Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,752 members, 7,831,410 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 06:20 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (933) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4624085 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (6207) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 9:39am On Aug 18, 2015
Good news.Pique to miss a minimum of 4 games and maximum of 12 games for saying to the assistant ref: "I sh!t on your witch mother"
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:51am On Aug 18, 2015
Krasid:
Good news.Pique to miss a minimum of 4 games and maximum of 12 games for saying to the assistant ref: "I sh!t on your witch mother"
Yes na...you hear am talk am.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 9:53am On Aug 18, 2015
Nihilist:

Shout out to my boss Adruiz wifing these niggas!!!!

Hope he hit Barca with the Pre-nup

A40 nigga where you at?
Bwahahaha! Haba dem no lose nau. Where you dey last week when I bring Orchestra come perform?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 10:08am On Aug 18, 2015
bykebyke:

Yes na...you hear am talk am.
No, but the assistant referee did and it was written in the Referee's report.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 1:03pm On Aug 18, 2015
We're still having a ball though. Seriously there's no feeling as good as being mocked when you lose a trophy, after having won 4 other trophies much much bigger than the one you just lost. All the mockery, the partying is almost like a fun fair or a circus. lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 1:15pm On Aug 18, 2015
yh. was actually funny to me. grin. Some teams no win cup at all, the few that did only one. So I don't get how a barca fan should feel bad from such mockery. No other club aside Barca(2009) has won even 5, which is possible.
ddippset:
We're still having a ball though. Seriously there's no feeling as good as being mocked when you lose a trophy, after having won 4 other trophies much much bigger than the one you just lost. All the mockery, the partying is almost like a fun fair or a circus. lol.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:57pm On Aug 18, 2015
marqueetim:
yh. was actually funny to me. grin. Some teams no win cup at all, the few that did only one. So I don't get how a barca fan should feel bad from such mockery. No other club aside Barca(2009) has won even 5, which is possible.

You hit the nail on the head. We were only trying to equal our record, the record we created in 09. We were/are our own competitor and those sore losers are making mockery of a team that conquered the world on two occasions.

Bro it's obvious, people would hate you when you are successful

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
ollah1:

You hit the nail on the head. We were only trying to equal our record, the record we created in 09. We were/are our own competitor and those sore losers are making mockery of a team that conquered the world on two occasions.

Bro it's obvious, people would hate you when you are successful
Katapot of Jealousy grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 4:02pm On Aug 18, 2015
ddippset:
. Bilbao thrashes barca and madrid occasionally. Bilbao would trash Chelsea, man u, man city, arsenal, Milan, juve, bayern on their good day. So stop making such silly comments.

ddippset:
or maybe I should rephrase ; Suarez was a complete waste of space last night. Let's face it he isn't the Suarez we saw at Liverpool. I thought he would gel as time went on. Let's not be f00led by the numbers because Messi and co. Create loads of chances for him, he misses 4 out of 5 chances. Suarez needs to be more effective ; just imagine if Messi gets an injury, that team isn't solid. Suarez needs to be top top class again like he was. Iniesta is older now, Suarez needs to be the one steps up to fill Messi's shoes, and effectively too..

Ewooo

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 4:04pm On Aug 18, 2015
marqueetim:
Bros camdaan! We won Quintle in 2013 na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mbulela: 4:14pm On Aug 18, 2015
From the ref's own report, as reported in the Spanish press:

En el minuto 55 el jugador (3) Pique Bernabeu, Gerard fue expulsado por el siguiente motivo: gritar a un árbitro asistente: “Me cago en tu puta madre”.

Which translates as: In the 55th minute, the player (3) Pique Bernabeu, Gerard was expelled for the following reason: shouting "I shit on your w.hore of a mother" at a linesman.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 4:40pm On Aug 18, 2015
Which quintle. Quadruple. You were not the winner of laliga neither did you win the spanish super cup.Atletico won both.
A40:

Bros camdaan! We won Quintle in 2013 na
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dopeJemi: 4:42pm On Aug 18, 2015
marqueetim:
Which quintle. Quadruple. You were not the winner of laliga neither did you win the spanish super cup.Atletico won both.

