Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,167 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:39 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (814) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4587705 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (6186) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 11:40am On May 21, 2015
philfearon:
Pedro will be a starter in any other team besides Barca though!
Yes because Barcelona is a model that needs only the best...
Pedro should go to Arsenal or maybe Everton.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:00pm On May 21, 2015
homesteady:

What you people are doing is not good oh grin

Have you people forgotten during our last Sociedad match, when he was just subbed in and scored a beautiful goal that finally settled the match?
Hehehehehehe... Another joke of the day. Sociedad that didnt look like a threat all day. All of a sudden Pedro's goal brought calmness. Well, okay ooooo. If you say so.

Na fine goal be that sha make person talk true. But that one no mean say...lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:09pm On May 21, 2015
sebod:

I doubt if we can ever see any player that would fit in perfectly into Xavi's shoes.we can only get a replacement that would come with his own idea. Xavi is Xavi and can't ever be equalled.
Gbam! Anyone dreaming of having Xavi replaced will dream forever. We need a veey good player to man that Xavi's role or position, not his replacement. Xavi is Xavi, and then the rest.

Besides, Enrique's game is not centred purely on possession. So, having a hybrid player(who is possession based and attacking wise also) like the ones available on the market would be good to go as we don't play full-time tiki-taka anymore.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:10pm On May 21, 2015
homesteady:

Reus plays mostly from the wing!
Kagawa should also be an attacking midfielder!

Yaya is a box to box midfielder!

If barcelona were using the 4-2-3-1 formation, Xavi will play the same position that Ilkay plays!

Ilkay is a proper holding midfielder! Barcelona lacks one now, thats why whenever any team is playing with too much pressure against us, Enrique brings in Xavi, because he knows Iniesta is not a real holding midfielder!

You are right. Spot on.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:16pm On May 21, 2015
philfearon:

Haba! In Madrid? Starter? Na wa you ooooooo. How about in Bayern Munchen? Starter? Ahead of who and who? Ribery? Robben?

Take am easy talk this kind thing next time. You fit say any EPL team. Although Chelsea no go easy like that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:30pm On May 21, 2015
honeric01:

oga, Xavi wont play any 4 ..stop this one already.. how many times do you see xavi tackle? even Iniesta does better in that.

we cant play 4:2:3:1 and if we are to play that, then Xavi won't be on d starting line up.

buttomline..Xavi and Gungodan are 2 different players.

enough said.

Haa! Is this stuff rocket science?
Don't you know the position of a 4? A 4 is a defensive midfielder like Busquet ! I never said Ilkay or Xavi play the no 4 position

I told you that in Dortmund 4-2-3-1- formation, he is their Fabregas/Modric while they still have their Matic/kross!

It seems you are thinking that Enrique idea of playing 2 DM is the only way to play a double pivot! Busquet and Xavi will make a good pivot!

Did you even read the article I posted?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 12:36pm On May 21, 2015
homesteady:

Haa! Is this stuff rocket science?
Don't you know the position of a 4? A 4 is a defensive midfielder like Busquet ! I never said Ilkay or Xavi play the no 4 position

I told you that in Dortmund 4-2-3-1- formation, he is their Fabregas/Modric while they still have their Matic/kross!

It seems you are thinking that Enrique idea of playing 2 DM is the only way to play a double pivot! Busquet and Xavi will make a good pivot!

Did you even read the article I posted?

how can he be their fabregas when fagregas plays behind costa?

does Gudongan play behind immobile or ramos?

remember they both play the same formation?

you funny mennn.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:38pm On May 21, 2015
philfearon:

This is refreshingly funny.
Keep it up.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:39pm On May 21, 2015
And who the hell is "Mitty" ??
Is he the Armenian guy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:22pm On May 21, 2015
honeric01:

Surely but do you buy the idea that gundogan can do similar job?
I am not so sure he can!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:28pm On May 21, 2015
dmcdad:

Gbam! Anyone dreaming of having Xavi replaced will dream forever. We need a veey good player to man that Xavi's role or position, not his replacement. Xavi is Xavi, and then the rest.

