Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:34 PM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (956) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4613941 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (6200) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:23pm On Sep 02, 2015
Hazard (Chelsea): "I often ask what I can do to be like Messi, Ronaldo, score 50-60 goals. I'll never be true scorer. It's not in me."

States the obvious. And yet them still dey compare the guy to Ney. Na wa ooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 10:34pm On Sep 02, 2015
dmcdad:
Hazard (Chelsea): "I often ask what I can do to be like Messi, Ronaldo, score 50-60 goals. I'll never be true scorer. It's not in me."

Bro shoe get size

He know him mate na

Na deluded fans go dey compare am with him ancestors
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Awesome01(m): 11:05pm On Sep 02, 2015
barackohandso:

Bro shoe get size
He know him mate na

Dem dey hype wetin dem get naaaa

I no blame dem. However, we all know the animals with two horns, even if the snail is saying the two things on his head are also horns.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:32pm On Sep 02, 2015
barackohandso:

Bro shoe get size
He know him mate na
Lol@Ancestors.cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:33pm On Sep 02, 2015
Awesome01:

Dem dey hype wetin dem get naaaa

I no blame dem. However, we all know the animals with two horns, even if the snail is saying the two things on his head are also horns.
Epic! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by coded01: 3:20am On Sep 03, 2015
Mourinho tells Ronaldo: Team honours come first.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has questioned Cristiano Ronaldo's standing as the world's best player, while praising Stamford Bridge star Eden Hazard.

And Mourinho, who coached Ronaldo during his time at the Santiago Bernabeu, believes individual honours should come after success with club or country.

Asked if he believed Ronaldo should not be considered alongside Barcelona's Lionel Messi as one of the world's best two players, Mourinho said: "I think so. I don't like players or managers to win individual trophies without the team. Obviously depending on the season they have... cheesy

"They have to win some titles, no? Football without titles is nothing.

"Messi won the treble. He won three competitions last year, he reached the Copa America final [with Argentina]. He had a fantastic season for him and for his team.

"I am not saying he [Ronaldo] is not fantastic. I am just saying that, in my personal view, every football player in the world should understand that a team has to be in front."

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/mourinho-tells-ronaldo-team-honours-come-first#T0PVgMu7ViMHUsA1.99

As far as I don't like his beef with us, I appreciate it knowing he is capable of openly saying the obvious "truth"... cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 6:53am On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

He's not even in the class of Hames.

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 6:59am On Sep 03, 2015
Debroslink:

He's not even in the class of Hames.
His fans are just deluded. Comparing him to Messiah and CR7. That's a football mortal sin. They should ask for forgiveness. Haba!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:03am On Sep 03, 2015
coded01:
Mourinho tells Ronaldo: Team honours come first.

Chelsea manager Jose Mourinho has questioned Cristiano Ronaldo's standing as the world's best player, while praising Stamford Bridge star Eden Hazard.

And Mourinho, who coached Ronaldo during his time at the Santiago Bernabeu, believes individual honours should come after success with club or country.

Asked if he believed Ronaldo should not be considered alongside Barcelona's Lionel Messi as one of the world's best two players, Mourinho said: "I think so. I don't like players or managers to win individual trophies without the team. Obviously depending on the season they have... cheesy

"They have to win some titles, no? Football without titles is nothing.

"Messi won the treble. He won three competitions last year, he reached the Copa America final [with Argentina]. He had a fantastic season for him and for his team.

"I am not saying he [Ronaldo] is not fantastic. I am just saying that, in my personal view, every football player in the world should understand that a team has to be in front."

http://www.fourfourtwo.com/news/mourinho-tells-ronaldo-team-honours-come-first#T0PVgMu7ViMHUsA1.99

As far as I don't like his beef with us, I appreciate it knowing he is capable of openly saying the obvious "truth"... cheesy
Funny enougj, everybody know the truth na. And since Mourinho go Chelshit, him don get opportunity to dey talk him mind. Him sef know say Messi dey a class of his own, then Ronaldo follow.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 7:20am On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

His fans are just deluded. Comparing him to Messiah and CR7. That's a football mortal sin. They should ask for forgiveness. Haba!

