Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,283 members, 7,836,259 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:01 AM

Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' (19044 Views)

Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Numan, Adamawa State / Umaru Badami Is Dead! Governor Fintiri Father Dies / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 3:45pm On Aug 12, 2021
Please, who knows if there are currently covid-19 vaccines available in Nigeria? I want to go get vaccinated.

Please tell me if you have any info
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by latexxbro(m): 3:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Galloman:
He deserve it
I guess you have comprehending problem
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by BrickDevo: 3:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by doctor306(m): 3:49pm On Aug 12, 2021
Zenzu01:
A wise man from Africa once said,

There is freedom of speech but I can't guarantee freedom after speech.

This is exactly what is playing in this country.

Imagine Idris Abdulkareen sang "Nigeria jaga jaga" under this regime. I'm sure they would have assassinated him already.
he actually did a remix in this tenure, somebody check on idris please cool cool shocked
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by doctor306(m): 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Guyman02:
He is father of all thieves, I dey my house come and jail me grin
What if they come actually track you come present this comment for court lol

We go shar read am for here !!!
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by RichAbujaGuy: 3:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
Abeg, where are the aboki ethnic slurs today?
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by omowumi9: 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
You alone Chairman and Treasurer! Who will checkmate you?

[q[b][/b]uote author=Sebastine1994 post=104715261]Start from nairaland to weed out the idiots,

Ordinary local government youth chairman position that I held, so many people accused me of corruption.

Because I was also treasurer and chairman.

But when the position of treasurer was given to one idiot, he bankrupt the youth account, [/quote]
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by blackboy(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
nurez305:
2 and half solid years in jails.... Maybe he is just catching cruise and now his freedom have been taken for almost 3years
Or an option of N50k fine. 6 months for sure
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by TBD(m): 3:51pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ex - Governor of Adamawa State Jibrilla Bindow was invite by DSS for wishing Buhari dead.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by lascos912(m): 3:52pm On Aug 12, 2021
Bible says ‘’say the truth and the truth shall set you free‘’but in nigeria you say the truth and the truth will send you to kirikiri,alagbo or olokuta

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Buckeyemedia1: 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mokason288:
May ALMIGHTY GOD continue to bless GOODLUCK JONATHAN where ever he is

Nigeria deserves the heartless BokoHaram Jihadist that we have today

The North deserves everything that comes their way
grin
Fintiri is a pdp member, Atiku’s stooge, Goodluck Jonathan’s People? Keep whining imagining ethnicism in your penury, whilst Goodluck Jonathan & them @ the top keep wining & dining
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Sebastine1994(m): 3:53pm On Aug 12, 2021
omowumi9:
You alone Chairman and Treasurer! Who will checkmate you?

[q[b][/b]uote author=Sebastine1994 post=104715261]Start from nairaland to weed out the idiots,

Ordinary local government youth chairman position that I held, so many people accused me of corruption.

Buhari was petroleum minister plus president of Nigeria

Because I was also treasurer and chairman.

But when the position of treasurer was given to one idiot, he bankrupt the youth account,
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by heniford2: 3:54pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thieves of a governor
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Patrioticman007(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mokason288:

grin

May God do your life they way Goodluck Jonathan did Nigeria, just say ameen to this prayer.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Okuda(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
6 months in prison for disturbance of peace. can someone explain what this is?

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Darreytinho10(m): 3:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Lmao grin e pain the mutherfucking Governor
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by drealcivilceno(m): 3:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nephilim:
Tongue!

That's the power of the tongue. The damage it can do, the havoc it can wreck, the destruction it can cause even beyond repair.

Watch your tongue, it has destroyed many, it has raised many, it has enthroned many and dethroned many. It has cursed many and has blessed many.

Life and death are in the Power of the tongue, use it wisely.

