Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,181 members, 7,811,457 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 11:58 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (886) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4577530 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:24pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

He can't make top 3, it's obvious who will make top 3
Messi
NeymarRonaldo
Tevez.
Fixed.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:26pm On Jul 15, 2015
dmcdad:

Imagine the insult sha... Wetin I talk bad wey that guy post that nonsense? Well... I no blame am sha. Na NL I blame.
Stop disgracing urself, where's the insult, was I lieing, who recognises you in the world of football??
abi u think say na Nairaland I dey talk about.
2. Does ur opinion count??
who sought ur opinion before making the list??
3. Ogbeni means Mr. even Osun state Governor likes being addressedas an Ogbeni.
If all these are insults to you, then you have a problem with English language.
No apologies
Na Nairaland u blame, if not u for slap me abi....lmao, all ds Barca fans sef....I no fit laugh abeg.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:29pm On Jul 15, 2015
Atletico Madrid securing the services of J.Martinez..

This season go hot oo cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:31pm On Jul 15, 2015
bykebyke:

Fixed.
Imagine, see ur life, see as sentiments dey affect you, how in God's name will Neymar clich second position ahead of CR7 with Tevez coming 3rd.
Wetin Neymar take better pass Ronaldo now ?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 11:37pm On Jul 15, 2015
Overall CR7 is still better for now. But this type of awards are season based. Its just that Messi and CR7 have benefitted from their consistent performances. Solely based on this Season, Neymar should be ahead of CR7. Scoring in 5 consecutive knockout games of a UCL Season, is an achievement both Messi and Ronaldo still dream of. Also scored in 2 of 3finals. Plus shined in the big games; Bayern, Madrid, Juventus, Atletico.
jimmy4x:

Imagine, see ur life, see as sentiments dey affect you, how in God's name will Neymar clich second position ahead of CR7 with Tevez coming 3rd.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:54pm On Jul 15, 2015
marqueetim:
Overall CR7 is still better for now. But this type of awards are season based. Its just that Messi and CR7 have benefitted from their consistent performances. Solely based on this Season, Neymar should be ahead of CR7. Scoring in 5 consecutive knockout games of a UCL Season, is an achievement both Messi and Ronaldo still dream of. Also scored in 2 of 3finals. Plus shined in the big games; Bayern, Madrid, Juventus, Atletico.
bro, you are making sense but please, try and download Neymar's 10 UCL goals of the season, I av it on my phone as I type now....the goals he really worked for outta doz goals were like 2 or 3, I swear.....ds is not to spite him, Suarez, Iniesta and Messi especially made it toooo easy for him to score doz goals, while most of them were important, d rest were just to increase his goal tally, E.g d last one against Juventus at the last minute after squandering many chances earlier on in the match.....just try nd download it, u can't compare that to the type of goals Ronaldo scored and how he tried to help dt Madrid team, Casillas and the team let Ronaldo down last season....he did his goals scoring job very well .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:57pm On Jul 15, 2015
jimmy4x:

What did Cr7 do in Europe this past season?

Did he help his team clinch any trophy?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 12:05am On Jul 16, 2015
well jimmy4x Ronaldo has a lot of that too. Is it the pen goals or the tap in but I don't criticize tap in because you have to be good at positioning to score a lot of tap in.
Lets see how it goes, like you said earlier we are powerless, we can only argue for ZILCH!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:12am On Jul 16, 2015
marqueetim:
well jimmy4x Ronaldo has a lot of that too. Is it the pen goals or the tap in but I don't criticize tap in because you have to be good at positioning to score a lot of tap in.
Lets see how it goes, like you said earlier we are powerless, we can only argue for ZILCH!
God bless ur reasoning my brother, I'm always happy when I see people argue with sense .
If you have extra data to spare, kindly download this clip, about all Chelsea's goals last season and watch Hazard closely, this same guy pple keep tagging overrated nd useless, u'll see him, just compare him to any attacker out there, U'll see why he doesn't get the assists and much goals too.
I have a lotta Barca nd Neymar's clip on my phone, I try to watch these guys play without sentiments

