Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,254 members, 7,811,705 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:42 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (887) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4578217 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (6183) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:29am On Jul 16, 2015
I don land.. where we dey? Legalisation of gay doesn't warrant a top 3 finish for a gay. We all know who the top three would be

M for Messi
N for Neymar
T for Tevez
S for Suarez

The fifth position belongs to the gay tap in guy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:30am On Jul 16, 2015
ollah1:
I don land.. where we dey? Legalisation of gay doesn't warrant a top 3 finish for a gay. We all know who the top three would be

M for Messi
N for Neymar
T for Tevez
S for Suarez

Awwwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:32am On Jul 16, 2015
Winner Of The Best International Athlete ESPY Award 2015..

Lionel Messi cheesy

Na like this e deh start o grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:38am On Jul 16, 2015
bykebyke:

What hating?...I'm stating facts..It's not my fault you've blindfolded your eyes to not see them.

Cr7 scored more goals so that means he had a better season than Neymar?...Neymar appeared in all the big games for us this season,he didn't perform a disappearing magic trick when he was needed the most.

How many goals did Neuer score? Or ribery? Why did Xavi and Iniesta make it top 3 in 2011?

I'm not hating on him.. I'm just saying that the goals didn't help Madrid in the end.
You must think I am an ignorant EPL fan that you would tell that Neymar performed in all big games and I would accept.Consistency means performing in all games whether big or small and Neymar was not consistent.He had a poor run of form for a month plus that made Enrique substitute him regularly.I remember him being frustrated each time he was substituted.Messi had to give him penalties to bring back his confidence.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:39am On Jul 16, 2015
dmcdad:

Awwwwwww cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

That's what's up. The award is carried out in Europe and not in the states else he would have used his gay influence to be in he top 3.

Krasid don run commot ooo
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:41am On Jul 16, 2015
ollah1:

M for Messi
N for Neymar
T for Tevez
S for Suarez

True. gaymar shouldn't make the top 3.The top 3 isn't meant for instagram sissies who pick up red cards at the end of a match.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:48am On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid:
You must think I am an ignorant EPL fan that you would tell that Neymar performed in all big games and I would accept.Consistency means performing in all games whether big or small and Neymar was not consistent.He had a poor run of form for a month plus that made Enrique substitute him regularly.I remember him being frustrated each time he was substituted.Messi had to give him penalties to bring back his confidence.
Where was Ronaldo against Juve,Valencia,Bilbao,and Altletico??

Anonymous vs Juve, anonymous vs Valencia, anonymous vs Bilbao, anonymous vs Atletico.

Assuming he showed up in these games..you guys would have made the Ucl final and might have "probably" clinched the league..

Besides didn't he miss a penalty against Valencia?...when he was really needed to put the ball in the net..he failed undecided

August 28 is around the corner...Peace!!

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid:
True. gaymar shouldn't make the top 3.The top 3 isn't meant for instagram sissies who pick up red cards at the end of a match.

He got treble to show for it. I'm sure you also saw the instagram pictures he took with the trophies. A certain gaynaldo wished that.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:54am On Jul 16, 2015
bykebyke:
Cr7 scored more goals so that means he had a better season than Neymar?...Neymar appeared in all the big games for us this season,he didn't perform a disappearing magic trick when he was needed the most.

How many goals did Neuer score? Or ribery? Why did Xavi and Iniesta make it top 3 in 2011?
What exactly is being discussed here.Well, I am discussing my top 3 for the UEFA award and not the Ballon d'or.I have followed both for years and the Criteria in which the final 3 is chosen is different.Mind you, only Xavi(not iniesta) made the final 3 of the first edition along with Messi and CR.Ronaldo has made the final 3 of the award since its inception even when he went trophyless(2013).Not all 3 players that made the final 3 of the UEFA award will make the final 3 of the ballon d'or.
In 2011-Messi, Xavi, and CR made the top 3 of the Uefa award, but Iniesta replaced CR for the B'OR.Likewise last year that Robben, Neuer and CR made the top 3 for the Uefa award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 16, 2015
Krasid:
What exactly is being discussed here.Well, I am discussing my top 3 for the UEFA award and not the Ballon d'or.I have followed both for years and the Criteria in which the final 3 is chosen is different.Mind you, only Xavi(not iniesta) made the final 3 of the first edition along with Messi and CR.Ronaldo has made the final 3 of the award since its inception even when he went trophyless(2013).Not all 3 players that made the final 3 of the UEFA award will make the final 3 of the ballon d'or.
In 2011-Messi, Xavi, and CR made the top 3 of the Uefa award, but Iniesta replaced CR for the B'OR.Likewise last year that Robben, Neuer and CR made the top 3 for the Uefa award.
Blah Blah Blah Blah...August 28
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:36am On Jul 16, 2015
ollah1:

That's what's up. The award is carried out in Europe and not in the states else he would have used his gay influence to be in he top 3.

