Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,279 members, 7,818,936 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:39 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (881) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4603154 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (6192) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:18am On Jul 10, 2015
homesteady:
Arda Turan: "I'm happy to come to the best Club in the world. I'll try to give the best I've got."

"Those who know me know that I've dreamt of playing for Barça since I was a kid," says Arda Turan

Arda Turan: "I received lots of offers, but when I heard from Barça I pushed all the others aside."

Arda: "Luis Enrique called me. It made me feel happy. I liked it that he got in touch to tell me he wanted me at his team."

Arda: "Luis Enrique called me after the deal was done and Iniesta sent me a message to welcome me, liked that a lot."

Welcome Turan! Incase Barthomeu doesn't win, and the new presido tries to send him back to Atletico Madrid, the thunder that will fire the new president is already acquiring more charges angry

A. Turan has come to stay. Versatile player with so much experience of the league and Europe. He's a zillion times better than P. Pogba; no fear of settling into the team, and the fact he was requested by Lucho made it plausible to be optimistic.

Who needs P. Pogba when we've got Rafinha A., who despite his playing time was in the top 5 of players with the most successful take ons and dribbles in the league. Dude's the future, if only he's patient.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 10:20am On Jul 10, 2015
@Sebod, aptly said.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:01pm On Jul 10, 2015
homesteady:
Arda Turan: "I'm happy to come to the best Club in the world. I'll try to give the best I've got."

"Those who know me know that I've dreamt of playing for Barça since I was a kid," says Arda Turan

Arda Turan: "I received lots of offers, but when I heard from Barça I pushed all the others aside."

Arda: "Luis Enrique called me. It made me feel happy. I liked it that he got in touch to tell me he wanted me at his team."

Arda: "Luis Enrique called me after the deal was done and Iniesta sent me a message to welcome me, liked that a lot."

Welcome Turan! Incase Barthomeu doesn't win, and the new presido tries to send him back to Atletico Madrid, the thunder that will fire the new president is already acquiring more charges angry
The Amadioha that will strike them is still adding fire and brimstone. But then, none would be that foolish to do so, moreso it was the coach's request albeit they are against it because Barto backed it up.

Welcome jare Arda Turan. Better person.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:02pm On Jul 10, 2015
bykebyke:

That would be a foolish thing to do..Enrique asked for him right?...why not let the coach have what he wants.

Benedito has already said that if he wins,Turan is going.

I hope he doesn't win though..#TeamLaporta
Me and you know say that one no fit win sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Mcleo007:

A. Turan has come to stay. Versatile player with so much experience of the league and Europe. He's a zillion times better than P. Pogba; no fear of settling into the team, and the fact he was requested by Lucho made it plausible to be optimistic.

Who needs P. Pogba when we've got Rafinha A., who despite his playing time was in the top 5 of players with the most successful take ons and dribbles in the league. Dude's the future, if only he's patient.
I believe he would be patient. As for Pogba, I thank my stars we didn't get it or ain't gonna get him hopefully. Laporta should just go and sit down with his blabbing about getting Pogba at any cost if he is elected.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Me and you know say that one ni fit win sef.
He's just occupying space grin

The real battle is between Bartomeu and Laporta.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 12:40pm On Jul 10, 2015
When b d election make I find my pvc habeg grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 12:54pm On Jul 10, 2015
bykebyke:

That would be a foolish thing to do..Enrique asked for him right?...why not let the coach have what he wants.

Benedito has already said that if he wins,Turan is going.

I hope he doesn't win though..#TeamLaporta

Abii!

Even as the Benedito had a 0% chance of winning, he has reduced it to -10% chance of winning because of his comment on Turan!

Who in his right senses will for vote someone that is already planning chaos for a treble wining Coach and team.

Even if he had that in mind, he should have kept it in his mind until he gets elected!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 1:14pm On Jul 10, 2015
Who else is in the squad occupying space that needs to leave?

When is Pedro leaving so we can have one of the promising stars occupy his space?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:11pm On Jul 10, 2015
Laporta: "Bartomeu is a weak President. He doesn't have the courage to join a debate and defend his club. Barça needs a stronger leader. Not joining the debates is disrespectful to the socis."

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:18pm On Jul 10, 2015
bykebyke:
He's just occupying space grin
The real battle is between Bartomeu and Laporta.
cheesycheesycheesy
@emboldened - Matter.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:20pm On Jul 10, 2015
homesteady:

Abii!

Even as the Benedito had a 0% chance of winning, he has reduced it to -10% chance of winning because of his comment on Turan!

Who in his right senses will for vote someone that is already planning chaos for a treble wining Coach and team.