Hazard's comments oozes failure. CR7 upgraded himself when he left man United, Bale is also trying to do same. None of them made such a pathetic comment.

Yet, when we compared him with the likes of Musa and Ikedia, his fans cried blue murder.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 7:37am On Sep 03, 2015
Debroslink:

Hazard's comments oozes failure. CR7 upgraded himself when he left man United, Bale is also trying to do same. None of them made such a pathetic comment.

Yet, when we compared him with the likes of Musa and Ikedia, his fans cried blue murder.
Ha ha ha ha ha ha. His fans are like CR7's fans. Pathetic!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by barackohandso(m): 7:39am On Sep 03, 2015
Debroslink:

I kinda understand where he's coming from. CR7 was already a ballon d'or winner when he left Man Utd and he also left for a world record fee. Nobody compared Bale to Messi and CR7, so no pressure on him. Hazard's case is different; just one wow season with Chelsea after 3 seasons and the media and fans had started calling him the next best thing after the football beasts, just an EPL title oh not even UCL. The pressure is starting to get to him as he can't really handle it
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:30am On Sep 03, 2015
barackohandso:

I kinda understand where he's coming from. CR7 was already a ballon d'or winner when he left Man Utd and he also left for a world record fee. Nobody compared Bale to Messi and CR7, so no pressure on him. Hazard's case is different; just one wow season with Chelsea after 3 seasons and the media and fans had started calling him the next best thing after the football beasts, just an EPL title oh not even UCL. The pressure is starting to get to him as he can't really handle it
Since the start of the season, he has been almost invisible in all their matches. I like him as a player, and also as a person as I have come to know he is one humble lad. But his deluded fans are just... lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:37am On Sep 03, 2015
La Liga stats so far: Bale-2 goals, J.Rodriguez-2 goals, Neymar-0 goals, Barcelona-2 goals.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2015
barackohandso:

I really feel for the boy, the media and fans put him in such a difficult situation by comparing him to Messi. Even Ronaldo as good as he is,has to put in extra efforts by working extra hard, going selfish, beefing his team mates, cry foul and do anything possible just to get close to Messi who does his own things with ease. It's not easy trying to put on a great man's shoe. It's just like saying Mikel is the next thing after Xavi lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:39am On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

The fraud has already given up after a few games.What a weak mentality.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:43am On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:
La Liga stats so far: Bale-2 goals, J.Rodriguez-2 goals, Neymar-0 goals, Barcelona-2 goals.
You don resume? Welcome back!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by pelvicky(m): 8:45am On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:
i think you should be more concern about your team with 2points behind barca....

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Krasid(m): 8:55am On Sep 03, 2015
pelvicky:
i think you should be more concern about your team with 2points behind barca....
Early days, don't you think?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 8:59am On Sep 03, 2015
pelvicky:
Not only 2 points behind Barcelona but also behind Eibar.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:00am On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:
Real Madrid-4points
Barcelona-6points.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by marqueetim(m): 9:23am On Sep 03, 2015
So u don't know it is still early days when u wer writing Bale and James 2goals bla bla bla grin
Krasid:
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:32am On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:

LA Liga stats for the past 6ix years:
Douglas - 1 la liga trophy.
Ronaldo - 1 la liga trophy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:19am On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

Neymar that's feeding from Suarez and messi. Hazard and Neymar plays different position for their respective team. Neymar is a striker/LWF in 4-3-3 formation while hazard play winger/LMF in 4-2-3-1 formation.

