Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,050 members, 7,810,903 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 06:05 PM

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince (10361 Views)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex / If You Have Ever Slept In A Room With Two People Having Sex, Please Kindly Share / Nairalanders... Ever Been Caught Or Caught People Having Sex? Tell Your Story (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:28am On Oct 29, 2021
Lets talk sex talk

Omo diz just happen today o, i went to see my g3 diz morning and wen got to his door i just bash in , base on say my gee, behold my gee dey do doggy stlyle, na so i move back.

share yours

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Jeon(f): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Lets talk sex talk

I have caught you and your girlfriend having sex on a cardboard box under banana tree next to ur parents window.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Sonnobax15(m): 10:30am On Oct 29, 2021
undecided
Wetin concern me with other people wey dey enjoy themselves undecided.

10 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by IamKizzbrown10(m): 10:33am On Oct 29, 2021
Jeon:

I have caught you and your girlfriend having sex on a cardboard box under banana tree next to ur parents window.

ARE U SURE IS ME?
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Jeon(f): 10:35am On Oct 29, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:

ARE U SURE IS ME?

Yes, you think I'm joking?

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Nobody: 10:36am On Oct 29, 2021
You just bashed in without knocking?
Lie Mohammed pro max

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by joshdeni77(m): 10:37am On Oct 29, 2021
The day my mama catch dey masturbate ... Choi that day ehn

17 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Beckysexy(f): 10:38am On Oct 29, 2021
OP, you deserve a cold slap and you deserved to see whatever nonsense your eyes wanted to see.How can you just enter without knocking.
Don't know why most Nigerians don't value privacy.

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Nobody: 10:43am On Oct 29, 2021
Na wa ooo angry angry
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by federal9: 10:57am On Oct 29, 2021
Mine was in secondary school. After break time, I went to the school backyard to pee, as I took a sharp corner, I saw my class mate ( a female) having sex with an SS1 student.

Immediately they saw me, they shivered. I left them. In the next minute, she came to class silent, thinking I would tell others what I saw.

She started respecting me from that day.

SS3 Female student, kicking SS1 male student.

I was disgusted by her act. She was the most beautiful female student in the class.

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by IamKizzbrown10(m): 11:09am On Oct 29, 2021
federal9:
Mine was in secondary school. After break time, I went to the school backyard to pee, as I took a sharp corner, I saw my class mate ( a female) having sex with an SS1 student.

Immediately they saw me, they shivered. I left them. In the next minute, she came to class silent, thinking I would tell others what I saw.

I was disgusted by her act. She was the most beautiful female student in the class.

HABA NA, WE U NO COLLECT YOUR SHARE AND CLEAN MOUTH. CHAI!! I WISH I WAS THE ONE, NA THERE WE GO END AM

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Idaytesj29(m): 11:19am On Oct 29, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:

HABA NA, WE U NO COLLECT YOUR SHARE AND CLEAN MOUTH. CHAI!! I WISH I WAS THE ONE, NA THERE WE GO END AM

Na hoodlum you be grin

21 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by pregnantMan: 11:34am On Oct 29, 2021
cool
Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Tallesty1(m): 11:35am On Oct 29, 2021
IamKizzbrown10:
Lets talk sex talk

Omo diz just happen today o, i went to see my g3 diz morning and wen got to his door i just bash in , base on say my gee, behold my gee dey do doggy stlyle, na so i move back.

share yours
It doesn't matter if he is your GEE, your shadow, your spirit or your succubus, always knock on people's door before you go inside.

Even if you leave people in your own house to go out and get something, courtesy demands that you knock before going back inside but Nigerians are something else.

I have this friend that will walk into my sitting room like we both own it and straight to my bedroom if I am not in the sitting room.

I have warned him severally but old habits hardly die so I no now lock my front door when I am inside.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by arthurwillia(m): 11:52am On Oct 29, 2021
Haha
I’ve caught someone
Pastor John is what we call him, he stays in our hostel, squizzing one girls breast in a reading room, Agric lecture theatre OAU when I was in school, if you know that side in oau, it’s at the extreme end of oau campus.
We were about 5 in that lecture theatre
They sat at the front of the sloppy lecture theatre, so I could see his hands clearly handling breast from under the cardigan.
Two people left and I then pretend to leave also, snuck back and then followed them to the basement of the lecture theater and there they were sucking each other. Na so one weyrey just go come from no where dey play song just scatter film wey I Dey watch.