Krasid don run commot ooo
Lwtmbo.... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:39am On Jul 16, 2015
ollah1:

He got treble to show for it. I'm sure you also saw the instagram pictures he took with the trophies. A certain gaynaldo wished that.
Didn't Crynaldo receive a red card against Cordoba followed with a two-game ban? At least Neymar got a red card in CA, but he won the treble. What has Ronaldo to show? All those madrididiots sef.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 11:48am On Jul 16, 2015
dmcdad:

Didn't Crynaldo receive a red card against Cordoba followed with a two-game ban? At least Neymar got a red card in CA, but he won the treble. What has Ronaldo to show? All those madrididiots sef.

No mind them. if na the gayguy win those trophies na boxers he go use take pictures upload for instagram with the caption

"Dem say na tap ins and penalties I sabi score but Godwin"

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
The players aren't happy with the opening Liga schedule.
According to many reports, many players at the Barca training ground were heard saying: "It seems they want us to lose the league."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 1:10pm On Jul 16, 2015
ollah1:

No mind them. if na the gayguy win those trophies na boxers he go use take pictures upload for instagram with the caption

"Dem say na tap ins and penalties I sabi score but Godwin"
Messi dey model with trophies while your guy dey model with pants... cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by onuwaje(m): 1:19pm On Jul 16, 2015
Wetyn dey happen august 28?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:18pm On Jul 16, 2015
onuwaje:
Best player in Europe award.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 3:12pm On Jul 16, 2015
Please who made the list for the best players in europe...av bin kinda busy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jul 16, 2015
onuwaje:

August 28th na my birthday, and na that day Messi dey collect award. cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:32pm On Jul 16, 2015
Austeenx:

grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:24pm On Jul 16, 2015
Austeenx:

Double joy ni oooooo. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 4:44pm On Jul 16, 2015
Happy birthday to Busquets
[img]http://pbs-0.twimg.com/media/CKCdzQDWgAAOSiE.jpg:small[/img]
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:49pm On Jul 16, 2015
bykebyke:

Lionel Messi cheesy

my brother the thing don start be that!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:06pm On Jul 16, 2015
ddippset:
my brother the thing don start be that!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 6:41pm On Jul 16, 2015
plz i need an answer to my above question sad
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:58pm On Jul 16, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
plz i need an answer to my above question sad
lol. I can't tell you all but the main guys are Messi, Neymar, Suarez, pirlo, buffon, Tevez, Vidal, hazard, Sanchez, Ronaldo, ramos, em...... That's all I can remember now.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 7:07pm On Jul 16, 2015
bykebyke:

Lionel Messi cheesy

where is that boy Krasid? You never see him at times like this!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:11pm On Jul 16, 2015
jimmy4x:
Nonsoroyalty, can u see this?
I don't get u jimmy4x
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:37pm On Jul 16, 2015
Haha krasid. Get luck say I no they when. Come here with ur Bleep#d up logic
National team for european best player? Haha
Then why ronaldo win am when e score 1 goal for worldcup last year?
What an hypocrite
As for jimmy4x always knew u would be here when hazard is mentioned grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:46pm On Jul 16, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
I don't get u jimmy4x
He said he loves Messi more than his son.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:59pm On Jul 16, 2015
ddippset:
where is that boy Krasid? You never see him at times like this!
Nigeria police deh show face if Armed robbery deh go on?? grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 11:23pm On Jul 16, 2015
nonsoroyalty:
Haha krasid. Get luck say I no they when. Come here with ur Bleep#d up logic

National team for european best player? Haha

Then why ronaldo win am when e score 1 goal for worldcup last year?

What an hypocrite

As for jimmy4x always knew u would be here when hazard is mentioned grin
http://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/UEFA_Best_Player_in_Europe_Award
Criteria
According to UEFA, the award "recognises the best player, irrespective of his nationality, playing for a football club within the territory of a UEFA member association during the previous season." Players are judged by their performance in all competitions, domestic and international, and at club and national team levels throughout the season

(1) (2) (3) ... (884) (885) (886) (887) (888) (889) (890) ... (6183) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 5 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.