You just dey rush, he's a bayern fan
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 5:00pm On Aug 18, 2015
A40:

Ewooo
lol. So nice of you to show up again. You really needed time to heal. You really let a lot of time pass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:08pm On Aug 18, 2015
marqueetim:

He's a Bayern Munich supporter, and they won 5 in 2013. They should have won all 6ix in 2013 if not for Guardiola's German super cup curse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 5:24pm On Aug 18, 2015
oh yeah... sad
Austeenx:

He's a Bayern Munich supporter, and they won 5 in 2013. They should have won all 6ix in 2013 if not for Guardiola's German super cup curse.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 5:43pm On Aug 18, 2015
Pique could miss 4-12 games for insulting the ref. CR7 got only 2 game ban for punching a player. So insults got more effects than punch?wow
grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:11pm On Aug 18, 2015
bykebyke:

grin grin
Krasid would prove it to you how insult is far more than punching.
You wan try the power of Madrid?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by A40(m): 6:12pm On Aug 18, 2015
Austeenx:

That informant! We will send him back to Catalunya through NIPOST if he doesn't win us the Champions League this season

ddippset:
lol. So nice of you to show up again. You really needed time to heal. You really let a lot of time pass.
Heal? Lol Chale stop being so salty, are you new on Nairaland? This is European Football section tradition whenever any team loses its party time.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 6:47pm On Aug 18, 2015
Debroslink:

Name any EPL team that can beat Bilbao? I remember your EPL King(man United) being trashed by Bilbao home and away.

I repeat, name any EPL team that can beat Bilbao.
Many English teams will beat bilbao
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 6:50pm On Aug 18, 2015
ddippset:
If Bilbao was playing in the Barclay's premier League as you people like to call it, over 6 of their players you would call world class. Bilbao thrashes barca and madrid occasionally. Bilbao would trash Chelsea, man u, man city, arsenal, Milan, juve, bayern on their good day. So stop making such silly comments.
Whatever will make you sleep in the night. Keep consoling yourself
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:51pm On Aug 18, 2015
A40:

That informant! We will send him back to Catalunya through NIPOST if he doesn't win us the Champions League this season

Heal? Lol Chale stop being so salty, are you new on Nairaland? This is European Football section tradition whenever any team loses its party time.
that's exactly my point bro. Precisely between April and June this year I noticed you lost your knack for parties. And now you're out partying hard again. That's the spirit bro.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:53pm On Aug 18, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Whatever will make you sleep in the night. Keep consoling yourself
my 4 trophies this year make me sleep good at night. How about you? Pls tell me. What makes you sleep good?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ddippset(m): 6:56pm On Aug 18, 2015
Austeenx:

we don't need 'if nots' and 'should haves' please!

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 6:59pm On Aug 18, 2015
ElDeeVee:

E.g Man u? Please tell us some of the many English teams.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 7:06pm On Aug 18, 2015
ddippset:
my 4 trophies this year make me sleep good at night. How about you? Pls tell me. What makes you sleep good?
Which 4 trophies? Maybe you don't know, a new season has started. Don't come here and tell us past glories abeg
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ElDeeVee(m): 7:10pm On Aug 18, 2015
sebod:

E.g Man u? Please tell us some of the many English teams.
Get something straight bro - The fact that they (Bilbao) destroyed barca doesn't make them unbeatable
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:13pm On Aug 18, 2015
ddippset:
we don't need if nots please!

Okay
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:17pm On Aug 18, 2015
ElDeeVee:

Were you sleeping when they cremated Man United home and away?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:25pm On Aug 18, 2015
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 7:27pm On Aug 18, 2015
A40:

Guardiola is a Catalan through and through. You can't hammer his former team 7-0 and go Scott free.
It's just a matter of time he experiments Manuel Neuer in midfield. grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ELYMAXiimus(m): 7:34pm On Aug 18, 2015
Austeenx:

Guardiola is a Catalan through and through. You can't hammer his former team 7-0 and go Scott free.
It's just a matter of time he experiments Manuel Neuer in midfield. grin
lol
so what you're saying in essence is that pep is deliberately ruining bayern. Lolol nawa for you o

(1) (2) (3) ... (930) (931) (932) (933) (934) (935) (936) ... (6207) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Joseph901, PECON1(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.