Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,602 members, 7,955,219 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:47 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (954) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4806678 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (6318) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:37am On Aug 30, 2015
cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:38am On Aug 30, 2015
cheesy

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:39am On Aug 30, 2015
cool

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 5:39am On Aug 30, 2015
grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by ovalrose(f): 9:24am On Aug 30, 2015
I'm officially joining the best club of all. Barcelona for life.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:06am On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:
^^^ Although I didn't watch their game and I hardly do except it's likely they will lose... grin

What's up with Bale's dominance? Is that Ronaldo don't get those passes anymore or what exactly is going on? lipsrsealed
Benitez wants Bale to play a more prominent role in his team. More reason why he moved him to a central position (AM).

He is focused more on Bale than any other player in the squad.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:09am On Aug 30, 2015
ovalrose:
You are very much welcome.cheesycheesycheesy

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:12am On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:
Yeah.
Ok. His goals would come, he just has to be patient.

Happy Sunday Cules.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by mcdreeezy: 10:16am On Aug 30, 2015
ovalrose:
Welcome ma'am.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 10:42am On Aug 30, 2015
ovalrose:

@ Oval. -
Welcome to the club of champions
Welcome to the treble winning club
Welcome to Barcelona, the best club in the world.

Forca Barca. We are more than a club

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 12:23pm On Aug 30, 2015
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin angry angry grin grin

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 12:41pm On Aug 30, 2015
^^^ Kindly move on to "The Troublemakers Assemblies Ministry". Its down the road and today is a Sunday. They are waiting for you there. bye bye grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
Awesome01:
^^^ Kindly move on to "The Troublemakers Assemblies Ministry". Its down the road and today is a Sunday. They are waiting for you there. bye bye grin grin grin
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 1:29pm On Aug 30, 2015
I guess I'm d latest Barcelona fan to join this thread..............FORZA BARCA,VISCA BARCA..........championnes
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 1:42pm On Aug 30, 2015
izziano1:
I guess I'm d latest Barcelona fan to join this thread..............FORZA BARCA,VISCA BARCA..........championnes

Welcome to the club of champions
Welcome to the treble winning club
Welcome to Barcelona, the best club in the world.
Forca Barca. We are more than a club
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
izziano1:
You are very much welcome.

Of course you need not be told this is a gentleman community, I guess you are one yourself (unless if you are a lady).

Make yourself at home.

And meanwhile, just to put this straight, its Força Barça! And not with the 'Z'. Italians use Forza (Like Juve and the rest), but we use Força.

Welcome bruv.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 3:39pm On Aug 30, 2015
FC Barcelona coach Luis
Enrique appeared before the
media after the victory against Malaga to say that he
was satisfied and happy. He said his team’s
persistence paid off in spite of Málaga’s defensive
approach and said that "we played a complete game,
we were superior and we were patient."
"We ran into the same difficulties [against them] as
last season, but were very good…against this rival
you've got to be effective and create chances."
“We said at half-time that we had no doubt that the
goal would come," he admitted.

Here’s what Luis Enrique had to say about the
following players:

On Sergi Roberto:
"He is a very smart player. I am very happy to give
him minutes because he deserves it and I hope it
stays that way. He was very good defensively.”

On Thomas Vermaelen:
"I’m not surprised by his level of play. He is still not
one hundred per cent and has to keep getting
minutes. He is a big asset on the set pieces. He has
lots of character.

On Neymar:
"It was hard to do what he did today after so few days
training, but he was very good. Any other player
would not have played, but he did."

On the team:
"They’ve always seemed hungry to me. I always want
my team to compete to the maximum and I always
hope for the best."
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:13pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Benitez wants Bale to play a more prominent role in his team. More reason why he moved him to a central position (AM).

He is focused more on Bale than any other player in the squad.

Now I get it... grin

Ronaldo is leaving come next Summer... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:14pm On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:

Now I get it... grin

Ronaldo is leaving come next Summer... lipsrsealed
That's exactly what is going to happen.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 4:16pm On Aug 30, 2015
There has been a drop on Rakitic's form. Anyone with me?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:46pm On Aug 30, 2015
^^^ He will catch up as the season gears on... wink
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 4:52pm On Aug 30, 2015
Whenever Ronaldo's teammates scores, my guy go just change lane... angry grin

It's a shame he shows he is the most arrogant player, in fact human I know... angry

He doesn't even smile at all, let alone celebrating along with them but you see everyone rushing to celebrate with him once he scores... angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 5:22pm On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:

It's a shame he shows he is the most arrogant player, in fact human I know... angry

He doesn't even smile at all, let alone celebrating along with them but you see everyone rushing to celebrate with him once he scores... angry
Rubbish! And yet people are still kissing his a.rse? Jeez! He is killing the sport we love. That's not the spirit abeg.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Mcleo007(m): 6:20pm On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:

Their game yesterday was cool. G. Bale was the man of the match. Tapnaldo was thrown to the left flank; he sulked from start to finish. No opportunity for him to raise his hands in the box 18, he could barely get past his marker and he was largely of less importance as the team bossed the game, even tho Betis put up a great performance too. I won't be surprised the leech is sold off to Milan next summer.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mcleo007:

Their game yesterday was cool. G. Bale was the man of the match. Tapnaldo was thrown to the left flank; he sulked from start to finish. No opportunity for him to raise his hands in the box 18, he could barely get past his marker and he was largely of less importance as the team bossed the game, even tho Betis put up a great performance too. I won't be surprised the leech is sold off to Milan next summer.
You mean PSG?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:55pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Rubbish! And yet people are still kissing his a.rse? Jeez! He is killing the sport we love. That's not the spirit abeg.

To think he has been like this for years is unthinkable and yet I am amazed at his fans... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:56pm On Aug 30, 2015
Mcleo007:

Milan? Maybe PSG... lipsrsealed

Anything is possible in football these days, Man City might snap "the arrogant one" up... tongue
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:57pm On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:

To think he has been like this for years is unthinkable and yet I am amazed at his fans... tongue
You are right. He has been like this for years, but it ha become rather glaring in recent times. Very well visible to the blind at this juncture.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 6:58pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

You are right. He has been like this for years, but it ha become rather glaring in recent times. Very well visible to the blind at this juncture.

This guy is the most selfish human being I know angry - yet he has so many [size=5pt]clueless[/size] fans... grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:03pm On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:

This guy is the most selfish human being I know angry - yet he has so many [size=95pt]clueless[/size] fans... grin
Fixed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 7:04pm On Aug 30, 2015
dmcdad:

Fixed. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

Me I no dey oh... grin grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:19pm On Aug 30, 2015
coded01:

Me I no dey oh... grin grin
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (951) (952) (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) ... (6318) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Taguchi, Colson(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.