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T-uEHCVyxzk

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:26am On Jul 16, 2015
jimmy4x:

bro, you are making sense but please, try and download Neymar's 10 UCL goals of the season, I av it on my phone as I type now....the goals he really worked for outta doz goals were like 2 or 3, I swear.....ds is not to spite him, Suarez, Iniesta and Messi especially made it toooo easy for him to score doz goals, while most of them were important, d rest were just to increase his goal tally, E.g d last one against Juventus at the last minute after squandering many chances earlier on in the match.....just try nd download it, u can't compare that to the type of goals Ronaldo scored and how he tried to help dt Madrid team, Casillas and the team let Ronaldo down last season....he did his goals scoring job very well .
there's no magic anybody could have done to stop the force of MSN last season.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:47am On Jul 16, 2015
ddippset:
there's no magic anybody could have done to stop the force of MSN last season.
This isn't entirely true, if my memory still serves me right, Madrid defeated Barca in one of the clsssicos, they had a sweet run of 22 games winning streak, even though they started the season poorly, they eventually caught up with Barca and overtook them....shey MSN went on break then ni??
The truth is ,if Madrid weren't poor at defence nd goalkeeping, to win Laliga for hard una small, ow many points una take clinch the title sef??
totally different from the way teams like Bayern nd Chelsea topped their league table from week 1 till the last, no on and off, no one overtook them.
This is not to argue Barca not deserving it, the victory was well deserved buh claiming MSN was invisible na yeye talk.
Ronaldo did his goal-scoring job very well, don't argue it abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:09am On Jul 16, 2015
jimmy4x:

This isn't entirely true, if my memory still serves me right, Madrid defeated Barca in one of the clsssicos, they had a sweet run of 22 games winning streak, even though they started the season poorly, they eventually caught up with Barca and overtook them....shey MSN went on break then ni??
The truth is ,if Madrid weren't poor at defence nd goalkeeping, to win Laliga for hard una small, ow many points una take clinch the title sef??
totally different from the way teams like Bayern nd Chelsea topped their league table from week 1 till the last, no on and off, no one overtook them.
This is not to argue Barca not deserving it, the victory was well deserved buh claiming MSN was invisible na yeye talk.
Ronaldo did his goal-scoring job very well, don't argue it abeg.
MSN took some time to gel. barca had a new coach. he took time to gel with his boys. suarez missed about 10 games, he got fat and unfit. by january everything got right, and the team started going uphill. ronaldo did his goal scoring job but that isnt everything. he took the confidence out of bale by yelling and gesticulating at him in front of 90.000 people. and when abeloa dared to score his first goal in so so many games, ronaldo had to congratulate him by gesticulating angrily. all these ronaldo did while messi took suarez and neymar in his arms, giving them assists, allowing them take penalties and free kicks to boost their confidence. messi even voluntarily left his centre role and went to the left side to accommodate suarez. like i said before, when MSN clicked, even 1 million ronaldos, 1 million ramoses and 1 million casillases could never have saved madrid. one major difference between madrid and barca was that ronaldo wanted to do everything alone and be the man and the hero while messi thought he should carry his MSN crew along and enjoy success together. that was a masterstroke from messi.

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:22am On Jul 16, 2015
ddippset:
MSN took some time to gel. barca had a new coach. he took time to gel with his boys. suarez missed about 10 games, he got fat and unfit. by january everything got right, and the team started going uphill. ronaldo did his goal scoring job but that isnt everything. he took the confidence out of bale by yelling and gesticulating at him in front of 90.000 people. and when abeloa dared to score his first goal in so so many games, ronaldo had to congratulate him by gesticulating angrily. all these ronaldo did while messi took suarez and neymar in his arms, giving them assists, allowing them take penalties and free kicks to boost their confidence. messi even voluntarily left his centre role and went to the left side to accommodate suarez. like i said before, when MSN clicked, even 1 million ronaldos, 1 million ramoses and 1 million casillases could never have saved madrid.
Now this is better than ur first post, MSN clicked in January, na u talk am o, nd no be January season start....ur initial claim was that, no one could stop MSN all thru the season.....I'm glad you have corrected yourself .
Ronaldo messed up a lot na, na only Krasid fit argue that one, na y I respect Messi pass am be dt, if to say na Madrid Neymar dey, maybe hin with Ronaldo for don kill themselves cos I doubt Neymar will take half the insult Bale took from Ronaldo, na d same arrogance and pride dey worry both Ronaldo and Neymar, dey are just too similar nd both of them go dey fight for who to score goals.....it could av been a disaster.....Neymar is in the best team for him.....to make it in that Madrid team where Ronaldo is, e go hard cos he wants to make a name for himself and Ronaldo wants to keep scoring to break records and rival Messi....Hazard will work better with Ronaldo than Neymar, IMO.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:26am On Jul 16, 2015
jimmy4x:

