Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,157 members, 7,835,866 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' (19042 Views)

Pictures And Video From Peter Obi Campaign Rally In Numan, Adamawa State / Umaru Badami Is Dead! Governor Fintiri Father Dies / Governor Bindow Campaigns In Numan LGA Adamawa. 4+4 Is The Slogan (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by fubsy: 5:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
The courts need to do better. Politicians are rubbishing our judicial systems, and the courts are permitting them. Why imprison a person for a civil act?
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by nograv: 5:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
RichAbujaGuy:
Abeg, where are the aboki ethnic slurs today?

Everyone already knows that lot are to blame, we are tired of them abeg..
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Kennyprince: 5:58pm On Aug 12, 2021
Zenzu01:
A wise man from Africa once said,

There is freedom of speech but I can't guarantee freedom after speech.

This is exactly what is playing in this country.

Imagine Idris Abdulkareen sang "Nigeria jaga jaga" under this regime. I'm sure they would have assassinated him already.
So u mean your own freedom of speech should be when someone makes unpleasant , unverified and character assassinating comments?

We should learn how to engage in meaningful criticisms pls. Iam not a product of irresponsible freedom.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Passionate888: 6:18pm On Aug 12, 2021
blamingthedevil:

You are a thief and father of all thieves
your papa
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Mokason288(m): 6:21pm On Aug 12, 2021
chrisvic007:

If not for the fact that you're hiding behind a monicker on Nairaland, I mean if it were to be a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account that you used to publish this nonsense, I would have caused your invitation by the police to prove to the court how members of the government are jihadists.

If you're not able to do so, then similar treatment awaits you. Una go get sense by fire by force.

You're free to say anything you wish to say as guaranteed by the freedom of speech clauses of our constitution but you must be ready to defend your allegation/accusation on fellow Nigerians. They too have the right to seek redress/protection from the law Courts when their rights are infringed upon.
I could drop my contact if you want

Phone number

House address

So that you and your Jihadist Fulani government could do your worse

Fooooooooolish fooooool

Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by zikter(m): 6:22pm On Aug 12, 2021
CamusMidas:

Don't be wise by half, once you are an elected public office holder; you should know that deformation of character comes with the job, that's the norm.

Where in your precious law was 33 months stated as the sentence for deformation of character? It's just clearly an abuse of power.

Would you support any government that start arresting its citizens for calling them out for been corrupt?
The man who is defamed has the right to seek redress as the governor did. There is no where that it is stated that public servants are to be defamed. And for your information, defamation can fetch you less or more than that. You can't just wake up and start calling someone a thief simply because he is a public servant. If he had stolen anything, the man knows the process to handle such. We should stop this mentality of laying grave accusations at will against people. Public servant or not, everyone has the right to seek redress in the competent court of law when felt offended. Thank goodness the man was given a chance to defend his allegations in before the law.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Ofuloju1(m): 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mokason288:
May ALMIGHTY GOD continue to bless GOODLUCK JONATHAN where ever he is

Nigeria deserves the heartless BokoHaram Jihadist that we have today

The North deserves everything that comes their way
grin

Those of you pitying the north are BASTARD ☺️
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Ray02: 6:27pm On Aug 12, 2021
Chai! If e con slap the governor nko? Nah death or 30 years imprisonment. Lol
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Prince001(m): 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
Zenzu01:
A wise man from Africa once said,

There is freedom of speech but I can't guarantee freedom after speech.

This is exactly what is playing in this country.

Imagine Idris Abdulkareen sang "Nigeria jaga jaga" under this regime. I'm sure they would have assassinated him already.

