Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,738 members, 7,817,029 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:54 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (816) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4592571 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (6187) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:22pm On May 22, 2015
It seems the Ilkay Gundogan is a done deal oh...... the whole Internet is filled with the news!

Report: Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund agree deal for Ilkay Gundogan

Barcelona and Borussia Dortmund have reached on Thursday a verbal agreement that will have Ilkay Gundogan signing with the Catalan giants once the club’s transfer ban is completed, on January 1 , 2016, sources told Barça Blaugranes. The midfielder has agreed to the terms proposed by the Blaugrana , and the German club is also on board with all offers.
The 24-year-old midfielder has his contract ending on June of 2016, and Dortmund was desperate to work a deal for the players before that, so they could profit from his departure. Despite being continually linked with moves to the Premier League, with
Manchester United being the big favorites, Gundogan was not interested in a move to England, and that possibility completely vanished once his favorite team, Barcelona, got in contact a few weeks ago.
Sources say that Gundogan even agreed to medical testing in a clinic in Munich, where he attended the Champions League semifinal match between the Blaugrana and Bayern Munich . Barça’s sporting commission director, Ariedo Braida, was concerned about the back issues that sidelined him from all of last season. But the tests came back with satisfying results, and there are no worries about that injury bothering him again once he gets to Catalonia.
Gundogan is the player elected to replace Xavi Hernández, who has announced his departure from the club after the Champions League Final. Barça will have to wait for six months to officially welcome the new signing, but the deal is completely done.
According to sources, Gundogan will sign a five-year contract with the
Blaugrana , and Dortmund will receive a $34 million fee. Bonuses will also be awarded to both the club and the player if he meets certain performance goals, such as appearances, goals scored, and titles, in a deal similar to the one agreed with Arsenal and Thomas Vermaelen.
Now there will be a long, six-month period between the agreement and the actual official announcement, and everything can happen. But, unless something insane occurs, Ilkay Gundogan will be the next Barcelona midfielder.

www.barcablaugranes.com/2015/5/22/8641149/report-barcelona-and-borussia-dortmund-agree-deal-for-ilkay-gundogan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:28pm On May 22, 2015
Reports: Ilkay Gundogan passes medical at Barcelona
www.squawka.com/news/reports-ilkay-gundogan-passes-medical-at-barcelona/381560
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:52pm On May 22, 2015
honeric01:

When i look d time i use argue eh, i shake my head..expensive time buroda.
Na so na.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:53pm On May 22, 2015
homesteady:
Reports: Ilkay Gundogan passes medical at Barcelona

www.squawka.com/news/reports-ilkay-gundogan-passes-medical-at-barcelona/381560
I see this news yesterday dey laugh. Who do the medical? Lies upon lies... Person no know the one e go believe again.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:54pm On May 22, 2015
honeric01:

To replace who?
To come pick ball.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:57pm On May 22, 2015
ollah1:

Barca would be stupid to buy him at the amount. He is worth just 20. Anything beyond that would make the transfer very meaningless for barca.

All that one na just mere rumour. Make una no dey bother una sef. We are buying just a midfielder this year. Pogba says yes today. Tomorrow it would be Ilkay Gundogan passes medical. Then the day after tomorrow it would be Barça opens negotiations with Arsenal for Ramsey. Lol. E no dey tire them?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:18pm On May 22, 2015
dmcdad:

I see this news yesterday dey laugh. Who do the medical? Lies upon lies... Person no know the one e go believe again.

transfer market will soon be open na, more stories will come out gringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:19pm On May 22, 2015
Luis Enrique: "Xavi will start tomorrow? Yes. Vermaelen will play? Yes." #fcblive

yayyy! At least he will work for his medal grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:26pm On May 22, 2015
homesteady:
Luis Enrique: "Xavi will start tomorrow? Yes. Vermaelen will play? Yes." #fcblive

What you guys don't know is that Vermaelen sacrificed himself for the remaining players to be injury free. So the guy don already work for his mdical grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 5:35pm On May 22, 2015
sebod:

What you guys don't know is that Vermaelen sacrificed himself for the remaining players to be injury free. So the guy don already work for his mdical grin grin grin

Thats true oh gringrin He took all their injuries to himself!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:00pm On May 22, 2015
dmcdad:

lol...
Remember the Ozil transfer though!
Sources say He is in Barcelona for some stuffs though!
Left to me,we don't need Gundogan pals..
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 6:03pm On May 22, 2015
Tomorrow, the Camp Nou will have a mosaic to celebrate the League title. Xavi will lift the league trophy after the game.

