Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,285 members, 7,836,264 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' (19045 Views)

Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Numan, Adamawa State / Umaru Badami Is Dead! Governor Fintiri Father Dies / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by blamingthedevil: 4:14pm On Aug 12, 2021
gimakon:

We warned them, they never Listened, some gullible imbeciles say PDP is Ibo party, while APC is Yoruba and hausa party, We day talk about who go do me and them well, animals day attribute am to tribe . How their useless lives be now?
E get one useless dog way I day find , the day I go remember am, e go hot for me and him for Nairaland here, cos I go really drag am. That idiot na the most aimless fellow on the surface of the earth and Nairaland combined. Idiot even been insult my parents, the day I remember am, he go really see fire that day, I promise you... See How Nigerian lives be now.

Next time, when them say vote with your hearts , them no go reason indomie and egg way them day give them and one onions and one cup of garri. Stupid animals way sense no day their useless heads.

Governor is a PDP member with Goodluck Jonathan...

You are a member of a thief and father of all thieves

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Buckeyemedia1: 4:15pm On Aug 12, 2021
CamusMidas:

Shey Nigerians like to claim that the only thing they like about Nigeria is the freedom, which dumbass freedom are they talking about I don't know.
Don’t believe that because you are poor, you can just defame a person publicly without any proof or shred of evidence & go Scott free all in the name of freedom of speech, Civilized countries you pay monetary damages, Nigeria I don’t have money to pay, I be poor man, so you will go to prison. Mumu.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Handsum64: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
PDP and wailers won't call this governor a tyrant now ooo

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by BennyDGreat: 4:17pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nephilim:
Tongue!

That's the power of the tongue. The damage it can do, the havoc it can wreck, the destruction it can cause even beyond repair.

Watch your tongue, it has destroyed many, it has raised many, it has enthroned many and dethroned many. It has cursed many and has blessed many.

Life and death are in the Power of the tongue, use it wisely.

Now it doesn't matter whether this man is the father of thieves or not, what matter is that man will spend years in jail with hard labor. Why? The tongue! Watch it!

This statement doesn't tally with the topic.
It matters of the man is a thief....it matters to the young child whose future has been embezzled, to the mother who died while in labour due to poor health care system, to the child who joined boko haram due to poverty....

Everyone who loots ought to be called out and investigated to ensure that the accusation is real.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Lostchild(m): 4:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
Northern Nigeria are just too different from we southerners.

Chai.. angry
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 4:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
Don’t believe that because you are poor, you can just defame a person publicly without any proof or shred of evidence & go Scott free all in the name of freedom of speech, Civilized countries you pay monetary damages, Nigeria I don’t have money to pay, I be poor man, so you will go to prison. Mumu.
He is a public servant, calling him any name won't lead to shit.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Fortez: 4:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
Hmmm
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 4:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
For Nigeria not to be working is the definition of corruption.
Sebastine1994:
Start from nairaland to weed out the idiots,

Ordinary local government youth chairman position that I held, so many people accused me of corruption.

Because I was also treasurer and chairman.

But when the position of treasurer was given to one idiot, he bankrupt the youth account,

1 Like

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Mokason288(m): 4:28pm On Aug 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:

May God do your life they way Goodluck Jonathan did Nigeria, just say ameen to this prayer.
May God do your life and the life of your entire miserable family the exact same way BUhari is doing Nigeria

I have already said Amen to his prayer
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by sunnnnyuu(m): 4:30pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by omotu(m): 4:41pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nigeria Jaga Jaga hmmmmmmmm
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by greatiyk4u(m): 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Zenzu01:
A wise man from Africa once said,

There is freedom of speech but I can't guarantee freedom after speech.

This is exactly what is playing in this country.

Imagine Idris Abdulkareen sang "Nigeria jaga jaga" under this regime. I'm sure they would have assassinated him already.