Now this is better than ur first post, MSN clicked in January, na u talk am o, nd no be January season start....ur initial claim was that, no one could stop MSN all thru the season.....I'm glad you have corrected yourself .
Ronaldo messed up a lot na, na only Krasid fit argue that one, na y I respect Messi pass am be dt, if to say na Madrid Neymar dey, maybe hin with Ronaldo for don kill themselves cos I doubt Neymar will take half the insult Bale took from Ronaldo, na ds same arrogance and pride dey worry both Ronaldo and Neymar, dey are just too similar nd both of them go dey fight for who to score goals.....it could av been a disaster.....Neymar is in the best team for him.....to make it in that Madrid team where Ronaldo is, e go hard cos he wants to make a name for himself and Ronaldo wants to keep scoring to break records and rival Messi....Hazard will work better with Ronaldo than Neymar, IMO.
ok. maybe i meant to say MSN 2015. lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:32am On Jul 16, 2015
ddippset:
ok. maybe i meant to say MSN 2015. lol.
lol....2015 MSN crazy gan o, na only mumu go argue that one, those guys were ruthless, unstoppable and really hot....them too click, na only injury fit affect them this season, or else, na to dey flog anybody anyhow again.
I just dey pray make Mou provide our own MSN too....HaZard is our own Messi, even tho he's a small boy to Messi, na hin still try pass for us in that team, nobody like Messi currently, Costa is our own Suarez, we need Griezmann as our own Neymar.....smileycheesy

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 7:58am On Jul 16, 2015
ddippset:
MSN took some time to gel. barca had a new coach. he took time to gel with his boys. suarez missed about 10 games, he got fat and unfit. by january everything got right, and the team started going uphill. ronaldo did his goal scoring job but that isnt everything. he took the confidence out of bale by yelling and gesticulating at him in front of 90.000 people. and when abeloa dared to score his first goal in so so many games, ronaldo had to congratulate him by gesticulating angrily. all these ronaldo did while messi took suarez and neymar in his arms, giving them assists, allowing them take penalties and free kicks to boost their confidence. messi even voluntarily left his centre role and went to the left side to accommodate suarez. like i said before, when MSN clicked, even 1 million ronaldos, 1 million ramoses and 1 million casillases could never have saved madrid. one major difference between madrid and barca was that ronaldo wanted to do everything alone and be the man and the hero while messi thought he should carry his MSN crew along and enjoy success together. that was a masterstroke from messi.
Thanks so much for this bro!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:00am On Jul 16, 2015
jimmy4x:

Ronaldo messed up a lot na, na only Krasid fit argue that one, na y I respect Messi pass am be dt, if to say na Madrid Neymar dey, maybe hin with Ronaldo for don kill themselves cos I doubt Neymar will take half the insult Bale took from Ronaldo, na d same arrogance and pride dey worry both Ronaldo and Neymar, dey are just too similar nd both of them go dey fight for who to score goals.....it could av been a disaster.....Neymar is in the best team for him.....to make it in that Madrid team where Ronaldo is, e go hard cos he wants to make a name for himself and Ronaldo wants to keep scoring to break records and rival Messi....Hazard will work better with Ronaldo than Neymar, IMO.
Oga, have you ever heard of a certain Krasid? If the guy catch you ehn grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:03am On Jul 16, 2015
ddippset:
God bless you.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:09am On Jul 16, 2015
sebod:

Oga, have you ever heard of a certain Krasid? If the guy catch you ehn grin
Sir, me nd Krasid are no strangers, he knows I'm right even if he chooses to argue....he's been here to view my comments already.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:16am On Jul 16, 2015
jimmy4x:

Sir, me nd Krasid are no strangers, he knows I'm right even if he chooses to argue....he's been here to view my comments already.
grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:18am On Jul 16, 2015
Real has been named the world's most valuable sports team for the third year in a row.
It tops the list compiled by Forbes magazine with a value of $3.263 billion, $37 million less than last year.