Now it doesn't matter whether this man is the father of thieves or not, what matter is that man will spend years in jail with hard labor. Why? The tongue! Watch it!

why this, why...
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 3:59pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mokason288:

grin

We warned them, they never Listened, some gullible imbeciles say PDP is Ibo party, while APC is Yoruba and hausa party, We day talk about who go do me and them well, animals day attribute am to tribe . How their useless lives be now?
E get one useless dog way I day find , the day I go remember am, e go hot for me and him for Nairaland here, cos I go really drag am. That idiot na the most aimless fellow on the surface of the earth and Nairaland combined. Idiot even been insult my parents, the day I remember am, he go really see fire that day, I promise you... See How Nigerian lives be now.

Next time, when them say vote with your hearts , them no go reason indomie and egg way them day give them and one onions and one cup of garri. Stupid animals way sense no day their useless heads.

2 Likes

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Buckeyemedia1: 4:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
Darreytinho10:
Lmao grin e pain the mutherfucking Governor
Not more than the 30 months oguy is going to spend incarcerated. Which one would you choose, to be abused publicly or spend 30 months in prison? I thought as much.

1 Like

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by techWriter1: 4:01pm On Aug 12, 2021
He is son of all burglars, I jus my bedroom Bring and prison me
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Buckeyemedia1: 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
techWriter1:
He is son of all burglars, I jus my bedroom Bring and prison me
Why waste their time on someone already incarcerated in an open prison? You are looking for who will feed you free with Federal Government money? Please be were you are & handle your business, no free meal for you.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by OnlyDeCapPlease(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ali baba

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by thinksquad(m): 4:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
Na my first time to see this governor.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by blamingthedevil: 4:07pm On Aug 12, 2021
PDP GOVERNORS , PDP, PDP MISCREANTS ARE USELESS

They are thieves and father of all thieves
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 4:08pm On Aug 12, 2021
Patrioticman007:

May God do your life they way Goodluck Jonathan did Nigeria, just say ameen to this prayer.

May GOD do your life how buhari and Fulani herdsmen has done this country Say Amen.
You go day do prayer way no make sense.

Your country passport is almost as useless as Afghanistans own, third most insecure nation after Syria and Iraq na jona do am like that? You as a citizen no day respected outside nigeria, even in common Uganda, na e u get mouth to talk this one. U well so?

1 Like

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by blamingthedevil: 4:10pm On Aug 12, 2021
Passionate888:
All these apc people wey go dey open mouth without any proof

You are a thief and father of all thieves
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Buckeyemedia1: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
gimakon:

We warned them, they never Listened, some gullible imbeciles say PDP is Ibo party, while APC is Yoruba and hausa party, We day talk about who go do me and them well, animals day attribute am to tribe . How their useless lives be now?
E get one useless dog way I day find , the day I go remember am, e go hot for me and him for Nairaland here, cos I go really drag am. That idiot na the most aimless fellow on the surface of the earth and Nairaland combined. Idiot even been insult my parents, the day I remember am, he go really see fire that day, I promise you... See How Nigerian lives be now.

Next time, when them say vote with your hearts , them no go reason indomie and egg way them day give them and one onions and one cup of garri. Stupid animals way sense no day their useless heads.
Hypocrites are you any better, maybe Ayade is from Northern Nigera? Charcoal pot calling electric kettle black is an understatement.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 4:12pm On Aug 12, 2021
Zenzu01:
A wise man from Africa once said,

There is freedom of speech but I can't guarantee freedom after speech.

This is exactly what is playing in this country.

Imagine Idris Abdulkareen sang "Nigeria jaga jaga" under this regime. I'm sure they would have assassinated him already.
Shey Nigerians like to claim that the only thing they like about Nigeria is the freedom, which dumbass freedom are they talking about I don't know.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by OLULAW: 4:13pm On Aug 12, 2021
Nigeria is doomed. Half of American citizens should be in prison right now if you consider media claims made verbally and in writing about Donald Trump. The same applies in France and UK to mention a few. In all probability, the governor in question is the Arch thief of Nigeria. Onye ara.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Northern Governors Pay Ayade Christmas Visit, Talk Up National Unity / Shettima Has The Best 2019 Campaign Dance? Scatters Rally With Dancing Steps / 2023: Why PDP Will Zone Presidency To The South - Thisday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.