Besides, Enrique's game is not centred purely on possession. So, having a hybrid player(who is possession based and attacking wise also) like the ones available on the market would be good to go as we don't play full-time tiki-taka anymore.
That's just it.
Some players leave their footprint in a team and could never be replaced. There's never a replacement for 'Dihno, neither would there be for Messi and same for Xavi. Each player with his own ideas and packages. Let's just get a very good player who can hold on well on the ball, dictate play from the deep and have a very good eye on giving a final pass. One of the attributes of Xavi that stands him out? That millimetric final pass that would never catch a player on offside and still drops at the exact foot of the receiver! #respect Xavi!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 1:45pm On May 21, 2015
......and Xavi finally announces his departure from Barcelona.
He stated his intention to play at a low level and being able to develop his coaching career in Qatar as reasons for leaving.

Goodbye to the greatest central midfielder of all time, the greatest player in the history of Spanish football and arguably the best midfielder to wear the Barca jersey.
I can't wait to see you come back to coach the team. #a living legend.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:54pm On May 21, 2015
Austeenx:
Wow!

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 1:54pm On May 21, 2015
honeric01:

how can he be their fabregas when fagregas plays behind costa?
does Gudongan play behind immobile or ramos?
remember they both play the same formation?
you funny mennn.
Sigh! You should be sure of what you are typing na undecided Fabregas plays behind Oscar Chelsea 11
then compare it dortmund 11

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:55pm On May 21, 2015
sebod:

That's just it.
Some players leave their footprint in a team and could never be replaced. There's never a replacement for 'Dihno, neither would there be for Messi and same for Xavi. Each player with his own ideas and packages. Let's just get a very good player who can hold on well on the ball, dictate play from the deep and have a very good eye on giving a final pass. One of the attributes of Xavi that stands him out? That millimetric final pass that would never catch a player on offside and still drops at the exact foot of the receiver! #respect Xavi!
That's it jare.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 1:59pm On May 21, 2015
No player can replace Xavi... angry

I repeat no player... angry grin

The Greatest Central Midfielder Of All Time... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 2:08pm On May 21, 2015
Funny how you guyz think Pedro is trash now, not all player can be a Saurez or Leo

coded01:

Verrati!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:08pm On May 21, 2015
coded01:

I've seen better players.
Even Mikel Obi can do a better job than Xavi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 2:13pm On May 21, 2015
honeric01:

Sergio Roberto and Suarez plays similar position?

Suarez is more of an attacking midfielder, sucks at defending more Roberto is more defensive.

Pedro and super sub shouldn't be in the same sentence..i am yet to see any game pedro changed from the bench lol.

Alright bro..

Bruhh! Lol. I rest my case!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:16pm On May 21, 2015
khanye:

Bruhh! Lol. I rest my case!
We talking Dennis Suarez right?
The one currently in Sevilla huh?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 2:18pm On May 21, 2015
homesteady:

Sigh! You should be sure of what you are typing na undecided Fabregas plays behind Oscar Chelsea 11
then compare it dortmund 11
Fabregas plays behind Oscar?
Watched the game against west brom?
funny menn!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 2:22pm On May 21, 2015
Kris Voakes: Is €30m really worth the moral bankruptcy? As part of the greatest Barcelona side there has ever been, Xavi has gained untold riches. He doesn’t need one cent of the money. This season alone he has raked in a salary of more than €9m. At this point, one could move the decimal point in his bank account and he would hardly notice. If it is about extending his career, there are thousands of more worthy clubs across the world that would jump at the chance to employ him. Why Qatar? Why promote this World Cup? It is a frankly baffling decision. Xavi should have exited Barcelona in the most memorable of fashions, being hailed as one of the greatest players of his time and an icon of which the football world could be proud. Instead, he heads off on the kind of self-serving mission it is impossible to justify. Goal.com
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 2:25pm On May 21, 2015
honeric01:

Fabregas plays behind Oscar?
Watched the game against west brom?
funny menn!