Second one
One weyrey brought girl enter ETF boys hostel for Night, next we Dey hear na
Gbaga gbaga
Wey hostel full
Omo shame no Dey

8 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by techWriter3: 12:16pm On Oct 29, 2021
The week my mama catch dey masturbate ... Choi that week mcquaid

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by CaptainZubi: 2:34pm On Oct 29, 2021
federal9:

No lie, you gist some of your padis abi u no gist them?

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by stunnert(m): 2:37pm On Oct 29, 2021
This shii happened in my third year during my uni days, me and my roomie were chronic womanizers back then. On this faithful day the sun was shiny and so hot, I was broke, hungry and I just finished with my organic chemistry class around 3pm when I started trekking home under the sun. I was almost at our off campus hostel when I branched at iya laide shop and bought fufu with my last hundred naira hoping to eat it with the egusi we prepared the night before. I got home kicked off my shoes and banged straight inside the room only to see my roomie banging one fine babe like that and she had her legs locked around his waist while he was thrusting in and out. I was speechless and shocked, but the hunger kicked in again. They saw me but didn't stop their thing, I just jejely went to the pot of soup and scooped a bit of soup in a plate and I packed the last three meat in the pot and went outside the house and ate my fufu in peace. About thirty minutes later the door opened and they both came out dressed, it was clear he was seeing her off and she was looking shy when she saw me, as a sharp guy I said to her: Our babe hope you had a nice time here today and hope we'll be seeing you again.

39 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Alhajiemeritus: 2:50pm On Oct 29, 2021
1-2-3....
Let the lies begin....

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by alexvic12: 2:59pm On Oct 29, 2021
I and other affiliate marketers make money by "calling people". That's the truth.

I'm only offering to teach interested people why and how we do it, and why they should do it.

CaptainZubi:

Why not make your money in peace? Must you call people?

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Vulcanheph(m): 3:23pm On Oct 29, 2021
I've worked in a hotel as a housekeeper... I don see am tire.
No be only guests... Even staff dey knack each other.

I saw a lot of things.

I caught some of my colleagues in the act and even got caught too. cheesygrincheesygrin

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by VlamesIffect(f): 3:30pm On Oct 29, 2021
Vulcanheph:
I've worked in a hotel as a housekeeper... I don see am tire.
No be only guests... Even staff dey knack each other.

I saw a lot of things.

I caught some of my colleagues in the act and even got caught too. cheesygrincheesygrin

Give us gist na. Your own & the other staff grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Nobody: 3:44pm On Oct 29, 2021
grin I'm just here to read comment and comments inside comment

4 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by larrybabanla(m): 4:07pm On Oct 29, 2021
That was in 2010, when I was working in a local guest house like that, before I fix guests in a room? I will go to the room, opening the curtain a bit for a clear view, so when they are doing their thing, I will go back of the window to watch live p*rn, ..

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by G450: 4:17pm On Oct 29, 2021
Just here to read lies

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by superemmy(m): 4:29pm On Oct 29, 2021
larrybabanla:
That was in 2010, when I was working in a local guest house like that, before I fix guests in a room? I will go to the room, opening the curtain a bit for a clear view, so when they are doing their thing, I will go back of the window to watch live p*rn, ..
PERV

3 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by larrybabanla(m): 4:43pm On Oct 29, 2021
superemmy:

PERV
u are fool I swear,

2 Likes

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by heed101(m): 5:03pm On Oct 29, 2021
larrybabanla:
grin

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by Lilsameey: 5:04pm On Oct 29, 2021
CaptainZubi:

Why not make your money in peace? Must you call people?
..E go tell people to pay N10k

1 Like

Re: Have You Ever Caught People Having Sex? ( Share Your Experince by CaptainZubi: 5:18pm On Oct 29, 2021
Lilsameey:
..E go tell people to pay N10k
No mind them. E go first deceive them reach one level , after he go con dey ask of money.. all of them na the same.. nonsense people.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Toasting A Lady, Share How You Were Turned Down / What It's Like To Live As An Unattractive Woman / Naked White Women Running On The Street. See Photos And Comments

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.