Na Gönner immediately! These heartless politicians and their crazy followers have no idea what is democracy. My only surprise is that western world just looking without saying anything the way Naij govt they silence freedom of speech cos if na middle East or Asia by now u will see all of them condemning the act especially United State! I guess cos we are black they seems not care about either we live or die!!!!!
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by IfnobeGod20: 6:42pm On Aug 12, 2021
kiddkash:
yet they say there is freedom of speech
There is freedom of speech but freedom after speech is what is not guaranteed. You don't blackmail people and call it freedom of speech. That is tantamount to libel. False representation has a serious penalty.
If you call someone a thief, you must be able to substantiate it. In law, when you allege, you must assert.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Mokason288(m): 6:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Ofuloju1:

Those of you pitying the north are BASTARD ☺️
Bastard did I say I pity the North?
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by IfnobeGod20: 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
lascos912:
Bible says ‘’say the truth and the truth shall set you free‘’but in nigeria you say the truth and the truth will send you to kirikiri,alagbo or olokuta
The Bible also says, "never bear false witness". The Bible never encourages telling lies against another. The Bible even went further to say between two and three witnesses a matter shall be established. If you cannot establish what you say, don't say it.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Mokason288(m): 7:00pm On Aug 12, 2021
chrisvic007:

If not for the fact that you're hiding behind a monicker on Nairaland, I mean if it were to be a Facebook, Twitter or Instagram account that you used to publish this nonsense, I would have caused your invitation by the police to prove to the court how members of the government are jihadists.

If you're not able to do so, then similar treatment awaits you. Una go get sense by fire by force.

You're free to say anything you wish to say as guaranteed by the freedom of speech clauses of our constitution but you must be ready to defend your allegation/accusation on fellow Nigerians. They too have the right to seek redress/protection from the law Courts when their rights are infringed upon.
To prove to you that I’m not hiding... drop your number I will call you BASTARD
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Ayomide252: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
[quote author=kiddkash post=104715283]yet they say there is freedom of speech[/quote I don't even know what to say
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by IfnobeGod20: 7:03pm On Aug 12, 2021
gimakon:

We warned them, they never Listened, some gullible imbeciles say PDP is Ibo party, while APC is Yoruba and hausa party, We day talk about who go do me and them well, animals day attribute am to tribe . How their useless lives be now?
E get one useless dog way I day find , the day I go remember am, e go hot for me and him for Nairaland here, cos I go really drag am. That idiot na the most aimless fellow on the surface of the earth and Nairaland combined. Idiot even been insult my parents, the day I remember am, he go really see fire that day, I promise you... See How Nigerian lives be now.

Next time, when them say vote with your hearts , them no go reason indomie and egg way them day give them and one onions and one cup of garri. Stupid animals way sense no day their useless heads.
Ironically, the governor is in PDP and doing their bidding day in day out. All political parties are the same, no difference.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 8:19pm On Aug 12, 2021
IfnobeGod20:
Ironically, the governor is in PDP and doing their bidding day in day out. All political parties are the same, no difference.

Not ironically, read the statement I made for clearer understanding.
I remember saying that, APC was looking like yoruba and hausa party while PDP was looking like Igbo party, some idiots here who English is a proven difficulty to them is mentioning me , to show how really imbecilic they are. BEcause i mentioned the Yoruba and hausa tribe. How useless some humans can be.
I was saying instead of choosing who would lead them right, read my post again...
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 8:26pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mokason288:

grin

116 likes for this

It was never well.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Pelumar(m): 8:47pm On Aug 12, 2021
Thermodynamics:
This Country is not practicing democracy, the average black man with power in Nigeria is a tyrant. Look how the boss of most private businesses treat their employees, look how our university lecturer walk around feeling like a demi God.
God bless you, especially female lecturers they're so full of pride
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Mokason288(m): 8:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
HellVictorinho:

116 likes for this

It was never well.
170 likes now grin

Go and check

Feel free to drink sniper grin

You are already in Hell
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by OmovuduTheBeast(f): 9:05pm On Aug 12, 2021
ThatFairGuy1:
No one is insulting Buhari for this
Also, no one is accusing Fintiri of being a tyrant

This, I understand the Hypocrisy of most Nigerians.

Imagine what this Hypocrite is saying. Did you say samething when the PDP spokesperson in Adamawa State insulted SGF?

