Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,618 members, 7,820,189 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 11:09 AM

Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (959) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" (4606480 Views)

Barcelona Fan Beheads Real Madrid-Supporting Friend / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021 / FC Barcelona Fan Thread: "Més Que Un Club" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (6194) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Debroslink: 8:36pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
So Neymar is the reason barca is winning this season right. Calling hazard names makes you immature if you don't know. I believe you're older than him. Neymar on pal with messi n cr7? And you have the audacity to say I lack football knowledge. Lol

Your first sentence shows you didn't understand my earlier comment.

And YES, Neymar is now on par with Messi and CR7 in UCL goals per season. For the past 7 years or so, no one has shared UCL golden boot with Messi or Ronaldo. However Neymar achieved such with lesser games played last season .
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 8:38pm On Sep 03, 2015
Gentlemen, let's all take a chill pill and stop arguing with someone who thinks Arda Turan can play BEHIND Nemanja Matic.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 8:43pm On Sep 03, 2015
FC Barcelona numbers released for Champions League 2015/16

The registration period over, these are the numbers
that the players will be wearing in Europe this season

At midnight on August 31, the period for registering
players for the 2015/16 Champions League came to a
close. This means that the FC Barcelona squad and
their shirt numbers are now definitive – a shirt that
features two important changes to the sleeves in
honour of the fact that the Catalans are the current
champions of Europe. Apart from the first team
players, shirt numbers have also been allocated to
Barça B’s Juan Cámara and Gerard Gumbau. In a
second list, there are a further four members of the
reserve team: Sergi Samper, David Babunski,
Alejandro Grimaldo and goalkeeper José Suárez.
This is the complete list of shirt numbers for a
competition that gets under way on September 16:

1. Ter Stegen
2. Douglas
3. Piqué
4. Rakitic
5. Sergio
6. Dani Alves
8. A. Iniesta
9. Suárez
10. Messi
11. Neymar Jr
12. Rafinha
13. C. Bravo
14. Mascherano
15. Bartra
17. Munir
18. Jordi Alba
19. Sandro
20. Sergi Roberto
21. Adriano
23. Vermaelen
24. Mathieu
25. Masip
27. Cámara
28. Gumbau

Barça B List:
26. Samper
29. Babunski
30. Grimaldo
31. J. Suárez

Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 8:48pm On Sep 03, 2015
Debroslink:

Your first sentence shows you didn't understand my earlier comment.

And YES, Neymar is now on par with Messi and CR7 in UCL goals per season. For the past 7 years or so, no one has shared UCL golden boot with Messi or Ronaldo. However Neymar achieved such with lesser games played last season .
Go watch. Neymar's goals last season then come back. Messi assisted most of his tap-ins. If you rate Neymar above hazard base on number of goals scored last season I'll do same for hazard base on number of chances created, defensive ability, assist and individual awards.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
Go watch. Neymar's goals last season then come back. Messi assisted most of his tap-ins. If you rate Neymar above hazard base on number of goals scored last season I'll do same for hazard base on number of chances created, defensive ability, assist and individual awards.
Why didn't Hazard score this tap in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YApdXsQC_zw
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:03pm On Sep 03, 2015
Austeenx:
Gentlemen, let's all take a chill pill and stop arguing with someone who thinks Arda Turan can play BEHIND Nemanja Matic.
cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:07pm On Sep 03, 2015
Fellow cúles. Any punter in da house?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by homesteady(m): 9:10pm On Sep 03, 2015
Austeenx:

The silly he-goat also said Pedro has always been a sub throughout his barcelona career! he has been corrected in the past, but he still said the same thing again on this thread today!

Are he-goats even this arrogantly stuppid? undecided

I just watched hazard last season goals, and it is just filled with normal team goals, so I don't know why he keeps masturbating on every thread that all Neymar goals are tap-ins! Which football watcher apart from that dunce doesn't know that Barça plays tiki taka, and so most goals would be team goals?

Jeezz I can't just deal with some creatures!
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:11pm On Sep 03, 2015
BarcaBlood:
Fellow cúles. Any punter in da house?
We have a noob bugging us.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
homesteady:

The silly he-goat also said Pedro has always been a sub throughout his barcelona career! he has been corrected in the past, but he still said the same thing again on this thread today!

Are he-goats even this arrogantly stuppid? undecided

I just watched hazard last season goals, and it is just filled with normal team goals, so I don't know why he keeps masturbating on every thread that all Neymar goals are tap-ins! Which football watcher apart from that dunce doesn't know that Barça plays tiki taka, and so most goals would be team goals?

Jeezz I can't just deal with some creatures!
I just dey read with my hands carrying my jaw. I no fit even quote am as na waste of time and space. People wey still dey reply am dey try sha.

Imagine say you wan turn a stone to bread. See how difficult e dey abi? Na only Jesus fit do am. Na so e be with that guy.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 9:14pm On Sep 03, 2015
bykebyke:

Why didn't Hazard score this tap in?

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YApdXsQC_zw
How about this neymar's miss.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OZdIIm4q3zc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:19pm On Sep 03, 2015
dmcdad:

We have a noob bugging us.

Lol I can see that
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by BarcaBlood: 9:21pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:

What's your point exactly, that hazard is better than neymar?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 9:42pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:

Seems your eyes are not working at it's full capacities to notice the difference in the two situations....Let me tell you what happened.

