Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,466 members, 7,826,773 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 08:08 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (883) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4617239 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (6202) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 12:55pm On Jul 12, 2015
dmcdad:

That doesn't matter. It would help us get more money than we were supposed to get, unless of course we decide as usual to sell for cheap.
But would you prefer we sell him?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 1:08pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:12pm On Jul 12, 2015
homesteady:

I read that his buyout clause was reduced to €30 million from €150 million so that he would be able to go to another club!
Well, I don't see him moving an inch. It's all rumours.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 12, 2015
dmcdad:

That doesn't matter. It would help us get more money than we were supposed to get, unless of course we decide as usual to sell for cheap.

Of course we're selling him for peanuts.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 1:37pm On Jul 12, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by saintwill(m): 2:14pm On Jul 12, 2015
i think pedro is staying......he is still of use to us........he plays when we decide to rest one of our star forward......he will be of great use this season
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:27pm On Jul 12, 2015
mcdreeezy:
But would you prefer we sell him?
Well... Yeah! ai think it would be an opportunity for us to give some of our young players opportunity. I wish Adama can be promoted.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:59pm On Jul 12, 2015
“He deserves a team with more class"…" I wouldn’t mind if he had gone to Barcelona, because they are gentlemen there.” - Casillas’ mother!

Everyone loves Barca!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 7:32pm On Jul 12, 2015
dmcdad:

Well... Yeah! ai think it would be an opportunity for us to give some of our young players opportunity. I wish Adama can be promoted.
Buh I don't think he's going anywhere sha.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:19pm On Jul 12, 2015
saintwill:
i think pedro is staying......he is still of use to us........he plays when we decide to rest one of our star forward......he will be of great use this season

Exactly! And the fact that he can guarantee us a goal every 3 months - that's something to look forward to.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:40pm On Jul 12, 2015
Austeenx:

Exactly! And the fact that he can guarantee us a goal every 3 months - that's something to look forward to.

1 goal every 3months? That's something to look forward to? If na that one, make we even help am carry him luggage reach airport. Even Jordi Alba can do better than that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 9:45pm On Jul 12, 2015
dmcdad:

Well... Yeah! ai think it would be an opportunity for us to give some of our young players opportunity. I wish Adama can be promoted .

Adanma from Owerri abi which one?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 10:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
barackohandso:

1 goal every 3months? That's something to look forward to? If na that one, make we even help am carry him luggage reach airport. Even Jordi Alba can do better than that.

grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by honeric01(m): 10:46pm On Jul 12, 2015
How good is this so called Adama?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:51pm On Jul 12, 2015
barackohandso:

Haha! Lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:20pm On Jul 12, 2015
barackohandso:

Yeah! Ada-owerri.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:21pm On Jul 12, 2015
mcdreeezy:
Buh I don't think he's going anywhere sha.
Me too. Just saying.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:24pm On Jul 12, 2015
barackohandso:

Even Piqué can guarantee us a goal in every 3 months.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:33pm On Jul 12, 2015
dmcdad:

Yeah! Ada-owerri.cheesycheesycheesy

cheesy Hope no be waist she go come dey twerk if dem promote her? You know say Pique just recover finish ni? We no wan hear stories that touch oh
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:44pm On Jul 12, 2015
barackohandso:

cheesy Hope no be waist she go come dey twerk if dem promote her? You know say Pique just recover finish ni? We no wan hear stories that touch oh
cheesygringrin

Why worry aboutbthe waist matter? Your own concern be say, make e be say if she twerk the waist finish, make opponents confuse, make e be like say them flog them oruka.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:47pm On Jul 12, 2015
sebod:
“He deserves a team with more class"…" I wouldn’t mind if he had gone to Barcelona, because they are gentlemen there.” - Casillas’ mother!

Everyone loves Barca!
Mother knows best..Even Real Madrid's official twitter account unfollowed Iker.grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 11:54pm On Jul 12, 2015
dmcdad:

cheesygringrin

Why worry aboutbthe waist matter? Your own concern be say, make e be say if she twerk the waist finish, make opponents confuse, make e be like say them flog them oruka.cheesycheesycheesy

Lol na true oh. Especially people like Pepe and Godin wey their face strong like concrete grin

But you sef know say Pique like waist na cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:55am On Jul 13, 2015
barackohandso:

Lol na true oh. Especially people like Pepe and Godin wey their face strong like concrete grin

But you sef know say Pique like waist na cheesy
Piqué like waist na! Na the same waist help am contribute e own quota for the treble. Else, na stories that touch the heart we for use end the season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:48am On Jul 13, 2015
Na wa oh... shocked

Na waist matter my ogas dey yan na... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:54am On Jul 13, 2015
Iker Casillas bade farewell to the Real Madrid faithful alone, after 25 years of service.

The goalkeeper, with nobody from the club by his side, (smh embarassed) said goodbye to his fans. The ex-Real captain read a statement visibly affected by the moment:

"I have come to this great stadium to bid farewell to you all and especially to the Real Madrid fans. As you know, as from yesterday I am no longer with Real Madrid. I'm going to Porto".

"And now I would like to speak to all you 'Madridistas'. This difficult day has finally come, in which I must say goodbye to this institution after all that it has given me. It seems like only yesterday when as a nine-year-old boy I first put on the Real Madrid shirt. My dream had come true. During all this time I have felt loved. This club has trained me well, also as a person, and has helped me grow. I have always tried to follow its values".

"I would also like today to mention all my teammates. Throughout these years I have lived some unrepeatable moments. I would also like to remember here all my past managers and their staff. I remember them all because I learned something from all of them. We have shared both happy and sad moments together".

"Thanks to my parents and my family, who have always been with me. Also to my wife and son. To the Real fans, for their unconditional support, for being your captain for the last five years, for allowing me to lift the trophies. More than thinking of me as a good goalkeeper or a bad one, I only hope that you remember me as a good person. Thank you, a thousand times thank you, I will never be able to forget you. Wherever I go, I will always be shouting 'Let's go, Real' ".

"I am not going to say goodbye, because this is more of a "see you later", as one day we will see each other here again", Iker Casillas concluded.

http://www.marca.com/en/2015/07/12/en/football/real_madrid/1436700863.html

You remain a legend... cool

The greatest Spanish goalkeeper and one of the World's best ever... cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by AbuMikey(m): 6:46am On Jul 13, 2015
barackohandso:

gringringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:29am On Jul 13, 2015
Mtchew... Rubbish Club! How people dey feel alright dey support Madrid sef? Krasid no go crawl out from him hole make him come defend that dead club ooooooo.

Ohh I guess, Ronaldo no dey involved.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 8:41am On Jul 13, 2015
Boys are back at work today. Wish them well this season. Possibly another Treble or atleast UCL Back to Back cool
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:46am On Jul 13, 2015
Na wa ohh! So Sterling will be sold at a higher price than Neymar(barcelona price)?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:12am On Jul 13, 2015
homesteady:
Na wa ohh! So Sterling will be sold at a higher price than Neymar(barcelona price)?
You dey mind England and their over-hyped players ni? Little wonder why they don live up to expectation.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Tval(m): 10:17am On Jul 13, 2015
homesteady:
Man city are slowpoke! I do not blame them though, they are in desperate need of home grown players.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:00pm On Jul 13, 2015
homesteady:
Madness!

(1) (2) (3) ... (880) (881) (882) (883) (884) (885) (886) ... (6202) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: korexes(f), jpmoriarti(m) and 6 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.