Can you please stop this show of ignorance? undecided
It's very embarrassing!

You claim to know tactics, yet I'm putting one right in your face and you can't still interpret it!

Oscar plays in the hole for Chelsea, that's the No 10 role(attacking midfielder), the same position James play for real madrid!

Remove Cech and Remy, put Courtois and Costa, that's Chelsea standard lineup!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by khanye(m): 2:28pm On May 21, 2015
homesteady:

It's very embarrassing!

You claim to know tactics, yet I'm putting one right in your face and you can't still interpret it!

Oscar plays in the hole for Chelsea, that's the No 10 role(attacking midfielder), the same position James play for real madrid!

Lmao grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:58pm On May 21, 2015
stevemims:
Kris Voakes: Is €30m really worth the moral bankruptcy? As part of the greatest Barcelona side there has ever been, Xavi has gained untold riches. He doesn’t need one cent of the money. This season alone he has raked in a salary of more than €9m. At this point, one could move the decimal point in his bank account and he would hardly notice. If it is about extending his career, there are thousands of more worthy clubs across the world that would jump at the chance to employ him. Why Qatar? Why promote this World Cup? It is a frankly baffling decision. Xavi should have exited Barcelona in the most memorable of fashions, being hailed as one of the greatest players of his time and an icon of which the football world could be proud. Instead, he heads off on the kind of self-serving mission it is impossible to justify. Goal.com
What a pathetic attention seeking write up! He can go to anywhere he chooses to.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mencade6: 3:12pm On May 21, 2015
goodbye xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by stevemims(m): 5:32pm On May 21, 2015
sebod:

What a pathetic attention seeking write up! He can go to anywhere he chooses to.
Spot on bro,he always does that. But to an extent there is a connectivity to some points he raised. Why xavi nor fit retire for barca? Then look elsewhere to develop his coaching career,afterwards come back to barca as a coach. Im a barca fan,just my two cents.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by philfearon(m): 5:36pm On May 21, 2015
dmcdad:

Haba! In Madrid? Starter? Na wa you ooooooo. How about in Bayern Munchen? Starter? Ahead of who and who? Ribery? Robben?

Take am easy talk this kind thing next time. You fit say any EPL team. Although Chelsea no go easy like that.
Not everything is meant to be typed out bro..We know the exception,but I still want to spite their fans here...if you get what I mean!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 5:43pm On May 21, 2015
stevemims:
Spot on bro,he always does that. But to an extent there is a connectivity to some points he raised. Why xavi nor fit retire for barca? Then look elsewhere to develop his coaching career,afterwards come back to barca as a coach. Im a barca fan,just my two cents.
He still wants to be playing regular which can not be guaranteed at Barca anymore. He knows he needs to allow the younger ones grow as he's not ready to hang his boot yet like Puyol. Even Pep left for Xavi to take over.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:09pm On May 21, 2015
Tw Dos Santos (Villarreal): "An idol leaves, an example, the MASTER #XaviHernandez Thanks for teaching me so much!" http:///B2M7FTz8DB

#respect Xavi
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:11pm On May 21, 2015
philfearon:

Not everything is meant to be typed out bro..We know the exception,but I still want to spite their fans here...if you get what I mean!
I get you sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 9:20pm On May 21, 2015
homesteady:

It's very embarrassing!

i have learnt to ignore you for a while now..i think i should go back to ignoring you..its the best decision..

someone like you dont even know Fabregas plays behind costa/remy. its a shame.

I hate foolish argument

(1) (2) (3) ... (811) (812) (813) (814) (815) (816) (817) ... (6186) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 4 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.