Barcelona dropped from second to fourth place on the list, with a value of $3.163 billion. However, it remains in second place within the football clubs category. The NFL's Dallas Cowboys and the New York Yankees baseball team, both valued at $3.2 billion, came in above Barcelona on sport's rich list.

The third football club in the Forbes ranking is Manchester United, which has dropped from third to fifth position this year, with a value of $3.104 billion.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:19am On Jul 16, 2015
Real has been named the world's most valuable sports team for the third year in a row. It tops the list compiled by Forbes magazine with a value of $3.263 billion, $37 million less than last year.

Barcelona dropped from second to fourth place on the list, with a value of $3.163 billion. However, it remains in second place within the football clubs category. The NFL's Dallas Cowboys and the New York Yankees baseball team, both valued at $3.2 billion, came in above Barcelona on sport's rich list.

The third football club in the Forbes ranking is Manchester United, which has dropped from third to fifth position this year, with a value of $3.104 billion.

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:33am On Jul 16, 2015
sebod:

grin grin grin
But it isn't fair on Ronaldo if u guys keep insulting him cos his team went trophyless, as an attacker, he was outstanding, una dey yab Hazard say he no score much goals nd assist for UCL, yet Ronaldo is the highest goal scorer in Laliga nd joint highest UCL goal scorer, c'mon, what else do yall want him to do, to score that high number of goals and still defend or perform the goal keeping duty?? like say Messi dey defend for Barca too.
Soccer is a team sport, every section must do well to win trophies, as much as you give kudos to MSN for a job well done up front, u have to appreciate the midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers too.
This is why I keep saying, Ronaldo did his goal-scoring job very well, the teammates let him down.
Goals and assists alone don't win you trophies.
Una don forget ow una dey lament when Valdes still dey? compare am to now, wey una get 2 confam goalkeepers.
abi u don forget ow Terry and Cahill go dey disgrace themselves against PSG...lool, that wasn't Hazard's fault.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:56am On Jul 16, 2015
jimmy4x:

But it isn't fair on Ronaldo if u guys keep insulting him cos his team went trophyless, as an attacker, he was outstanding, una dey yab Hazard say he no score much goals nd assist for UCL, yet Ronaldo is the highest goal scorer in Laliga nd joint highest UCL goal scorer, c'mon, what else do yall want him to do, to score that high number of goals and still defend or perform the goal keeping duty?? like say Messi dey defend for Barca too.
Soccer is a team sport, every section must do well to win trophies, as much as you give kudos to MSN for a job well done up front, u have to appreciate the midfielders, defenders and goalkeepers too.
This is why I keep saying, Ronaldo did his goal-scoring job very well, the teammates let him down.
Goals and assists alone don't win you trophies.
Una don forget ow una dey lament when Valdes still dey? compare am to now, wey una get 2 confam goalkeepers.
abi u don forget ow Terry and Cahill go dey disgrace themselves against PSG...lool, that wasn't Hazard's fault.
Nobody insults CR7 for going trophyless, even Barca went trophyless the previous season. People are only concerned about his selfish attitude by always trying to take all the credit to himself. E.g, he rebuked Arbeloa for not allowing him to score while Messi allowed his team mate to take spot kick even though the race for pichichi was intense. So it's easy for people to conclude CR7 is after personal glory at the expense of team glory.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:02am On Jul 16, 2015
bykebyke:

Fixed.
You do realise why the award is called Uefa best player "in" europe is because it encompasses a player that is based in europe performance for his club and country for the entire duration of the previous season, right?
What exactly did Neymar do for his NT to deserve a top 3 spot other than letting them down when he was needed.He wasn't even the main man for Barcelona, plus was inconsistent for Barca which wasn't noticed because of the presence of Suarez and Lio.I remember he had a poor run for about a month(March I think) in which is was regularly substituted.