Unfortunately for you he did a remix of it and still walking freely

Unto the next one
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Sammerboi: 4:44pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bro, like wtf is going on up north? So like their public officers shouldn’t be criticize now.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 4:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mokason288:
May ALMIGHTY GOD continue to bless GOODLUCK JONATHAN where ever he is

Nigeria deserves the heartless BokoHaram Jihadist that we have today

The North deserves everything that comes their way
grin
... What goes Around , Comes Around grin

Boko Haram / ESN
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by zikter(m): 4:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:
This Country is not practicing democracy, the average black man with power in Nigeria is a tyrant. Look how the boss of most private businesses treat their employees, look how our university lecturer walk around feeling like a demi God.
Let us be realistic here, if someone wake up to call you a thief in the eye of the whole world and you will just keep quiet? I believe even as you are not a public figure like fintiri you won't accept that. People should also know that this public figures are humans, they have children and loved ones. How will I feel if my children are reading that I am a thief and father of all thief? Not okay. If the man had any evidence he stole, there are proper channels and procedures to follow
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by zikter(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
SalafRider:
No freedom of speech
Does freedom of speech mean insulting people's integrity? Sometimes we are just blinded by what I don't know. How can you wake up and start calling someone a thief? Don't he know the process to follow?
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by benazir(m): 4:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by chrisvic007: 5:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mokason288:
May ALMIGHTY GOD continue to bless GOODLUCK JONATHAN where ever he is

Nigeria deserves the heartless BokoHaram Jihadist that we have today

The North deserves everything that comes their way
grin

If not for the fact that you're hiding behind a monicker on Nairaland, I mean if it were to be a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account that you used to publish this nonsense, I would have caused your invitation by the police to prove to the court how members of the government are jihadists.

If you're not able to do so, then similar treatment awaits you. Una go get sense by fire by force.

You're free to say anything you wish to say as guaranteed by the freedom of speech clauses of our constitution but you must be ready to defend your allegation/accusation on fellow Nigerians. They too have the right to seek redress/protection from the law Courts when their rights are infringed upon.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by zikter(m): 5:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
Buckeyemedia1:
I wonder why people feel is right to just open their mouths to accuse someone without proof in the name of freedom of speech, something they can't take from anyone
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by LordviccoDaGuru(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
grin

It's a welcome development

Sai Buhari till 2031
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by zikter(m): 5:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
CamusMidas:

He is a public servant, calling him any name won't lead to shit.
Does the law recognize your mentality? No, just because someone is a public figure does not mean he should be subjected to all manner of image tarnishing accusations. He has a right before the law too, and he has excercise it. I guess the man now knows that, you don't just go about accusing people
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Imustnottalk: 5:09pm On Aug 12, 2021
Zenzu01:

Imagine Idris Abdulkareen sang "Nigeria jaga jaga" under this regime. I'm sure they would have assassinated him already.
bro you served it hot oo grin grin
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 5:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
zikter:
Does the law recognize your mentality? No, just because someone is a public figure does not mean he should be subjected to all manner of image tarnishing accusations. He has a right before the law too, and he has excercise it. I guess the man now knows that, you don't just go about accusing people
Don't be wise by half, once you are an elected public office holder; you should know that deformation of character comes with the job, that's the norm.

Where in your precious law was 33 months stated as the sentence for deformation of character? It's just clearly an abuse of power.

Would you support any government that start arresting its citizens for calling them out for been corrupt?
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Zainabthegirl1(f): 5:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
Awon wicked men
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by RunzMAN: 5:20pm On Aug 12, 2021
Zenzu01:

Them released the remix na
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Amudeneogu: 5:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Court would have given chance to prof himself he might be right
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by lordally(m): 5:31pm On Aug 12, 2021
gimakon:

May GOD do your life how buhari and Fulani herdsmen has done this country Say Amen.
You go day do prayer way no make sense.

Your country passport is almost as useless as Afghanistans own, third most insecure nation after Syria and Iraq na jona do am like that? You as a citizen no day respected outside nigeria, even in common Uganda, na e u get mouth to talk this one. U well so?

grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Photos: The Aftermath Of Akure Gas Explosion / APC Should Let Buhari Seek Medicare Abroad - Ayo Fayose / What Senator Nnamani Said About Geoffrey Onyeama (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.