Now read this;

Mourhino's tactics is sicken mostly against big team. Hazard can't become world best player under a coach who play defensive football and no fluidity. Moreover, messi is still around so no chance. That been said, epl teams are average technically reason LVG is struggling with manure, he is trying to play ball possession game with them. If cr7 was still in epl his goal scoring form would've dropped long ago, a player can't be consistent in epl due to the physicality of the league. Cr7 only had one or two great seasons before he left. Hazard still has the talent but he's tired(fatigue) same with matic, they will bounce back to form because class is permanent.
Hazard is a great player , I think he would score more goals if he was playing for barca. But 20 goals a season for a left winger/midfielder that also has a lot defensive duties under Jose is a big accomplishment.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:29am On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
[s]Neymar that's feeding from Suarez and messi. Hazard and Neymar plays different position for their respective team. Neymar is a striker/LWF in 4-3-3 formation while hazard play winger/LMF in 4-2-3-1 formation.

Now read this;

Mourhino's tactics is sicken mostly against big team. Hazard can't become world best player under a coach who play defensive football and no fluidity. Moreover, messi is still around so no chance. That been said, epl teams are average technically reason LVG is struggling with manure, he is trying to play ball possession game with them. If cr7 was still in epl his goal scoring form would've dropped long ago, a player can't be consistent in epl due to the physicality of the league. Cr7 only had one or two great seasons before he left. Hazard still has the talent but he's tired(fatigue) same with matic, they will bounce back to form because class is permanent.
Hazard is a great player , I think he would score more goals if he was playing for barca. But 20 goals a season for a left winger/midfielder that also has a lot defensive duties under Jose is a big accomplishment[/s]

I knew it will be a matter of time before this midget post this

Now before we start tell us how neymar scored 42 or so,goals for brazil without messi and saurez. But with fred,oscar,hulk,gustavo,ramirez

When you do we'll continue

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:
Even with all these hype hazard will still end up like ikedia ahmed musa and the rest
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:31am On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:34am On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:
Season stat thus far:

Barcelona 1 trophy (UEFA Super Cup)
Real Madrid 0 trophy.

Barcelona 2 games, 2 wins, 6 points.
Madick 2 games(against relegation/new comers), 1win and a draw, 4 points. Pathetic!

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:36am On Sep 03, 2015
Krasid:
And you don't think its early days for goals scored? The height of hypocrisy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 10:37am On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
Neymar that's feeding from Suarez and messi. Hazard and Neymar plays different position for their respective team. Neymar is a striker/LWF in 4-3-3 formation while hazard play winger/LMF in 4-2-3-1 formation.

Now read this;

Hazard is a great player , I think he would score more goals if he was playing for barca. But 20 goals a season for a left winger/midfielder that also has a lot defensive duties under Jose is a big accomplishment.
Nice one.
But, I guess Neymar also feeds from Oscar and William in the national team? Hazard is a good player, and I like him really. But, Neymar is still very much better in any area you might want to view it. You don't compare Hazard to a player who is carrying his national team (Brazil) on his shoulder.
And mind you, you don't expect Neymar to usurp Messi and assume the responsibility of leading the team at this stage. He still has to learn and get help from the master as long as he's still around. As good and prolific CR7 is, he will still feed from Messi if they play together. Hence, feeding from Messi shouldn't be a yardstick for measure the brilliance of Neymar.

2 Likes

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:39am On Sep 03, 2015
Austeenx:

LA Liga stats for the past 6ix years: Douglas - 1 la liga trophy. Ronaldo - 1 la liga trophy.
More like; Thiago Messi 2 Liga trophies and Ronaldo 1. Smh

1 Like

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:41am On Sep 03, 2015
nonsoroyalty:

I knew it will be a matter of time before this midget post this

Now before we start tell us how neymar scored 42 or so,goals for brazil without messi and saurez. But with fred,oscar,hulk,gustavo,ramirez

When you do we'll continue
Thank you jare.

(1) (2) (3) ... (953) (954) (955) (956) (957) (958) (959) ... (6200) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: Bimmarlykay(m) and 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.