Even if he had that in mind, he should have kept it in his mind until he gets elected!
Na the sense wey him no get be that.cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
dmcdad:
cheesycheesycheesy
@emboldened - Matter.
Your head is theregrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:24pm On Jul 10, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy

@emboldened - Matter.
double post
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy

@emboldened - Matter.
Triple post.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:25pm On Jul 10, 2015
onuwaje:
When b d election make I find my pvc habeg grin
18th my broda.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jul 10, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesycheesycheesy

@emboldened - Matter.
4th post...no vex abeg grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 3:05pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 5:04pm On Jul 10, 2015
dmcdad:

18th my broda.
When will. jega or zakari announce result?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 7:06pm On Jul 10, 2015
dmcdad:

Nna ehn...

**In Church mode** You are welcome in the name of the Lord...**

Welcome bruv. We hope and are super-sure that your stay here would be worthwhile and like no other. This has been my home away from home. If I log on NL anyday, anytime, it's for this thread and no other. This thread takes over 90% of time spent on NL. You think it's a coincidence? Think again.

I love the Club. I love the fans. I love Culés here on NL. I don't visit other Club's threads, but then, I am very sure none can be as interesting as this with peeps who have great heads on their necks.

If I hear say you no enjoy this thread ehn... Them dey do you for village be that. cheesycheesycheesy

Welcome bruv.
I knw u ar very active on this thread thats y i called ur name......i wud surely enjoy my stay here wink
dmcdad:

Nna ehn...

**In Church mode** You are welcome in the name of the Lord...**

Welcome bruv. We hope and are super-sure that your stay here would be worthwhile and like no other. This has been my home away from home. If I log on NL anyday, anytime, it's for this thread and no other. This thread takes over 90% of time spent on NL. You think it's a coincidence? Think again.

I love the Club. I love the fans. I love Culés here on NL. I don't visit other Club's threads, but then, I am very sure none can be as interesting as this with peeps who have great heads on their necks.

If I hear say you no enjoy this thread ehn... Them dey do you for village be that. cheesycheesycheesy

Welcome bruv.
I knw u ar very active on this thread thats y i called ur name......i wud surely enjoy my stay here
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:12pm On Jul 10, 2015
onuwaje:
When will. jega or zakari announce result?
I guess it should be some few hours later.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:13pm On Jul 10, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:15pm On Jul 10, 2015
bykebyke:
4th post...no vex abeg grin
No be your fault jare...cheesy Blame it on our useless networks.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 11:26pm On Jul 10, 2015
I saw this somewhere. I didn't see Mueller on their list. I was so peeved I decided to do something about it.

Adidas vs Nike. Who you with?

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by raumdeuter: 11:33pm On Jul 10, 2015
^^ Adidas!!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:50pm On Jul 10, 2015
A40:
I saw this somewhere. I didn't see Mueller on their list. I was so peeved I decided to do something about it.

Suarez messi robben my fav keeper neur wey won hold us foe ransome for campnou

Plus marcelo and lahm.

Addidas all the way even if messi no dey there
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Flashfash: 2:20am On Jul 11, 2015
A40:

Make dem host the match, dem go make plenty money oo. My money on adiddas tho. Wld Alves mark messi played?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:38am On Jul 11, 2015
Flashfash:

Make dem host the match, dem go make plenty money oo. My money on adiddas tho. Wld Alves mark messi played?
Haba! Why the unfair question na? How do you expect Alves to mark Messi? Just explain abeg...
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:24am On Jul 11, 2015
We have 3 more competitions to play if neymar or suarez can both score in the remaining 3 competition
They will be the 3rd and 4th player in the history of football after pedro and messi to score at least a goal in six different competitions (la liga,copa,champions league,uefasupercup,spanish supercup and club world cup)

Pedro did it in 2009 when we won the first sextuple

Messi did it in 2011 when we won 5 trophies

We could have won the copa in 2011 but our funny predisent rossell told the press before the. Match that we will win real madrid 5-0 lol
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:26am On Jul 11, 2015
dmcdad:

Haba! Why the unfair question na? How do you expect Alves to mark Messi? Just explain abeg...
I didn't even understand his question can u explain
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:31am On Jul 11, 2015
sebod:

You made a very good point here.
But one of the major problems with the Argentina team and what really differentiates Messi of Barca and Messi of Arg is this:
All the players in Barca see Messi as the best, they keep possession and always try to involve him in the play. Xavi, Iniesta and co would decide to turn and turn to allow Messi enough space so that they can pass him the ball to do damage. They all see him as the best. But reverse is the case with the NT. Every player(Di maria, Aguero, Lavezzi, Pastor) want to show they are the best, they hold on to the ball more than necessary and would only pass the ball to Messi when they are in danger. Each of them believe they are better and would always want to show it.
Untill they play together as a unit and acknowledge Messi as the best on the field(even if Messi plays from defence, he would still wreck havoc provided he's allowed to play his game), they may never win anything.

I agree with you... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 9:33am On Jul 11, 2015
homesteady:

grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (878) (879) (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) ... (6192) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: LetterZnWordz, a4turitoroman, OkpaNsukkaisBae(m) and 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.