SHUT UP THERE!!!
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by CSTRR: 9:23pm On Aug 12, 2021
Most of these things are common in the North.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by authority2006(m): 10:16pm On Aug 12, 2021
The problem is that many Nigerians are actually educated illiterates. They passed through schools but schools didn't pass through them. They don't even understand what freedom of speech means and its limits. Do they understand libel? No! Do they understand slander? No! All what they know is just to be shouting "freedom of speech"! Many of such people are on nairaland here
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Stanleyq: 10:46pm On Aug 12, 2021
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by DrMuzungu(m): 10:50pm On Aug 12, 2021
This one can only be a governor of People's Republic of Dumbfvckistan.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 10:55pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mokason288:

170 likes now grin

Go and check

You are already in Hell

How does this make sense?
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 11:25pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mokason288:

grin

Yes under your PDP governor nonsense.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Nobody: 11:32pm On Aug 12, 2021
Mokason288:

170 likes now grin

Go and check

You are already in Hell

Is this post an achievement?
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by olmoRoc: 8:05am On Aug 13, 2021
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Mokason288(m): 8:53pm On Aug 13, 2021
chrisvic007:

EWU HAUSA

I dare you once again to drop your number or the number of any police man you know... I promise I will call you with my phone number and I will give you my house address

So that you and your demonic Fulani Jihadist uslessss government can do your worse

Idiot
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by chrisvic007: 3:20am On Aug 14, 2021
Mokason288:

EWU HAUSA

I dare you once again to drop your number or the number of any police man you know... I promise I will call you with my phone number and I will give you my house address

So that you and your demonic Fulani Jihadist uslessss government can do your worse

Idiot

If your demented mind does not explain my mindset to you, I will lay it on you thick. Why should I drop my contact with a dreg of the society like you. I clearly understand where you are coming from and where you are headed - the correction centre from where your ipob brothers set you free. You are calling someone whose ancestry you do not know a bastard - you, a product of a baby factory sired by undesirable elements. A side effect of sharing nationality with you and your fellow eternally frustrated people and you will remain a third class citizen of the country at least, till the next generation. A generation is about thirty years.

Lately, you just called your drug ruined father an idiot. I really have no time interacting with personalities like you. We are miles apart and the fact that you have an opportunity to even make a remark under my comment is one of the side effects of the social media generally and this forum in particular.

In real life, you can not move near me without suffering the consequence.
Re: Ali Yakubu Numan Jailed 30 Months For Calling Fintiri ‘Father Of All Thieves' by Mokason288(m): 6:47am On Aug 14, 2021
chrisvic007:

If your demented mind does not explain my mindset to you, I will lay it on you thick. Why should I drop my contact [/b]with a dreg of the society like you. I clearly understand where you are coming from and where you are headed - the correction centre from where your ipob brothers set you free. You are calling someone whose ancestry you do not know a bastard - you, a product of a baby factory sired by undesirable elements. A side effect of sharing nationality with you and your fellow eternally frustrated people and you will remain a third class citizen of the country at least, till the next generation. A generation is about thirty years.

Lately, you just called your drug ruined father an idiot. I really have no time interacting with personalities like you. We are miles apart and the fact that you have an opportunity to even make a remark under my comment is one of the side effects of the social media generally and this forum in particular.

[b]In real life, you can not move near me without suffering the consequence.

Agreed at bolded

I want to suffer the consequence and prove to you that I’m not a coward

Drop the number of any Almajeri police man you know... EWU HAUSA

I’m a proud dot in the circle

BUHARI IS A FULANI DEMONIC JIHADIST

Lazy Almajeri crack head I dare you to send the police after me like you earlier Threatened

Or watch AMADIOHA Fire you and your almajeri crack head generations with fire and brimstones

Foooooolish Foooooool

Dirty Almajeri

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Buhari And I Have Not Spoken In Two Years, Says Fayose / PDP Renaissance Forum Petitions PDP BoT Over Wike's Anti-Party Activities / Obama Appoints Bukola Love-Oriola On US Human Trafficking Council - Pictured

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.