I think Jimmy4x is right with his final 3.
1.Messi(Clear favourite.No need for arguments)
2.Ronaldo(Superb individual display that saw him finish with a career best 61 goals.Almost single handedly won 3 Euro quali. games out 4 that he played for portugal)
3.Tevez(Star man for Juve as they won a domestic double.According to UEFA was part of the Arg team that reached the copa final)
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 9:36am On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid which mumu NT. What did Ronaldo Portugal do at the world cup yet he won that of FIFA, which should consider it most. All this pro-Madrid media trying to use Copa America against Neymar will fail, I bet you. I wunt be surprised to see MSN as the top three. Many media and footballers will vote them I can assure you that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:07am On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid:
You do realise why the award is called Uefa best player "in" europe is because it encompasses a player that is based in europe performance for his club and country for the entire duration of the previous season, right?
What exactly did Neymar do for his NT to deserve a top 3 spot other than letting them down when he was needed.He wasn't even the main man for Barcelona, plus was inconsistent for Barca which wasn't noticed because of the presence of Suarez and Lio.I remember he had a poor run for about a month(March I think) in which is was regularly substituted.

I think Jimmy4x is right with his final 3.
1.Messi(Clear favourite.No need for arguments)
[s]2.Ronaldo(Superb individual display that saw him finish with a career best 61 goals.Almost single handedly won 3 Euro quali. games out 4 that he played for portugal)[/s]
3.Tevez(Star man for Juve as they won a domestic double.According to UEFA was part of the Arg team that reached the copa final)
Ronaldo is not going to be in the top3..Neymar is second..Take it or leave it...you should pray Ronaldo doesn't come in fifth position after Gigi.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:09am On Jul 16, 2015
marqueetim:
Krasid which mumu NT. What did Ronaldo Portugal do at the world cup yet he won that of FIFA, which should consider it most. All this pro-Madrid media trying to use Copa America against Neymar will fail, I bet you. I wunt be surprised to see MSN as the top three. Many media and footballers will vote them I can assure you that.
Leave Krasid...National Team my foot.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:10am On Jul 16, 2015
bykebyke:

Ronaldo is not going to be in the top3..Neymar is second..Take it or leave it...you should pray Ronaldo doesn't come in fifth position after Gigi.
Now it is clear that you are just hating and shouldn't be taken seriously.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Danhumprey: 10:20am On Jul 16, 2015
bykebyke:

See am...Chelsea fans be exhibiting their characters like a work of art..Does Hazard deserve to be in the list,Yes or No..my guy write epistle undecided
gringringringrin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:22am On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid:
Now it is clear that you are just hating and shouldn't be taken seriously.
What hating?...I'm stating facts..It's not my fault you've blindfolded your eyes to not see them.

Cr7 scored more goals so that means he had a better season than Neymar?...Neymar appeared in all the big games for us this season,he didn't perform a disappearing magic trick when he was needed the most.

How many goals did Neuer score? Or ribery? Why did Xavi and Iniesta make it top 3 in 2011?

I'm not hating on him.. I'm just saying that the goals didn't help Madrid in the end.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:25am On Jul 16, 2015
marqueetim:
An injured CR still had a goal and an assist and won a MOTM award.I don't want to discuss what happened last year as it is all in the past now.We are discussing the UEFA best player in europe top 3 and not the FIFA B'OR top 3 right now(when the time comes, it will be discussed).Stop being deluded bro, only Messi for Barca will make the top 3 in this award and possibly that of the Ballon d'or too.It is no surprise that Juve had 5 players in the top 10 of the UEFA list ahead of Barcelona that won a treble.Your team is too Messi-dependent and I fear its faith if a Messi injury should occur.Neymar is just not consistent enough.Deal with it.

(1) (2) (3) ... (883) (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 82
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.