After celebrating the league title, a video will be projected on Xavi and he will also say a few words to the fans in the stadium.

Don't miss the celebrations tomorrow guys!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:04pm On May 22, 2015
homesteady:

Thats true oh gringrin He took all their injuries to himself!
He is The Blaugrana Jesus!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:26pm On May 22, 2015
philfearon:

Lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:28pm On May 22, 2015
philfearon:
lol... Remember the Ozil transfer though! Sources say He is in Barcelona for some stuffs though! ... Left to me,we don't need Gundogan pals..
I'd put Pogba above the rest.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:29pm On May 22, 2015
homesteady:

transfer market will soon be open na, more stories will come out gringrin
E don open already na albeit unofficially. I know say when e open officially, person no go rest with news, especially rumours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:30pm On May 22, 2015
homesteady:

I'd also like to see Lord Douglas playing tomorrow too.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:33pm On May 22, 2015
sebod:

cheesy Kinda true...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:34pm On May 22, 2015
philfearon:
He saved us (Culés) all...cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:48pm On May 22, 2015
dmcdad:

I'd put Pogba above the rest.
That's kul...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 6:49pm On May 22, 2015
dmcdad:

I'd also like to see Lord Douglas playing tomorrow too.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by larryChockode: 11:38pm On May 22, 2015
what barca needs right now is a strong centre back because the defense still looks shaky even though they have conceded few goals. Cahill woudn't be a bad buy thats if chelsea are willing to sell. i must say, i haven't been really impressed with "rakitic". Physically good but he lacks that pace which barcelona needs right now in the middle. If you ask me, ill'd say sell rakitic and bring in "marco varatti". if gundogan deal has being pulled through thats great news! varatti & gundogan would be a awesome pair in the middle assisting offensively and defensively with busquet. this should be my team for next season
starting line up:
/cladio bravo/ /dani,pique,cahill,alba/
/varatti,busquet,gundogan/
/messi,suarez,neymar/

subs:vamalen,batra,macherano,sergi samper,denis suarez, rafinha, pedro, stegen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 11:46pm On May 22, 2015
larryChockode:
what barca needs right now is a strong centre back because the defense still looks shaky even though they have conceded few goals. Cahill woudn't be a bad buy thats if chelsea are willing to sell. i must say, i haven't been really impressed with "rakitic". Physically good but he lacks that pace which barcelona needs right now in the middle. If you ask me, ill'd say sell rakitic and bring in "marco varatti". if gundogan deal has being pulled through thats great news! varatti & gundogan would be a awesome pair in the middle assisting offensively and defensively with busquet. this should be my team for next season
starting line up:
/messi,suarez,neymar/

Sell rakitic? Someone gimme gun pls
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:00am On May 23, 2015
larryChockode:
starting line up:
/messi,suarez,neymar/

Why Cahill?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:10am On May 23, 2015
Austeenx:

Why Cahill?
You dey mind am? Of all defenders available na Cahill. Chai!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:11am On May 23, 2015
onuwaje:

Sell rakitic? Someone gimme gun pls
**Hands him a shotgun**
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:12am On May 23, 2015
Saw an exclusive from Agecia News 2 days ago that MATs would be the Liga goal keeper for next season. While Bravo would handle the Champions League and Cup matches.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:46am On May 23, 2015
larryChockode:
starting line up:
/messi,suarez,neymar/

Guy,is this a joke?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 7:47am On May 23, 2015
dmcdad:
Saw an exclusive from Agecia News 2 days ago that MATs would be the Liga goal keeper for next season. While Bravo would handle the Champions League and Cup matches.
Making Sense I swear!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Spencer63(m): 9:08am On May 23, 2015
larryChockode:
starting line up:
/messi,suarez,neymar/

This guy dey make me laugh abeg...
Bench masheck??
Sell rakitic?
Buy Cahill?

Looool
This ain't no master league or football manager oooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 9:26am On May 23, 2015
dmcdad:

**Hands him a shotgun**

How can u give me gun without ammo ehn constable! angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade6: 10:06am On May 23, 2015
vermalaen starts....lucho enrique

(1) (2) (3) ... (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) (818) (819) ... (6187) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.