The pass came to him,he kicked the ball without wasting time...Badluck,The ball hit the bar.

In Hazard's case..he had at least 2seconds if not more,before the ball reached him to atleast pick a spot and shoot but no,the ball reached him and he decided to perform some skill of sort before kicking the ball straight at the keeper..understand?

I'm 1000% certain that Hazard would have missed this chance if it was him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMKA0um3Go
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 10:02pm On Sep 03, 2015
bykebyke:

Seems your eyes are not working at it's full capacities to notice the difference in the two situations....Let me tell you what happened.

The pass came to him,he kicked the ball without wasting time...Badluck,The ball hit the bar.

In Hazard's case..he had at least 2seconds if not more,before the ball reached him to atleast pick a spot and shoot but no,the ball reached him and he decided to perform some skill of sort before kicking the ball straight at the keeper..understand?

I'm 1000% certain that Hazard would have missed this chance if it was him.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SLMKA0um3Go

So you can type epistle to give excuse to neymar's miss but Hazard is not permitted to do same. Talk about double standard.
How about this one-touch goal from hazard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBoUmbvVxLc
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:30pm On Sep 03, 2015
hensben:
So you can type epistle to give excuse to neymar's miss but Hazard is not permitted to do same. Talk about double standard.
How about this one-touch goal from hazard.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=GBoUmbvVxLc
You mean his score one miss 50 situations? undecided

Bro...You've derailed our thread enough..even after being schooled by different Barcelona fans you still stuck to your opinion.

Can you drop this Hazard and Neymar issue?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 12:11am On Sep 04, 2015
bykebyke:

Bro...You've derailed our thread enough..even after being schooled by different Barcelona fans you still stuck to your opinion.

You never see anything. Make I see how you wan teach stone. Kontinu! cheesycheesycheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 6:54am On Sep 04, 2015
dmcdad:

**yawns**
*stick flies in his mouth*
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by hensben(m): 7:01am On Sep 04, 2015
bykebyke:

This comment confirmed you're unreasonable. Neymar miss tones of chances but the difference is messi, iniesta, Xavi/rakitic will still create zillion of chances for him to score tap-in unlike in Chelsea were they create chances every 15 minutes against small teams and 25 minutes against big team.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 8:15am On Sep 04, 2015
Good morning! "You have to be chameleon-like to coach Real Madrid" says Arrigo Sacchi.

Sacchi: "Madrid's coaches tend to have players who do not always compliment each other; Ancelotti is a master under those circumstances"

True.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:01am On Sep 04, 2015
hensben:
This comment confirmed you're unreasonable. Neymar miss tones of chances but the difference is messi, iniesta, Xavi/rakitic will still create zillion of chances for him to score tap-in unlike in Chelsea were they create chances every 15 minutes against small teams and 25 minutes against big team.
cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 10:03am On Sep 04, 2015
dmcdad:

You never see anything. Make I see how you wan teach stone. Kontinu! cheesycheesycheesy
As in eh...the guy deh vex me grin
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 10:05am On Sep 04, 2015
bykebyke:

As in eh...the guy deh vex me grin
Your own small. I wan vex die! The more reason why I stopped quoting him, cause he would annoy me all the more.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by MCJIKEL22(m): 11:46am On Sep 04, 2015
What would happen to ronaldo asss lickers when he leaves madrid?,will they follow him to psg? grinlipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 11:51am On Sep 04, 2015
MCJIKEL22:
What would happen to ronaldo asss lickers when he leaves madrid?,will they follow him to psg? grinlipsrsealed
Of course! Same way they followed him from Manure. cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by sebod(m): 2:31pm On Sep 04, 2015
Nermay limps out of Brazil training while Sergo Roberto has not been seen on training ground since the match against Malaga.

What's the issue with injury to our players this season nau?
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 2:33pm On Sep 04, 2015
sebod:
Nermay limps out of Brazil training while Sergo Roberto has not been seen on training ground since the match against Malaga.

What's the issue with injury to our players this season nau?
Hopefully, Neymar's case is nothing serious. He would feature in their match this weekend, although there are indications he would come from the bench. As for Roberto... lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 2:58pm On Sep 04, 2015
I hate International Breaks eh lipsrsealed

Chances of your players not coming back in one piece are high angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:04pm On Sep 04, 2015
bykebyke:
I hate International Breaks eh lipsrsealed

Chances of your players not coming back in one piece are high angry
Very high. Nonsense! Na me hate am pass.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 3:14pm On Sep 04, 2015
dmcdad:

Very high. Nonsense! Na me hate am pass.
Them no fit wait make we play Atletico Madrid 1st before them do their break lipsrsealed angry
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by dmcdad: 3:34pm On Sep 04, 2015
bykebyke:

Them no fit wait make we play Atletico Madrid 1st before them do their break lipsrsealed angry
The thing tire me oooooo. Just for some meaningless friendlies. I just hope say Roberto go dey available, else na one-chance we dey be that oooo. Playing Bartra dey no go funny ooooooo.
Re: Fc Barcelona Fan Thread: "més Que Un Club" by Nobody: 6:29pm On Sep 04, 2015
5 stars shocked shocked

The skills go deh catch die grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (956) (957) (958) (959) (960) (961) (962) ... (6194) (Reply)

Official Manchester United Fan Thread:''20 Times EPL Champion / Official Chelsea Fan Thread: Champions Of Europe 2021

Viewing this topic: 3 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.