

Spot on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 5:57pm On May 11, 2015
@Phool4lyf

Aspa bin pained u can repeat it a million times it doesnt stop the fact dat bin an eeeidiot is embedded in ur genes.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:07pm On May 11, 2015
bykebyke:

Person weh come from La Masia deh talk this kind thing..e suppose pain na

But na jealousy deh do amgrin
E really dey painful sha. A whole La Masia graduate spew such rubbish. Anywayz, when him don see say, we wan use trophy baff ourselves this season, the same season he left us. Jealousy sure must set in.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by diggz: 6:08pm On May 11, 2015
@ Phool4lyf

You are a plank my friend if you fink me responding to you insulting the entire fans of CFC is throwing tantrums.

How immatured can you be? You fink supporting barcelona suddenly makes you a superior being compared to other people? Are you so steeeeewpid?

One will expect you to correct ur public show of shame but NO,instead u are busy acting all cool and saying am pained. If you cannot behave responsibly even in ur own thread den my friend u are really and truely a PLANK.!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:11pm On May 11, 2015
Mcleo007:

I. Rakitic, the perfect upgrade from lazy Cesc. So worthy is he of the famed No.4 jersey that we're on course for every trophy available. cool

And to imagine he was bought for £15m
So so cheap, and yet, very valuable. More than Cesc. Bar the group stage game against PSG at The Parc des Princes(where he had a below average game), he has shown in virtually every big game we have played.

Thank you Ivan! Thank you Cesc for giving him the chance to give us something more.

Força Barça!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:16pm On May 11, 2015
diggz:
@ Dmcdad

The only issue wit ur guys write up is he throwing insults in the way of chelsea fans. krasid is a madrid fan. The players involved in the arguement is messi and ronaldo so,what has chelsea fans got to do wit it?

Kindly ask ur guy to respect himself and grow up.
I understand you man. But frankly, it's not worth all the insults you have been throwing thus far. Please, do without the insults. I wouldn't want a situation where we would have to be seeing abusive and insulting comments rather than objective arguments.

My take is that; you can still get your point (s) across without the insults. Abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:15pm On May 11, 2015
dmcdad:

I understand you man. But frankly, it's not worth all the insults you have been throwing thus far. Please, do without the insults. I wouldn't want a situation where we would have to be seeing abusive and insulting comments rather than objective arguments.

My take is that; you can still get your point (s) across without the insults. Abeg.
I want him to feel pained as he is definitely feeling right now..
Most Chelsea fans lack respect!!

4 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Eruditor: 7:46pm On May 11, 2015
sebod:

I tire for the guy really. Only if he can provide just a quote where his god has been eulogised as GOAT. Only to be giving flimsy stats.

This is sooo true.

You can find the odd one or 3 person's saying CR7 is better than Messi or that they prefer him to Messi. But you can NEVER find any person of note saying CR7 is the greatest of all times yet we hear that every so often about Messi.

Says alot if you ask me.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:02pm On May 11, 2015
barcanista:
There is nothing like almajiri underaged in UCL. Also who won Rivers(my home state)? I did. Whether you agree or not, "Barcelona will be crowned European Champion come June"! Madrid is Dead...
Harsh!

(1) (2) (3) ... (781) (782) (783) (784) (785) (786) (787) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.